Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:55:52 PM

Hello Everyone

Do you know an orientation price for EON

0.0002 BTC per EON, I think if we are going to get a fast trading site at this time maybe the price can be 2x the price of their ICO, I just analyze for future EXSCUDO

Indeed the price can reach high because what they get already exceeds the target, it seems I can not wait for eon market that will come..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

Hello admin, i found a lot of mistakes in your spreadsheet, there seem to be some bugs that made your spreadsheet falsified, i checked it on 1st June, it was right, but now, it's completely wrong.

Hello, please wait until the stakes are uploaded to your dashboard and in case you have any concerns, drop us a message to help@exscudo.com. Thank you!

nice info dev, we are all waiting for it to be updated especially facebook bounty, because we all did not know it yet untill now..

thank you for your effort dev,

keep fighting !!!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

Hello Everyone

If you are asking for an ICO price, it is fixed at BTC0.0002 per EON, all the information is found in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781624.0. Have you invested in this project? if you are planning, sorry mate the ICO is over and it was successful, you need to wait for this coins to be listed in exchange site for you to buy it.
I know it's over ico
I invested only wonder if the record price

As the remaining (unsold) EONs will be shared proportionally to the investory, I think the original ICO price for one EON does not reflect the final price.
If the project is looking to be successful, though, it might go as high again. Who knows.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Hello admin, i found a lot of mistakes in your spreadsheet, there seem to be some bugs that made your spreadsheet falsified, i checked it on 1st June, it was right, but now, it's completely wrong.

Hello, please wait until the stakes are uploaded to your dashboard and in case you have any concerns, drop us a message to help@exscudo.com. Thank you!
I'm glad to see this news update. To provide clarification of updates for counting on bounty participants' darsbots. And I'll wait for more news about EON fundra ...
AHAB01

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

Hello Everyone

0.0002 BTC per EON, I think if we are going to get a fast trading site at this time maybe the price can be 2x the price of their ICO, I just analyze for future EXSCUDO

If we get an unsold coins multiplier of x7, must make EON cheaper  than 0.0002. Divide that by 7 at least.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Hello Everyone

Maybe yes, maybe no. Since so many bounty hunter have a lot of coins, it's not impossible to reduce it until 0.0001 BTC per EON. Cheapest  Grin
Marokela

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:21:08 PM

Hi all!
We have been working on counting the Bounty and finding the bot accounts since Friday, and now we're almost done with it. In the nearest time, the dashboard will update. After that, please review your stakes and contact our helpdesk in case that you have any concerns. After reviewing all inquiries, we will update the dashboard again for the final count, so that the coin distribution can follow.

The coins will be distributed not earlier than July 4. We plan to launch the EON test network in around 2 weeks now, and after the tests are successfully finished and all issues resolved, the launch of the main net will follow. After that, the distribution of coins will be possible.
that's such good news. thanks for inform us about this progress Dev..
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:23:21 PM

Hello Everyone

Maybe yes, maybe no. Since so many bounty hunter have a lot of coins, it's not impossible to reduce it until 0.0001 BTC per EON. Cheapest  Grin

Na, bounty hunters are rich. We baghold these bounties now... no reason to sell, we know we will have an eon Ferrari if we just hold for a few months.

Nice try tho, I project price @ 25K SATS on launch, even with extra distribution...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

thank you for your work, we will patiently wait, but at least hint at the timing 20-25.06 or the end of the month will be working on counting?

ahoenk

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:37:18 PM

Hello Everyone

Na, bounty hunters are rich. We baghold these bounties now... no reason to sell, we know we will have an eon Ferrari if we just hold for a few months.

Nice try tho, I project price @ 25K SATS on launch, even with extra distribution...

yeah...we are rich beybeh....

we will hold it for a few years, we will never buy pizza with eon, leason learned from bitcoin tho...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:52:38 AM

Hello Everyone

we will hold it for a few years, we will never buy pizza with eon, leason learned from bitcoin tho...
I am not so sure of that, because the unsold coin of eon, will be distributed to the investor, maybe it will reduce the price of the eon. There is no certainty that the price will stay at 0.0002. Could be less than that.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:11:00 AM

Hi all!
We have been working on counting the Bounty and finding the bot accounts since Friday, and now we're almost done with it. In the nearest time, the dashboard will update. After that, please review your stakes and contact our helpdesk in case that you have any concerns. After reviewing all inquiries, we will update the dashboard again for the final count, so that the coin distribution can follow.

The coins will be distributed not earlier than July 4. We plan to launch the EON test network in around 2 weeks now, and after the tests are successfully finished and all issues resolved, the launch of the main net will follow. After that, the distribution of coins will be possible.

thanks for the update. we have been waiting for this days ago..
anyway, so this means that the distribution might not be in the first week of july prior to what you have updated us before? so possible the distribution might takes place middle of july or late of the said month?
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

When is the Dashboard going to be updated to reflect the actual tokens I'm holding, the multipler has not been added to my account and the team seems to has withdraw to their shell, no public noticed from the team after the ICO ends,

They will update all stakes by today, I have talked to one of their team member he  told me that they were busy somewhere and today they will update the dashboard of investors as well as bounty participants. Lets see whats happen.

i just hope that it will be updated soon. there are so many complaints around the thread especially on the signature stake. that whats in the spreadsheet is not what reflects on the bounty dashboard..

well, lets just wait for there solution.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

Hello Everyone

I am not so sure of that, because the unsold coin of eon, will be distributed to the investor, maybe it will reduce the price of the eon. There is no certainty that the price will stay at 0.0002. Could be less than that.

I created a for sale thread to see if 15k was more likely post bonus distribution round. 

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:31:56 AM

25k satoshi is just too god for a project with uncertain future. The team's got to admit that there are just too many of you doing the same thing over and over and the top ones like ETHereum are dominating. EON must first establish with low price so dump this shit tokens.  Grin
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:40:05 AM

25k satoshi is just too god for a project with uncertain future. The team's got to admit that there are just too many of you doing the same thing over and over and the top ones like ETHereum are dominating. EON must first establish with low price so dump this shit tokens.  Grin

How do you know it's shit? There is none of Exscudo projects out yet. Don't you think you should wait first to see what they offer to the public?
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:19:54 AM

Hello Everyone

I created a for sale thread to see if 15k was more likely post bonus distribution round. 

The logical market value of the coins will be Total Funds Raised/Total Tokens Created but to be honest I'm not sure how exchanges do price if it's based on algorithms and supply then the price will naturally be lower as we all paid the same amount still, but for multiplied tokens however if a coin gets to decide what it's listed at and people either buy or don't buy, then they could just list price at .0002 and see if it trades.

Really not sure on this one and don't feel like researching, but if it's based on real world supply, then the price will be lower but it won't matter our investments are the same.

If the EON team wanted though, I suppose they could just list tons and tons and tons at .0002-.00025 and buy em all up themselves!

Honestly for the sake of just getting more speculators in (they're what's really driving this market) I'd support it!

Or start a vigorous buy/burn model that lowered supply back to create much higher value/coin

bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:39:30 AM

Hi all!

Thanks for information sir. Many people waiting about facebook stake. Hope there is no problem in test network than everything will be ok.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:45:00 AM

I wish there was an off topic for bounties, because the last thing I wanna read is this. Devs, please sort these guys out asap coz it's annoying now. I think I red this like 100 times. Thanks Smiley
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:49:42 AM

July 4 is not a long time, I just hope they will be able to develop a solid platform. I really have great hope in this project, can't wait for the launch

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: