Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 06:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

I think ill see if bit-x works since i dont really want to post more than i normally would do. Though now i wonder if they have a limit regarding a minimum. I posted in their thread now and see what they see.

Bitmixer is a similar campaign you might want to check out that has no minimum post requirements to get paid and you also don't need to verify your account with a cell phone but the payments are half the price of bit-x so that could be a deal breaker.

He can try to use a google voice numbers, I have seen here in the forum that one is selling it for 2 dollars .

I heard that the phone requirement will be taken down, but now it's on hold because the OP got banned. He could join any other campaign for the time being and see what happens.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:09:28 PM

I think ill see if bit-x works since i dont really want to post more than i normally would do. Though now i wonder if they have a limit regarding a minimum. I posted in their thread now and see what they see.

Bitmixer is a similar campaign you might want to check out that has no minimum post requirements to get paid and you also don't need to verify your account with a cell phone but the payments are half the price of bit-x so that could be a deal breaker.

He can try to use a google voice numbers, I have seen here in the forum that one is selling it for 2 dollars .

I heard that the phone requirement will be taken down, but now it's on hold because the OP got banned. He could join any other campaign for the time being and see what happens.

Marco said it might take a month or two here.
Noting the way timelines are met here, wouldn't be surprised if it is in 2016.  Tongue
Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:30:18 PM

Marco said it might take a month or two here.
Noting the way timelines are met here, wouldn't be surprised if it is in 2016.  Tongue

Ha. Most can stick to deadlines but I'd take dates announced as speculation not concrete dates state in stone, though it seems to be only Primedice and this forum that misses them MASSIVELY  Grin.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1080

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:36:14 PM

the payout will depends on your constructive post counts, if you are able to make 1000 constructive post / week, according to the thread, they will pay for 1.6 BTC for your rank because it is mention that there is no limit the to the post count

I doubt ill be able to do that. I only made 39 posts in the last 30 days. So if only constructive posts are taken and 1000 of them for 1.6btc... then this would mean actual real hard work and the payment wouldnt be worth it then. I only would think about it when i dont really have to change my behaviour very much. Up to 100 posts are possible for sure though i wonder if constructive isnt a very stretchy term anyway. Is constructive needed for the other campaigns too? I mean i cant imagine someone sitting there, reading all posts and decide which is constructive. Smiley

If you can do a little over 50 choose a fixed rate like Luckybit (0.125). More than 100 choose a pay per post like bit x (0.16 for hundred but you can make much more than that but posting that much is no easy task as you mentioned). Constructive basically means just don't spam or post pointless rubbish for the sake of it. I've had a quick look over your posts and all or most should be fine and counted as 'constructive' so you probably would be ok if you just continued on as normal providing you made the minimum 50 posts for payout.

I think that the only trouble with these guys is that they require a mobile phone number in order to create an account on their website and they only pay to accounts on their website---not to your personal btc address.  Apparently withdrawal from their website also requires that you reply to a text message.  I don't know if there are withdrawal fees.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043

#Free market

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:27:33 PM

the payout will depends on your constructive post counts, if you are able to make 1000 constructive post / week, according to the thread, they will pay for 1.6 BTC for your rank because it is mention that there is no limit the to the post count

I doubt ill be able to do that. I only made 39 posts in the last 30 days. So if only constructive posts are taken and 1000 of them for 1.6btc... then this would mean actual real hard work and the payment wouldnt be worth it then. I only would think about it when i dont really have to change my behaviour very much. Up to 100 posts are possible for sure though i wonder if constructive isnt a very stretchy term anyway. Is constructive needed for the other campaigns too? I mean i cant imagine someone sitting there, reading all posts and decide which is constructive. Smiley

If you can do a little over 50 choose a fixed rate like Luckybit (0.125). More than 100 choose a pay per post like bit x (0.16 for hundred but you can make much more than that but posting that much is no easy task as you mentioned). Constructive basically means just don't spam or post pointless rubbish for the sake of it. I've had a quick look over your posts and all or most should be fine and counted as 'constructive' so you probably would be ok if you just continued on as normal providing you made the minimum 50 posts for payout.

I think that the only trouble with these guys is that they require a mobile phone number in order to create an account on their website and they only pay to accounts on their website---not to your personal btc address.  Apparently withdrawal from their website also requires that you reply to a text message.  I don't know if there are withdrawal fees.

No for a withdrawal is not requested the SMS confirm, in the old two months I have only received a message when I have requested the withdrawal and another one when I have received the bitcoin to my personal address.

The fee is 0.5 % (if I remember correct).
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:42:56 PM

Thanks for the info, redisn0w.  Someone else had mentioned that bit-x was sending text messages whenever they wanted to withdrawal, I thought, but maybe I misunderstood.  IMO, the 0.5% fee should be subtracted from the advertized pay rates of the campaign since you can't really get your btc to your wallet without paying the fee.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:47:36 PM

Thanks for the info, redisn0w.  Someone else had mentioned that bit-x was sending text messages whenever they wanted to withdrawal, I thought, but maybe I misunderstood.  IMO, the 0.5% fee should be subtracted from the advertized pay rates of the campaign since you can't really get your btc to your wallet without paying the fee.

You are welcome Wink ; maybe better , the manager (marcotheminer) can add these 0.05% fee at each sig. payment, so when someone will withdraw from the site he will receive the exact amount (in a nutshell : bit-x.com will pay the 0.05% fee).
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:52:25 PM

Indeed, I think that would be a good thing.  I don't know if they'd agree to it and I can't join their campaign since I'm not willing to give out a mobile number---so it's no skin off my nose personally.  But if I were enrolled, I think I would be demanding something like this since it amounts to a subtraction from the advertized rate (unless, as you say, they go ahead and pay it for you).
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:48:49 PM

CryptoVPN has made a couple of small changes to it's campaign.
Maximum post for the month has been dropped from 100 to 80
They will also make a half payment for members that can only make 40 posts for the months.

Mitchell
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:51:29 PM

They will also make a half payment for members that can only make 40 posts for the months.
Those are some nifty changes. Updating the OP right now.
EDIT: Done.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Mudd

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:07:36 AM

Those are some nifty changes. Updating the OP right now.
EDIT: Done.

What do you mean by nifty? I still think this campaign needs to drop its minimum posts down compared to the other deals. Thanks for keeping this topic up to date though. I will try join a campaign when I become a Member.
Mitchell
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 11:39:31 AM

I was talking about the fact that you get paid half if you get to 40 posts. That's a nice update. It's better than not getting paid at all.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:26:27 PM

I think that the only trouble with these guys is that they require a mobile phone number in order to create an account on their website and they only pay to accounts on their website---not to your personal btc address.  Apparently withdrawal from their website also requires that you reply to a text message.  I don't know if there are withdrawal fees.

you don't have to reply.

You need to write in the site the code you get from the SMS.

Of course if your number gets inaccessible for you for any reason you most probably will lose your payment forever, so if it is worth is something to think about
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:00:53 PM

So Malin Keshar seems to be insinuating that you *do* have to enter an SMS code in order to withdrawal (or perhaps I misunderstand him).
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:05:23 PM

So Malin Keshar seems to be insinuating that you *do* have to enter an SMS code in order to withdrawal (or perhaps I misunderstand him).

I think he is wrong, I have never put a confirmation code when I have withdrawn my bitcoins from the site (because the site doesn't send you a SMS, but maybe I don't remember correct).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2358

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:06:17 PM

to withdraw from bit-x you will need to either receive a SMS text message or a phone call with a code. You need to enter that code on the bit-x website in order to confirm your identity.
Mitchell
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:08:40 PM

I just tried to login on Bit-X and they send me a text message with a confirmation code. I don't have any balance there so I couldn't test the withdrawal part.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:22:00 PM

So it seems quite confirmed that redisn0w was incorrect about needing the phone number only for sign-up.  You do need it for withdrawal and other actions which means that finding an internet one-time sms wouldn't help.  Anyway, I don't know if it's worth it to put a note on your OP about the .5% fee and the telephone number for the bit-x campaign.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:24:53 PM

I think he is wrong, I have never put a confirmation code when I have withdrawn my bitcoins from the site (because the site doesn't send you a SMS, but maybe I don't remember correct).

you have to log in to withdraw

and to log in you need sms verification
Mitchell
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:29:51 PM

So it seems quite confirmed that redisn0w was incorrect about needing the phone number only for sign-up.  You do need it for withdrawal and other actions which means that finding an internet one-time sms wouldn't help.  Anyway, I don't know if it's worth it to put a note on your OP about the .5% fee and the telephone number for the bit-x campaign.
Good idea, added.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: