Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here has the most Bitcoin?  (Read 7966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

If to find out who has a large bitcoin is very difficult because with the transparent nature of bitcoin makes a person tend to invest in the long term if you want to find the maximum profit and tend to keep the bitcoin secret to others to anticipate the theft.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

probably satoshi nakamoto. lol. the problem is he's not going to reply to this.

of course, Satoshi Nakamoto that has the most of bitcoin because he can be mining a lot of bitcoin in that time and I am sure that right now, he only laugh to see bitcoin price is on the higher price. it is not good if we tell to other people that we have much of bitcoin because it will make people become curious and maybe they will try to hack our account. so it is better if we keep this secret for ourselves.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

the only known fact of storing a large number of bitcoins is from the owner of the Silk Road site, Rosa Ulbricht. in one of the purses there were more than 144 thousand bitcoins, in the other - about 30,000 bitcoins. Now it is impossible to find out who has more bitcoins. system there are many investors who buy bitcoins in large quantities in the hope that their price will increase.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

I dont think anyone would tell you exactly how much bitcoin they have on their wallets but I think the owner itself has the most bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto is still out there and no one really knows who or if it is a group pf people who owns bitcoin.
guruge87

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

i think Bill Gate is the person who has most bitcoin, it is a prediction, it because, Bill Gate has told that bitcoin will increase up to $ 100000, that is what I predict him
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

base on my research, Gallippi is the cofounder and chairman of Bitpay, currently the leading Bitcoin processor, and is said to be among the largest holders of the currency. While he hasn’t disclosed the exact value of his Bitcoin investments, estimates have put it around $20 million.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

I think no one can say who has the most numerous here hold of BTC. But I'm sure only one bitcoin and that's Satoshi Nakamoto. I'm sure he was the most bitcoin because he was the founder of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

You or we can't exactly know who have the most bitcoin because of course they will save it as a unsigned because having a lot of bitcoin can be attract consequently much attention as a upshot it is enlarged to money their identity private but based upon my observation, the one who have a lot of bitcoin is surely a chinese because there is a lot of mining farm there and a lot of to the fore bird investors.

fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Who here on Bitcointalk has the MOST bitcoin?
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol
I think no one can answer your question with certainty because we know that bitcoin can not be analyzed with certain each holder has bitcoin even though

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

i don't think that the person who have the most bitcoin will show who they are. they will keep it secretly and maybe a few people around them that will know that they have the most bitcoin. beside that, i think its not good to show that for example we said "I have the most bitcoin with the total amount of 1 million bitcoin and i have the proof".
I agree in your opinion, if there person have more bitcoin I think he make it secretly for his security and safety purposes and he never tell anybody, if anybody knows it I think his family. It's better to keep it secret than tell them you have more coins.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

I do not think that releasing such information would be of best interest for the person that released it. However, their are people that I have met that has a lot of bitcoins but i think that its best to keep some infirmarions private from public consumption
innov

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Definitely not me...  Wink I can imagine many cashed out on a high.
Haalo

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

We probably won’t know. And also, the persons with the most will most likely NOT disclose it anyway... Wink
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 08:07:43 AM by ThunderCatSteve

i don't think that the person who have the most bitcoin will show who they are. they will keep it secretly and maybe a few people around them that will know that they have the most bitcoin. beside that, i think its not good to show that for example we said "I have the most bitcoin with the total amount of 1 million bitcoin and i have the proof".
I agree in your opinion, if there person have more bitcoin I think he make it secretly for his security and safety purposes and he never tell anybody, if anybody knows it I think his family. It's better to keep it secret than tell them you have more coins.

If you are sitting in a good amount of bitcoins then lucky you buy I'm not.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

This is not right place to disclose about a person's holding bitcoin amount because Hackers will set target on them. It is not appropriate questions in the forum i think personally.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Million dollar question but million time asked already hence there is no reason to share or ask about this question at all.

Google search is far enough to use bitcoin related search abouts.
Really don't understand why newbies other people creating threads about cryptocurrencies which is already answered and not using the search bar at the top at all.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol
For me the person who has the most bitcoin is the imventor of bitcoin himself. He for sure sets this system to earn.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

I wouldn't know that! But as for me, I have less than zero.  Cry
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I don't have a lot number of Bitcoins, but if I had I wouldn't start say anyone about it, even here. Money likes silence. I can prove it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

This question is funny af, as I also don’t know who has the maximum amount of bitcoin or who is the king of this bitcoin society and I think this is like next to impossible to guess even that who has the maximum number of bitcoin, as the bitcoin trading is a very big term and moreover there are millions of people around the world who are trading in bitcoin and if I talk about bitcoin then I hardly own a bitcoin so if we are owning a good amount then I would love to, if you will contact me,@ 8057401313
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: