Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29430 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:05:42 PM

With trading you should have a lot of knowledge for other coins and know which one to invest where and how much it would give you profit and in investing you just have to watch the one you invest grow or go low.
Yes I agree with you here is big difference between these two from trade you can get a daily profit and from investment you have to wait but both of them are profitable and it will help you financially I like investment as compare to trade because from investment I can get all my profit at one time and which can help me in target to achieve.
You are correct but also we can assume in vise-versa. Trading does not have a steady income because the number of profits and losses in trading are constant and we can't predict the future for any coins. But if you are ready for investment than you can have a steady income.

You can just invest a good amount of bitcoins in a good investment scheme like the investment box on yobit on a daily interest basis and you can have some good daily profit there and also the income will be steady there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

Trading mean Investing for very short term, generally for 1 day. Where as Investing refer as long term investment. Long term investment is made to grow your saving so that your life goals can be fulfilled easily, whereas Trading is like a day to day job, the main motive of trading is to earn profit that helps to fulfill day to day needs.
Canday

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:03:14 AM

There are several ways to uncover the big difference amongst this two. Buying and selling was a sort of a area of your property where you decide on to acquire a cash for to trade it. whilst investing is a concepts the you are employing it to use it as a way of payment to your assets,.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:40 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

In trading you have to involve yourself and you have to give more time on marketcap, you should be active as when to sell and when to buy. You have to wait in tradings while in investing it depends on ehat type of investment you planning. If its cloudmining, then strictly avoid it and dont do that. If investing in lending then you can have profits. Else buy and hold.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:11 AM

Trading mean Investing for very short term, generally for 1 day. Where as Investing refer as long term investment. Long term investment is made to grow your saving so that your life goals can be fulfilled easily, whereas Trading is like a day to day job, the main motive of trading is to earn profit that helps to fulfill day to day needs.
Yes I agree to you that trading mean investing because in trading you are deciding to invest in a specific coin on which you are satisfied that this coin can give you a big profit in the future but in trading there is a much risky than investment because in trading you need to make your own moves in the market on which is unpredictable while in investment you only need to wait to grow your money.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:27:52 AM

With trading you should have a lot of knowledge for other coins and know which one to invest where and how much it would give you profit and in investing you just have to watch the one you invest grow or go low.
Yes I agree with you here is big difference between these two from trade you can get a daily profit and from investment you have to wait but both of them are profitable and it will help you financially I like investment as compare to trade because from investment I can get all my profit at one time and which can help me in target to achieve.
You are correct but also we can assume in vise-versa. Trading does not have a steady income because the number of profits and losses in trading are constant and we can't predict the future for any coins. But if you are ready for investment than you can have a steady income.

You can just invest a good amount of bitcoins in a good investment scheme like the investment box on yobit on a daily interest basis and you can have some good daily profit there and also the income will be steady there.
although trading does not provide a steady income, I am very impressed with traders because they only rely on trading for their main income ? for invest, in some investments may not give you a steady income mate, depending on the investment you choose, for example I invest in real estate and gold, I do not always get a steady income?
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:22:42 AM

Investing is a form of business that can be a capital to start a business while trading is a job that is unpredictable.
Well my opinion is little different I think from both you can get profit but from daily trade you can get you profit on same time and from investment you can get your profit after long time investment can give you all your profit an one time and also the profit can be big but trade can give you a little profit as for my knowledge is concern but both of them are good.
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:28:17 AM

Short-term could last  a day, a week or a months... long-term can last few years or few decades.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:14:46 AM

Investing is entrusting your money into something with hopes that in the future it will multiply. Investing is not a short term period it takes years before you get your profit while trading is an exchange of  a certain product and in return you will get payment from it.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:31:13 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

As I have read about trading and investing, investment is when you join a project that you think is gonna be a hit someday, you could give money or time and effort, then you earn when the project is successful. While in trading, you buy coins in which you think will be a big hit in time, in a way it can be considered as investment as well since your buying a coin as an investment, but the difference is that, you bought them to trade them once their price goes up. Please correct me if Im wrong.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:00:07 AM

Thank you.

As I have read about trading and investing, investment is when you join a project that you think is gonna be a hit someday, you could give money or time and effort, then you earn when the project is successful. While in trading, you buy coins in which you think will be a big hit in time, in a way it can be considered as investment as well since your buying a coin as an investment, but the difference is that, you bought them to trade them once their price goes up. Please correct me if Im wrong.
The difference of trading and investing is the time. If you are into investing then you will probably gonna hold your coin for long term or maybe about at least 6 months of holding while trading can be done in a short time and you can hold your coin for a day or week or month and after that you will sell it for profit. That is the thing that i know that makes difference in trading and investing.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:01:41 AM

Trading in cryptos require extremely keen eyes on market trends, technical skills such as statistics or prediction models are sometimes irrelevant for low volume coins, but useful for blue chip coins. Depending your style and period, arbitrage or basis trading has its own strategy, risk tolerant stuff that i don't really get into.

Everyone could invest, in fact buying Bitcoin is a form of investment already as you expect it to grow regardless, motive are somewhat passive, you just HOLD and HOLD till it went up to your expected price, trading doesn't do that i guess.

sergeyo9

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

If we have a good deal of funds is not even in a position to trade, we can start off in excess of with the first trade, the trading organization that we have to return our funds which we use as a buying and selling capital. If we get back again the income money gains harud then we have reached, from the trading income we could use for expenditure. It is quite great if we could do it.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

For me both are the same as in both you need good knowledge and idea of where and when to invest and if you do good research then you will be investing at the right time at the right place which will give you best results in future but one thing is common in both of them is that you always have an risk of loosing money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

The basic difference is that you do trading usually on a short-term basis, hoping to make quick profits, while you do investments on a long-term basis in the hope that it will bring you a regular income.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:14:33 AM

There is absolutely no doubt in business and investment. When the savings of human beings are given to others when they hope to receive their income, it is an investment that is an independent profession. It is very easy to get more profits from the business, so the risk is not less in this case.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:39:05 AM

Thank you.

Trading and investing i can say that this two is for long term period but if i choose? Investing in bitcoin is good becuase when you see thae bitcoin totally increasing but in trading you dont predict that so trading and investing is so risky.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:49:28 AM

trade and investment are clearly very different. both are very departing. investing does not require much of our skill enough to wait for the money to enter but different from the trades that require carefulness. speculation etc.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:37:43 AM

Thank you.

In trading you need a capital to start and the percentage of your capital will be your profit so if you started with an enormous amount of coins then probably that will be a big advantage for you. The other way of earning bitcoins is investing which you need to buy bitcoins and hold it for a long time to double your profit.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:45:10 AM

Difference between trading and investing is if you planned for short time it is trading and if you planned for long time is investment. In trading you have to watch very carefully and take decision accordingly but in Investment if you have plan for certain period upto that end you no need to focus on your investment and after that only you are going to react.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: