Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
Fibbage

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:35:49 AM

I haven't been on this thread for awhile, any worthwhile updates after ICO end? I've got a small stake in this, but still curious ha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:48:45 AM

It seems like there has been no word from the team with the distribution problem that the team is doing. Whether there is a delay in the distribution or indeed has not finished finished pembitunhan share participants ??
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

Seriously everyone needs to be patient.. the team are working on fixing issues and I'm sure they will update everyone once it's fixed.

I don't understand what the rush is because nobody can trade their tokens anyways..

The ico only finished it takes time for distribution I've had to wait months and months for other ICO distribution

CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

here is some of my question :

any one from this team online since 3 days ago ? they need to write something here, exscudo team got million from ico, they must work for the project, there is no reason they did not read this thread..

they must hire one person to monitor the thread..

tbh, exscudo team really slow at respons since before ico..now they have million dollar and they need to hire someone..
bientang

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:57:10 PM

Dev said in june 13 all stake will be fixed. But until now there is no update from them. Some people said dev calclation manual for facebook because 10% of FB bounty hunter not counted by script.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

here is some of my question :

any one from this team online since 3 days ago ? they need to write something here, exscudo team got million from ico, they must work for the project, there is no reason they did not read this thread..

they must hire one person to monitor the thread..

tbh, exscudo team really slow at respons since before ico..now they have million dollar and they need to hire someone..

in my opinion this is one of those ico's where you should not worry. plus / minus a couple of days wont change much, i'm pretty sure they have lots of things to do right now
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

so you think, u can say any words to those bounty hunter after you put 0.0002 btc in this ico and claimed you put million on it ?

i bet not more the half of btc you put on this project, or maybe not more then quarter of btc.
u say million...

God I hate even more when people decide to argue with an english speaker, when THEY THEMSELF don't speak english very well.

I put 5+ BTC into this, so suck it.

I didn't say I put a million in...I said the people who put in millions...

Did this ico not raise millions?

Say bye bye to your 5+ btc
They allready gone fucking with your money lol

You're an idiot hahaha.

Thing is from the sound of your posts you clearly don't have any real money...

you're clearly butthurt about something and I'd imagine it has to do with very poor experience and overall immaturity. Did you think your  $200 would instantly get turned to $1000? You're an idiot. I can afford to lose way more than 5 btc, because I've made smart decisions. EON has given me the same feeling that every other winning coin has given.

You're either an ex-girlfriend of an EXSCUDO team member OR you're just a fool on the spectrum.

My advice: stop being a retard and start leveraging your money correctly...not sure you're even capable of that but for my love of humanity I hope you are.

Seriously...i have a feeling everytime you troll your heart pounds and you get butterflies 😂

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:26:40 PM

Say bye bye to your 5+ btc
They allready gone fucking with your money lol

Weren't there an escrow for this ICO, I remember asking them when they started the ICO months ago and they said they did have an escrow where wallet used is multisig.

Idk if we should even be feeding this turd anymore haha.

she's clearly an ex-girlfriend of someone on the EON team...she made a fresh bitcointalk account so she should try and spread some FUD when she saw she couldn't stop them from raising millions hahaha.

Skintagwatch obviously has little to no critical thinking skills, or they'd have some btc to their name.

It's rrally...really sad and in a way funny when you see people acting like this a voice goes off in the back of my head like "why are we even entertaining this "person" who likely owns somewhere around .1 BTC?

Hahahaha what a loser trying to fud a project they can't even afford to really be a part of...

Maybe that's what's really getting her furious

TagWatch

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

To all Investor and Bounty Hunter

Stop asking

Exscudo Team Allready Gone

They are Scamming US
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

To all Investor and Bounty Hunter

Stop asking

Exscudo Team Allready Gone

They are Scamming US

Please, stop this panic and wait for the distribution patiently!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Conggratulations EXSCUDO Developers, investors and supporters
Cannot waiting EXSCUDO distributions and listed on exchanger
thank you
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

Conggratulations EXSCUDO Developers, investors and supporters
Cannot waiting EXSCUDO distributions and listed on exchanger
thank you
Exscudo made their timeline and I think we have to wait for the schedule, this thread is dedicated for all investors and bounty hunters so we should maintain a good discussion and let's stop posting repetitive questions that has been answered already for the benefit of all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

Hi all!
We have received over 900 claims to the help desk, and over 60% were not eligible to any stakes. However, we needed to check all these users manually.
Now we have counted the stakes for Facebook and Twitter. Some data has truly been lost due to technical issues, but we were able to fix it.

We will upload the updated stakes within 24 hours and the final amount of EON coins within 48 hours.

We will also publish a PDF with encrypted list of emails of users that are not eligible to receive any stakes. These are cases of:
1. Pages and posts not made public
2. Fraud and bot accounts

Claims about the Bounty program are not accepted at the help desk any more. Of course you are always welcome to email us, but since the amount of stakes and EONs is already counted, we won't be able to introduce any changes.

Our team is grateful to our followers and community members that are patient and support us. We regret the recent delay. Thank you for your engagement, we really do appreciate your good will.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

Bounty results have not been calculated until now.
Yesterday I read the information that the calculation of bounty results will be counted until the 13th
What is this?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hillers

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

Hi all!
We have received over 900 claims to the help desk, and over 60% were not eligible to any stakes. However, we needed to check all these users manually.
Now we have counted the stakes for Facebook and Twitter. Some data has truly been lost due to technical issues, but we were able to fix it.

We will upload the updated stakes within 24 hours and the final amount of EON coins within 48 hours.

We will also publish a PDF with encrypted list of emails of users that are not eligible to receive any stakes. These are cases of:

Claims about the Bounty program are not accepted at the help desk any more. Of course you are always welcome to email us, but since the amount of stakes and EONs is already counted, we won't be able to introduce any changes.

Our team is grateful to our followers and community members that are patient and support us. We regret the recent delay. Thank you for your engagement, we really do appreciate your good will.

First of all, thanks a lot for the heads up.
Second, have you guys figured out what you're going to do with the rejected transactions yet? (= transactions that came in after the ICO ended). I'm one of the people who's transactions didn't come through in time...

thanks in advance!
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:29:40 PM

Bounty results have not been calculated until now.
Yesterday I read the information that the calculation of bounty results will be counted until the 13th
What is this?

It was said they will be counted, yes.
Uploaded I'm guessing was before 900 people submitted claims and then 500+ were just random kids trying for free coins.
Its an update either way, take it

Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

Hi all!

Second, have you guys figured out what you're going to do with the rejected transactions yet? (= transactions that came in after the ICO ended). I'm one of the people who's transactions didn't come through in time...

thanks in advance!
Pretty sure if it came within 24 hours or a specific block (it was said many pages ago)
They counted you because the blockchain was backed up during the ico.

cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Hi all!

Thanks for info.
So when we will learn our final shares and how many tokens we will got? And when it will be distrubute?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

Hi all!

Good job dev. Team.

The time in between distribution is the worst!
All these pathetic trolls coming out and getting a laugh by making themselves look like idiots... I never understood it.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

thanks in advance!

Rejected transactions will be refunded. In other words, we will send the money back. The estimated refund period is until the 22nd of June.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: