Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287541 times)
pkefal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Wow! AWOL founders, underwhelming progress, lots of infighting, and serious technical issues cropping up. Glad I sold my bags a while ago and got some MCI while it's still a bargain below ICO prices!

I haven't seen any AWOL founders, hell, Isaac is online every day and I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion of "underwhelming progress" unless you don't really follow what is going on with the project. Best of luck with our MCI buy.
softwork-LuckyGames

Activity: 267
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

Huh is it not possible to mine musicoin using MacOs? I'm researching and I do not think anything about it ...  Huh

funtek

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:28 PM

Huh is it not possible to mine musicoin using MacOs? I'm researching and I do not think anything about it ...  Huh

Unfortunately, we don't have that option available for mac users at the moment. Sad
harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:55 AM

Any updates about the project ?
funtek

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

Any updates about the project ?

We have recently released an updated version to our white paper. There will also be an announcement on new artists boarding on our platform this week. Stay tuned.
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:28:48 AM

Wow! AWOL founders, underwhelming progress, lots of infighting, and serious technical issues cropping up. Glad I sold my bags a while ago and got some MCI while it's still a bargain below ICO prices!

I haven't seen any AWOL founders, hell, Isaac is online every day and I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion of "underwhelming progress" unless you don't really follow what is going on with the project. Best of luck with our MCI buy.
Isaac is not online very day. Its his account online every day. And other dude managing it.

igotfits

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

Again more moronic post by morons, everything is speculation and just noobs expecting overnight success.
Music is among the highest mined coins, yes the BR is high, yes the price has dipped, It's not totally BTC's fault but it does play a huge part in every other coin.
I myself have stopped mining music but i still day trade an hold over 250k coins.

I do wish the BR would really drop, at 246 its hellllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa HIGH.
wigantara

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:18:30 AM

is it true that this project can go beyond the token crypto that has been running before the project is built, if it is really goog fo us, let's support this project together. thank you 
pkefal

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

Isaac is not online very day. Its his account online every day. And other dude managing it.

So you're basically saying that the rest of the team that replied here (including me) doesn't know what they are talking about and you, who is on the outside, does know.
funtek

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:16:59 AM

Hello everyone, this week, Isaac flew across the pacific and met with Joel (Deadly Buda) at Berkeley to chat face to face about the new economic model "UBI" and its benefit in the Musicoin ecosystem. To know more, check out the video as well as the articles below.

Videos

Articles

Joel (Deadly Buda) is an electronic DJ from California and US-West Ambassador for Musicoin. He runs an electronic dance music magazine, both print and online, that focuses on several small sub-genres of EDM music. His Musicoin profile can be found at https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x41895e676aa3e191017a77b7a59d05151f0a6b24.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

Hello everyone, this week, Isaac flew across the pacific and met with Joel (Deadly Buda) at Berkeley to chat face to face about the new economic model "UBI" and its benefit in the Musicoin ecosystem. To know more, check out the video as well as the articles below.

Videos

Articles

Joel (Deadly Buda) is an electronic DJ from California and US-West Ambassador for Musicoin. He runs an electronic dance music magazine, both print and online, that focuses on several small sub-genres of EDM music. His Musicoin profile can be found at https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x41895e676aa3e191017a77b7a59d05151f0a6b24.

Nice to see step by step improvements without any additional hype. I'm supporting this project by mining MUSIC tokens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
funtek

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

Videos

Articles

Nice to see step by step improvements without any additional hype. I'm supporting this project by mining MUSIC tokens.

Thank you for your support.

A little correction, Musicoin is a currency, not an ERC-20 token. Smiley
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

There is some anger against to this project and the dev. team. I think the main reason of this anger is the fall of the prices. Believe me, I bought this coin with 100% of my portfolio (even I know it is always a big mistake to put all eggs in the same basket) and I will lose more than many of you if I will sell my coins at these prices.
But Pls look at other coins. Nearly all altcoins are at their bottom prices regardless of the projects or the dev. There are at the bottom because of the damn BTC forks and of course, the increase of BTC prices as you know.

Anger is one of the fundamental parameters of this ecosystem and when the people get angry the rise is getting closer.

I believe the team and the project.
necas

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:22:01 AM

I want to believe this coin because i bought a lot at very high level  Grin Grin..
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:06:11 PM

So I was recently looking into the Vezt ICO and then looked up possible competitors and found $MUSIC. I really like the idea of reserving a % of each block reward to fund free streaming on the Musicoin network. I think this coin can be a successful streaming service.

I feel that most people still torrent music for downloads so I don't think the selling of songs will be as successful. People who really want to support an artist will buy the song but I don't see it being much bigger than that. This would be very good though for indie artists who self-promote.

What sort of marketing is being done to have Musicoin adopted by larger artists? That is where I think Vezt wins. Although their concept is different, they already have contracts with major artists such as Kanye, Drake, and others.

Ultimately, I think Musicoin's biggest potential would be an ad-less Spotify. But I need to see more marketing and development to be convinced to buy in to this project. Just my thoughts. I'd love it if someone here could convince me.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:35:49 PM

So I was recently looking into the Vezt ICO and then looked up possible competitors and found $MUSIC. I really like the idea of reserving a % of each block reward to fund free streaming on the Musicoin network. I think this coin can be a successful streaming service.

I feel that most people still torrent music for downloads so I don't think the selling of songs will be as successful. People who really want to support an artist will buy the song but I don't see it being much bigger than that. This would be very good though for indie artists who self-promote.

What sort of marketing is being done to have Musicoin adopted by larger artists? That is where I think Vezt wins. Although their concept is different, they already have contracts with major artists such as Kanye, Drake, and others.

Ultimately, I think Musicoin's biggest potential would be an ad-less Spotify. But I need to see more marketing and development to be convinced to buy in to this project. Just my thoughts. I'd love it if someone here could convince me.

I agree marketing of this coin is must be very prevalent. Even public marketing (for ex. at the concert) could be a very useful method to reach the people even to the big musicians.

Just an idea: It is also possible to use this coin for other types of artists like photographers. You can send some amount of musicoin to the photographer if you like his/her photos.
funtek

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:38:24 PM

I agree. Torrenting music is nearly impossible to stop but we can curtail it in a way that users do not feel inclined towards it. We do this by giving them instant access to music right on their fingertips, for free. Instead of imposing limits that are linear and restrictive for listeners, we enable them with the freedom and flexibility to decide how they want to support their favorite artists, through tipping and future freemium features. This is all done on free wills.

While having well known artists on Musicoin is a plus, they are not what we are targeting on at this moment. We created this platform mainly for the aspiring and self-made indie artists, the kind of people who are struggling to get by as musicians. For them, being a musical artist should not be frowned upon nor seen as inferior to other traditional career paths. This conventional thinking must be changed, and we do that by revolutionizing how the masses sees musical creations in the 21st century. Simply poking at the big bear would not help to solve the existing problems in the industry, it only creates more problems.

To give you an idea on our targeted client-base, here’s a statistic data from 2013 (https://www.statista.com/statistics/192692/number-of-independent-writers-artists-and-performers-since-2000) on the number of indie musicians and composers there are in the US alone. This trend is only continuing to rise annually. There are more indie musicians in the world today then there are mainstream artists.

We admit that we lack in the marketing side, this is one of the key area we are aiming to improve over the next few months, and throughout 2018. Currently, we are seeking recruits to become new additions to our team, so that we can deliver more contents to our community.

If you are new to our project, welcome to Musicoin! We have recently released an updated version of our white paper based on the new platform model we have just implemented last month. You can read more at https://medium.com/@musicoin/musicoin-project-white-paper-v2-0-6be5fd53191b. Smiley
igotfits

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

hang on everyone, BTC has to go through its forks, all coins have been drained since everyone is dropping big money on BTC, like myself.

satoshi has to match with current BTC price, both cannot rise at the same time, it wouldn't make sense.

continue to hold, continue to mine, the price will balance itself out, patience is needed.
johntradez

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

I agree marketing of this coin is must be very prevalent. Even public marketing (for ex. at the concert) could be a very useful method to reach the people even to the big musicians.

Just an idea: It is also possible to use this coin for other types of artists like photographers. You can send some amount of musicoin to the photographer if you like his/her photos.

ArtByte is a coin that has been around for 3 years that does exactly what you are saying. It allows users to pay photographers, painters, and any other type of artist with ABY. However it doesn't have any of the services geared towards music such as streaming, downloads, etc. that Musicoin has to offer.

I agree. Torrenting music is nearly impossible to stop but we can curtail it in a way that users do not feel inclined towards it. We do this by giving them instant access to music right on their fingertips, for free. Instead of imposing limits that are linear and restrictive for listeners, we enable them with the freedom and flexibility to decide how they want to support their favorite artists, through tipping and future freemium features. This is all done on free wills.

While having well known artists on Musicoin is a plus, they are not what we are targeting on at this moment. We created this platform mainly for the aspiring and self-made indie artists, the kind of people who are struggling to get by as musicians. For them, being a musical artist should not be frowned upon nor seen as inferior to other traditional career paths. This conventional thinking must be changed, and we do that by revolutionizing how the masses sees musical creations in the 21st century. Simply poking at the big bear would not help to solve the existing problems in the industry, it only creates more problems.

To give you an idea on our targeted client-base, here’s a statistic data from 2013 (https://www.statista.com/statistics/192692/number-of-independent-writers-artists-and-performers-since-2000) on the number of indie musicians and composers there are in the US alone. This trend is only continuing to rise annually. There are more indie musicians in the world today then there are mainstream artists.

We admit that we lack in the marketing side, this is one of the key area we are aiming to improve over the next few months, and throughout 2018. Currently, we are seeking recruits to become new additions to our team, so that we can deliver more contents to our community.

If you are new to our project, welcome to Musicoin! We have recently released an updated version of our white paper based on the new platform model we have just implemented last month. You can read more at https://medium.com/@musicoin/musicoin-project-white-paper-v2-0-6be5fd53191b. Smiley

Thanks for the great response! This is exactly what I was looking for to see how active and engaged the community and devs are. I have read that whitepaper and I love the idea. The big products are far off but ambitious so I will keep a close eye on this project.
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

Music can make music coins, it seems that block can be applied to all aspects, the future development is endless!
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: