Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29437 times)
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:45 AM

Difference with trading and investing , Trading is putting the money in the market and pick some potential trade coins that makes a profit in short term sometimes in long term , while the investing is put the money in a company to make a profit in a certain time that companies offer you. You called a traders if you buy and sell to the market while investors is putting a money to achieve a profit . This is what I know about trading and investing . Be Careful to trades and investing , have a wonderful day to all.
Yes i agree on that investing is really puting the money in an specific product or maybe in a company while in trading you will really do buy and sell process i believe that both trading and investing process is really risky but we need to overcome our fears because both trading and investing is also the fastiest way of gaining a huge amount.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

for me trading is something you do with another elements in which may return the favor for you,either physical or virtual the thing is theres an exchange of ownership,while investment is something that you will entrust to other person or agency in which might give you an interest or maybe deduction in time.for me thats the definition of those two.regardless of crypto or outside crypto meaning
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

Difference with trading and investing , Trading is putting the money in the market and pick some potential trade coins that makes a profit in short term sometimes in long term , while the investing is put the money in a company to make a profit in a certain time that companies offer you. You called a traders if you buy and sell to the market while investors is putting a money to achieve a profit . This is what I know about trading and investing . Be Careful to trades and investing , have a wonderful day to all.
Yes i agree on that investing is really puting the money in an specific product or maybe in a company while in trading you will really do buy and sell process i believe that both trading and investing process is really risky but we need to overcome our fears because both trading and investing is also the fastiest way of gaining a huge amount.
Yeah in both have risky and in my opinion Trading is use when you are holding something for less than a year which is a short term,  However a long term is referred to us investing which you hold it more than a year or so before you start selling.
icons6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

There is a big difference between investing and trading.When trading,you use your own skill,idea,effort and time.Like buying and selling the car..While you are investing,you just find a trustworthy people or company and put money there and wait for your profit.Both,they are one of the fastest way to earn huge.
James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

There is a major contrast amongst contributing and trading.When trading,you utilize your own skill,idea,effort and time.Like purchasing and offering the car..While you are investing,you simply locate a reliable people or organization and put cash there and sit tight for your profit.Both,they are one of the speediest method to gain colossal.
gigilsoup

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

Trading is generating short-term cash flow, while investing on the other hand, is developing and growing an asset portfolio over the longer term.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

There is an actual difference on it but it depends on how people understand it. today if we just say invest in online there is a high possibility that their money would get scam. but that is not the true meaning of it. trading is also investing when you use your money into something that has a chance to get roi or return of investment, it called investment

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

trading often involves buying and selling to generate high returns compare to investing where buying and selling are not so frequent. in investing you have to allocate your money as best as you can and the important thing is to make the right picks over the long term
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

The most important of all is that you will explain what a good way to invest in methods or trading .for how to make a long and very good technology go to it is hard for a reader to understand it.so here is my explanation of them that all trading is investment and not all of the investment comes from a trading there is also another way I can get it in .it is only plain that a trading is our consideration for the inefficiency. For investment there are many way of dealing with a trading outfit .you are really investment in online jib because loans processing business and much more how do we earn money here in bitcoin .
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

The usual definition used is, everything that can be analyzed and basically there is real evidence and the other is called investment
When trading, is a swap activity conducted by both parties, without any compulsion, I think that is an easy explanation of both things.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

There is a big difference between investing and trading.When trading,you use your own skill,idea,effort and time.Like buying and selling the car..While you are investing,you just find a trustworthy people or company and put money there and wait for your profit.Both,they are one of the fastest way to earn huge.

Investing is putting your money on something profitable to make it grow for a long run. Trading need work, strategies, and analyzing the market for period of time to make sure that before taking the risk, it will be profitable in the end. Both way can give profit in different period of time.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

Some thoughts trading and investing is the same but it's a big mistake because trading and investing is difference from each other. Trading is exchanging an item or product for another product. Example of this is when you buy something you want, you pay for it for you to have that things while Investing is something you put your money for a long time and wait to have a profit. Their's a span of time when you talk about investing.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

Trading is like buying of cryptocurrencies be it small or large volume, HODL it and sell it at a higher price to buy another cryptos again or it's like the old barter system. In trading, you always have to be active so you can monitor the the crypto as to its market price actvities. On the other hand, investing is purely one way wherein you are going to buy a cryptocurrency and sell it when you can already earn profit.

supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

As far as i know trading is easier than investing because you can have your profit in just one day i guess but in investing it takes time before you can get your profit.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

As far as i know trading is easier than investing because you can have your profit in just one day i guess but in investing it takes time before you can get your profit.
Yes true, the most obvious difference is depending on the time, trading is an attempt to get a profit in a short time and whenever can be done, while investing takes time for profit and usually can not be cashed in an instant.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

for now trading is not good since bitcoin is always red everyday there is no time to earn , the best way to do is to invest you will just put your coin and let it earn the more you invest the more you will get as long as the coin that you invested is a good coin , unlike to trading you need to put your time to look if the price is good to trade or not . so i go for investing rather than trading .
Winterpecker

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

For me trading and investing is just the same. Its just that they have different process of earning money. Its up to the person where he/she is good at.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

I hope you can help me in my confusion ..

hopefully i am not wrong in explaining it this is my opinion

trading that we invest our capital but we who manage it, profit and loss we specify
but if investment is we invest our capital but here we are passive not much we can do with our capital, just waiting for result of them

the simplest way to differentiate those two is.IN TRADING YOU NEED TO FOCUS AND DEDICATE YOUR TIME,WHILE IN INVESTING IS YOU JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR PROFIT.As simple as that.no lots of explanation .
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Yes true, the most obvious difference is depending on the time, trading is an attempt to get a profit in a short time and whenever can be done, while investing takes time for profit and usually can not be cashed in an instant.
Very well said, that is how I also see the difference between the two. Trading is for short term while investing is for the long term. Trading is keeping a good eye on the market every day in order to gain some profit while in investing you just need to wait to be profitable. The project or company that you have invested in is doing all the work.
Nebhunu

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Trading, in my opinion, is superior to investing, especially in altcoins. Note that I'm not talking about Bitcoin here Smiley).
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: