Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:01:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29437 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

so much difference trading with investment. simple example, trading is, when you hold the existing market coins, so you are free to sell or hold the coins you have, so, the advantages and disadvantages are the controls you 100% hold. but, investing in an ICO, you have to wait a while, until ICO ends to see the benefits you get.
I think the difference between trading and investing is investing is more easy to do because doing investing you just need to pick or to choose a great project or a great coin you need to invest your money, and in doing trading we just need to be really smart enough so we can totally be successful in trading world.
Both Investment and trading are two very diverse methods of attempting to earn profit or return in the financial markets. The purpose of investment is to gradually build wealth which is a stock variable over an extended period of time through the purchasing and holding of a portfolio of stocks, assets, baskets of goods and services, funds, bonds and other investment instruments. However trading involves the more frequent purchasing and selling of stock, goods, currency and other instruments for expected returns that outshine buying and holding investing.
Alik_Rzasoy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

In my opinion, the difference between trading and investment is more profit gained by trading. If you look through everyday the charts, signals of crypto-currencies there you can have much more profit with trading than just passive income obtained by investment. And usually trading income is based on for short period of time , whereas investment depends upon for long-term.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

To keep it brief...Trading is an activity of making money out of your time and your capital.While Investing is a process of making money out of your vision and your capital.The most important difference hides in the risk appetite.Investment is something low risk.And Trading is something high risk
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:29:45 AM

Trading is like buy and sell in which you are gonna be buying at a low price and then after the price increases or once you already reached the desired profit you want your gonna be selling it. Investing is buying something of value and waiting for the price to appreciate or increase.

Trading and investment are two different things. Trading requires your attention daily and investment does not require daily, you can check after some time. Trading gives you instant outcome and investment gives you outcome after a long time within a year. Secondly the outcome of trading is low and that of investment has very huge. Trading is spontaneous and investment is not. Both are good in all proportions.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

The difference of trading and investing for me is like trading is a fast and efficient way of making money income with a small amount of profit through your products and the man who will buy it, while investing for me is kinda like a long term waiting to grow to earn much bigger amount of income in your trusted company or anything. So it has a both good potential of assistance to a man who needed it.
Iman Mutlaq

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

Trading is part from Investing
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

Investing is a little bit different from trading for investment you have to hold your coin and check the investment value while in trading many coins are traded instantly just for a bid and ask price and the difference is the income of the trader now a days crypto traders are more happy then investors so i believe that both the trading and investment is good.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ninciabr

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

The difference is that investors usually hold open positions longer than traders. Investors can hold a position for several years.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:33 AM

Theres a lot of difference of the two. Investing is like trusting somebody to handle your money and do all the task. Theres nothing you can do, the only thing you can do is wait and see what will be the outcome. While in trading is it takes a lot of hardword, it needs knowledge, skills, so much time and effort to earn profit (you do all the task just to gain profit).
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

In my opinion, the difference between trading and investment is more profit gained by trading. If you look through everyday the charts, signals of crypto-currencies there you can have much more profit with trading than just passive income obtained by investment. And usually trading income is based on for short period of time , whereas investment depends upon for long-term.
i disagree with that , i think for most people their best bet is to invest and leave the day trading as it is. the returns you have had if you just held bitcoin for 2 years are incredible , and almost impossible to achieve for the average person with daytrading.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

Thank you.

The trading is the thing that you can control somehow because it is up to you if youbare gpnna sell.of not in order to gain money and they are active mode because you are controlling it it is like a buy and sell thing. Then the investment is just putting your money into.something and waiting you are just gona wait until it pumps and the you will sell it when it rises. But the common thing in them are you need to have a lot of patience in them both.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

Investment and trading have different characteristics, advantages and disadvantages.

1. Investment
a. characteristics : as an activity of investing capital. passive. That is, investors do not run the business directly to gain profit because there are already other parties who manage the money. Just stay enjoy the profits (did not rule out the possibility of loss)
b. advantages : make a profit without the need to run a business
c. disadvantages : investors can not control or determine the target profit to be obtained within a certain period. All depends on the manager

2. Trading
a. characteristics : The opposite of investment is trading, which is more active.
b. advantages : Trader can determine and control the profit target.
c. disadvantages : Traders are required to be active and manage it on their own.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Thank you.

The most likely answer is Trading will involves you to buy and sell the certain commodity with the logic and technique of to buy the product at low cost and sell it high to have a profit while Investing is you put your money in their trust then you well wait for the outcome or return of investments like the monthly interest of it for you to earn.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:12 AM

Thank you.

The difference of trading and investing is some how similar to each other because in this to things you all need to invest a money but the different is the time of profit to it. Because in investing, you need to wait for a month or year to have a big profit so that you can now cash out it. While in trading you just need to wait for a few days or few weeks to have a big profit also, but if you want to cash out it, you can easily do it.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:53:01 AM by kyucryp

I think, if investing we just wait surrendered to others while if trading depends on yourself. the advantage of trading with more than investment is trading because we can decide for ourselves where is the right time to sell so we can profit big.

sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

Trading and Investing is completely different, to make it simple you trade something to get something and you invest something to grow that thing.

skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Investment is saving coins in the long term, trading is saving coins in the short term
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

For now this is actually more suitable investment. disituasi when the market declines we can invest and silence. different from trading. we need time and analysis enough. when the market down as it is now a bit of risk because the market may decline again
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

Trading and investing both have pros and cons but for me trading is better than investing because you are the one who controlled your money, as long as you have the skills and strategies you'll surely get huge amount of money and trading will give you knowledge how the market movement and what coins will possible to rise in the future. On the other hand investing is more risky because you don't know if that investment site is legit and paying, there's a lot of hyip sites out there so you need to research carefully before putting your money.
Hugbash

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

Trading and Investing are two ways to gain profit.. In investing you invest your money and wait for a duration of time to get the profit while trading is purely buying and selling.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: