Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
chikiuso

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

May I know when will launch this project? So I can withdraw my bounty tokens for my promotion salary? Thanks.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

May I know when will launch this project? So I can withdraw my bounty tokens for my promotion salary? Thanks.

I think you must wait till august - if you see roadmap ... And don't sell your token - wait 2-3 months.. I think - price will rise 2-3x from beginning trading.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:39:33 AM

I think you must wait till august - if you see roadmap ... And don't sell your token - wait 2-3 months.. I think - price will rise 2-3x from beginning trading.
The devs are making things in order, what is the point of releasing the EON early when until now no update yet for the
possible exchanges, maybe we must have a little patience here, everything will come on time.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

The devs are making things in order, what is the point of releasing the EON early when until now no update yet for the
possible exchanges, maybe we must have a little patience here, everything will come on time.
yes.now we need wait patiently that the team announce information.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:27:57 AM

i am very happy to hear the second youtube vudeo, the price speculated will reach $50 in a few years..

i inly hold small ammount of this coin but will hold it for years

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mr.Joshua

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:29:51 AM

Yes, patience is needed here.  I've been following this project since the beginning.  They have published a roadmap with clear set of goals.  And they have been providing public updates.  I'm pleased with the current development so far.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:14:53 AM

i am very happy to hear the second youtube vudeo, the price speculated will reach $50 in a few years..

i inly hold small ammount of this coin but will hold it for years

Its a long way though. It certain the price will go up but it will take more than just 3 years before that will happen. Just look at how much the price of some coins today which had been released since time. If the development is sped up, EONS will be worth 10 times but not $50. You will need a lot of patience unless the entire population suddenly use the blockchain.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

We need  a lot of patience for this one, 2 to 3 months before distribution, oh boy.. but if the return is great, its worth the wait Smiley
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

We need  a lot of patience for this one, 2 to 3 months before distribution, oh boy.. but if the return is great, its worth the wait Smiley

if you want it worth the wait hold this coin for 6months or atleast 1-3 years, while waiting you can set your coin as a nodes, so you can gain more eons inthe future, the value increase so your eons

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:41:52 AM

I am actually bored to wait for something so long, but how else do I have to be patient for this distribution.
3 months it is a long enough time for distribution.
Good luck EXCUDO
I hope that we wait do not disappoint

No one should wait because patience is not in this, is in finding something to do mean while. Yeah is bothering me too, would like to be sooner the exchange.

foolish advice to spread. 'sooner the exchange' is why we just had a HUGE crash that is going back up now but might go back down further. I wanted to believe it was a correction til coins lost 50%+ value some of them.

If you can't be patient you'll never make any real money in cryptos.

You clearly havn't learned your lesson yet but you will if you're smart. The risk/reward to actively trading for 2-5x is often a bigger waste of time than just waiting, because if you just forget about the tokens and come back in a year, like I did with ETH, then you see em at 30-45x

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

That's true, we have to wait because that is all we can do for now, let the developers make this project perfect
so the moment it will be out  in exchanges we can see a great value then we can sell if we do not want to hold.
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:09:27 AM

Hope it will be x5-x6=)
Is there another bounties from Exscudo announced, to achieve more Tokens?
KuromaYoichi

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:48:24 AM

Hope it will be x5-x6=)

Just hodl and you'll be fine  Wink. I don't think there will be another bounties from exscudo, you have to buy it later when it hit exchange if you want to get more token. I'm also looking to buy some more to run masternode later on.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Azkabal

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:01:39 AM

Hope it will be x5-x6=)

Just hodl and you'll be fine  Wink. I don't think there will be another bounties from exscudo, you have to buy it later when it hit exchange if you want to get more token. I'm also looking to buy some more to run masternode later on.

Yeah, but it is so long sometimes=)
It will be started at Bitrex right?
KuromaYoichi

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

Hope it will be x5-x6=)

Yeah, but it is so long sometimes=)
It will be started at Bitrex right?

They need time to preparing for the launch of the EON network and i don't mind waiting as long as it's good. I don't know about that as i'm not the team and away from slack for a few days, but even if there's no exchange that want to list eon, we will have our own exchange services as stated in the roadmap.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:15:16 AM

Once the EON main net goes live, any exchange will be able to list the coin. Bittrex, Polo, or any other exchange. We don't make any arrangements, but we also can't forbid anyone to list EON coins.

In case no exchange lists them, EON coins will be tradeable on the Exscudo Exchange after its launch in Autumn.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:24:50 AM

Once the EON main net goes live, any exchange will be able to list the coin. Bittrex, Polo, or any other exchange. We don't make any arrangements, but we also can't forbid anyone to list EON coins.

In case no exchange lists them, EON coins will be tradeable on the Exscudo Exchange after its launch in Autumn.

I understand your point of view but you had to contact exchange first without insisting then it is up to exchanges if they list EON or not. I think just waiting for exchanges to contact you is enough as EON need to reach at that level where listing it will be in interest of exchanges. I hope you understand my point what I mean to say with all this.
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

I understand your point of view but you had to contact exchange first without insisting then it is up to exchanges if they list EON or not. I think just waiting for exchanges to contact you is enough as EON need to reach at that level where listing it will be in interest of exchanges. I hope you understand my point what I mean to say with all this.

Yes, I see your point. We are building a competitor to other exchanges. I would rather say, an exchanges-killer. Smiley This is why we follow this policy. We have already been contacted by a couple of exchanges, but we prefer to make no commitments.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

Yes, I see your point. We are building a competitor to other exchanges. I would rather say, an exchanges-killer. Smiley This is why we follow this policy. We have already been contacted by a couple of exchanges, but we prefer to make no commitments.

Then go ahead with this policy and I am sure you will succeed to build this kind of platform. You have best team seeing all the activities from yesterday's presentations at money 2020 one can realize you are doing real work. Now I also got your point completely. We need such platforms to see competitors to existed exchanges. Keep up great work.
Marokela

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

Then go ahead with this policy and I am sure you will succeed to build this kind of platform. You have best team seeing all the activities from yesterday's presentations at money 2020 one can realize you are doing real work. Now I also got your point completely. We need such platforms to see competitors to existed exchanges. Keep up great work.
"An exchanges-killer", that's sounds extremely awsome. Looking forward for this greates exchanges..
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: