Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29435 times)
ivaniyc1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

For me the investing is when you are likely to invest or gave a money in 1 web site and allow it have a profit with out doing and the trading is an investment decision that you need to work for and I think the investment is risky because you are not holding your money but in trading you hold your very own cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

For me personally the difference between trading and investing is, trading is more likely on buying coins and then selling it when the value is high. While investment is lending money on an ICO and hoping for a bigger income. And investment is more like involves spending money on some ICOs like buying a lot of coins then holding it for a long time, while tradings are those coins you gain in a bounty campaign you collect them them trade them or sell them after a while. They are somehow related to each other.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

For me the investing is when you are likely to invest or gave a money in 1 web site and allow it have a profit with out doing and the trading is an investment decision that you need to work for and I think the investment is risky because you are not holding your money but in trading you hold your very own cash.
I think both trading and investing take risk.
Investment can do holding bitcoin for long time and wait for the price to rise to gain profit. Investment can do also by trusting a company to handle your money. Trading is one you take for short time to get profit. Being watchful on the price chart yo analyze how much will it be to get the high price to cell.
The coin to trade can get through earning it from campaigns. After trading, you have a choice if you are going to use it for investment or spend it.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:01:44 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

the difference between the two is in investing is letting others control your money or bitcoin for them to give you profit
but in trading you yourself actually control your money or bitcoin for it to gain some profit

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

For me investment is something we spend and have a profit in return.  It is either letting people to manage your money or you do it yourself.  One example of investment is trading where you put money, skills, effort and time to yeild a profit.  while trading is where you exchange your stocks with other stocks, or stuff with other stuff.  Trading is just one section of investment.  So I can say investment is has a wider area while trading is one of the area of investment.

I agree with what you said here sir, but one more thing is that when we invest in something we are also gambling our share, if the project that we invest with fail, our share will be a loss along with the project. So be very careful in investing, make sure you have placed your investments on projects with high success rate although you can never really make sure of that.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:10:29 PM

For me investment is something we spend and have a profit in return.  It is either letting people to manage your money or you do it yourself.  One example of investment is trading where you put money, skills, effort and time to yeild a profit.  while trading is where you exchange your stocks with other stocks, or stuff with other stuff.  Trading is just one section of investment.  So I can say investment is has a wider area while trading is one of the area of investment.

I agree with what you said here sir, but one more thing is that when we invest in something we are also gambling our share, if the project that we invest with fail, our share will be a loss along with the project. So be very careful in investing, make sure you have placed your investments on projects with high success rate although you can never really make sure of that.
well investing and trading is almost the same both are risky ang profitable  and we can gain a lot of profit on it.but we need more experience on doin it because  it is really risky.if you dont have any experience on it you well end up on loosisng and it is so worst .
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:29:16 PM

Thank you.

Trading means exchanging, buying or selling of BTC or money or anything while Investing means you give money in for future benefits or references.
What I think about the difference between the two is as follows:
1.   Trading: The exchange of goods, things or money is known as trading e.g. currency exchanges in countries.

2.   Investment: The long term savings for the future which returns you some profit is known as investment e.g. buying a piece of land and then leaving it for a couple of years so that its value becomes double or more.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

Hey Cheesy
Well Trading in genral sense is for example you brought bitcoins for 4000$ and... Then... After some time you sold it to someone for 4500$ its like you earned 500$ by using up your bitcoins.
But on the other hand investing is buying bitcoins ...and.. Waiting for its value to rise.
Investing is.. you don't use your money instead you use a passive approach.
Trading on the other hand ... Is active..you involve yourself in business to make profit according to the market.

✌😏Well best of luck with either of them..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Livictere1958

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:46:56 PM

Trading is acquiring and selling and it requires prediction. Investing is putting your income to a company and use as a money, it might use on acquiring some thing for instance a real estate and make an auction for it then you will receive an desire as a return periodically is dependent on the program.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

Trading is like buy and sell in which you are gonna be buying at a low price and then after the price increases or once you already reached the desired profit you want your gonna be selling it. Investing is buying something of value and waiting for the price to appreciate or increase.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

trading: means we trade and will see the results quickly, whether we get a profit or loss in trading.
investing: if investment, we tend to keep it. whether in the short term or long term, with the same hope, that is getting a profit.
stanisl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:29:39 AM

I dont see any difference among the two of this.Investing is just below investments program and the two have chance of lossing funds,to develop funds is the goal of course but there are  nevertheless odds that you may shed
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:47 AM

For me, investing is a great way to make or risk your money to build a business, while trading is the exchange of products from other countries to get what you really want. That's all.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

Investing is supporting some thing with your fiat or any forex. Whilr trading is just for revenue. Your objective is just to to obtain. The two have threat, if yoi knowcwhat you are doing threat will be lessen.
Canday

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

I need to have to locate a statement of making the definition of a long and therefore the difficult to comprehend. and my statements are trade and investment decision,trade type of sale of merchandise is accomplished each working day.investation  network that could lend a main cash or carried modest organizations and other poperty her.
Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

I think they are a lot more common.

I consider each trade I make an investment as my goal is to generate profit.
The trades I make are based on market movement. I buy in dips and sell on peaks.

Don't chase money. Let it come to you.
robimarie

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

So what do you think guys what is better to do? for example you have small amount of money but don't where you put it for trading or for investting?
Harbal

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

Buying and selling is acquiring and offering and it requires prediction. Investing is placing your money to a firm and use as a cash, it could use on acquiring something for example a genuine estate and make an auction for it then you will obtain an fascination as a return periodically relies upon on the strategy.
antelopez

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:12:32 PM

With trading you should have a lot of knowledge for other coins and know which one to invest where and how much it would give you profit and in investing you just have to watch the one you invest grow or go low.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:22:25 PM

Thank you.

In my opinion trading and investment is have differences.Trading is a part of investment method that you can earn money or Bitcoin.Investing is a method that how you make more money or Bitcoin in different investment method. Grin

That's it! You're right. If we talk about trading, it's like we are exchanging something to other people and you can have a profit. When talking about investing, you will give money to make it grow depends on how successful the business you are investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: