Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357187 times)
munch2477

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

Honest question - what does exscudo do so differently than other exchanges out there?  I invested in the ICO and haven't really been following (seems like almost every deadline was missed from the ICO page, some by a lot - e.g. "Launch of trading on the exchange (Q2/Q3 2017)"

I understand it's better to release a good product than put out something terrible, but this doesn't exactly instill confidence in the project.  There are a ton of other exchanges out there and it's going to be an uphill battle for sure.

What is the main selling point though?  What is going to get people to come over?  I'm just trying to figure out what's going to make people come over from the binances and other projects.

I don't know how people are saying this is going to be $1 per EON off the bat.  Honestly trying to figure out what's driving this internal hype other than people just praying they didn't throw away money in this project almost a year ago.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

How much, on average, if not secret, was given the EON tokens for the bounty company?

Wasn't the bounty campaign 1% of total supply...meaning 2,400,000 tokens allotted for bounties.  Not sure exactly how much was given out though.
Bounty program rules and allocation can be seen here https://exscudo.com/bounty/

lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

Honest question - what does exscudo do so differently than other exchanges out there?  I invested in the ICO and haven't really been following (seems like almost every deadline was missed from the ICO page, some by a lot - e.g. "Launch of trading on the exchange (Q2/Q3 2017)"

I understand it's better to release a good product than put out something terrible, but this doesn't exactly instill confidence in the project.  There are a ton of other exchanges out there and it's going to be an uphill battle for sure.

What is the main selling point though?  What is going to get people to come over?  I'm just trying to figure out what's going to make people come over from the binances and other projects.

I don't know how people are saying this is going to be $1 per EON off the bat.  Honestly trying to figure out what's driving this internal hype other than people just praying they didn't throw away money in this project almost a year ago.
Yes, I think the price of 1$ will not be soon, if at all!
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Yes, I think the price of 1$ will not be soon, if at all!
I will be happy if the trading start with $.5 (will not sell mine) because people are waiting for long long time just to unload there EONs

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
pompatore

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

i hope to get an high roi from masternode
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Well first of all . Exscudo exchange will be decentralize exchange... There is not a single very good decentralized exchange out thre ATM at least for me...

Exscudo wont be just exchange, it will be the whole ecosystem, messenge, blockchain, ico platform the whole shabang...

And for what i understand it will have license that you can deposit straight EUR into exchange...

Someone must do a decent decentralise exchange... less manipulation from exchanges or none!

lolgreglol

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
Merited by J0HN3F1V3 (2), V1saya (1)

not trying to sound like a hardcore shill
i was with you not too long ago, check my posts. simply because even to this day i do not know what the actual EON coins do.
-the kucoin exchange coins give you dividends
-the BNB coins from binance lower your trading fee
-the COSS coins from coss give you a weekly dividend
-the COB coins from cobinhood gives you airdrops of icos

now for the potentially good news.
im going to assume that the EON tokens are simply the lifeblood/gas/energy of the Exscudo network. so they may not confer bonuses on their own.
this is because EON is going to run off its own unique blockchain, all the prior listen coins are ERC20 tokens and from what i understand that is both a good and a bad thing because it's an already established network, but a bad thing because they rely on the eth network, remember the whole crypto kitties nonesense?

like i mentioned earlier, the main product is not actually the exchange but rather the EON blockchain and it's possibilities.
but speaking of the exchange they want to implement fiat pairs, VERY FEW current reliable exchanges have fiat pairs, take a look at the whole tether business going on, might explode soon if it hasnt already.

ALSO the exscudo network wants to support a debit/credit card!!!!!!!
its already been done, but they all suffer from volatility and HIGH fees!
-im sure exscudo wont be any different, but at least it will join the small card holding club

they also want some sort of "apple pay like" messenger or someshit
and merchant services lol

but eitherway, the exchange in my opinion isnt the big deal worth waiting for, its the crypto debit card as well as FIAT pairs.
the fact that EON has its own blockchain is also a very huge deal, probably the biggest deal. especially if it is as secure as they are saying because i think most if not all of the main currencies have been exploited in some way.

all this is going off their website, and whitepaper.

not even mentioning that having your own blockchain is great because other entrepeneurs can piggyback and join your blockchain further increasing the value of your coins.

who knows, really.
its not like anyone here can see the future.
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

Had an old question I can't remember the answer to.
If the eon max supply is what was used in the sale, how do masternodes earn eon - and what is the annual ROI?

Trying to explain that to someone and getting stuck regarding max coins and max supply because its been awhile.

Also -- @dex comment, its not a decentralized exchange its a quazi-dex.  Someone still runs it and controls it technically.

ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Only one question, when release? I waited for long long time, still nothing released.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

Only one question, when release? I waited for long long time, still nothing released.
Well, they said that it will be released on Q1 2018 , so we should wait untill the end of March to be released probably..

RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I would not be in a hurry with the masters, everything will clear up.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Maybe on end of march 2018 (Q1) or it will in this month. Because doesn't have specificthe dates so we only can be more patience.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

Maybe on end of march 2018 (Q1) or it will in this month. Because doesn't have specificthe dates so we only can be more patience.

Market looks bad currently. Maybe they will wait until crypto or even alts becomes bullish again. Still looking forward for an impressive opening and a quality blockchain from Exscudo itself.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Market looks bad currently. Maybe they will wait until crypto or even alts becomes bullish again. Still looking forward for an impressive opening and a quality blockchain from Exscudo itself.

What happened to excudo? Did they moved the release? I was really thinking that they released it by january because thats what they have told us, as far as i understood, but if im wrong, pardon me. All are waiting for the release. Dont we think we have waited long enough?
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

What happened to excudo?
They still developing their product dude , if you want some update on exscudo just subscribe on their newsletter.
Did they moved the release? I was really thinking that they released it by january because thats what they have told us, as far as i understood, but if im wrong, pardon me.
They said on their updated timeline they release their main net on this Quarter dude Grin
Dont we think we have waited long enough?
We think that also dude but we dont have a choice just wait and be patient Grin
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

What happened to excudo? Did they moved the release? I was really thinking that they released it by january because thats what they have told us, as far as i understood, but if im wrong, pardon me. All are waiting for the release. Dont we think we have waited long enough?
Do not panic. People just calmed down !!
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Do not panic. People just calmed down !!

I guess people started panicking now because of the current situation with bitcoin (the way the price is falling).

BOUNTY DETECTIVE