Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:59:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287541 times)
megapool.io

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

MegaPool.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:24:28 AM

Price prediction for next 2 weeks, x5 increase possible!

will be very nice, all deserve that increase

MegaPool.io - Free Modern Mining Pool
fsbmesquita

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

Price prediction for next 2 weeks, x5 increase possible!

https://i.imgur.com/OaJsQhi.jpg

will be very nice, all deserve that increase

Is heal the world already implemented as the roadmap predicted (q3)? If not, do we have a reasonable timeframe?
LiquidMining

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

http://music.spdns.eu

seems to be having issues. My mining rewards have not been listed at all and blocks aren't maturing. Anyone know how to contact them? I'll give them a chance to explain before I switch
orchardcoins

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

OrchardCoins Monitor now available on Google Play Store!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orchardcoins.orchardcoins

http://music.orchardcoins.com/

OrchardCoins MUSICOIN Mining Pool: CLICK HERE
Chatroom Support: Discord
Mining Rig Monitor: Download Here
funtek

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

Is heal the world already implemented as the roadmap predicted (q3)? If not, do we have a reasonable timeframe?

V2 Heal the World has started. The recent roadmap article was written back in July of this year.
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

Project is dead, nothing to see here anymore, a guy that messaging on behalf of @im (Isaac Mao) account is not even him. Some random dude that was hired to run musicoin.

Thats disrespectful.
Not working wallet, no any progress on the projest except new design of landing page website which could be done way long time ago.

funtek

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

Project is dead, nothing to see here anymore, a guy that messaging on behalf of @im (Isaac Mao) account is not even him. Some random dude that was hired to run musicoin.

Thats disrespectful.
Not working wallet, no any progress on the projest except new design of landing page website which could be done way long time ago.

I don't know what your motives are, but you are quite unpleasant and unsupportive person to talk to in our community, always bringing people down.

I won't hesitate to ban you again on slack and discord. This is your final warning.
peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:49:11 PM

wallet is working but its painful to synch.

also devs have been quiet lately.
funtek

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:11:34 PM

wallet is working but its painful to synch.

also devs have been quiet lately.

I agree. It is painful for some people to sync. Each computing system is different though, and I don't think the majority out there has issues with it. It usually occurs with miners and new users who downloaded the wrong version.

Not sure what you mean by devs being quiet, we have been active with the community on slack and discord, as well as other channels. Recently, we have released an updated version of our white paper.

Come join us on slack or discord at https://slack.musicoin.org or https://discord.gg/gA8gjxC. We'll help you out whenever we can. Smiley
jenifive

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

Thats disrespectful.

I don't know what your motives are, but you are quite unpleasant and unsupportive person to talk to in our community, always bringing people down.

I won't hesitate to ban you again on slack and discord. This is your final warning.
There are reasons why im writing it.
I was mining musicoin from first minutes of its creation. I was here even before mining release. Hell i was even at the moment when Isaac only started thinking about creating this project.
There were a lot of progress happend during first 6 months. Like working alpha version of musicoin platform, its wallet, constant rising count of musicians.
But suddenly something happend. More than half of team goes off from project. It was like project was frozen. And then new people in musicoin team arrived. And all became suddenly so slow its like everything is in happening to sustain it so it wont die.

And at some point i discovered that the creator of the project Isaac Mao left Musicoin and some other dude by the same @im account on slack, twitter, reddit is running it.
So it became clear why the mood in the musicoin changed. Because without proper leadership there it cant be evolved properly. Everything is stuck.
Guys cant fix windows wallet 9 months already. It never cant be synced. Thats rekt. This thread full of people complaining about the wallet and nothing is done to fix that. Musicoin recent team hiding the fact that Isaac Mao not running the project now. Like its a secret.

Trust is vanished. Nothing to see here anymore.

As for the ban you can go fuck yourselft with your threats. You should go fix your issues with project and not spreading your mod functions on whoever you dont like. This is my not final fuck you to you.

orchardcoins

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:14:50 AM

Thats disrespectful.

I was mining musicoin from first minutes of its creation. I was here even before mining release. Hell i was even at the moment when Isaac only started thinking about creating this project.
There were a lot of progress happend during first 6 months. Like working alpha version of musicoin platform, its wallet, constant rising count of musicians.
But suddenly something happend. More than half of team goes off from project. It was like project was frozen. And then new people in musicoin team arrived. And all became suddenly so slow its like everything is in happening to sustain it so it wont die.

And at some point i discovered that the creator of the project Isaac Mao left Musicoin and some other dude by the same @im account on slack, twitter, reddit is running it.
So it became clear why the mood in the musicoin changed. Because without proper leadership there it cant be evolved properly. Everything is stuck.
Guys cant fix windows wallet 9 months already. It never cant be synced. Thats rekt. This thread full of people complaining about the wallet and nothing is done to fix that. Musicoin recent team hiding the fact that Isaac Mao not running the project now. Like its a secret.

As for the ban you can go fuck yourselft with your threats. You should go fix your issues with project and not spreading your mod functions on whoever you dont like. This is my not final fuck you to you.

this is a very reasonable response.

even the failure to maintain a properly working explorer is unacceptable. it is major requirement for any coin. how are pool operators supposed to explain "missing payments" when common miners rely on explorer?

dont even brag about the chatroom.. i tried asking for help there and i got no response. people seemed focused on the new aspects of this project.

based on the previous explanation, i can only guess no one knows how to maintain the old code from previous developers and new devs only want to support their newly written code.

funtek

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:35:38 AM

You seem to be deluding yourself about what was going on with the project without communicating properly with Isaac or the team, as indicated by your past behavior that led to your ban.

There is a reason the previous team members left Isaac and the project, Isaac could not agree with the rest of the team to move the project forward with an ICO. So everyone including Dan (the original member who started the project with Isaac) left Musicoin for their own ICO token called Musiconomi. This was back in May.

Because of that split, Isaac was left with inadequate manpower to oversee everything, until he can find a new team to join him. If you have any idea, this process is very time consuming, and could take its toll on a project when 99% of the team had already abandoned it. Just himself, he has to find someone who he can trust to work with and built upon his vision. I'm not sure if you are exaggerating or simply trolling, but the new team helped Musicoin accomplished more goals than before the split. The old team barely contributed anything seriously and none of their work amounts to a week of effort.

I'm dumbfounded by the fact that you feel bothered by Isaac's absence because someone else represented him on his account (his slack username has always been @im from the start). If Isaac did leave Musicoin, why would he let you know about it. It's like if I'm a fraud musician, and I'm uploading someone else's music to reap the benefit, why would I go out and tell the world that I'm a fraud. Think about it.

Isaac doesn't have to accommodate people on slack all the time, the man got things to accomplish. So it is not surprising to see someone who he can trust to represent him in his absence. If I recall, you made a fuss over it on slack couple days back, and we already explained this to you. Again, do you expect a person like Vitalik to be on call 24/7 for every messages he gets? Why are you coming back on here and repeat the same thing over again? It's as if you weren't listening at all!

As for your outcry on wallet sync issues, we have addressed this time and time again, it is a common wallet issue that involves improper node discovery on Ethereum's GEth code-base, this issue is common in Ethereum community. Until Eth-devs can patch this up, we can only fix so much. We are aware that some of the solutions we provided to our community helped some, but not others. That is why we are constantly working to update our wallet with newer releases. The recent version was released back in Sept, and we are having another release next month. If you have keep up with our updates and our recent white paper release, you should've known that an alternative option in Parity 1.8 helps ease this issue.

Whether you think Musicoin is dying or not, you're entitled to that opinion. All I could say is, it's easier for an outsider like you to pinpoint a problem and nag us for it, because you have no idea how some of us worked our ass off day and night to deliver what you want to see. Instead of seeing things in a rational perspective, you go out and insult the integrity of our project with a hasty conclusion. People like you who expects immediate results and leeches off the success of someone else's work will never understand the full picture nor deserves to benefit from this project. I wouldn't feel bad if someone like you leave our community, because no one is going to stop you.

As a reminder, learn to talk civilly next time, because I will not hesitate to ban you again.
funtek

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:00:28 AM

even the failure to maintain a properly working explorer is unacceptable. it is major requirement for any coin. how are pool operators supposed to explain "missing payments" when common miners rely on explorer?

dont even brag about the chatroom.. i tried asking for help there and i got no response. people seemed focused on the new aspects of this project.

based on the previous explanation, i can only guess no one knows how to maintain the old code from previous developers and new devs only want to support their newly written code.

Fair. Orbiter explorer is something that we are going to heavily improve upon. You guys have to understand this, we built this project without any significant funding and still manage to have a working product with a decent sized community using it, this is not a walk in the park. Servers are used to host these platforms, and I'm fully aware that they may not be enough. We will continue to add more of it to stabilizes our platforms. But ultimately, we want to start migrating everything to a pure P2P connections in the future.

As for missing payouts, this has frustrated me to no end, particularly with nomnom pool. We've been holding off with a public address regarding pcmode's insufficiency to handle and deliver on-time payouts because we don't think it's right to segregate a pool from our community. But after so many complaints from miners, we are left with no choice but to address this publicly very soon. In my experience, never have I seen this kind of incompetency before in any mining pools.
orchardcoins

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:21:09 AM

Fair. Orbiter explorer is something that we are going to heavily improve upon. You guys have to understand this, we built this project without any significant funding and still manage to have a working product with a decent sized community using it, this is not a walk in the park. Servers are used to host these platforms, and I'm fully aware that they may not be enough. We will continue to add more of it to stabilizes our platforms. But ultimately, we want to start migrating everything to a pure P2P connections in the future.

As for missing payouts, this has frustrated me to no end, particularly with nomnom pool. We've been holding off with a public address regarding pcmode's insufficiency to handle and deliver on-time payouts because we don't think it's right to segregate a pool from our community. But after so many complaints from miners, we are left with no choice but to address this publicly very soon. In my experience, never have I seen this kind of incompetency before in any mining pools.

thank you so much. I am very glad to hear this.

ConvertThisFile

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:52:06 AM

I may be able to help out heavily if server resources are an issue. Shoot me a PM and lets make sure we get the proper resources allocated to this project to get it moving even further!
funtek

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:13:14 AM

I may be able to help out heavily if server resources are an issue. Shoot me a PM and lets make sure we get the proper resources allocated to this project to get it moving even further!

Thank you for your offer. I will pm you.
jenifive

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:08:15 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 06:19:23 AM by jenifive

I'm dumbfounded by the fact that you feel bothered by Isaac's absence because someone else represented him on his account (his slack username has always been @im from the start). If Isaac did leave Musicoin, why would he let you know about it. It's like if I'm a fraud musician, and I'm uploading someone else's music to reap the benefit, why would I go out and tell the world that I'm a fraud. Think about it.

Isaac didnt let me know about him leaving the project. I just become aware of it becase i was talking to a guy behind the nickname @im on slack on the different subject in pm, and suddenly this fact came in.

The thing is after my message only now people are aware about absence of the Isaac in project right now. After about 8 months of this fact. So you couldnt make an announcemeng about that here or slack like you were hiding it. Thats bad practive being dishonest toward your investors and users. I wonder what else musicoin team are now not telling to people what is happening with you right now there.
When you investing in project you are investing in people. Not ideas. So you spend your money and time on researching project and at the end it become known that people you were investing in already gone and other are in charge.
As i mentioned again trust is lost.

As a reminder, learn to talk civilly next time, because I will not hesitate to ban you again.
again, fuck you again with your threats

funtek

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:28:47 AM

Isaac didnt let me know about him leaving the project. I just become aware of it becase i was talking to a guy behind the nickname @im on slack on the different subject in pm, and suddenly this fact came in.

The thing is after my message only now people are aware about absence of the Isaac in project right now. After about 8 months of this fact. So you couldnt make an announcemeng about that here or slack like you were hiding it. Thats bad practive being dishonest toward your investors and users. I wonder what else musicoin team are now not telling to people what is happening with you right now there.
When you investing in project you are investing in people. Not ideas. So you spend your money and time on researching project and at the end it become known that people you were investing in already gone and other are in charge.

Blowing this out of proportion, you must be trolling or hodling a really heavy bag..

If you are serious, then I'd like to advise you to take a break from posting before you continue to make a fool out of yourself.
jenifive

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:48:54 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 02:15:26 PM by jenifive

Blowing this out of proportion, you must be trolling or hodling a really heavy bag..

If you are serious, then I'd like to advise you to take a break from posting before you continue to make a fool out of yourself.
If you think NOT telling people that the actual founder of Musicoin is left the project is blowing this out of proportion, than nothing cant be fixed here.

CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

Wow! AWOL founders, underwhelming progress, lots of infighting, and serious technical issues cropping up. Glad I sold my bags a while ago and got some MCI while it's still a bargain below ICO prices!

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: