Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:51:46 PM

Can someone explain the features of this coin?
Don't be lazy man you can read it all in the OP just click to the Page 1 and there you go .
What is the final value of this token when all platform are ready? I think near 5$ what do you think?
I don't thinks so. The ICO price was not even worth 1$ and $5 coin is too hard to set upon launching but more possibly $1-2 is good to start.
It's an excellent start and it will make the investors rich and the bounty hunters as well.
Damn, if the price will stat based on your prediction then I would be one of the happy investors, maybe the Lambo will be real.
It's good to stay alive and we believe on the team so let's wait and get excited as always.
all of us hope the price can more higher.i also hope so.if the price is low when it launch we feel disappointed.so we should face it normally.

Well, even if it is a between 2-5 $ - its pretty high. Some bounty hunters have 5000+ eons, so even 2 $, will make huge profit. Investors have much much more
I was kind of anticipating .10-.50 per coin on launch for the stable level.
Felt like it was a more realistic launch price

Why is 2-5$ pretty high? Do you all have any idea, how popular this project has gotten after ICO? People missed this project. It got only 4 million dollars... Ico price is 0,0002 BTC = 0,80c per token cca... If eons start to trade at 1$ that makes Exscudo project worth around 32 million considering multiplyer investors got. Are you saying EON will  not even be in first 100 coins? You are crazy... Eon project will be worth 100 mill+ when the mainnet starts. The coin will not get lower than 3$ and even that seems to be low for me... Like you said 25k for node... Eon will be hugely deamnded coin.

This will give profits like IOTA or Elastic mock my words... I dont care if i must wait another year, for great projects there is always good to wait...

Its going to be big because platforms are making it big just as how the rest are performing. There are tons of them already on top of the market which makes it possible for Exscudo to also dominate in time. There are just several problems with such token because they might not be listed on exchanges faster. Exchanges today aren't adding easy.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

Don't be lazy man you can read it all in the OP just click to the Page 1 and there you go .
What is the final value of this token when all platform are ready? I think near 5$ what do you think?
I don't thinks so. The ICO price was not even worth 1$ and $5 coin is too hard to set upon launching but more possibly $1-2 is good to start.
It's an excellent start and it will make the investors rich and the bounty hunters as well.
Damn, if the price will stat based on your prediction then I would be one of the happy investors, maybe the Lambo will be real.
It's good to stay alive and we believe on the team so let's wait and get excited as always.
all of us hope the price can more higher.i also hope so.if the price is low when it launch we feel disappointed.so we should face it normally.

Well, even if it is a between 2-5 $ - its pretty high. Some bounty hunters have 5000+ eons, so even 2 $, will make huge profit. Investors have much much more

Why is 2-5$ pretty high? Do you all have any idea, how popular this project has gotten after ICO? People missed this project. It got only 4 million dollars... Ico price is 0,0002 BTC = 0,80c per token cca... If eons start to trade at 1$ that makes Exscudo project worth around 32 million considering multiplyer investors got. Are you saying EON will  not even be in first 100 coins? You are crazy... Eon project will be worth 100 mill+ when the mainnet starts. The coin will not get lower than 3$ and even that seems to be low for me... Like you said 25k for node... Eon will be hugely deamnded coin.

This will give profits like IOTA or Elastic mock my words... I dont care if i must wait another year, for great projects there is always good to wait...

Eon has more than 32m coins lol..

Also I said in the beginning* that's key

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:06:29 PM

Someone's smoked too much PCP...
Please... keep your unicorn dreaming to yourself...

Your reminding me of all those Decent dreamers totally convinced the DCT would launch at 10-20$
Being that your only a member, I understand your excitement.... but for those who have been around awhile.... it's just idiotic dreaming

Sure the original price was close to a $1, but that multiplier is going to kill that price.
Plus all those bounties- I got 3K hanging out. At your expected price ~$15,000. Which I assure you at that value I would dump along with everyone else....

Expect 0.20-0.30 per token on launch...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:29:36 PM

The most important question is how to ensure liquidity on the exchange? If there are few traders, there will be a small liquidity and uncomfortable conditions for trading.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:29:44 PM

Yeah by trending 0.3/token is much feasible with all the bounties ready for being dumped. Oh well I sure hope so because if that happens its masternode time for me.
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

when will the coins launch ? since the ICO has been done a few weeks before
and where i can see the roadmap for this coins ?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:43:39 PM

Yeah by trending 0.3/token is much feasible with all the bounties ready for being dumped. Oh well I sure hope so because if that happens its masternode time for me.

Yeah, and honestly it's a good start for those interested in setting up a masternode weather they invested in ico or not.
Starting at $5 would actually be bad for the project.

Huge pump = massive dump and everyone calling scam.
At a legit start price, and a gradual increase, this project could attract many investors looking to set up a node.
Which would build a solid investing community.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Your reminding me of all those Decent dreamers totally convinced the DCT would launch at 10-20$
Being that your only a member, I understand your excitement.... but for those who have been around awhile.... it's just idiotic dreaming

Sure the original price was close to a $1, but that multiplier is going to kill that price.
Plus all those bounties- I got 3K hanging out. At your expected price ~$15,000. Which I assure you at that value I would dump along with everyone else....

Its ico price was around 50 cents, but yeah the multiplier was my reasoning behind my price estimates lol. 

//i get called fud though if I say it

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

Its ico price was around 50 cents, but yeah the multiplier was my reasoning behind my price estimates lol. 

Yeah ,but we may expect like he said that the price was close to $1, we can't expect to much after launch but we can start speculating after that when it finally creates demand because of the good exscudo development.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:20:40 AM

Yeah ,but we may expect like he said that the price was close to $1, we can't expect to much after launch but we can start speculating after that when it finally creates demand because of the good exscudo development.
But the ico price was 50 cents lol.
He was incorrect by saying it was $1.

Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:22:56 AM

I think it is not a problem for an exscudo exchange to raise liquidity. It will be very popular at the beginig cause really good work of a development team
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

I would say the value might possibly hit $2 - $5. If you're reading your email they are sending an update or announcement about the development of the project. And, if Excudeo will be added on big exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex etc.. it will pump up heavily.

As you know Exscude team is very good on marketing their project and it is attracting more investor by providing what the future plan of this project and how it will helps the community.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:48:29 AM

I would say the value might possibly hit $2 - $5. If you're reading your email they are sending an update or announcement about the development of the project. And, if Excudeo will be added on big exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex etc.. it will pump up heavily.

As you know Exscude team is very good on marketing their project and it is attracting more investor by providing what the future plan of this project and how it will helps the community.
That was too high to expect but who knows maybe and to think that exscudo to be listed in other exchanges they have no statement about that so lets just wait and exscudo will be a better more than a crypto use.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:50:23 AM

I think it is not a problem for an exscudo exchange to raise liquidity. It will be very popular at the beginig cause really good work of a development team
Definitely, they made a great update which makes the supporter happy and when they launch their product people would surely buy it, it's very simple as that. Personally I invested and I am satisfied with what the devs are doing based on their update, I cannot even wait for EON to finally be in trading site.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

Maybe, and their marketing hasn't been great.
They do get around though, and that seems to be working somewhat; also not every email has been related to exscudo itself.
I.e. the one about bitfinex issues and then the light coorelation saying exscudo prevents it.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:13:56 AM

They do get around though, and that seems to be working somewhat; also not every email has been related to exscudo itself.
I.e. the one about bitfinex issues and then the light coorelation saying exscudo prevents it.

not adding the token on exchanges made this thread being updated everyday by the questions being asked over and over which makes this thread visible to the users in the forum - this is a marketing strategy using the bounty participants that keeps asking here to dump the token. the next month will soon be a start another wait for another month.

why don't they get this started alreadey.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:34:22 AM

not adding the token on exchanges made this thread being updated everyday by the questions being asked over and over which makes this thread visible to the users in the forum - this is a marketing strategy using the bounty participants that keeps asking here to dump the token. the next month will soon be a start another wait for another month.

Naw recently, its been I didn't get bounty credit and its been x months can I still get bounty credit?

Lol

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:53:26 AM

Naw recently, its been I didn't get bounty credit and its been x months can I still get bounty credit?

Lol

in all fairness though i like the project. a platform like this can even sell a token for $5 each so the team has nothing to worry besides, they started with nothing. just look how RISE team now. its price drown to almost 100 satoshi and now its back up on the 100 coincap. so long as the team kept their project active and eventually delivers it, there is nothing to worry. unless of course they plan to abandon ship.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:52:02 AM

I hope my bounty tokens can be worth some money, so I can do cash out. When can you launch the main net?
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:41:32 PM

just to ask, how far has the achievement of exscudo in developing the platform? will we soon see an exchange for EON?
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: