Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Does anybody know what I should be doing with my Exscudo ICO balance? Am I supposed to move it to somewhere else or am I ok to keep it in my ICO dashboard for the time being?

Any help is appreciated.
Hi! If you are nor one of those whose transactions were rejected during ICO you shouldn't do anything.  Wink
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

Does anybody know what I should be doing with my Exscudo ICO balance? Am I supposed to move it to somewhere else or am I ok to keep it in my ICO dashboard for the time being?

Any help is appreciated.
Hi! If you are nor one of those whose transactions were rejected during ICO you shouldn't do anything.  Wink

Ok thanks. My transactions are fine and I have a small Exscudo balance.

When do you think we will have the option to move them off?
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

Any help is appreciated.

if you back read a few pages you will find most of all your questions as they have been addressed several times
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

Any help is appreciated.

if you back read a few pages you will find most of all your questions as they have been addressed several times

Ok just done that. I'm happy.
SwapStick

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

King of Cryptos

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:16:25 PM

Why can distribution exscudo be that long? Do not you think our money is settling for so long? You create an unfinished project but are in a hurry to do ICO!

How many companies going for ICO with an already finished product do you actually know? Exscudo took part in ICO with already workable EON core and all the documentation needed for the exchange launch. If you do some research on ICO you will discover that majority of the projects only have bold ideas. That's not our case, of course. But we also need some time to develop our project.

Well stated and answered
cryptopick

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

404 Forbes
We can’t find the page you requested but please try:

Fix link plz
thanks

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurencoleman/2017/07/14/hold-onto-your-wallet-the-cashless-quest-just-surged-forward/#53f89087569d
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:36:51 AM

Why can distribution exscudo be that long? Do not you think our money is settling for so long? You create an unfinished project but are in a hurry to do ICO!

How many companies going for ICO with an already finished product do you actually know? Exscudo took part in ICO with already workable EON core and all the documentation needed for the exchange launch. If you do some research on ICO you will discover that majority of the projects only have bold ideas. That's not our case, of course. But we also need some time to develop our project.
Well said and its nice to be heard those statements that i am believing that's why i don't doubt exscudo project when i first saw this.
You're right ,Many ICO have a good roadmap promises but only few have done to work to their promises .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
cryptopick

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

I think it's really a good thing they will lunch in september, it's enough time for the market to go back up. I'm really curious what the price for EON will be
Hope this Exscudo will be listed soon in any exchanges. If this might gonna happen for sure there will be also more investors of this coin. More really awaits of the release of this ICO. Yes Im thinking too of whats the price this would be.

soon is impossible since they doing nothing in progress of this EON, as we can see, we all stuck in this EON, they are silent.
will be delayed until 2020 if dev doing nothing, only talk here talk there, nothing work.

So FYI ,

I talk to the team at least 3 times a week , and lots is being worked on daily , patience is key , quality is better then rushing it out.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:09:31 AM

what work is understandable. but it would be good to know the specific timing of
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:00:42 AM

I think it's really a good thing they will lunch in september, it's enough time for the market to go back up. I'm really curious what the price for EON will be
Hope this Exscudo will be listed soon in any exchanges. If this might gonna happen for sure there will be also more investors of this coin. More really awaits of the release of this ICO. Yes Im thinking too of whats the price this would be.

soon is impossible since they doing nothing in progress of this EON, as we can see, we all stuck in this EON, they are silent.
will be delayed until 2020 if dev doing nothing, only talk here talk there, nothing work.

So FYI ,

I talk to the team at least 3 times a week , and lots is being worked on daily , patience is key , quality is better then rushing it out.

You are right with that mate, there are a lot of ICOs now that has release the tokens early but the price is still stagnant.
With a good time of preparation EON tokens will surely come out in the market soon with a good price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

We are close to the end of July, I haven't received any update from Excudo team lately, I will like to know more on the state of things with their mainnet release
Azkabal

Activity: 389

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

We are close to the end of July, I haven't received any update from Excudo team lately, I will like to know more on the state of things with their mainnet release

Have you seen the Weekly Exscudo update? It is send to us per email every week. There is some info that can interest you. Or contact devs PM
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

Have you seen the Weekly Exscudo update? It is send to us per email every week. There is some info that can interest you. Or contact devs PM
Maybe we need to wait 1 or 2 week more

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

Although it's very rarely seen on the latest updates, but it's been very rarely seen to update on notice for weekly ...

So I think it's also true to notice for the weekly community for this project ...
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:23:33 PM

Well stated and answered
ark for one was over in december and did not distribute until march worked out just fine
King Sastro

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

Although it's very rarely seen on the latest updates, but it's been very rarely seen to update on notice for weekly ...

So I think it's also true to notice for the weekly community for this project ...
If we subscribe to email newsletter, then we know the latest updates from this project, it seems the team did not have much time to answer this thread. We wait august later.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

If we subscribe to email newsletter, then we know the latest updates from this project, it seems the team did not have much time to answer this thread. We wait august later.
I believe also because this thread is more on the bounty people who are speculating and asking where it will be release and traded, the real update is on their channel maybe of the information that we receive through newsletter. Maybe let's wait for the time and refrain from asking questions who were already answered before.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

I believe also because this thread is more on the bounty people who are speculating and asking where it will be release and traded, the real update is on their channel maybe of the information that we receive through newsletter. Maybe let's wait for the time and refrain from asking questions who were already answered before.

It's true, but everyone rarely sees updates from this project, even though it's been handled in the Newsletter, but there's no update on the progress of this project, so we all always receive news on progress on the Exscudo project.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

It's true, but everyone rarely sees updates from this project, even though it's been handled in the Newsletter, but there's no update on the progress of this project, so we all always receive news on progress on the Exscudo project.

I think they do the best as exscudo can team do and they update their weekly task or happenings  in email and facebook i often saw it .I believe there is something big in this project when they finally launch their platform .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

Are you kidding with us? i realy ask that  question to you very hearty.  How many months the project was finished and still you have not entered an exchange market .

Why do we have to wait for you to develop or finish the project?

You could have entered an exchange  after the tokens distrubitons. Why are you still not doing this?

After you distribute tokens to us, it is our decision to sell or not to sell. This is why you are interested?

Project owner or manager or i dont know what a shit!!.  He can travel every day, go to a country from another  country, may be doing something for exscudo or not, but he can not enter the stock market. How weird, is not it ?

Please enter a market as soon as possible. and stop this torture now. We are tired of waiting for you and being fooled by you and your stupid project.

Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: