Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29435 times)
Konyox

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

i think it's only different how's you look at it, i think both is worth to do, you just only have to make a good choice when you must trading or insvesting
boynegro

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments
waskaplung

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

both of them is difference, but to make it easier to understand, when you investing, you trust your money to someone and you don't need and can't do anything with your money until certain period, when you trading, you used your skill and knowledge to generate profit and you need to some work in trading, you need to pay attention to the chart and keep the updated news everyday

so when investing you depend on somebody else when trading you depend on yourself
The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments
donpepot

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

I haven't experienced it yet, but as far as I know the difference with these two: Trading, by this kind of business you need to bargain in the market you should know every single detail for you to be not "luge" and also you're the one who's thinking about this and for your strategy, while investing is that you will give money to someone and they will be the one who will take care of it they're are the one who will be responsible in your money.
Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks. Trading is trading products and etc.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

trading is a buying and selling activity done by a person by buying cheap goods wholesale and selling it at a retail price from where the person got the result (medium version of merchant down), If investsi is an activity that invest capital to a perusaahan or so in the hope of money the planting will increase.
Actually trading is the part of investing, but we call trading to help us know this is the form of investor trade every day or in a fixed time. They spend much time to trade and even, some traders can buy/sell more than 10-100 orders per day, this is day trader. For investing normal, just buy and create target, they can hold for long time the asset they bought.
really trading is part of the investment as well, but the difference is the activity of both, trading is a buying and selling that can be done every day with long-term and short-term activities, while investment is a buying and selling activity conducted by using the target and usually in the run long

migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

The difference between trading to investing.. Trading is if you want to sell your products or items into the market, on the other hand investing is when you invest  to anything and  wait for a long to time to get a higher profit
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

Trading is when you use other digital currency to trade or buy or sell to other people using other digital currencies too while investing is spending on something that will give you profit through time just like bitcoin and other digital currency.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

trading is a buying and selling activity done by a person by buying cheap goods wholesale and selling it at a retail price from where the person got the result (medium version of merchant down), If investsi is an activity that invest capital to a perusaahan or so in the hope of money the planting will increase.
Actually trading is the part of investing, but we call trading to help us know this is the form of investor trade every day or in a fixed time. They spend much time to trade and even, some traders can buy/sell more than 10-100 orders per day, this is day trader. For investing normal, just buy and create target, they can hold for long time the asset they bought.
really trading is part of the investment as well, but the difference is the activity of both, trading is a buying and selling that can be done every day with long-term and short-term activities, while investment is a buying and selling activity conducted by using the target and usually in the run long
I think that the only difference in investment and trading is the span of time that you will be waiting for your investment. If you will just do trading then you can be in a position of being a day trader or swing trader and that is not like investment because you will be in a position for long term because you will just hold and do nothing but to wait.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

The difference between trading to investing.. Trading is if you want to sell your products or items into the market, on the other hand investing is when you invest  to anything and  wait for a long to time to get a higher profit
Basically, trading for me is an act of buying and selling of goods or products. In layman's term, you buy products or goods in a cheaper price then sell it twice or more than the original price to gain profit. On the other hand, investing is simply putting out of money to something or someone to gain profit in return.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Investment & trading are two types of financial method. They are almost same in their ways of work.
Investment is gradually build a profitable wealth for a matured time. In investing we can't withdraw the money since the matured time. On the other hand, trading is buying & selling. There is no need to hold the money for a matured time. You can buy any stocks & sell them at a profitable price. So, the difference between investment & trading is the time.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

Invest is entrusting your money to other company or person. And all you can do is wait, waiting if it is an income or not in the end. While in trading you all do the task,  handling your own money and only you are liable in everything will happen.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

When we say investing,  its like putting your money into something that will gives you profit.  While when we say trading it is like exhanging what you have to others a. But still, both of these will get you profitable. In addition to investing,  sometimes the money you invest will benefit you because sometimes it might lead you to loss profit.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

i do not think that there is such a big difference between the two. both are looking same to me, if you are trading something so you  are going to invest your money there in such business, therefore i do not think that there  is such a big difference between the two.

The simplest way to explain this is like this....
  Difference between Trading to Investing..
                           -Trading-
* exchanging, buying, and selling different things in much higher or better one.
* two or more person or company that is commited by each of them while doing business.
                        -Investing-
* regards to money that  is way of securing or putting a large amount of peoples savings to achieve much higher income or profit. Maybe putting or investing in a business or some establishment that can produce the best source of fund.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

Thank you.

Actually trading means when price going to low,the buying it, after price going up higher then selling it.its the simple  way to get big profit for short time.
Trading can give our.
Exchanging,buying and selling.
Or investment means the long time business profit. Investment is the always risky with me. Because many have been running scammer investment site. Investment not safe your money. You can not anything withdraw your money for investment.
Investment can give our .
Still give our money with the scammer. LOL Cry

rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

Thank you.

Investing, you entrust your money to a particular party for profit, with the time specified. While trading is selling or buying for profit, but in need of special knowledge in trading.
John Wallker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

Investing is a long term process, at least month and more while the traiding is something like one day buying and selling operations.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

Literally the difference is very clear enough since most of the members here in the forum are relatively know already how bitcoin system works. Just a simple thought of mine regarding withe difference between trading and investing. As we all know that trading is all about selling or buying bitcoins either you gain or profited in the trading process or not while investing is more on that you are taegeting or aiming for a gain. That is why buying bitcoin and hold it for a while until bitcoin price will go high then trade them to have a profit with and that is all about investment. Invesment could sometimes be risky and it is not 100 percent of success rate. So there could be a possibilitu that you will lose your profit or invesment. On real scenario invesment comes first then after investing that would take some time after that trading will be done.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Thank you.

Trading and Investing are same risky but difference in term of earning, Investing is you will trust your capital into other company that you don't need to work you just put your money and watch it to grow depends on the workers strategy but it's riskier than trading because trading is it depends on you what you want to trade coins and what strategy you will do unlike investing you let your money into others hand but the good in investing is you don't need alot of knowledge in trading unlike if you're in trading you need alot of knowledge to earn a huge profit.
Patreng.13

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Trading is actually a form of investment. It only differs in the time of undertaking it. Trading displays a short-term of undertaking, and it can be more affected by the volatility of bitcoin because bitcoin can inflate or drawback in hours or minutes. A lot of risks may be encountered in treading like the risk in your capital and leaving your money in an exchange. Unlike in investing where you can start from a little amount that can keep increasing with the time and experience since it is a long-term undertaking but you need to prepare for a wait but the good thing is, it eases the nerve-wracking of bitcoin volatility.
sofikurban

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

I think trading and investing relating about people behaviour. some people dont interest any economical things so they will like investing

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: