Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 03:49:16 PM by BlackMambaPH

can i ask about EON exchanger, when exscudo launch the exchanger?
i wait so long time for this project,and now 2018 almost 1 year I wait for this exchanger

Coss is a joke project, their dev team is not good and server capacity ultra low. They couldn't even stand an increase of volume to around 10m on the Coss coin when it peeked, everything lagged badly. Again, Coss is a joke exchange and Exscudo (hopefully) will not be such.

This will be a chance for Exscudo to obtain the users or the customer of Coss. We're all hoping that Exscudo will be better than those competitors.
I'll hold my EON once it happens. Its very worth to wait if the Team is very dedicated to their project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Just wait for it dude the Exscudo team latest update said : "EON main net will be launched in Q1 2018, as it was planned" , after their main net launched they will release too the channel exchange.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Just wait for it dude the Exscudo team latest update said : "EON main net will be launched in Q1 2018, as it was planned" , after their main net launched they will release too the channel exchange.
I do not know where people are rushing, Now if the token enters the market, it can easily be rolled out. I think that we just need to wait and the team will do everything as promised.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

I do not know where people are rushing, Now if the token enters the market, it can easily be rolled out. I think that we just need to wait and the team will do everything as promised.
I am sure they are not rushing, they are just excited to have their coins as they have been waiting for a long period already.
What's good is that we have seen the team are giving us update on what is happening and in my own evaluation, I believe the development is really great.
This should be trading above ICO price, I believe timing is just the key here.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

I am sure they are not rushing, they are just excited to have their coins as they have been waiting for a long period already.
What's good is that we have seen the team are giving us update on what is happening and in my own evaluation, I believe the development is really great.
This should be trading above ICO price, I believe timing is just the key here.
I agree, Overall we don't need to rush them they are making the best launch and exchanges for us. They never failed us every week for their updated in progress if im not wrong. This is a strong characteristics of the team behavior and of course by nonstop working on the projects for the best.
The price will be going above ico the dev said as far as i know. I think with or without it i am 100% sure it will go more than x2 after a successful launch.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

i wait so long time for this project,and now 2018 almost 1 year I wait for this exchanger

Coss is a joke project, their dev team is not good and server capacity ultra low. They couldn't even stand an increase of volume to around 10m on the Coss coin when it peeked, everything lagged badly. Again, Coss is a joke exchange and Exscudo (hopefully) will not be such.

This will be a chance for Exscudo to obtain the users or the customer of Coss. We're all hoping that Exscudo will be better than those competitors.
I'll hold my EON once it happens. Its very worth to wait if the Team if very dedicated to their project!

We waited almost a year for EXscudo release, so I am really hopeful that end product will be much better than COSS.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Hopefully, it happens and no more delay after main net launched in Q1 2018 because in the 1st roadmap it was Q4 of 2017.

We hurriedly launched the mainnet but the team just like they relaxing with our investment. Sorry for being impatient! 

Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

Not like the Exscudo team reads this forum anymore but they should strongly consider delaying the main net launch until the end of Q1 or until we are out of this strong bear market.  It's going to kill the launch if they release now.  No one will care.

They had supposedly done that the first time, then the bull market happened and nothing released so we're back to bear.
I'd prefer it opening regardless of market conditions because if it can establish a customer base in a bear market it could boom in a bull market - look at bittrex.

knuckey

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

just patient, and wait until EON realese, since we know that EON is a good project with a good dev
and based in their blog post that the realese will be around Q1 Of 2018
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

I'll hold my EON once it happens. Its very worth to wait if the Team if very dedicated to their project!

We waited almost a year for EXscudo release, so I am really hopeful that end product will be much better than COSS.
Big wish for that, And I think exscudo team also don't want to make their contributor feel disappointed with their service eventually. Hopefully, exscudo exchange later will be equivalent to bittrex or binance.
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

Big wish for that, And I think exscudo team also don't want to make their contributor feel disappointed with their service eventually. Hopefully, exscudo exchange later will be equivalent to bittrex or binance.

Yes, correct guys. We are all hoping that excudo will not be like those low volumed and worst exhange in the market. Even if it will not beblike binance, atleast just like other exchange like topia, livecoin or if not like kucoin will still be great and enough.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

The team will need good advertising, so that people will know about the project and the new exchange. Many exchanges will aspire to fiat.

I think they will probably start marketing their project after the release of a stable version of their main-net.
Ah...if that is correct, i guess the stable version will be on Q3 2018, seriously must be more patience and of course i still believe if exscudo is legit project.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 12:20:48 PM by naska21

besides, coss utilized ethereum network while Exscudo is based on proprietary blockchain with innovative technique to speed transactions. Can't wait to see it in action. Hope they will  fulfill their promises and not change their spots. I'm waiting too long.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

very long did not see this thread and I see little progress from this project. but I'm still confused with the exchange. how much longer will we wait for EON token Exchange ?? it's almost a year we all wait, hopefully quickly realized...
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Yes, correct guys. We are all hoping that excudo will not be like those low volumed and worst exhange in the market. Even if it will not beblike binance, atleast just like other exchange like topia, livecoin or if not like kucoin will still be great and enough.
i'm waiting so long time for this project,and dev cant tell when exchanger available and just answer on Q1 2018
i hope when exchanger release cant disappointed for investors

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

i'm waiting so long time for this project,and dev cant tell when exchanger available and just answer on Q1 2018
i hope when exchanger release cant disappointed for investors

If their platform will work like how KCS or binance I guess this will also be worth buying more. I haven't really read whether they offer dividends but if they do, the investors will definitely collect more of EON. Did they ever mentioned that EONs are the ones to be used for transaction fees?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

I have tokens in my briefcase EON and COSS, I like both of these projects, I hope soon I will see from them the profit.
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

very long did not see this thread and I see little progress from this project. but I'm still confused with the exchange. how much longer will we wait for EON token Exchange ?? it's almost a year we all wait, hopefully quickly realized...
Mainnet will be launch in Q1 2018 after the mainnet launched they will next release the channel exchange.

I hope this coin will be listed in high volume trading sites like Binance, KuCoin, or Poloniex.
seven.71

Activity: 770

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

Mainnet will be launch in Q1 2018 after the mainnet launched they will next release the channel exchange.

I hope this coin will be listed in high volume trading sites like Binance, KuCoin, or Poloniex.
do not be afraid of exchanges with large volumes, EON exchanges will be a huge exchange, so even if they have their own exchange they are not likely to be listed on another friend's exchange
we wait for the next few months at the time of release EON later

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

do not be afraid of exchanges with large volumes, EON exchanges will be a huge exchange, so even if they have their own exchange they are not likely to be listed on another friend's exchange
we wait for the next few months at the time of release EON later
yes, hopefully quickly realized as we wait for the development of the team. I also hope that when EON is launched in exchange, it will be very valuable considering the long process, and I think many people are looking forward to when EON will get live traded...ICO was a perfect success and saw a fairly enthusiastic community, and excellent teamwork was the goal of a big project...
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: