Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29433 times)
popoyuyun

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

As a non-believer of economics, I believe one thing about their correlation that is the time period. Which is if you want to get profit in a short run then it's called trading, on the other hand, if you want to earn in a long run then that is investment. Now it's up to you how you will take.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

As a non-believer of economics, I believe one thing about their correlation that is the time period. Which is if you want to get profit in a short run then it's called trading, on the other hand, if you want to earn in a long run then that is investment. Now it's up to you how you will take.
I don't get that much and i don't want to think what is it full explanation until you elaborate its time period. Well you are right but it depends of the kind of trading and the style of which you wanted to do trade with because there is a short ,mid term and for long term but it differentiate with investing it is on the people and what he thinks of cryptocurrency.
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

Trade is the exchange of goods or services or both based on mutual agreement. While Investment is a term with some understanding related to finance and economy. This term is related to the accumulation of asset forms in the hope of generating future profits.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

The distinction between the trading and the investing. In the trading, you just need to monitor the value of the every one of the coins and distinguish which one will raise the value and which the one drops the value. Purchase when the value is on the lower and sell the coins if the value goes up. In the trading, you ought to enter if the coins that you imagine that have bring down value. After you already buy you choice coins sell it after the one year.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

trading and investing are different because trading takes time in the market in order to earn profit and it was very hard to look at the different prices in the chart in order to get a huge amount of profit.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

There are considerable difference between trading and investing. Trading means buying to day and selling the same today itself
according to the market trend such one is normally called the day trading  Investing means buying a certain script to the considerable amount suitably according to the market condition when ever the price reasonably low in the market. A wise investor should not invest  his money when ever the market price high. After buying a script from the market he has to  wait till his projected target is achieved to sell it and reap the profit.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Trading means you are planning to start working on the market in order to earn more profit monthly or daily while investing means, you want to invest a coin that you think has a potential then wait for its price to grow.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

There is basic different between trading an investing. Trading always short period, we trade because we can read market movement and we liquidate our asset or maybe convert it to other asset. Investing more relaxing because its take long time to liquidate our asset sometimes take years and some said its takes minimum 6 months.

Indeed, trading requiring technical analysis skill and its short term. Usually using 4 hours or daily analysis. Trading sometimes profitable when market fluctuation high but its need good psychology when we decide to enter market

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Thank you.

Investment is entrusting to someone against the funds we provide for profit in the future while trading is the activity of buying and selling something or assets that use our skills and knowledge without having to entrust to someone to process the funds we make capital for trading. There is one thing that may be more simple to explain the difference between the two terms are investment = long term and trading = short term
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

Yes that's a good thing to talk about. My opinion is trading to trade goods and services with self-managed capital. Investment is to provide capital without direct involvement and earn passive income in accordance with the funds provided.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

Trading is the term in used in crypto that buy in low and sell in high to gain profit,Trading is attentive job and need full time. Being successful trader need basic education about trading and learn to control the emotions.
While,Investing is need to choose good stable coins and just hold with patience till find best moment to maximize the profit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Trading and Investing is a different method. Investing is buying and holding your coins for a long period of time. Usually, it takes years to hold. While trading is buying and selling your coins for a short period of time.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

I think the only difference is time. we are doing business and investment to gain profit. and both are risky. The investment is making money in the long run. I think trade is more risky.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Trading is a sale or purchase or exchange of goods or services or both of which under mutual agreement is not coercion, in the trading of the seller expect the profit from the goods sold and the buyer gets satisfaction with the goods purchased. whereas Investment is a term with several terms related to finance and economics. The term is related to the accumulation of an asset form with a hope of gaining profit in the future. for example, today we have money and we invest it by buying Bitcoin at the price of 1000, And we hold it until Bitcoin price is 5000. then we sell Bitcoin before and we get profit 4000.
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Thank you.

There is a difference between them but it is likely so close in trading you are exchanging money into another currency in investing in other words you are most likely not to move the money moves for you but there is no assurance that you're money will be back.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

The difference of trading and investing for me is hard because I don't have much knowledge about this too but now I use to try investing my money than trading. I know that it is hard to trade online on a easy way like other people did to their products and I think I gonna reach my best part in Investing my money in some coins that I really now that can give me a better profit than trading.

Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Thank you.

trading, you use your skill and knowledge ro generate profit in short therm. investing, you must have free money to invest it for long therm.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

The meaning and counterpart of the trading word is to trade. So to put it briefly, you can sell a product or cryptcurrency when the price increases by buying a low price. This will be a trading example. But if you purchase the same product or cryptocurrency and add your portfolio to the market and get profit margins on current and high prices without long term sales, this will be an example of investing. In summary, trading is buying and selling for short-term gains, whereas investing is long-term purchases and long-term sales.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Thank you.

The most different of the trading and the investment is your knowledge your decision. When come to the trading you always think which coins will be a profitable and you continuously monitor the value. When comes to the investment you just set a goal what value will you sell your bitcoin or altcoins. It faster to earn on if you do the trading more than the investment. Both rely on the value if the increase you get big profits
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Trading is when you are monitoring one coin that can be profitable while investment means setting one goal on particular coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: