Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:33:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
litelika

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

How can I learn the situation of friends' bounty distributions? Still paying?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XKlY9xEGkX4RdRmAS3nCkLtvFK9aSUVrVvB7L22uihk/edit#gid=0
https://etherscan.io/token/TAAS?a=0xd775af5ff5b8414f3c00539640f402f242e3e0af

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:52:40 AM

When can we expect listing at one major exchange ? I know there are surely discussions and talks off the channel actively but some hints will be really useful. Some updates if not concrete news will work like fresh breeze to make the supporters active again. Now we need to move forward to get big volume to start the party.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
litelika

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

When can we expect listing at one major exchange ? I know there are surely discussions and talks off the channel actively but some hints will be really useful. Some updates if not concrete news will work like fresh breeze to make the supporters active again. Now we need to move forward to get big volume to start the party.
TaaS‏
@taasfund

"TaaS had the coins it sold this year double in price in five weeks".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:56:54 AM

Thank you, LightSamuel for answering every question in this thread.

TaaS communication methods turned from unsatisfactory to some of the best in crypto.

I can see a stronger community being built around the token now Smiley

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:57:17 AM

Since TAAS is a dividend token I doubt it will hit Poloniex or Bittrex but can make it to Kraken.There are other exchanges with quite a good volume and would like to hear from the team on this information.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

I just bought 1200taas

How can I calculate how much dividends we will get in first quarter?  O.50$ = 600$ for 1200of taas?

We calculate masterplan and if team of taas will deliver everything on time price of taas will be at the end of year 40-50$ range.

If you are wise invest in taas now so you will get dividends + price rise

Stable with legal team

Awesome

There is so much horrible, horrible information here so let me explain to you how the fund works.

1) You won't get many dividends if at all during the first quarter. They are interested in mid to long term investments, not day trading. Thus they need time to get more investments made that appreciate in value. There are no magical dividends to be calculated, it is all based on math.

2) The only way the Taas Token could be worth 40-50 is if the value of their holdings grew 40-50x from the ICO. Ethereum grew 3-4x, true, and Bitcoin grew, but not 40-50 times its ICO price. If they take the BTC/ETH they received and get involved in projects that increase vastly in price, then you may get some payouts.
3) If the price of the TAAS token grows beyond the value of their holdings, it would be because people think the team can somehow do magic and earn greater rewards in the future (e.g., they demonstrate they are able to be fast enough to get into hard ICO's like BAT, which they failed to get into).
4) If you are truly interested in slowly but surely growing your investments, buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and hold it. As Warren Buffet has said (paraphrasing) "the stockmarket is a way to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient".

I would be cautious buying too much TAAS until they actually start buying into projects.

TAAS, if you're reading this, my money is on FCT, MKR, XRP, NVO, and IOTA. Best of luck!

Let me explain :

Price of btc (at this momen): 2555
Price of ether (at this moment) : 235

Taas hold:
44 773.5 ether
2596.7 btc

So they have 17 156 000 $

NAV : 17 156 000 - 7 569 000 = 9 987 000
(The 7 569 000 was given by gran thornton, an external audit)

The holders have 50%, so 4 493 000.
The number of token : 8 146 000.
4493000 ÷ 8146000 = 0.61 $ per token for the first quarter.
And I don't even put the 570 ether who were invested.

I saw that this calculation had been approved by Dimitri on telegram.

But of course, if the price of ether and btc crash before august, the dividends will crash too.
(Sorry for my english)

If that's what they're doing, it's stupid and should never have been done. They should give everyone 10 cents dividend first quarter, and use the BTC/ETH to invest in other projects that could multiple returns. Giving back 25% of the fund is a dividend is fraudulent, they're literally giving you back your own money you could have held. The promise is that they can/will/should/could use the funds and their expertise in the space to achieve outsized returns relative to what an individual might be able to do.

25 % of the profits are reinvested. That was in the whitepaper since the beginning. Not 80 or 90, but 25. If you re not ok with the project, you should go away.

The problem is that the appreciating value of BTC/ETH is not "profit". Distributing your own money back to you is not what people signed up for. They needed to make this clear and have not, sadly.

I also can't believe they will distribute dividents this way. If they do so in 2 years they will hold nothing, whats the point ? someone from the team should make it clear I think dividents will be only from the "extra profit" from what they invest and not from holding their ICO money

How can you say "If they do so in 2 years they will hold nothing" Huh I think you don't understand the concept ...
They had 7 560 000 in the ico, they will increase the fund of more then 2 million after august,  and they will always increase the fund if they make money. Where is the loss ?

I think you don't understand not me.. Imagine if they hold 100 ETH, the price of ETH goes x2 so from what you say they make money and need to pay dividents. But this dividents will be paid in ETH so they will sent you ETH from their pool of 100 ETH.
For next dividents they will hold less than 100 ( for example 75ETH) if they didn't made any extra ETH.
you make several cycles like this and you hold nothing
I hope you understand what I mean with this english
As the say dividend will be calculated in usd,they may pay the difference in price during ico and price at the time when dividend is paid.
For example if btc was $2000 at the time of ICO and it's price goes up at the time of dividend to $2500,the difference I.e $500 is the profit.
$2000-$2500=$500 profit per btc they hold.

That is true. How much btc they hold now? they did convert only a portion of it to Fiat? I thought I read they converted when btc was 1.3k but it does not make sense to hold Fiat due regulations and stuff but it is easier to buy into ico with btc and eth.
warisgoingdown

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

if one didnt participate in the ico, he still gets quarter dividends?  thanks!
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

I guess LightSamuel is taking off for weekend and he will clear all our doubts regarding dividend when he comes back.
Taas must have some plan for it.I do not have time to go through whitepaper but I believe  they must  have mentioned it in their whitepaper.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

Who knows may be TaaS will be picked up by Kraken as they listed in past dividends giving tokens in past. We can use as example ICN which started its journey from there. Polonoex is unpredictable as they are open to do anything what they want. Actually a group od manipulators is behind the Poloniex whereas Bittrex I can't say anything about at this moment.
warisgoingdown

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

thanks guys!
whats the telegram chat?
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

it seems BTC and ETH will be this summer 1000% up

that means for TAAS goood profits and dividends

And if we add kepler release + bigger exchanges ... TAAS could reach 20 - 30$ at the end of the year.

So sell all your bounties please this cheap  Grin

cheers  Cool
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

Good to see TaaS also invested in the AIR ICO, it's made me feel more comfortable about investing.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

I want to ask how long I have to wait for token to be sent by campaign manager, whether there is also something like me here, in the delay of Taas fund distribution ..
n00b3rt

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

Of course you would, the person selling you the token is also selling you his future dividends, that's why the token exploded in price recently.

mez

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

i sold my 15.000 tokens today because I do not trust it anymore.
Its all vague and the really important ICO's they miss out on it appears.
For your sake, i hope i'm wrong.

BT3KRANT

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:53:47 PM

I sold mine too yesterday. I hope I'm wrong for everyone's sake, but there's something to be said for just investing my own tokens into projects. I thought perhaps these folks would be getting into hard ICO's and fighting for us, but so far I haven't seen it. I think the value of the project is diluted by this strange focus on Kepler, it adds nothing to the value of TAAS.

I wish the project and team well though.
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:36:41 AM

Hi warisgoingdown,

Of course you can! You only need to be a token holder when the smart contract is executed to have your shares of profits AKA by the end of the quarter.

Hope I answered your question!

I guess LightSamuel is taking off for weekend and he will clear all our doubts regarding dividend when he comes back.
Taas must have some plan for it.I do not have time to go through whitepaper but I believe  they must  have mentioned it in their whitepaper.

Hey Sharma,

There is no week-ends in the Blockchain; I was really busy with the Telegram and many other tasks that can be included in a Community Management position.
I'll always be there to answer your concerns.

Thanks!

thanks guys!
whats the telegram chat?

Hey warisgoingdown,

Feel free to join us at: https://t.me/taasfund

We'll be happy to talk with you.

I want to ask how long I have to wait for token to be sent by campaign manager, whether there is also something like me here, in the delay of Taas fund distribution ..

Hi Ris88,

Our Bounty Manager (Jamal) is currently working on the last distribution.

Thank you for your patience!

I sold mine too yesterday. I hope I'm wrong for everyone's sake, but there's something to be said for just investing my own tokens into projects. I thought perhaps these folks would be getting into hard ICO's and fighting for us, but so far I haven't seen it. I think the value of the project is diluted by this strange focus on Kepler, it adds nothing to the value of TAAS.

Hey mez and BT3KRANT,

We really are sorry to see you go.

While I can understand your concern about the team missing some "hard ICO's"; we are taking search & analysis really seriously and prefer to be safe about the investments that we do.
We can't participate in every possible ICO's but we do our best to choose the ones that we see fit for the long term goals of the project.

In the name of TAAS; please let us tell you that we hope to see you back within our ranks in the future.

Thank you very much.
cychan2

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:57:28 AM

I feel the same. I expect them to do more and at least get in 1 or 2 ICOs. Not even a plan is mentioned. I hope they do more on IR. But i will still wait a quarter or more to see.
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:41:23 AM

I feel the same. I expect them to do more and at least get in 1 or 2 ICOs. Not even a plan is mentioned. I hope they do more on IR. But i will still wait a quarter or more to see.

Better one good investment, than 4 investment that result in only 2 good.

Better quality, than quantity.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:33:43 AM

sell now please Smiley  we will buy it all   thank you!

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: