Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29435 times)
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:13:41 AM

The best way to explain it is to make a good statement rather than making a long and very technical definition that is hard for the reader to understand. So here is my explanation "  All trading is an investment but not all investment is trading". It simply means that even trading itself is considered as investment. But investment has many forms aside from just trading, it could be investment in networking, loans, business and many more.
The difference between trading and investing is that trading is buying a particular token or coin i guess and selling that particular token when the price pumps up but when it is too low than before the trader will hold it while in investing you are buying a share in a particular signature campaign or ICO or you are depositing in a particular ICOs then when that particular campaign is successful then thats the time that your moneg will grow.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:26 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

So in my explanation,when you are planning to trade, you are depend on your choosen currency, profit is different from any trade and you have to choose right time to sell and buy your currency. There is chance of both, profit and lost, at least you need good skills in trading and luck. So in investing, I hope you don't mean bitcoin investing websites. For example someone is going to build great hotel but it worths millions and for that, there is need of some people to fill budget and if project is good and it makes profit, than this profit will be different for every investor, it depends on how much they invested...
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:47:07 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Hi, happy to help out with your confusion.

Trading is when you buy and sell coins. Buying altcoins and then trading them off to another high value coin.
On the other hand,
Investing is when you fund out or put in some cash in a project or a potential altcoin.

chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

Thank you.

Depending on the view of each person but with me trading very different. We are the one who controls our money and we are the ones who decide to sell it or buy it.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

I think both have the same thing but if asked the difference then it depends on the risk, trading is more risky than investing because with trading we can lose up to 100% but with investing is usually gradual and not too volatile.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

Thank you.

the difference I know is that if we buy coin trading and sell it when the price is high, while our investments invest and earn daily profit from where we invest.
It is not necessary that we make profit on daily basis from our investments and same is the aces with trading. If we buy bitcoin at low prices and sell it at high, it is trading and investments as well at the same time. Trading is like more professional the simply investing and keeping coin for so long in your wallet. In trading, you are all the time keep an eye on the graphs of the different coins. In short, we need to do whatever we are good at.
danpaz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

Trading of bitcoin is best than just investing it than let the investment manager do the part and give you small increase or just buy it and let the price go up for long which is good also, but by trading it on Contract for difference or futures you can earn more
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:18 PM

There are a lot of differences considering trading and investing one of the biggest would be in investment you focus on the coin you are investing in and in trading you focus on a lot of different coins.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

One of most common thing among these two is both are done to earn money only. Trading is a continuous activity; a trader has to keep watch on the script or on currency all the time and decide the policy. In investing an investor keeps his money secured with any script or currency and sells it whenever its price rises. Bitcoin is such a currency in which both investors and trades are earning money. In trading activity a trader has to pay trading charges for every trade, while in investing activity investor has to pay charges at the time of investing.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:20:32 PM

I can say that the difference between investing and trading is the way you profit the most because in investing you will need to wait for your until the price has increased and this take a lot of time while in trading you can earn daily in high or low profit and a month is enough to get profited enough.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

Thank you.

There's so far difference in investing and trading bitcoin.because investing its the process of put up money or contribute money  to one you entrusted site's and they are the one who know's how to grow your money in terms of bitcoin while trading is the process of finding potential coins that someday will grow its value in the market exchange and buy this in low price and sell it in higher prices to gain earnings.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

I think the main difference is that the attitude in money flows is different. trade is an area that requires financial volume. cash returns and is in constant circulation. and as you do business, only profit increases.
while investment is time indexed. and it stays on standby. some investments foresee to wait 5 years for profit share. investment is a time-indexed policy. it is sometimes regarded as an unforgettable figure.
I had to deal with the trade because I needed the money. If I did not need the money in my short boat I would have to invest and wait at least 6 months.
These are the main differences I predict.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:10:02 PM

Trading and investing are of course very different things, but the most obvious is the time period, trading usually has a shorter period than investing, but for me prefer investing because it is more secure and sure.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:11:28 AM

Trading and investing are of course very different things, but the most obvious is the time period, trading usually has a shorter period than investing, but for me prefer investing because it is more secure and sure.
Trading is more risky I guess because you are just gambling and predicting the price movement, that requires deeper knowledge
in order to be successful. Investing on the other hard is also good, I am a trader but I always consider investing as well because holding gives good profit as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:38:02 AM

Investing traditionally refers to buying a stock or other financial instrument for a long period of time, typically over several years. Assessing good investment opportunities often makes use of fundamental information, such as earnings, but can also use technical analysis to detect long-term trends. Trading typically refers to buying and selling stocks or other financial instruments for shorter periods of time, typicallly less than a few months. Assessing good trading opportunities typically makes use of trading systems or chart-based techniques to detect short-term patterns.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

Investing is actually putting your money or resources into something you hope to profit from in the short, medium or long term whereas trading is a form of hedging a currency or commodity with the hope that the price will increase and you will sell back to make profit. Trading is actually a subset of investment and can be said to be a form of investment.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:25 AM

The diferrence of trading and investment is that trading it is much faster to earn than investment. Example if you know that trading is good and the flow is fast then you can earn quickly. While on investments, you will have to wait until your investments will get earn profit. But in investment, you are  sure to earn it is that you just have to wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

Trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties while, an investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or will appreciate in the future. It's very different. Do some practices to make it clear
salayog01999

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:03:59 AM

It has a lot of difference between this two. Trading is you can trade an item to item and Investing is you will invest some money to the person who you trust and he will give it back with a profit in a period of time.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:10:16 AM

Firstly,trading means exchanging one item for another. Or the exchanging of goods for money, in other words, simply buying something.while
Investment is the act of putting money, effort, time, etc. into something to make a profit.
The deference between trading and investment:
1. trading is skill of timing the market to make quick profit where as investing is an art of creating wealth by compounding interest and dividend over the years by holding quality stocks in the market.
2.Trading is a method of holding stocks for a short period of time may be two weeks or one  month.while investment  is an approach that works on buy and hold principle. Investors invest their money for some years, decades or for even longer period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: