Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 08:47:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 29320 times)
IvanKalyada

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

Donaldbitcoin, can you explain me why I can't login to my account at cetobeto? I tried two browsers, and get the same. When I hit log in I get blank page with link of this type: http://cetobeto.com/setcookies.php?view=account&ac=login&sid=(I hided code due privacy)=(did the same)&siduid=(and again)
My username at your game is the same as here, IvanKalyada, can you check what went wrong?

try to refresh that page -- what cookies you are setting here? use IE 11 Browser
I tried with Opera and with Firefox, those two browsers have different core, so this is not a browser issue. And sure I tried to reload that page. I m not a kid and I m expiriensed in usage of PC. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooomno2

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

what about our pending payments admin hope you found a solution
IvanKalyada

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

Anyway, it is already too late, cetobeto faucethub.io balance is dry again
pramila28

Activity: 308

TomyGame ADMIN, Idea Contributor, Fan of Markabi

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:06:12 PM

I said this in chat on 26th Jan 2017.... understanding pains of our admin?

Tomy Game: WIN BITCOINS DAILY, Tom Bit Jerry, Jackpot, RPS, Daily Gifts, Campaigns, Free Premium Upgrades for 3+ days Join Now!
Jaykara= Salute to Markabi a🎼a🎼bi🎼bi🎼Abi🎼Markabi🕴🎼😎|🇷🇺|🇮🇳|#Respect #Trust|Pokemon Music🎼🎹| Real FanFare Non Stoppable Pokemon Music in Bitcoin World
WIFI POKE in Bitcoin World "Pokemon/Pikachu"|Qualified SAP ® Certified Financial Consultant | India | Germany -Walldorf - SAP S4 HANA|Digital SAP JAM
IvanKalyada

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

Did I say anything bad about him? Oo
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

no try entering into site to withdraw

Tomy Game: WIN BITCOINS DAILY, Tom Bit Jerry, Jackpot, RPS, Daily Gifts, Campaigns, Free Premium Upgrades for 3+ days Join Now!
Jaykara= Salute to Markabi a🎼a🎼bi🎼bi🎼Abi🎼Markabi🕴🎼😎|🇷🇺|🇮🇳|#Respect #Trust|Pokemon Music🎼🎹| Real FanFare Non Stoppable Pokemon Music in Bitcoin World
WIFI POKE in Bitcoin World "Pokemon/Pikachu"|Qualified SAP ® Certified Financial Consultant | India | Germany -Walldorf - SAP S4 HANA|Digital SAP JAM
ivt93

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:24:55 PM

pramila28, i wrote about himself. My account ivt93,young girl student, my balance (my own invest to site) 0.75[btc]. What about with my withdraw??? Why Admin don't reply on my email? His email cetobeto@gmail.com or another???  Sad
dhee7

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:26:08 PM

Faucethub withdraw is active for limited time (0.045 btc)
he still scamming and fool people .. he just make a payment for people have few amount of btc not more than 0.001 .. who have more , he not paying ...

see some ppl got their problem solved.. some not.. not all satisfied.. but ure the loudest..
can u please ss ur beto.. or ur beto stat.. or proof wallet deposit so can see whats ur last deposit.. only 0.1 beto that can make 0.03 balance fast enough be4 problem withdrawal happen..
not defending admin here.. just Really really hate people that making up lies to talk bad about other..
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

pramila28, i wrote about himself. My account ivt93,young girl student, my balance (my own invest to site) 0.75[btc]. What about with my withdraw??? Why Admin don't reply on my email? His email cetobeto@gmail.com or another???  Sad

check your PM Box

IvanKalyada

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

What else for do I need to enter site which is faucet? To claim, or to withdraw my earned funds. Listen, if you can't react on what people say adequately, better don't talk with them. It would be better for everyone.
I only came here to recover access to my account. Nothing more. Don't try to get personal with me and to cause any issues. Cheers.
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

What else for do I need to enter site which is faucet? To claim, or to withdraw my earned funds. Listen, if you can't react on what people say adequately, better don't talk with them. It would be better for everyone.
I only came here to recover access to my account. Nothing more. Don't try to get personal with me and to cause any issues. Cheers.

I said you that only try to access here...http://cetobeto.com/index.php? here login http://cetobeto.com/index.php?view=login&ref=&

IvanKalyada

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:56:23 PM

Yeah, I try to do this constantly, but I can't enter my account...
IvanKalyada

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

Hmmm, seems "no" is a typo, and it meaned "now". Sorry, if I understood you wrong, as it spelled it sounds like you said me not to try entering site only to withdraw my funds.  Undecided
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 02:20:22 PM

Hmmm, seems "no" is a typo, and it meaned "now". Sorry, if I understood you wrong, as it spelled it sounds like you said me not to try entering site only to withdraw my funds.  Undecided

java problem in your browser? flash player problem? I know only this much... Cry

cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:31:23 PM

java problem in your browser? flash player problem? I know only this much... Cry
STOP DEFENDING ABOPUT THAT FUCKIN SCAMMER. HE JUST PAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BALANCE UNDER 0.001 BUT WHO HAVE MORE , HE NOT PAYING .. HE IS A FUCKIN SCAMMER LIKE YOU EXACTLY
IvanKalyada

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

@pramila28, check your PMs
sevillan00

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

Coinbase has closed my account.
I need to change my address of btc (Cetobeto)
I sent an email to cetobeto, I have not been answered.

I could not request payment because I can not change my btc account

I am still waiting for an answer.....

Just a few days ago, I have invested 0.01 Btc in the site.
I can not request payments....
Keyholder

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Bitcoin price is going Up... and more Up... In this situation the owner has to explain to the members how the things are, and he has to return the investments and reduce all prices. This is the solution. A new agreement.
The Admin has to adjust the price in satoshis or has to change the pricing into $. (I mean the members buy $ with Bitcoin)
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

Hmmm, seems "no" is a typo, and it meaned "now". Sorry, if I understood you wrong, as it spelled it sounds like you said me not to try entering site only to withdraw my funds.  Undecided

STOP DEFENDING ABOPUT THAT FUCKIN SCAMMER. HE JUST PAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BALANCE UNDER 0.001 BUT WHO HAVE MORE , HE NOT PAYING .. HE IS A FUCKIN SCAMMER LIKE YOU EXACTLY

I am in Support for ADMIN - Donald - What for you? Admin Mark and Donald both are Best - Honest Transparent

Try to Show me your Account Proof-- Screen Shot is Important for me..

Stop Offending on Admin OK... Do not come on my post with SLANGS

cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

BOTH OF YOU ARE SCAMMERS , TELL YOUR FUCKIN GREEDY ADIMIN TO PAY MY BALANCE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.