Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 07:22:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 29345 times)
jompi

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

What did I do? Where did I annoy?  I just wrote some real points...
Seems your high IQ didn't process the information I tried to present you in a humble example.

Please read my post - I am active internet user -- I am connected in ipad too..same ip address... I can understand what you said...

1st..you asking What n where seem look like u dont understand what mex said..than u said u understand..which is true? understand or not really understand?
active in clicking on withdrawal button when admin gives update on main page.. you didn't understand? be active there

did u really understand my question here? I just asking "u understand or not really understand?"..but u didnt answering my question here..

JomPi (dot) tk - Faucet with a Faucet List
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pramila28

Activity: 308

TomyGame ADMIN, Idea Contributor, Fan of Markabi

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:19:39 PM

I did not see faucethub in time and when I opened the cetobeto there was no option to withdraw
Will pay again Or will it be that the closure and the loss of what has been won there is definitive?

Please, there is no moderator banning pramila28? The only thing it does is mess up the post with its stupidities, it does not provide any solution to those who want to recover what is kidnapped in cetobeto

I understand and support donald, I know what it's like to keep a company alone.
But you should have foreseen this situation if you had planned your business financially.
For what he has said, he does not want to face the losses of cetobeto with his own capital, but a true entrepreneur that is what he does, he sustains the losses with his capital if he makes mistakes of direction of his company.
You should pay everyone out of your pocket and close cetobeto with your forehead.

Solution is this - Be Active on Withdrawal Button - this is What I said - Who will ban me here? Yesterday Faucethub was open.. today its pause

Goodbye -- I can say Last I wrote Every thing for Admin Protecting.. He is silent because situation is like that. He will update news in main page cetobeto

One more I'm not a stupid...ok... I am good girl ok....bye...

Tomy Game: WIN BITCOINS DAILY, Tom Bit Jerry, Jackpot, RPS, Daily Gifts, Campaigns, Free Premium Upgrades for 3+ days Join Now!
Jaykara= Salute to Markabi a🎼a🎼bi🎼bi🎼Abi🎼Markabi🕴🎼😎|🇷🇺|🇮🇳|#Respect #Trust|Pokemon Music🎼🎹| Real FanFare Non Stoppable Pokemon Music in Bitcoin World
WIFI POKE in Bitcoin World "Pokemon/Pikachu"|Qualified SAP ® Certified Financial Consultant | India | Germany -Walldorf - SAP S4 HANA|Digital SAP JAM
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:22:16 PM

I did not see faucethub in time and when I opened the cetobeto there was no option to withdraw
Will pay again Or will it be that the closure and the loss of what has been won there is definitive?

Please, there is no moderator banning pramila28? The only thing it does is mess up the post with its stupidities, it does not provide any solution to those who want to recover what is kidnapped in cetobeto

But you should have foreseen this situation if you had planned your business financially.
For what he has said, he does not want to face the losses of cetobeto with his own capital, but a true entrepreneur that is what he does, he sustains the losses with his capital if he makes mistakes of direction of his company.
You should pay everyone out of your pocket and close cetobeto with your forehead.

Solution is this - Be Active on Withdrawal Button - this is What I said - Who will ban me here? Yesterday Faucethub was open.. today its pause

Goodbye -- I can say Last I wrote Every thing for Admin Protecting.. He is silent because situation is like that. He will update news in main page cetobeto

PRAMILA, I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING FOR YOU AND FOR FACKIN GREEDY DONALD MARKABI, FUCK ALL OF YOU . STOP SCAMMING MORE USERS
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

What did I do? Where did I annoy?  I just wrote some real points...
Seems your high IQ didn't process the information I tried to present you in a humble example.

Please read my post - I am active internet user -- I am connected in ipad too..same ip address... I can understand what you said...

1st..you asking What n where seem look like u dont understand what mex said..than u said u understand..which is true? understand or not really understand?
active in clicking on withdrawal button when admin gives update on main page.. you didn't understand? be active there

did u really understand my question here? I just asking "u understand or not really understand?"..but u didnt answering my question here..

I never try to understand dirty words ok... I understand only good words...

Tomy Game: WIN BITCOINS DAILY, Tom Bit Jerry, Jackpot, RPS, Daily Gifts, Campaigns, Free Premium Upgrades for 3+ days Join Now!
Jaykara= Salute to Markabi a🎼a🎼bi🎼bi🎼Abi🎼Markabi🕴🎼😎|🇷🇺|🇮🇳|#Respect #Trust|Pokemon Music🎼🎹| Real FanFare Non Stoppable Pokemon Music in Bitcoin World
WIFI POKE in Bitcoin World "Pokemon/Pikachu"|Qualified SAP ® Certified Financial Consultant | India | Germany -Walldorf - SAP S4 HANA|Digital SAP JAM
ivt93

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

pramila28. I hope you didn't forget about me! Acount ivt93 and my friend account argroupru. Me and my friend honest invest in site and waiting for pay out to us! Do have any info for me?
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

pramila28. I hope you didn't forget about me! Acount ivt93 and my friend account argroupru. Me and my friend honest invest in site and waiting for pay out to us! Do have any info for me?
be sure she will not answer .. they are scammers
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

PRAMILA, I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING FOR YOU AND FOR FACKIN GREEDY DONALD MARKABI, FUCK ALL OF YOU . STOP SCAMMING MORE USERS

It applies to YOU OK....We never believe what you say without proof... Donald is the Best... Situations are like that so he is silent now...

chixka000

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

Isn't It funny that we have to wait in order for us to click the withdraw button? LOL just make sure that you can pay all your users. Just disable the features that let us earn satoshis not the withdraw button and tell us to be active in clicking that's pathetic

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:51:27 PM

Admin is not here today...have you not seen withdrawals are Pause fully...

I do not know whether he will pay or not - Stay active in Site and Faucet to see the new withdrawal limit set by Admin...

Scammer_Detector

Activity: 9

I am here to find out all scammers!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Hey admin, are you not getting profit from your site everyday? You have announced this thread but your site is still up and getting profit from ad networks. Then why you are not paying everyone? Try to be honest.
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

be sure she will not answer .. they are scammers

Show me your Cetobeto account proof...At least some are telling that they didn't get its in pending... But what you have said do you know? You said admin took all your coins...show me how he took that from you...

bea88

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

In general they will pay or they will not pay they speak clear and stop giving so many excuses!

What is the news? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
pramila28

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

Shall I tell Why its in pending? Its again related to BLOCKCHAIN and not CetoBeto system - 5 days time - if is not confirmed it will be back to your account...cycle is continuing... Hats Off for Condemning in Public Forum...

Actually there is no respect for my Knowledge gained from Admin. Goodbye

Donald You are the Best...I wrote my points to safe guard you from damage/harm...

cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

Shall I tell Why its in pending? Its again related to BLOCKCHAIN and not CetoBeto system - 5 days time - if is not confirmed it will be back to your account...cycle is continuing... Hats Off for Condemning in Public Forum...

Donald You are the Best...I wrote my points to safe guard you from damage/harm...
FUCK YOU AND FUCK DONALD MARKABI !! BOTH OF MY ARE SCAMMERS
bea88

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Actually I do not have many satoshis only 50,000 satoshis but apparently I will not be able to remove them I have waited several days to see if they reopen the withdrawal but apparently this will remain so   Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh Huh
Scammer_Detector

I am here to find out all scammers!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

Here is a proposal for you, admin. Hand over your site to me for free and I will pay all users. Smiley
ivt93

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

Pramila28 I wrote our emails to Admin (from me ivt93 and my friend argroupru). PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM box. Thank you! Smiley
zippy1

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:42:25 PM

Actually I do not have many satoshis only 50,000 satoshis but apparently I will not be able to remove them I have waited several days to see if they reopen the withdrawal but apparently this will remain so   Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh Huh

Bea...I am not speaking for the admin...

Keep checking on the site. I think the admin is trying to pay off the accounts. I was on the site on Saturday and the "pause"
was removed. I was able to withdraw my satoshi and have confirmed that they have been received in my wallet.

Hopefully everyone gets their satoshi or at least their investment back.
bea88

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:34:45 PM

Well just wait and see what happens Undecided
morlak2006

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:25:16 PM

if  CetoBetos admin is honest an dint have intention to scamm no one then wy he had opend  Deposit till last second in fact i  Deposited 0,01BTC a few minutes before he  Paused Withdraws and put he was selling site,Im still active couse im a retired person and have this as hobbi to see wat happens at last. But send at least three ore four emails to CetoBeto telling to atleast pay my balance wich is now 84,367 Satoshi and groing since im premium member and still active and nothing dint even bother to answer.And he dosent even show up here to give some tipe of explanation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.