Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

As a former NEM stakeholder who owned >2400000 XEM 3 years ago and with only 0.5BTC profit which seemed a lot at the time... I have to agree...

You must have earned millions when NEM finally grew instantly last 3 months along with ripples. Tokens that were considered shit years ago actually grew with outstanding value. RISE token was close to zero but right now is almost $0.10, if you have kept millions when its almost zero you could profit no sweat.

No I didn't.  I could have bought a big house if I didn't sell them.  I'm the master of spotting really good ICO's and selling them too early on.  I was there in the beginning of:

NXT (bought at 700sats when BTC was around $500)
NEM (XEM): stakeholder and sold for a couple of hundreds $ (I bought 2400000 XEM for $8 ffs...)
LSK: had thousands, sold for couple of hundreds $
RISE: sold at 2x ICO price, now it's going to the roof
ETH: bought hundreds for $3, sold them at $12

So I'm quite the catch for following my ICO buys, just don't sell when I sell.

Now I'm an AMMO (and soon mobile go & exscudo) stakeholder.  I will put my wallet + info on a usb-stick, give it to my wife and tell her: "no matter what I say, don't return it to me until 2020"

Don't worry I got laughed at when I placed my exscudo account for 15 btc in a trading thread, because "due to the multiplier its worth nothing".
It's like we shall see I got laughed at about owning ripple last year lets see what happens, the roadmap for this coin makes the coin valuable.  And if it ever becomes huge, the tx fee's earned by holding a node or 4 in my case, could pay quite well.

@lilaj4de
that is what the dev said 2 pages ago.

What other people think about altcoins & ICO's has become COMPLETELY obsolote and to be ignored.  What happened the last few months has proven this.  Almost EVERY coin that was supposed to be 'dead' 'scam' or whatever has gone through the roof.  If you had bought for 1btc different altcoins on Poloniex last year, you'd be sitting on thousands and thousands of dollars...

Great discussion out there. I'd been observing Exscudo since last month. I didn't invested in the ICO because I wanna have more time. But lately I am confident of this platform. I won't be missing this once it hits the exchanges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

On June 13 will the bounty be distributed?
Is it true that the 13th of June will be distributed?
News from which you get

I absolutely do agree that holding tokens like EON will make a new elite class just look other project what are their performances at trading platforms. EON is going to be used for many many purposes and announced features are huge in themselves to drive the value of tokens.
I agree with your statement, if indeed this project goes according to the Roadmap
Then it could be that Blockchain EON can do it like a token commonly used for ICO and others
If it is true it will be distributed on June 13 and will start trading on Exscudo trading, it will be the main capital in Exscudo trading in the eyes of the public, hopefully it will be true !!!

They told is many times that first a testnet will be launched and the live network should only launch in July. The Exscudo exchange will be launched Q3 2017, but because the blockchain will be online sooner other exchanges could list EON for trading.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

on the bounty site I cant see the number of EONs, its this ".. EON"
But there is the correct number of stakes. Is this normal?
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:32:23 PM

On June 13 will the bounty be distributed?
No. dev said on june 13 is final stakes so this mean all bounties will not wrong again because it's already final stake. we dont need to worry again.

Concerning the Bounty stakes:

There is a bug in the display of stakes on the Dashboard. The database is not damaged and no stakes have been lost. We are fixing the issue now. Please do not worry. Once the problem is solved, you will see you stakes on the Dashboard.

The final stakes and EONs are planned to be uploaded on Tuesday, 13th of June.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

I always see exscudo ads in adsense, and this really becomes a successful ICO. I hope the price can be high in the market. Well, i can not wait to have EON, and hold it for a long time  Smiley
A big project should have a great advertising. Looks like exscudo's targeting globally users and their team seems got success through it. With so many people interested on EON, there's no doubt anymore the price will rise even multiples.  Cool
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

I always see exscudo ads in adsense, and this really becomes a successful ICO. I hope the price can be high in the market. Well, i can not wait to have EON, and hold it for a long time  Smiley
A big project should have a great advertising. Looks like exscudo's targeting globally users and their team seems got success through it. With so many people interested on EON, there's no doubt anymore the price will rise even multiples.  Cool
I hope the price is not less than 20K

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:51:41 PM

Don't worry I got laughed at when I placed my exscudo account for 15 btc in a trading thread, because "due to the multiplier its worth nothing".
It's like we shall see I got laughed at about owning ripple last year lets see what happens, the roadmap for this coin makes the coin valuable.  And if it ever becomes huge, the tx fee's earned by holding a node or 4 in my case, could pay quite well.

@lilaj4de
that is what the dev said 2 pages ago.

Thing is if it was like mobilego distribution the price would drop, but the multiplier at the end wasn't even guaranteed pending how much they raised. So you wouldn't even count it towards market value at least off the bat so the .0002 price is what they're at just took some thinking haha.

What other people think about altcoins & ICO's has become COMPLETELY obsolote and to be ignored.  What happened the last few months has proven this.  Almost EVERY coin that was supposed to be 'dead' 'scam' or whatever has gone through the roof.  If you had bought for 1btc different altcoins on Poloniex last year, you'd be sitting on thousands and thousands of dollars...

It's like the greats say the market will remain crazy longer than you remain solvent!

I've learned that whatever might even seem "too good to be true" just throw a little in because sadly logic doesn't run the market the buyers do and right now it's a weird fomo logic...which only time will tell if it was logical or not then to invest 😅

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:10:53 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 08:54:07 AM by xcajun21

It should count. The amount raised was part of the entire market value and when the multiplier hit the coin, the entire weight got distributed (it did not get heavier, but lighter).
Zechis966

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

It should count. The amount raised was part of the entire market value and when the multiplier hit the coin, thr entire weight got distributed (it did not get heavier, but lighter).

but it wasn't even a guarantee, if people invested 1 btc at $2000 that's what 40 cents a token? so you're clearly willing and comfortable paying 40 cents a token.

If people had known that by investing on the first day they'd have a ~7x multiplier on their coins thats different, but I and many others didn't know how much they'd make and didn't care a few thousand EON seemed legit if they can come through with their plans.

With MobileGo the more money the less tokens, but higher value token, obviously.

But with this many people even paid ~50 cents per token towards the end and didn't know if overnight they'd hit their goals and there'd be no multiplier applied to the tokens.

The value will be whatever is set, because that's what they're dictating and people are willing to pay. It's just like any other ICO they'll be like the price will be 1 ETH per 50 tokens or whatever and ETH is worth $50, that's $1 per token, if ETH goes up before end of sale, say $100 now it's $2/token. when it hits the market they aren't listed at the price per token of $1 just because ETH was $50 at the beginning. Because the final guy was WILLING to pay $2/token at 1 ETH for 50 tokens (ETH @ $100) then that's likely what it hits market at

MobileGO had 30/100 Million tokens reserved...their numbers then DONT count in market value initially. Since we, the investors, only had access to 70 mil of the tokens in the crowdsale, then the market value is whatever we're willing to pay, out of the 70 million. Then THAT value gets applied to the reserved 30 million.

bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

I have got value from exscudo that is facebook 1680 stake, twitter 2250 stake, signature campaign 40 stake, article 250 stake, and died waiting for distribution distribution from them Cool

waw congratulation. How can you get 250 stake from artilce? It is very high, i just get 10 stake from there. I think it is mean your article is very great.
There must be some error in the dashboard, I checked the spreadsheet and the highest stake is 20 for signature campaign, it will
be corrected as soon as the developers are done with fixing some bugs.

haha exactly what I was thinking. the one guys thing said he was getting what like 5mil EON?...lol if he thinks he's getting that and is making plans with that in mind = /

really?, it think he was make some great article so he can get 250 stake for article. If he really get 250 stake for articel it will be big payment for him.
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:37:53 AM

Exscudo is often talked about on various topics, but that does not make us leave exscudo. Because we believe exscudo has a very professional team in this field.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Zechis966

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:41:10 AM

I have got value from exscudo that is facebook 1680 stake, twitter 2250 stake, signature campaign 40 stake, article 250 stake, and died waiting for distribution distribution from them Cool

waw congratulation. How can you get 250 stake from artilce? It is very high, i just get 10 stake from there. I think it is mean your article is very great.
There must be some error in the dashboard, I checked the spreadsheet and the highest stake is 20 for signature campaign, it will
be corrected as soon as the developers are done with fixing some bugs.

haha exactly what I was thinking. the one guys thing said he was getting what like 5mil EON?...lol if he thinks he's getting that and is making plans with that in mind = /

really?, it think he was make some great article so he can get 250 stake for article. If he really get 250 stake for articel it will be big payment for him.

you think he's getting almost 6 MILLION EON for facebook shares and articles?...at .0002 that's like what 3 million dollars USD?...

I wonder if the bounty shares/stakes are calculating pre-multiplier for investors...that could very likely be the case and most of the 6 million EON will be actually going to the multiplier for 100s or 1000s of ICO investors

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 02:06:25 AM

I was just about to rant on zero social campaign stake, but luckily i clicked a few pages back and ceased on the attempt to make a fool out of myself. By the way, the unsold coin multiplicator just made my day Kiss

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
QuocTri

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:02:50 AM

Exscudo is often talked about on various topics, but that does not make us leave exscudo. Because we believe exscudo has a very professional team in this field.

I'm waiting for it on bittrex. To buy and hold more
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:27:04 AM

i think this is normal for now since the site has some bugs that is needed to be fixed by the team. they said that they are still working on this as of the moment. im sure before the distribution, it will be ok then
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:14:59 AM

i think this is normal for now since the site has some bugs that is needed to be fixed by the team. they said that they are still working on this as of the moment. im sure before the distribution, it will be ok then
Yes and we just waiting and see the EON available at dashbord and also big exchanger such as poloniex and bittrex with accept EON coin. Great job dev.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

It should count. The amount raised was part of the entire market value and when the multiplier hit the coin, thr entire weight got distributed (it did not get heavier, but lighter).

but it wasn't even a guarantee, if people invested 1 btc at $2000 that's what 40 cents a token? so you're clearly willing and comfortable paying 40 cents a token.

If people had known that by investing on the first day they'd have a ~7x multiplier on their coins thats different, but I and many others didn't know how much they'd make and didn't care a few thousand EON seemed legit if they can come through with their plans.

With MobileGo the more money the less tokens, but higher value token, obviously.

But with this many people even paid ~50 cents per token towards the end and didn't know if overnight they'd hit their goals and there'd be no multiplier applied to the tokens.

The value will be whatever is set, because that's what they're dictating and people are willing to pay. It's just like any other ICO they'll be like the price will be 1 ETH per 50 tokens or whatever and ETH is worth $50, that's $1 per token, if ETH goes up before end of sale, say $100 now it's $2/token. when it hits the market they aren't listed at the price per token of $1 just because ETH was $50 at the beginning. Because the final guy was WILLING to pay $2/token at 1 ETH for 50 tokens (ETH @ $100) then that's likely what it hits market at

MobileGO had 30/100 Million tokens reserved...their numbers then DONT count in market value initially. Since we, the investors, only had access to 70 mil of the tokens in the crowdsale, then the market value is whatever we're willing to pay, out of the 70 million. Then THAT value gets applied to the reserved 30 million.

I think people can add up a bit. For example it is the general consciousness on this. When one token was valued at 1$, now it's 7 tokens more. It is about 14 cents a token, what stops you to put 17 cents and plan the long run

The dashboard seems fixed

You total bounty:      ... EON
Twitter repost:      0 stakes / ... EON
Facebook shares:      1680 stakes / ... EON (2000+)
Bitcointalk Signature campaign:      2 stakes / ... EON (2 weeks)
Bitcointalk translation and moderation:      0 stakes / ... EON
Publish an article:
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

It is already weekend and as they set up a time frame to fix all these issues by 13th of June. I am sure Exscudo team will successfully overcome the bug and we all we get rewarded for different campaigns in which everyone of us has participated during the ICO period.
Zechis966

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

I think people can add up a bit. For example it is the general consciousness on this. When one token was valued at 1$, now it's 7 tokens more. It is about 14 cents a token, what stops you to put 17 cents and plan the long run

The dashboard seems fixed

You total bounty:      ... EON
Twitter repost:      0 stakes / ... EON
Facebook shares:      1680 stakes / ... EON (2000+)
Bitcointalk Signature campaign:      2 stakes / ... EON (2 weeks)
Bitcointalk translation and moderation:      0 stakes / ... EON
Publish an article:

The fact is that they listed price at .0002 and THAT'S what people were WILLING to pay. The multiplier played little to no role in most people's investments...and THAT'S why I think it will hold value at .0002. 

If we had KNOWN we were getting 6.7x tokens then that would make sense

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

Hopefully the bounty hunters sell their currencies at a single price, we can buy more and eventually we will be rich Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: