Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here has the most Bitcoin?  (Read 7966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

I don't have a lot number of Bitcoins, but if I had I wouldn't start say anyone about it, even here. Money likes silence. I can prove it.

It seems like this is something you don't need to talk about because this will be your own pride or show off your wealth here. Everyone won't want to say that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

I don't have a lot number of Bitcoins, but if I had I wouldn't start say anyone about it, even here. Money likes silence. I can prove it.

It seems like this is something you don't need to talk about because this will be your own pride or show off your wealth here. Everyone won't want to say that.

Indeed this is not a word that can be spoken, showing off wealth is something that can lead to arrogance, and my aspirations become more humble,
but as a motivator it must be said.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

Not anybody will buy sarcartism fun as you call it. what at all will top holders of bitcoin bring to you and them. After all it is their worth earning coins and not part of your business. It will be better to stop that to prevent scams.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Akmallesy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I agree with friends who first said that every asset that someone has will not be published because it is vulnerable to threats or targets from hackers. because not everyone is honest, not everyone has a good proposition. so I don't think you will find accurate answers here.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Who here on Bitcointalk has the MOST bitcoin?
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol
I do not need to know every person interested in this grey have your personal resources which he probably garditsa, and this can be to make a living and do not miss the opportunity.
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

is there anyone who might say here that someone has the most bitcoin? I don't think there will be anyone who wants to tell you the results they have even though that might be a small amount.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

I know for a fact there are dozens of people on here sitting on more than 100 BTC, but it would be unwise for them to start spouting off about it due to the extreme number of beggars and scammers on this forum. Not only that, but it could also compromise their anonymity in their industry, so few people are going to give you the true number. I personally know 3 people with more than 50 BTC and one with several hundred.

arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

Why do anyone comment here. Let me know your seemingly noble intentions if you ask users who are the richest, this will be used by beginners who claim to be rich in 1000 satoshi. I don't think anyone should post any information here, it's an unnecessary risk and before it becomes a faltering land, I choose to lock it. Thanks
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol

For me no one will know who have the most bitcoin here because it is private and you are the only one will know how much bitcoin you have.

Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

I have some good amount of bitcoin in my wallet. You know "good amount" is relative here.
It depends on individual definition of it.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

It could also compromise their anonymity in their industry, so few people are going to give you the true number. Because not everyone is honest, not everyone has a good proposition.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:55:44 AM

it's too difficult to find who has the most bitcoin in here because no one will tell to other people about how much bitcoin they had. they prefer to remind silence and keep hiding their bitcoin from other people. I think it's about privacy for everyone and we don't have to tell the other and let ourselves that will know how much the amount of bitcoin in our wallet. but maybe you can tell one person who you trust and remind him/her to not telling other people about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

I have enough bitcoins to feel confident and expect big profits in the future. But I still try to regularly replenish my wallet, as the more bitcoins, the better.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

I know for sure that I do not have the largest number of bitcoins, as they can be counted on the finger of one hand. But I do not stop, and try to save more money in order to increase the number of their coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

Sure its mentioned before on this thread and a lots of other threads on bitcointalk  Grin Theymos of coure is the winner here,his stash is probably largest one.
imcaufieldholt

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

This has to win the award for the dumbest post on this whole forum.
The poster asks for people to disclose how much botcoin they have and yet does not disclose theirs.
Then goes on to say:
"If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut."
But we cannot measure that you dumb fool. So, yes, please keep your "mouth shut".

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

Why did you ask that? I don't even have 1 bitcoin. Because every time I have bitcoin, I always sell it slowly. Because I never collected until that. I only collected a little bitcoin. And sell it. That's what I am. I think the richest person who holds bitcoin is not in this forum.
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

Mehnnnnn this question is dope,  don't you think it's gonna be way difficult to find out?  Bitcoin largest hodler
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

Even as it's in human nature to brag, I don't think anyone will be foolish enough to reveal his or her bitcoin holdings in a public group like this.
imcaufieldholt

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us this. I was worried about you, but that has now all been cleared up.

Well I checked the list, and I'm pleased to confirm that I'm not the richest, and I'm not the poorest.Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: