Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

PLease list bos coin on exchange as soon as possible. My funds are locked and i really need cash right now. Can you give me the exactly date ? Thanks.

If you are in a hurry, I would suggest you sell your account with wallet unlocked via OTC  over the forum and you may regret your decision for selling this early.

I second that, sell your BOS to me OTC. Or you can simply wait for kucoin to list BOScoin. Kucoin stated that they will list early January so there is still time.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

I'm just not understanding why the project is so secret they are going to have to release the development soon or later if they want the project to succeed.

I agree, I do not know why they are keeping their development secret they should definitely be pushing some of it to github. Really no excuse for lack of updates in that regard.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Do you have the latest news on the market?
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

Do you have the latest news on the market?
We only have one newsletters about the new year 2018. There is no specific mention of when to do the exchange on kucoin exchange. One of the longest projects I've ever seen. The dev team is very careful.
petranator

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

The dev team is NOT careful.  They've made some really terrible mistakes already - stuff that I've never seen in other crypto projects (like having to reverse screwed up transactions).

Also, in spite of having far more $ than most crypto startups, they still have nothing but words (and not even that in the last newsletter) for investors.

I greatly regret not leaving my $ in BTC over the same period.

dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Dear developers of BOS! You decide on your statements. You say that before the January 1 listing will be the exchange team says there is no news about this. Now you claim that within a few days. It's been a long time ... I'm beginning to doubt you. And I'm not the only one !!!

The team did indeed say that BOScoin would be listed on an exchange by the end of 2017, but something unforeseen came in between on the exchange's part. Unfortunately, the team can't share any details because of NDAs.

We are aware it's taking some time, but the team has done everything on their part to get BOScoin listed on exchanges. They have provided documentation and support on how to integrate the wallet, but in the end it's up to the exchanges to actually do it and we expect them to do so in the coming weeks.

https://boscoin.io
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

Is the project going to kept a secret until mainnet launches?

If you mean the MainNet code, then it's not going to be released before the MainNet is launched. If this changes, then there will be an announcement.

As for transparency, there will be more frequent development updates and announcements in the near future to keep everyone informed about the progression of the MainNet.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

Newsletter today... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... we're using your $ to go to fancy foreign conferences and eat in expensive restaurants... 

Check out our cool group photo in matching t-shirts.

Nothing investors would actually care about.  Like "Hey, we're listing ANYWHERE..." or "MainNET almost ready for launch..." 

Because those things require effort and discipline, values clearly lacking in this gang of amateurs.

Conferences and meetups are a good way to spread the word about BOScoin with like-minded people with similar interests. New opportunities and partnerships might be produced from these initial contacts.

We are getting listed on HitBTC and KuCoin, they are currently integrating the wallet. More exchanges will follow, but the team can't share details because of NDAs.

There will also be more frequent development updates and announcements in the near future to keep everyone informed about the progression of the MainNet.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

PLease list bos coin on exchange as soon as possible. My funds are locked and i really need cash right now. Can you give me the exactly date ? Thanks.

KuCoin and HitBTC are currently integrating the wallet. We can't give any exact dates because it's up to these exchanges to actually integrate the wallet and then list us. They told us that they would make an announcement when it's done and I'm sure the team will do so too.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

I boscoin ERC-20 atm? Or is ti going straight to mainnet...

BOScoin is not an ERC-20 token, it is a new blockchain platform based on Stellar. We already have a TokenNet up and running that allows BOScoin to be transferred between wallet accounts.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

The dev team is NOT careful.  They've made some really terrible mistakes already - stuff that I've never seen in other crypto projects (like having to reverse screwed up transactions).

Also, in spite of having far more $ than most crypto startups, they still have nothing but words (and not even that in the last newsletter) for investors.

I greatly regret not leaving my $ in BTC over the same period.

Until the mainnet launch, everything is speculative and even the work done at the back does not show up to anyone.So I would suggest waiting for some weeks to see the status.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

KuCoin and HitBTC are currently integrating the wallet. We can't give any exact dates because it's up to these exchanges to actually integrate the wallet and then list us. They told us that they would make an announcement when it's done and I'm sure the team will do so too.

We are waiting for more than half  an year and still no any exchange and u still can not tell us exact dates.... awesome team, awesome progress!  Huh Huh

ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

Dear developers of BOS! You decide on your statements. You say that before the January 1 listing will be the exchange team says there is no news about this. Now you claim that within a few days. It's been a long time ... I'm beginning to doubt you. And I'm not the only one !!!

The team did indeed say that BOScoin would be listed on an exchange by the end of 2017, but something unforeseen came in between on the exchange's part. Unfortunately, the team can't share any details because of NDAs.

We are aware it's taking some time, but the team has done everything on their part to get BOScoin listed on exchanges. They have provided documentation and support on how to integrate the wallet, but in the end it's up to the exchanges to actually do it and we expect them to do so in the coming weeks.

I feel like we hear the in the coming weeks a lot reading the forums. I wonder what they are doing today.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

This is an official meetup group for the Genève, CH - BOScoin: Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Blockchain Platform community.

We will be planning future events in your area, so please join our community, and keep on the lookout for meetups in your area soon!

- BOScoin Core team presentation covering the platform, node operation, and future plans.

BOScoin is a Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform for Trust Contracts. Our approach to the problem of security vulnerabilities inherent in the language used to program and execute smart contracts is to apply a domain-specific language which can be read easily by the average user and can be demonstrated mathematically to be computationally decidable. Trust Contracts are securely executable contracts based on a decidable programming framework called Owlchain, which consists of the Web Ontology Language and the Timed Automata Language. This architecture is designed to expand expressive power while retaining decidability to support secure and precise execution of contracts. Trust Contracts will provide a decidable and approachable framework for creating and executing contracts on the blockchain. BOScoin constitutes a governance system whereby node operators referred to as the Congress Network can participate in creating and voting on proposals in order to continuously improve the software and ecosystem. System changing proposals that are voted on by the Congress Network and accepted are considered to have reached a social consensus, and the changes in the proposal are automatically applied to the network. Another type of proposal is a funding proposal which are requests for funds from the Commons Budget which are also voted on by the Congress Network. BOScoin sets aside a large public budget specifically for the development of the BOScoin ecosystem through these proposals called the Commons Budget. The Congress Network is the decision making body of the BOScoin platform which improves governance issues arising in decentralized organizations and helps the system continuously evolve into a more robust ecosystem. The Congress Network is aimed towards creating a more democratic and productive decision making process with an incentive scheme and issuance plan aimed towards creating value for the coin while deterring the centralization of power. The Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement (mFBA) consensus algorithm will allow for low latency transactions while being more energy efficient. Decentralized currencies in many cases tend to become speculative islands with limited real applications. We believe the value of a blockchain token is intrinsically tied to how useful it is, we will release the BOScoin platform with ready-made apps, and projects already in development accelerating our blockchain platform integration with the Internet of things (IoT), which will increase the transactional value of our token, and help to acquire new users. We aim to overcome many technical and operational issues inherent in many cryptocurrencies.

https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/BOScoin-Geneve-CH/
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

Boscoin still good long-term hold for patient investors.I hope to be able to get some really cheap if we see some panic sale after real exchanges trading.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

Boscoin still good long-term hold for patient investors.I hope to be able to get some really cheap if we see some panic sale after real exchanges trading.

What is cheap price for you? We are waiting since May. I think anything under $5 is too cheap, under $10 is cheap. Boscoin should be at $20-30 around after all that wait and missing other chances.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

I have looked through the github of BOS. There have been no updates in the last 2 months. I do not want to imply the negative but we need to seriously consider the DEV's promise. We need a specific message, not a promise.

https://github.com/owlchain
arbel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

Hi!! I would like to get 60k boscos, if someone is interested, please contact me, 0.80 $ / each.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

What is cheap price for you? We are waiting since May. I think anything under $5 is too cheap, under $10 is cheap. Boscoin should be at $20-30 around after all that wait and missing other chances.
Initially we will not see these prices because there are many people wanting to sell BOSCoin soon, there are almost 500 BOS in circulating, so during the first two weeks we will see something like $2 at the most and $1 at the very least, the key is to have patience.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

Initially we will not see these prices because there are many people wanting to sell BOSCoin soon, there are almost 500 BOS in circulating, so during the first two weeks we will see something like $2 at the most and $1 at the very least, the key is to have patience.

2$ in the first 2 weeks does not look to be practical and not all traders will be aware of the release.I am expecting this to happen after a month when more investors from korea will take part who missed the ico.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: