Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29439 times)
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

Trading is active work that require skills and patient, investing is better for people who want make their money work alone. Passive and active income.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading and Investing are same risky but difference in term of earning, Investing is you will trust your capital into other company that you don't need to work you just put your money and watch it to grow depends on the workers strategy but it's riskier than trading because trading is it depends on you what you want to trade coins and what strategy you will do unlike investing you let your money into others hand but the good in investing is you don't need alot of knowledge in trading unlike if you're in trading you need alot of knowledge to earn a huge profit.
Knowledge isn't enough to help you earn a huge profit from the cryptocurrency market.
Trading cryptocurrency is different any financial markets you know.
The value of cryptocurrency isn't fixed by the government like Gold or FIAT, there're also haven't much coins guarantee by large companies like stock.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Both has different meaning but same goal, to double or triple and so on. Both are very risky, but a courageous man can accept the risk. Try to invest then trade or vice versa.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Thank you.

INVESTMENT, has a short term and  Long Term Investment:

Short Term, is when you put up a certain amount of shares {money}for a  short period of time, then either you withdraw it or you cash out your shares.

Long Term, is when you put up shares{money} for Long period of time{one year up}

TRADING, is when you put up/buy stocks, shares from the stock market listings, and you need stocks trader to help you out monitored the ups and down on the trading market.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

all trading is an investment but not all investments are trading, whatever the name difference will still produce more than bitcoin. this means trading and even trade itself is considered an investment, but investing has many forms other than just trading, it can also invest in networks, loans, businesses and many others.
AllNamesAreTaken

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Trading is like playing with your investments. In crypto market you can search for some exchange website like Bittrex. Go on there, buy diffrent altcoins and gain profit from buying low, selling high.
Investing is just investment with expectations that the thing you invested in will grow and then you can sell stocks, tokens or what you bought into cash.

Trading is more risky but it's more rewarding. If you have time and will i would suggest trying to trade. But first learn how to do it properly so you dont lose all of your money or most of it.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

all trading is an investment but not all investments are trading, whatever the name difference will still produce more than bitcoin. this means trading and even trade itself is considered an investment, but investing has many forms other than just trading, it can also invest in networks, loans, businesses and many others.

The difference in trading and investment is that in trading you are engage in exchanging your bitcoins from one value to another value just like in the stock exchange market wherein you carefully watch the value every hour for exchanging or trading your bitcoin while in investments you just buy coins and wait for time to harvest your profits or your gain.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BTC-Market

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

Trading is a short term gain by studying the trading pattern in the market. Might earned or lost a lot in one night as you can't accurately predict the trading pattern. Using Technical Analysis is just a guide in studying past trend and predict the future trend. Whereas investing is a long term studying in the company financial and future growth. A drop in the company value today might be a good entry to invest depend on the potential growth you believed from the Fundamental Analysis. 
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

Trading is all about selling your coins and from coins to money.
Investing is all about holders from money to coins.
Trading Will take place after you invest and wants to trade your coins to dollar.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Thank you.

well for my own idea, the difference between trading and investing is using money, and the same way is knowledge, because if you are trading, you can use coins/something that not related to money, and in investing, you can use your knowledge to invest at the same time in trading too.

jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Trading is an active style of participating in the financial markets that seeks to outperform traditional buy-and-hold investing. Rather than trying to profit from long-term uptrends in the markets, traders look for short-term price moves to profit in both rising and falling markets. While investing is your putting your money in some kind of investment to have the chance to increase in a process.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

Trading means buys something at the low price and sell at higher price than the price you buy it and you keep the profit on the difference while investing means you are trusting someone with you money to run his business and he will pay you dividends if he made profit

For me, trading is a short time earning somewhat like earning in a fast way like buying and selling, while investing is you are expecting profit to grow but it may takes a lot of time.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Thank you.

The term trading in the cryptocurrency world means that you are exchanging a particular cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency for you to generate profit while investing is you are putting your money in a specific project that can help you to grow your money.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

This depends on the time, most trading is only done in a short time (no more than 3 months) while investment is done for long term for example more than 3 months even can reach 10 years.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

both of them is difference, but to make it easier to understand, when you investing, you trust your money to someone and you don't need and can't do anything with your money until certain period, when you trading, you used your skill and knowledge to generate profit and you need to some work in trading, you need to pay attention to the chart and keep the updated news everyday

so when investing you depend on somebody else when trading you depend on yourself

Nice explanation sir. Thats what i want to ask. What is the difference between trading and investing. Thank you.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

both of them is difference, but to make it easier to understand, when you investing, you trust your money to someone and you don't need and can't do anything with your money until certain period, when you trading, you used your skill and knowledge to generate profit and you need to some work in trading, you need to pay attention to the chart and keep the updated news everyday

so when investing you depend on somebody else when trading you depend on yourself

Nice explanation sir. Thats what i want to ask. What is the difference between trading and investing. Thank you.

Trading is you are the operator of your money no other people involve. It is your own strategy on how your money grow. While investing is giving to your money to trusted companies or commercial in order to achieve your profits desire.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

trading means we buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price starts to rise to get a profit. while investing, we buy and hold it within a certain period, then sold for profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

Both of them is different, trading means buy at cheap price and sell it when the price rising to get easily profit, investing is putting  your money in trusted people or company that help you to grow your money and earn alot of profit in short or long term.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

They are both risky, ofcourse. In investing you let ypur money grow but you won't be able to get a hold of it in a certain time because the time is already set. In trading, you need to be strategic and wise when it comes to decision making because it will have a big impact to whatever your choices will be.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: