Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357187 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

I Just received a very interesting email about some awesome news is coming in the next few days! Hoping for something huge Grin Grin
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Ironically your right, why he would take the risk to buy high if he can buy some low price after the launch we don't know what will be the starting price but for sure it will go dump either pump first or dump right after the opening trade.
the price of EON depends on the broadest area at the time of release, so let's see what the price at the time of release
but if in my calculations at that time the price of ICO at the price of 20K satoshi at that time the btc price is still cheap. I hope the price of EON follows the BTC price increase now

but don't forget that there is a bonus around 6x if you invest in the ICO
That bonus is come from the unsold token from the ICO

I Just received a very interesting email about some awesome news is coming in the next few days! Hoping for something huge Grin Grin

I just got it too, it seems the coins will be launch in next month?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

any news when dev launch exchange exscudo ? i want demo exchange exscudo, any people have link ?
i want to feel website is hard or smooth to running, time so long many people waiting this but dev is very slow to update.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

I am looking for Q2 start with the launch of mainnet, I would like to see them release the coins/wallet and prepare for a stable mainnet similar to Boscoin.This would help the earlier dumpers to clean up their bags and for us to be happy with the cheap tokens.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

Dear all!

As you all know, we have been working hard to deliver our long-awaited products. We have solved an abundance of technological challenges, made a number of legislative precedents, launched EON blockchain open beta-testing, and we are almost there!

Brace yourselves: some awesome news is coming in the next few days!

As usual you are welcome to ask all further questions in our Slack group.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

I don't know what the team can do to revive people interest in the coin, most of the investors can't wait to sell their tokens, the growth in BTC price has also keep investors vigilant on the price at which the token will be sold on exchange, if the team can delay the distribution of bounty tokens for some time and prevent early dump it could help the price a bit

And i will be waiting to buy most of those investors token. Shit i still wish i could find someone to sell me their placeholder coins and sign over the email address attached to the account. I will buy up to 2 btc worth at ICO price/8x, that way you make a little money out of it, since their was a 16x multiplier

People who received the tokens for free and investors with the multiplier would be the early ones ready to dump.Why risk now and buy the accounts when you can buy cheap when this dump happens.

coz he is brainless...
Ironically your right, why he would take the risk to buy high if he can buy some low price after the launch we don't know what will be the starting price but for sure it will go dump either pump first or dump right after the opening trade.

Everyone is a fucking genius. It's my money, so get off my dick!!! This fuckas yapping like they can predict the future. Let me do me and you do you muthafuckas.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Dear all!

As you all know, we have been working hard to deliver our long-awaited products. We have solved an abundance of technological challenges, made a number of legislative precedents, launched EON blockchain open beta-testing, and we are almost there!

the team knows how to intrigue I hope they will be ready for this date, I would not like to see another transfer of the date.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Dear all!

the team knows how to intrigue I hope they will be ready for this date, I would not like to see another transfer of the date.
I am very excited with this news, finally we will be able to see and witness the accomplishment of EXSCUDO.
Holding and keep relax, that's what I do because I know one day this will go to the moon like what we all want to see.

pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

That true team has delivered very good updates during last few days. I also am becoming more and more excited and still hopeful to be able to see at least once chance of buying cheaper to reach at my goal to meet the requirement of running master node. That time I couldn't afford but now will try to get passive income from it this way.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

Dear all!

I am very excited with this news, finally we will be able to see and witness the accomplishment of EXSCUDO.
Holding and keep relax, that's what I do because I know one day this will go to the moon like what we all want to see.
I, too, can not wait for the course to fly to the moon, but I'm ready to wait for how much it will take. I hope this does not take a very long time.
Solarama

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Dear all!

https://exscudo-talk.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMzE2MTY0ODQwMDM0LWM2YjhjYjY5OWY2OGRlZDQ1NjA1ZmY0ZWViOWVmNjllN2EwOGJhN2MxNmNiY2Y3YzdlMmJmNWVmMmZjMzZkZjE

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

It is hard to say where price will be one the trading will enabled on its own exchange but hopes are really high. Exscudo team didn't allow listing on other exchanges to prevent the dumps. If the presented concept based exchange and platform is delivered price should be in dollars without any doubt. EON token will be worth much more than that time it was initial coin offering.

if that is the case, to prevent dump, then it will be great. but dont you think that the investors and bounty hunters might not dump thier EON once it is listed on exscudo exchange?
Dump cannot be prevented but massive can be, and the update that the team is giving is just enough to keep the faith of the holders.
When there is a dump maybe we have to take advantage on it because in time the price will be back on top as there is a reason for this to be valuable.

i think many bounty hunters will dump there tokens. maybe only a few of them will not.
if the team will do anything to prevent a massive dump, then the holders need not to worry.

The EON exchange will surely be in a position to recover of this dump from bounty participants and from investors who want to cash out early, would be happy to see this standout like Binance or even better than that.

Sure a lot of peaople wanna cashout from this REALLY longterm project. Their promises failed too much times. Finnally after 1 year we will see this beta...

the long wait if almost over to all investors. because we are already near on the beta testing of exscudo exchange.
after all will be the official release of the platform. we cant all wait. 6 more days to go.
Cashcash

Activity: 644

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

Exscudo exchange beta testing starts in a week!

Open beta testing is an important stage of the Exscudo exchange development, during which we strive to create a large community of testers.

We want to encourage everyone to take part in public testing: find bugs and get EONs as reward!

Another great news: March, 27-28 Exscudo team will take part in Blockchain Tech Congress 2018 in Warsaw. Blockchain tech congress is one of the largest blockchain events in Europe and we are happy to have a chance to present our project there! Andrew Zimine, CEO of Exscudo, will make a speech at the congress. Andrew is a recognized blochchain expert and he is among key advisors of the congress . And you can also meet our team at Exscudo booth!

If this project goes out on the market, I'm really going to do it.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

That true team has delivered very good updates during last few days. I also am becoming more and more excited and still hopeful to be able to see at least once chance of buying cheaper to reach at my goal to meet the requirement of running master node. That time I couldn't afford but now will try to get passive income from it this way.
$10k avg MN cost here at the moment.
Unless someone wants to sell for less than me that is. Lol

haskellCoder42

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Any telegram channel or chat ?
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Dear all!

https://exscudo-talk.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMzE2MTY0ODQwMDM0LWM2YjhjYjY5OWY2OGRlZDQ1NjA1ZmY0ZWViOWVmNjllN2EwOGJhN2MxNmNiY2Y3YzdlMmJmNWVmMmZjMzZkZjE

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

We are looking forward to receiving good news from your project. Tell me whether you are already on some exchanges? And with which exchanges do you have accommodation arrangements?
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

Dear all!

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

We are looking forward to receiving good news from your project. Tell me whether you are already on some exchanges? And with which exchanges do you have accommodation arrangements?
We will witness it in their own exchange and soon it will be in big exchanges.
The time is long for them to secure other exchanges, I know they have something big inside which they are about to share, let's just wait for it.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

Dear all!

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

We will witness it in their own exchange and soon it will be in big exchanges.
The time is long for them to secure other exchanges, I know they have something big inside which they are about to share, let's just wait for it.
it's good to wait when you know what to expect, and when the unknown, like, would be good news for someone good, would it be for buyers or for sellers or developers? you can always give a detailed plan for the month, quarter, without time, indicating the milestones of the project. then it is clear he is moving or not and where moving, and so the type will be good news coming, we are working longer delays.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

Dear all!

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

Yesterday I talked with Exscudo representatives in the slack, and asked when they plan to launch the exchange, to which they told me that there are no exact terms, and first they must conduct a beta test.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

Dear all!

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

Yesterday I talked with Exscudo representatives in the slack, and asked when they plan to launch the exchange, to which they told me that there are no exact terms, and first they must conduct a beta test.

What, Beta again another delay for a moment? This is so bad they keep on delaying its over a year now and it is too much year to be ready for, they delayed on the first time plan now if they going to delay again it is so big deal and frustrating to those investors who waited for long time and believed that it will be at Q1 of 2018.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: