Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:53:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29437 times)
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Actually there is a big difference between trading and Investing of bitcoin because  in trading you must go into the exchange trading website and find a potential coins that will grow its price value someday and sell it high when the times the price will grow,so that we can gain a good profit,while in investing you must invest your bitcoin in your local exchange wallet and hold it for long term investment and its up to you to withdraw when you gain a good profit for your daily needs.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

IMO trading is often times a short term strategy, because you buy to sell, whereas investing is more long term oriented, since you are buying to hold and benefit from the company/investments performance over time..
Trading is done over the shorter term, typically hours to days to weeks.. Investing is typically done over a much longer time frame, and only from the long side.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

Investing is good for people who have no time to work but have enough money and want to recive passive income. Trading for educated and smart people who knows what to do.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

I think the most fundamental difference from trading and investing is the time, we all know that if trading then we do not need a long time to profit, but if we are investing then the first thing we must understand is that investing takes time to profit.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

The difference between investing and trading are two different path of making profit in the financial field. Investing means making profit in an extended time period . To my point of view trading in Bitcoin will be more comfortable buying when the value decreases and sell when the value increases in order to make profitable .Investors and traders  both seeks profit investors make for a large return and traders make small profit from a short period of time.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

There's no much difference between trading and investment in terms of yielding profit but it varies like short term and long term.

Trading - Need much knowledge on the particular crypto currency you're trading before and after investing in it.
Regular or dedicated monitoring of the funds growth is required.
Do not panic attitude and patience is highly appreciated.

Investment - There's no special knowledge required other than just knowing the basic of which crypto has potential.
Need to just invest and wait for a certain period to cash out.
Regular monitoring of funds is not required but frequent monitoring like once in a month is appreciated.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

trading=you actively involve in there
investing=you pick a couple of financial instrument and invest there
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

Many differences in trading and investing, for example is the time period, as we know that trading does not need a certain period of time, after we buy then if we feel the profit we can sell, but investment takes longer time than trading.
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

There is a thin line of demarcation between trading and investing which lies in the intention of the participant while spending money, i.e. an investor invest money with a certain view in mind regarding the return, or the output generated
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

If you want to trading then you have to invest your money. There are many types of trading and investing. You don’t need to trade if you want to invest your money into any site. This is the clearance answer of this question. You have to wait long time if you want to trade and it is much more riskier and investing is less riskier than trading and you don’t need to wait for long time.
Select from this option which will more useful for you because different peoples have different choices though both of them are very useful to earn extra money. You have to understand nicely before you invested your money.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

trading=you actively involve in there
investing=you pick a couple of financial instrument and invest there
No, trading = you spend more times to trading and earn profit through small changes on the market.
Beside that, trader also have to spend more times to create strategies for short-term and long-term investment.
Not like investment, they just do that in some times.
The trader have to do that every day if it is necessary to earn profit from an unstable market everyday.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

investment with trading has a the difference is so striking.
I think investing is when you buy something of a good or a stock that you will keep in a certain vulnerable time.just like you buy bitcoin and just keep it to some extent, which you think you will gain in a few years.
trading is when you buy something stock or goods when the price is good and sell back when you get a profit.by relying on a bit of luck and research on the goods or stocks you are going to buy.

kouliadis

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

Trading and Investing are completely two different thing, Investing as the name suggest you invest you money in some sort of currency, community, shares or any thing else for a period of time.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

For me, the difference between trading and investing is a different way to gain some bitcoin, but the only difference between the two is the method how you are earning it. Trading is a just short method of obtaining bitcoin; you will purchase if the bitcoin’s price decrease and sell it if the bitcoin price increase. But in investing you will spend your money and just hold it for a long time if you sell it becomes profitable. While Investing we put our money in the investment company with hopes get income from company's activities
In my opinion, if you want to investing something, you usually need to research reason, team devs, company history work, etc. before investment.
It always takes much times to complete these targets.
But for trading, the trader only need to analyse the chart price, volume and choose which coin has good chart to trade, I think so.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

In simple terms, trading and investing is two different things but both have the purpose of having profit but in different ways. In my own perspective, trading is for short term and in the other hand, investing is for long term. Those two have different goals, trading is frequently buying and it is more active than investing, you also rely on changes in the market to gain profit. Investing for me is something that you put money into a certain company to support their product and if they succeed you can earn more profit.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

It is something pretty different, and it clearly seems that you don't know the real reason of trading and holding.

Trading is not for short term, there are some trades that are open for days, or more than days, so yes, i would not say that it is only for a "short term".

Thank you.

In simple terms, trading and investing is two different things but both have the purpose of having profit but in different ways. In my own perspective, trading is for short term and in the other hand, investing is for long term. Those two have different goals, trading is frequently buying and it is more active than investing, you also rely on changes in the market to gain profit. Investing for me is something that you put money into a certain company to support their product and if they succeed you can earn more profit.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Investment is defined as the act of accumulating assets in the hope of earning future profits (long-term) and trading is taking advantage of price changes to make a profit
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Trading is about everyday work; investing is about picking right ICOs and holding for the right amount of time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

Thank you.

i will answer that as far as i know only, as i know trading and investing are likewise because you cant trade if you have nothing to invest so you can trade only if you have some that you invest and it mean for me that this is likewise or this two can't be separately.

HiRoll_Team

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:50:43 PM

The main difference between the 2 is the motive for you to enter a position. If you primary motive to enter a position is because of price action or speculative events, then you're trading (basically any technical analysis). Investing is when your motive to enter a position is due to fundamental reasons, ie. you believe in a certain cryptocurrency having a massive impact on the world.

usually trading is more short term and investments are long term.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: