Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here has the most Bitcoin?  (Read 7966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:10:46 AM

Who here on Bitcointalk has the MOST bitcoin?
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol
LOL. No one will tell you here what is exactly what they have in their bitcoin wallet especially if they are having huge amount of bitcoin right now. As of now I don't think we have a lot of bitcoin amount right now because as what I can see bitcoin right now is struggling and at risk level right now. I don't have a lot of bitcoin as of now but I also want to have it and save some of it for my future investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

There is currently no list of people who are holding Bitcoin the most, because no one discloses when they have more Bitcoins.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

What is your goal to make a topic like this? because everyone here might not want to tell you about their privacy, because questions like this I think there is no need to be made here, because this kind of thing is like a child who asks his father.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:56:07 AM

Who dares to tell the truth about their possession of their bitcoins? If someone tells you they have this amountbof bitcoin (well a huge amount of bitcoin) they are just trying to boost something that they dont really have. They will keep it in private. If they really have a huge amount of bitcoin they will not have to raise their hand and just lay their values here. If i have a huge amount of bitcoin, i will not dare to tell anyone eventhough my identity here is in private (people have the capacity to know who you really are) so better be safe.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

There is currently no list of people who are holding Bitcoin the most, because no one discloses when they have more Bitcoins.

You can see how much bitcoin has on every bitcoin address on the blockchain, but no one knows who the owner of the bitcoin address
is, sometimes I'm very curious who owns 1 million bitcoin in that one address? could it be satoshi nakamoto? or someone else
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

Definitely one of the most common and popular questions that has ever been made on this forum for the past years. And one common and popular answer that has been made is that, no one would tell! And there is really no reason to reveal such information. I'd say I do not have much. But I wouldn't go around tellin' people even if I had plenty.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

i believe whoever holding the most bitcoin is not hanging around bitcointalk.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

whoever he is the person ... what is certain is that the person is the owner or holder of the full bitcoin asset. it is very unlikely that much bitcoin is owned by ordinary people or investors. and I'm sure a lot of their bitcoin is no more than 1 million bitcoin, I'm sure of that.
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol

No one discloses the amount of bitcoin they hold in front of the crowd, it's a crazy thing. Be aware that taking a lot of bitcoin yourself will bring you a lot of risk, potentially life-threatening. So I will not answer you even if I try to hold more bitscoin
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Just keep calm and stay cool with lower and drop price of bitcoin, always keep positive thinking because bitcoin will become more profitable and higher price at the future, never worried if You have buy bitcoin at higher price before.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

I've got bitcoin.  Come get me. 
I want to get some emails from Nigerian Princes offering me Millions of dollars, and see some stolen model photos with letters about how they love me but don't know me.   lol  ha ha

I bet I get zero messages anyway.  They know better.
I do not know about this, this is the privacy of each individual and there is no need to have questions about this, it is useless to show off what is important, do it honestly and well
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

No private information here.
Anyone with the idea of being a top bitcoin holder is NOT vulnerable to some dumb Nigerian scam, nor hackers.

Nobody asked for private information.   So I assume you are a bitcoin novice if you got the idea private information was a factor, or that your account is considered public or linked to your real life.

Risk of losing it?  ha ha
I welcome anyone to try to take my bitcoin.  Gimmie a break.  Not gonna happen.  zero risk.
I don't know about this, sorry, this is about individuals who answer, and I'm tired of taking care of other people, there's no point in asking about this, I think like that, hehe
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

it's true because it's the privacy of the people themselves, so no one wants to know their bitcoin assets until anytime, because it's very risky for sure

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
nadeemm51

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

If you want to listen to the accurate answer Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes then l will say i have only little amount of Satoshi
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

it's true because it's the privacy of the people themselves, so no one wants to know their bitcoin assets until anytime, because it's very risky for sure
likely is the creator of Bitcoin itself because it is impossible for someone to make Bitcoin not have Bitcoin. but all of them cannot be ascertained because indeed there is no data summarizing who has the most Bitcoin so we can only guess.
sincenam

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

To answer your question. Satoshi Nakamoto has the most Bitcoins on this Forum. Estimated 1 Million BTC.
Hi, where did you get that information from? Any sources? I'm not sure about this numb yet.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

only have 0.004 btc, maybe for you that's a small number. but even though it's a little, I keep hodl and don't follow the cut loss trend.
lipoicChin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

We have the same topic here, you can read more info in this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1291676.0
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

whoever he is the person ... what is certain is that the person is the owner or holder of the full bitcoin asset. it is very unlikely that much bitcoin is owned by ordinary people or investors. and I'm sure a lot of their bitcoin is no more than 1 million bitcoin, I'm sure of that.
I think anyone who has a lot of bitcoin does not know, because bitcoin is anonymous. In addition, many bitcoin owners are very closed people or companies, because if they are shown, they can be targeted by tax officers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: