Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357188 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

Any price prediction, speculations? Is there any way to buy some [EON] EXSCUDO these days?Or we must wait for the main net?
I think we must wait for the mainnet live, and then we can buy or start trading in EXSCUDO Exchange.

My prediction for first day when the trade open is 0.0005/EON maybe less or above, because investor wait for long time for their investment.
Let's not predict the price yet, just let us see first the launch and by them we can tell if the price will rise depending on how
we rate it. Been waiting for so long already but it does not matter to us really since we are fed with great information that will just make us more excited.
I lost my hope in the project when stop they getting in the news. I can't believe they are yet to get on exchange. They look like one of the unserious projects. To predict a good price the product must have a good volume trade in market and I don't see that coming  soon, at least they should fulfill existing roadmaps

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

Developing a completely different blockchain platform application takes years to make it run its ecosystem. Remember that exscudo is not just a platform , its a complete blockchain suite . Chill guys this is not your average ERC-20 tokens.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

Developing a completely different blockchain platform application takes years to make it run its ecosystem. Remember that exscudo is not just a platform , its a complete blockchain suite . Chill guys this is not your average ERC-20 tokens.

Not sure a lot of people put this into consideration, even Eth took a while (over 1yr) before it launched on exchanges after its ICO
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

Not sure a lot of people put this into consideration, even Eth took a while (over 1yr) before it launched on exchanges after its ICO
The fact that people are in vision with fast earned money or particularly investing in such kind of hype or good ICO's and can't wait that too long for the project as most are thinking for the money i knew its important but they forget what is Future project and how this can be used as a result of waiting for.
jagadish39

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

Tell me what  extra features they  are developing.Not even 5% of binane.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

Very true. A completely new blockchain.
Not just a simple Erc20 token...
Hopefully the blockchain is fast enough for exchange purposes.

I think part of the problem is that the cryptospace has evolved so much since the ICO. Competition has exploded and first mover advantage is now gone.
I hope for the best

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

The fact that people are in vision with fast earned money or particularly investing in such kind of hype or good ICO's and can't wait that too long for the project as most are thinking for the money i knew its important but they forget what is Future project and how this can be used as a result of waiting for.
EXSCUDO will make a difference, believe me they have been doing a lot of development in many months because they wanted to give
us the best platform, they are building their own and we should be proud that we are part of this big project.
Although it was not launch yet but I have  big feeling it will be very successful, maybe top 10 in the near future.

jagadish39

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

Some unnecessary guys are supporting this shit coin.You cannot miss the deadline three or four times.Compare with roadmap they haven't delivered nothing.They are now nearly 2 year late to reach the deliverables what they have promised as per now.We never heard of binance when exscudo ico started but now Binance has beaten all odds and became top exchange.Exscudo is not even 10% of binance.They are putting all unnecessary updates(colorful tokens,Crypto news about other countries) and relaxing in tours from last 1 year .Please go through all the updates they are giving from last 1 year u will know how they are fooling investors.
jagadish39

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

On Friday (25.01.18) Exscudo team updated EON blockchain testnet, and now it has all the the final functionality. EON main net will be launched in Q1 2018, as it was planned.
Now we are focusing all our resources on the development of the Exscudo exchange and Channels. Exscudo beta exchange and Channels testing version will be available for public testing in February.
Beta exchange initial functionality will include registration, authorization, quote tools, trade operations, order history and balance.
Channels authorisation will be implemented through EON blockchain testnet, and it will have all the functionality of messenger when released.
Stay tuned!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand this exscudo  project team doesn't have risk mitigation.They are simply announcing what comes from their mouth.They are just fooling investors.When you have risk mitigation in place,u can forsee the project risks for atleast 1 month to 3 months.They are not serious about project thatswhat i can say.
lolgreglol

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

well all valid arguments
but once again, i personally think EON's main selling point ISNT the exchange
everyone is talking about the exchange and not looking at the technology!

its not a token, it is own blockchain, and scalable at that.
in addition the color tokens are in my opinion BRILLIANT! EON's should see a fair value on release for its investors and bounty hunters but the big winners will be the holders

once EON releases it will go from shitcoin to a severely undervalued product (as long as it stays under the 3 dollar range)
once the cards come out and the blockchain and color tokens work as intended you will see a MASSIVE boost in price (but considering EON's track record for being late i am fully expecting them to be late on delivering cards as well)

people/investors you need to understand, EON is not a token, it is not being marketed as a COIN for X reason/issue/problem
EON is being marketed as a FINTECH .. financial technology.. solution.

computer programs and other technology used to support or enable banking and financial services.

the only way i can see EON failing to make its investors/holders rich is if
-EON is not a quality product that they were advertising, gets hacked
-EON fails to bring in relevant businesses into its technology
-EON fails to convince fintech teams to develop on its platform
-EON fails to scale

and from what i see thats what the CEO has been doing these part few years, trying to get people on board (although it doesn't look like he has been very successful, unless they are holding out on the information)
the only real advantage i can see EON having over the rest of the SHITCOIN teams is that they assure us that they have been following regulation, KYC(very important), and are actively trying to stay within the law

this is a huge advantage in the cryptosphere grey area because most coins are actually operating illegally or are scams, which lead to literally worthless coins overnight, youve guys seen this happen many times already.

honestly stop being short sighted,if you want profit simply dump on release there is NO WAY you will be at a loss with a 6x multiplier AT THE VERY LEAST you will have more fiat if not 2x,3x,4x,5x maybe even 6x your investment
if you are a bounty hunter dump on release free money is free money

if you are an investor simply hold, you've already waited 1 or 2 years whats 1 or 2 more?
personally im going to sell some of my positions in other coins to pick up the dumped EON im going to try to get enough for 3 nodes already have enough for 1 and a half

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

EXSCUDO will make a difference, believe me they have been doing a lot of development in many months because they wanted to give
us the best platform, they are building their own and we should be proud that we are part of this big project.
Although it was not launch yet but I have  big feeling it will be very successful, maybe top 10 in the near future.
I haven't looked into my account panel for almost a year, whether there are still my coins or need to create a wallet in the blockchain and look for them there. the network is already working, or is it enough to find the password and go to the address on the website of sale?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
jagadish39

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

I can say number of advanced features such as blockchain based etc to attract and fool investors.The point is that they need to deliver.This might not happen in another two years.U can see true colors of them once you see the testnet on march 19.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

I can say number of advanced features such as blockchain based etc to attract and fool investors.The point is that they need to deliver.This might not happen in another two years.U can see true colors of them once you see the testnet on march 19.
And that launch is the most awaited part of this year because it's the first time where finally we can see the testnet.
The good news is that it will happen this month, the long wait is over, we are about to witness the result of the team's effort and I hope it will
help to increase the value of coins we are storing for so long.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jagadish39

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

Ur price and coins are useless until they launch the mainnet
jagadish39

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Better u see the posts and updates throughout in January and February,U will get clear picture of what they are hiding and fooling investors.If they are serious and faithful they need to transparant atleast in announcing news or updates about their project.
kryptotek

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

Better u see the posts and updates throughout in January and February,U will get clear picture of what they are hiding and fooling investors.If they are serious and faithful they need to transparant atleast in announcing news or updates about their project.

Start small, release the coin,  create wallet, then exchange etc. otherwise price will not fly. Also If we r honest we invented for profit bcos currently there are no use case for crytotocurrency. The timeline is very confusing.  I have this feeling that most senior members here are paid to deceive investors indefinitely. Moreover Zemine online profile is grey. Is everyone going to be fooled after March 2018.. We are watching...
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Start small, release the coin,  create wallet, then exchange etc. otherwise price will not fly. Also If we r honest we invented for profit bcos currently there are no use case for crytotocurrency. The timeline is very confusing.  I have this feeling that most senior members here are paid to deceive investors indefinitely. Moreover Zemine online profile is grey. Is everyone going to be fooled after March 2018.. We are watching...
Also i am bit confused, they will make a wallet qt (eon) or they will use erc20 token IF they use ethereum as their platform so i think this coin haven't good chance, a lot token based on ethereum good at the beginning and then at the end is worthless. I hope i'm wrong assumption, don't make it this come true Angry

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #31- CEO Answers Investor Questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G495BgDgt8

A continuing look at updates and developments in the EXSCUDO space. There is a lot of buzz happening now that the ICO is over but let’s take focus on the next step.

In this video we cover:

1- Exchange information updated
2- Talk with Exscudo CEO Andrew Zimine
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

This token battle takes a very long time,but probably for good reason.And when we can expect the launch of platform?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

Why the alt use. you can't be a newbie with eleven post and have this much vested interest in exscudo. By the way, did you actually invest or are you just a whinning bounty hunter? Don't get me wrong, i do understand that they have missed several deadline, but if you have ever taken a programming course, or tried to write codes, then you will know this things are expected. Individuals like you, love to whine when a company misses it's deadline, but  whine so much louder if they stick to deadline and release subpar product.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: