Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:07:33 PM

I think trading is for short time only while investing is for long term.
Yes, you are right. Traders are only buy bitcoin for shert term,  then they will sell it immidiately due to their strategy. I prever to invest my money, I thing participating in ICO is very good decision because the price of the new altcoin usually rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maragan13

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:31:52 AM

trading is a matter of selling things offered by investing and investing is that you get bitcoin money to grow it depending on your growth
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:37:37 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

To be honest i not try the trading and investing yet but when i read is google and this fourm thread thet are similar for holding and they are risky  but the diffrence is theres a lot of dcam in invest but in the trading maybe no scam.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:45:21 AM

I think trading is for short time only while investing is for long term.
Yes, you are right. Traders are only buy bitcoin for shert term,  then they will sell it immidiately due to their strategy. I prever to invest my money, I thing participating in ICO is very good decision because the price of the new altcoin usually rise.
Actually trading also can Short term and long term depending on the exchange rate. If the rate drops it could be them to keep holding until the price goes back up. And If investing indeed average for long term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

the goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of a stocks, basket of stocks and other investment instrument.
Trading profita are generated through buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price within a relatively short period of time.both traders abd investor seek profits through market participation.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:25:54 AM

The difference between trading and investing? I doesn't have that much experience in investing and trading but somehow I know what are the difference between them. I think  Investing is where you give a trust with a certain company or business or for example, there is a website that offers investment for a certain amount of bitcoins then those bitcoins that you have trusted and given to them will be used on whatever operations they will do and then it'll generate profits, it takes much time to earn than trading. Trading is where you have a coins and exchange it to another to earn profits but knowledge and skills will be needed for this thing to avoid loss.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:31:35 AM

I think investing is putting your investment and wait until you earn a profit or get a interest.

In trading you can buy/sell your goods with a certain amount of income.

I hope that was correct.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:41:04 AM

Thank you.

In a way, they are the same as they are both investments, but the difference is that, in investing, you put your money to something you think that might give you profit or earnings, while in trading, you trade your coins or currencies or money to other money or currency that is sure and you see that will give you profit or earnings.

yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:53:12 AM

TRADINGINVESTING
Short-TermLong-Term
PriceValue
TechnicalFundamental
VolatilityRisk
P/LGoals
BorrowSave
WantNeed
NoiseSignal
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:09:59 AM

As for me, investing is something you hope that would appreciate  its value in the long run. It doesnt  need much of a technical analysis. When you invest, you research what would be its plan in the future and how feasible is its plan to survive in the market against its competitors. Instead of cutting loss if the value goes down, you usually top up your investment. Investing is not only for cryptos, it may be paper assets, golds and real states. Trading on the other hand, requires more attention and analysis. There are many approach in trading like day trading and swing trading.Technical  and fundamental analysis will be a big factor in trading as it would dictate when to buy and when to exit. You do trading in a short span of time,it would take days to weeks into months. It doesnt have a specific time frame. Before entering in this market, assess yourself first if you are a trader ir an investor. Know where your taste fits.
Both of them are totally different than other trading is different and investment is different if you will trade here so it will give you your profit at same time and for investment you will have wait for a long time and will get your profit all together so I think both for the a very use full but you must be expert for both these things than you can take profit.
mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

Investing is actively utilizing wealth on some trade to buy and promote some merchandise of benefit to other individuals in an try to make income off of the alterations in price due to functions about the world, in communities, regionally, or straightforward speculation of the long term.Investing is using prosperity and putting it into anything that creates more prosperity over time in a fairly passive way. This can include dividend stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and other equivalent varieties of worth era.
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

As for me, investing is something you hope that would appreciate  its value in the long run. It doesnt  need much of a technical analysis. When you invest, you research what would be its plan in the future and how feasible is its plan to survive in the market against its competitors. Instead of cutting loss if the value goes down, you usually top up your investment. Investing is not only for cryptos, it may be paper assets, golds and real states. Trading on the other hand, requires more attention and analysis. There are many approach in trading like day trading and swing trading.Technical  and fundamental analysis will be a big factor in trading as it would dictate when to buy and when to exit. You do trading in a short span of time,it would take days to weeks into months. It doesnt have a specific time frame. Before entering in this market, assess yourself first if you are a trader ir an investor. Know where your taste fits.
Both of them are totally different than other trading is different and investment is different if you will trade here so it will give you your profit at same time and for investment you will have wait for a long time and will get your profit all together so I think both for the a very use full but you must be expert for both these things than you can take profit.
However, you should to choose trading instead of investing if you have a lot of free time for Bitcoin. Trading can provide you many opportunities to get profits in many times, not just once. Example the price of Bitcoin, it has pumped from ealier this year at $1,000 to more than $7,000 today. But if you are a holder (investing type) from $1,000 and you just want to take profits at highest price, you just receive $6,000 profits. While, trader have made a lot of profits when the price of Bitcoin ups and downs.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

I think the most fundamental difference from trading and investing is the level of risk, trading is certainly very risky because it can make our money disappear faster while the investment is safer but the profits are slow.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

I don't have enough knowledge about this two things but I still want to share my opinion. As whag I knew, trading is exchanging something from one thing to another.It is also like a swap. For example I will give you a Samsung phone and you will give me an iphone in exchage. Investing I believed is giving a share in a company and waiting a profit in it. For example, I will invest $100 dollar every month in abc company. My profit will depend on the company's rate. If their rate increases my profit is high but if it decreases or worst case is it closed or bankcrupt, my money will be waste. Investing is all about risking.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:32:10 AM

I think the most fundamental difference from trading and investing is the level of risk, trading is certainly very risky because it can make our money disappear faster while the investment is safer but the profits are slow.
If we make a comparison in between trading a divesting, then we’ll get to know this thing that both requires money. You can only go for both investing as well as trading if you have enough money in your pocket. The main difference in between is that trading involves buying and selling of one thing or the other. While, investing is simply putting your money in any kind of business which is feasible to you.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

I think its pretty same, trading is buy and sell it when you get profit, investing is actually same thing. its just time which make it different.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:58:31 PM

I think trading is taking advantage in the short run and quickly.
investment is looking for profits in the long term and takes a long time.
actually trade and investment are both looking for profits but different meanings.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:30:04 PM

actually trade and investment are both looking for profits but different meanings.
will  trading and investing are almost the same in terms of gaining profit and in terms of getting risk .i believe the two are really risky yet profitable the difference of the two is  the way in gaining they really have the different way but they are almost the same.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:15:28 AM

Trading and investing are two different when it comes in trying to get profit in financial market. Investing is for long term and its goal is to build its resources over the extended period of time. It means Buying and holding. While trading is involved in buying and selling. It is for short term. Buying in lower price and selling it in the highest price.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

will  trading and investing are almost the same in terms of gaining profit and in terms of getting risk .i believe the two are really risky yet profitable the difference of the two is  the way in gaining they really have the different way but they are almost the same.
Yeah , same way for get profit , but i think trading and invest have a good difference , trading can make quickly profit , but investment maybe long time profitable and just waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: