Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:28:27 PM

You have a point regarding being a competitor. Hopefully exchanges don't think that way.

same thing happened with waves being not listed on polo which everyone assumes it would be. it would be an uphill climb for exscudo but would be very satisfying if you can hold like how waves did right now. if you have at least 1k of EON its going to be worth keeping still.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:45:44 PM

You have a point regarding being a competitor. Hopefully exchanges don't think that way.

same thing happened with waves being not listed on polo which everyone assumes it would be. it would be an uphill climb for exscudo but would be very satisfying if you can hold like how waves did right now. if you have at least 1k of EON its going to be worth keeping still.
Waves really had a wonderful journey, polo was a dream back in the past but now we are more satisfied with bittrex.
I know this project is like waves that is good for long term hold but we might be surprise if it will be better than waves in the long run, it's a competition and we need more investors to ride on this project which I think would happen as we have a good platform.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:40:27 AM

I think the issue with Waves and Poloniex team is more of personal than business, I was told Sasha was rude to the team because he thinks because he was sitting on 33000BTC then it will just open the door to him and those people at poloniex were angry with his reaction then, this not confirmed story. But 0x is also an exchange and Poloniex has added to market to their exchange

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:03:11 AM

I am closely watching my stake on this. On the course of getting some more EONs for my masternode ambition. Hoping that more weak hands would sell their EONS on the first day of its trading, Some are in for a quick buck so I am going to take advantage .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pikadut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

I am closely watching my stake on this. On the course of getting some more EONs for my masternode ambition. Hoping that more weak hands would sell their EONS on the first day of its trading, Some are in for a quick buck so I am going to take advantage .
I also can not wait to sell this eon, have been waiting for three months and have not been distributed,  Smiley
and the market also does not exist yet Smiley

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:18:30 AM

I think the issue with Waves and Poloniex team is more of personal than business, I was told Sasha was rude to the team because he thinks because he was sitting on 33000BTC then it will just open the door to him and those people at poloniex were angry with his reaction then, this not confirmed story. But 0x is also an exchange and Poloniex has added to market to their exchange

taking it personal is ridiculous. when EON is going is going to be released, both of them might just be uniting just to beat a more dominate competitor. polo is in the losing side even today. it used to be the most popular but nowadays traders are now preferring bittrex and binance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

This project will definitely approve itself. We should be patient and in several months we'll see significant growth of
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

when will eon be shared?  Huh
He said in september will be distributed and entered the market, is it true? Please who knows the information about it Smiley
yes indeed initially they say will do the launch in september
But because there are several reasons then made a delay for detail you can read here https://blog.exscudo.com/

It made me scared, we're still waiting for the token distribution. Thanks to God, I didn't invest too much in Exscudo, only invested a small amount of money. Watching out the blog posts very frequently.

Market for EON maybe 2018,Because they always delay.
If this is until the end of the year,I will forget this.
Maybe this is like DECENT?
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:02:07 PM

I also can not wait to sell this eon, have been waiting for three months and have not been distributed,  Smiley
and the market also does not exist yet Smiley
I think it is a big mistake, because I think EON is a very potent coin to reach the price above 0.001
Above 0.001 if the platform is live is possible, but i don't think it will go that high before everything is live and there's also the bounty. I'm also looking to buy some more EON to run a masternode. I'm a bit short from the required 25000 EONs.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

He said in september will be distributed and entered the market, is it true? Please who knows the information about it Smiley
But because there are several reasons then made a delay for detail you can read here https://blog.exscudo.com/

It made me scared, we're still waiting for the token distribution. Thanks to God, I didn't invest too much in Exscudo, only invested a small amount of money. Watching out the blog posts very frequently.

That would be too much of a delay. It would be injustice for those who expect something will happen by this year alone. It will be disappointing for the investors who wants to see something is being developed because they will assume there is nothing if after months that even just main net and released of tokens isn't done.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:34:59 PM

That would be too much of a delay. It would be injustice for those who expect something will happen by this year alone. It will be disappointing for the investors who wants to see something is being developed because they will assume there is nothing if after months that even just main net and released of tokens isn't done.

Hopefully there is no disappointment in the distribution later on, although it still looks long, at least to welcome the month of September it means we are almost approaching this distribution ...
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

There's not much more time remaining for the distribution of the tokens. However I understand the impatience it causes not to already have access to the tokens.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

There's not much more time remaining for the distribution of the tokens. However I understand the impatience it causes not to already have access to the tokens.

There is still more than a month to go for Oct 4 and people want in to get bounty tokens at a discounted price.Looking at the current potential of Monaco similarly, I think this will be huge at launch and all dumps should be picked as soon as possible within the first few days and then there won't be anything available below 0.0002 BTC.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:43:39 AM

very excited about last developments , devs look very pro to finalize their project, check the UI article
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

very excited about last developments , devs look very pro to finalize their project, check the UI article

Yep, they are pro but very reluctant to accelerate. To many competitors are around and as result Exscudo can lose its advantages at the time of launch.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:04:43 AM

Yep, they are pro but very reluctant to accelerate. To many competitors are around and as result Exscudo can lose its advantages at the time of launch.

i doubt , a good development mean good project, all people are seeing that ICO frenzy where shit is created and nothing behind
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

I found it. The team is doing their best so even after these delays I think there ain't going to be disappointment unless they sell their tokens without buying back. I can see how other platforms had become successful in the next months. If you hold for longer term, it would be profitable for you.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

This is vert good news that CEO of Exscudo was invited as keynote speaker in next generation payments and Regtech forum in Brussels on 6-7 September to speak about the solution for scalability issues which blockchain projects face. I am excited that Exscudo is letting others know how they are going to solve these issues. Good times ahead with this platform in the long run.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

This is vert good news that CEO of Exscudo was invited as keynote speaker in next generation payments and Regtech forum in Brussels on 6-7 September to speak about the solution for scalability issues which blockchain projects face. I am excited that Exscudo is letting others know how they are going to solve these issues. Good times ahead with this platform in the long run.

they said Revolutionary approach to solving blockchain scalability problem. we'll soon see if Exscudo is the first to resolve the issue. there had been several projects aiming for it and of course platform like this are the ones going to make it in the long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

How Quick is Exscudo exchange compare to waves & etherdelta exchange?

Hi!We haven't researched the productivity of these exchanges, so cannot answer this questions objectively.  However, our project is based on a exchange concept with a high level of trade automatisation, including high-frequency trade
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: