Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29421 times)
zeragame

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:23 AM

Trading require much more time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:55 AM

Proper investors invest long term and don't care about daily fluctuations or "news".
Traders like to pick up falling knives and ride the waves of volatility.

No better approach among the two; both require certain skills and predispositions. Trading also requires much more time.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

if you invest for more than a year, it's an investment, if less than it's trading. Everything is very simple.
newlone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:18:12 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Talking about trading is a profitable way of getting a pump and dump, you can hold it for long periods of time. Investing is the most risky way to invest but the profits are tremendous.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:58:05 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Talking about trading is a profitable way of getting a pump and dump, you can hold it for long periods of time. Investing is the most risky way to invest but the profits are tremendous.
How could investing become that risky? I think trading is riskier than investing itself, by investing into reliable project you will find a safer way to increase the amount of your money while trading, it's just speculative, there's so many bear trap, if you can't control your emotion you will likely to broke, different with investing, you just don't give a shit, if the project success, you will earn so much money, otherwise if the project fail, it means you're not good enough to choose a good project.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

Thank you.

How could investing become that risky? I think trading is riskier than investing itself, by investing into reliable project you will find a safer way to increase the amount of your money while trading, it's just speculative, there's so many bear trap, if you can't control your emotion you will likely to broke, different with investing, you just don't give a shit, if the project success, you will earn so much money, otherwise if the project fail, it means you're not good enough to choose a good project.
I also think trading can cause our money to run out in an instant. when investing will benefit a lot but in a certain period. indeed trading has a greater risk level but we can gain profit in a short time

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:42:48 AM

Thank you.

How to know shit or real project? You also do not know the trust of a project until it completes. The ICOs also like trading altcoin, just choose a scam project, you will lose more money than trading because the base cut loss for ICOs is unknown!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:24:07 AM

Investing is passive. That is, we as investors did not run the effort directly to gain profit because there are already other parties who manage what we planted it. And we just enjoy and waiting the profits only that will be get (but did not rule out the possibility of loss).
Slightly different from Trading, which is more active. As an investor, of course we are the effort's actor who have to work alone to get profit target in certain period. Profit and loss are as a result of the capital we cultivate depends on our own as a trader. If successful manage it, we will get a profit. And if otherwise, we will lose large amounts of money if we manage it on carelessly (without strategy).

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:26:50 AM

Thank you.

Trading needs a capital and the profit you will earn will be depending on the capital you have. Investing means you will hold your coins for a long term investment to earn more profit in the future.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

I think trading is taking advantage in the short run and quickly.
investment is looking for profits in the long term and takes a long time.
actually trade and investment are both looking for profits but different meanings.
will  trading and investing are almost the same in terms of gaining profit and in terms of getting risk .i believe the two are really risky yet profitable the difference of the two is  the way in gaining they really have the different way but they are almost the same.
Yeah , same way for get profit , but i think trading and invest have a good difference , trading can make quickly profit , but investment maybe long time profitable and just waiting.

Yes it is true! Trading can make money in a short time while investing can make money in a long time. Both of them are really profitable but before we do that; we need first to have knowledge and information.
splendor23

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:42:53 AM

Trading is a method of holding stocks for a short period of time. It could be for a week or more often a day! Trader holds stocks till the short term high performance, whereas, investing is an approach that works on buy and hold principle. Investors invest their money for some years, decades or for even longer period. Short term market fluctuations are insignificant in the long running investing approach.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

The fundamental difference between trade and investment is certainly a factor of time, strategy and action, but both have the same goal in making a profit.
Of course in trading there is the possibility to gain profit in a relatively short time and vice versa can lose quickly, while investment requires patience in a relatively long time to hold assets in investment in order to get the benefits in accordance with the planning
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

I think it's very clear, trading and investing is a very different thing, and I think it's good if we have the skills to trade so that it can get a profit faster than investing.
Roffendahl

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:05:32 AM

In trading you can know more about other coins and also make profit out of them and fast profit too and in investing you can only wait till the price goes to what you want it to be and you can make profit then trading is faster if you want fast profit but it is also risky.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

On my point of view because im just a beginner and nothing to share. Trading is more risky than investing, because when you trade you're trying to foresee future for such a coin to increase it's value while investing is assuring for future's benefit.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

Trading give you advantages than investing. You could hold your money right there and not afraid anyone to steal or rob it from you like investing. Investing is giving your money to other people which can lead to a big problem that you will be scammed.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:44:49 AM

I think trading is taking advantage in the short run and quickly.
investment is looking for profits in the long term and takes a long time.
actually trade and investment are both looking for profits but different meanings.
here in bitcoin trading and investing are similar in money involve because you invest in trading site but the difference of this here in bitcoin is investing are many definition here like you invest in some campaign or lending,The definition of trading here is for altcoins or btc you do trade in some exchanger site
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

Thank you.

investing is the purchase of an item or commodity for the long term rise in value. Trading is short term and involved a more structured quest for quicker changes in value, trading and investing are almost the same in terms of gaining profit.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

I would say that trading is where you buy a coin and sell it off for a profit in short term (like 1 to 30 days) while investing means that you invest in the coin development, community and of course buy the coin itself and probably sell them couple of years laters when the coin has peaked up. Trading doesn't need you to invest in the coin itself but rather than invest in the coin price.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

Nicely both are methods that you can use to profit from the financial markets but the impressive difference is that opportunities in many cases are in the long term foundation where the buyer normally compounds his earnings making much more over a longer time but trading is mostly to learn on the margins within a short period of time It is simply line buying and holding Bitcoin

The fundamental difference is at the speed of income, where trade is superior every minute, though full of risks but that is where our ease to profit from any momentum, investment is passive, although the direction is clear but the income will not be as big as active as trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: