Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here has the most Bitcoin?  (Read 7966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

Who here on Bitcointalk has the MOST bitcoin?
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol
I won't tell you, even though for example I have 1 million bitcoins in my wallet.
I prefer to look poor, because everyone will feel sorry for me. Cheesy lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

I don't think that no one would say that howmany bitcoin does he has.. And also i wouldn't think that the most bitcoin holders wouldn't be here in this forum for chat. They are in a boat or private plane right now and having so much fun! I wouldn't think that i have several thousans of Bitcoin. It could make me unhappy and lazy..
WhiteGAN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

I do not think there will be anyone wanting to tell you the results they have although that may be a small amount. Not only that, but it can also compromise their anonymity in their industry, so very few people will give you real numbers. Let me know your intentions seem noble if you ask the richest users, this will be used by the beginners claim rich 1000 satoshi. Thank you. It depends on its individual definition.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol

Do you think peoples who have most bitcoin will tell that they really have it here ? I am sure the whales want to hold their btc silently so no body can track their movement in the cryptocurrency world. Peoples who claimed that they have much btc are usually fake and only want some attention.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

I've recently diversified my portfolio. It is now about 40% BTC, 40% EOS and 20% sitting with fiat on an exchange. I'm waiting for the price to drop to buy into either btc or a different project.  Tongue
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Indeed, few are willing to share the exact amount of their investment. I have nothing to brag about, but I am quite happy with my results, and therefore actively continue my investment activity.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

I have recently invested in bitcoin, and if you compare the price at which I bought bitcoin with today's price, I am clearly in the red. But I do not despair, I just wait for the promotion and know that in the future I will still get my profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

I have been investing for more than a year and my deposit has managed to increase several times, and then fall due to the fall in the price of bitcoin. But I am trying to increase the number of my coins, as I am confident in the bitcoin technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

I've got bitcoin.  Come get me. 
I want to get some emails from Nigerian Princes offering me Millions of dollars, and see some stolen model photos with letters about how they love me but don't know me.   lol  ha ha

I bet I get zero messages anyway.  They know better.

This has happened to me! I thought I am special but I was a fool! I got an email that A old English lady wants to give me her 11 Million USD property to help the needy children. I was too happy, I sent her an email that I want to meet you, She always responded my email but when I asked her to talk with me in skype or telephone, then she was gone! lol
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

I have few bitcoins invested in altcoins. I am sure I will have more than a dozen once the bull run arrive.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

wow, to me i have not less than 10btc so i wonder if anyone could have such a volume of btc talking of having 1,000,000btc
please you could send 1btc to me i would appreciate it more better.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

I think that no one will disclose even if he has such a quantity of BTC. It would be very dangerous ... But because there is something ...
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

I don't have a lot of bitcoin. Maybe only rich people have a lot of bitcoin. I just collected a little then sold it. And never collect up to a lot of bitcoin. I think it's rare for people to hold a lot of bitcoin. Maybe just a few bitcoins.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

I wouldd like to have a lot of bitcoin, but I only have a few bitcoins. I hope I can increase the amount of my bitcoins when the bull market begin.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

I think many people on the forum told you they are holding the bitcoin the most. But you will not get the most accurate results. There will be people who hold  bitcoin in huge numbers but they will not reveal their names. For me, I currently hold 250 bitscoin and I do not identify myself as the most bitcoin holder.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

No one here will admit that they are holding huge amount of bitcoin. And its hard to gather information who are the people who has allot of bitcoin in their possessions.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

iam holding and Lending my coins since 4 years now and it was possible to double my start amount.
What i guess is a good starting XD So far i didnt found a better why then lending to increase my bitcoins.

regards
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

I haven't invested in btc yet but i am going to do this rather quickly and believe i am waiting for this much! I like btc and consider it the best coin ever. to my mind, it is the best leader
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

That'll be so private question, i guess, because nobody would really want to share how much bitcoin they have in their digital wallet. Even me, i only have small chunk of it but i don't feel sharing how much i have. Smiley

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

I have bitcoin but in small number just for trade in exchanger. Most coin that i hold is altcoin. I am believe altcoin is good investment for big profits because many altcoin right now have cheap price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: