Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:26:06 PM

asphyxia

is greek word

final are you greek my friend Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

asphyxia

is greek word

final are you greek my friend Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Λες να μας πνίξει τελικά; :-)
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 08:58:43 PM

Similar to running an IPFS node should a user wish to access unrestricted content they can set up their own Novusphere full node and access it through their own local gateway thereby imposing the responsibility on the user running the gateway and not Novus. A user would also be able to point a domain to their gateway thereby allowing for other users to access content through their gateway. Since the responsibility falls on the one running the gateway, they are able to set whatever rules they wish to impose in terms of what content it is willing to serve and what content it is not.

ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

Similar to running an IPFS node should a user wish to access unrestricted content they can set up their own Novusphere full node and access it through their own local gateway thereby imposing the responsibility on the user running the gateway and not Novus. A user would also be able to point a domain to their gateway thereby allowing for other users to access content through their gateway. Since the responsibility falls on the one running the gateway, they are able to set whatever rules they wish to impose in terms of what content it is willing to serve and what content it is not.

you are going to setup a node full of cooking videos?
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:20:24 AM

i want to ask something

are you ellinaras?

asphyxia?

answer my question

and not deleted my post

You don't seem to be getting the message. I have no idea who/what that is, stop continuing to post nonsensical things after they've been deleted.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:51:42 AM

Therefore Novus will be replacing PureVidz?

Seems that PV dev has been online for week :/

hopefully the pv dev pulls his finger out and makes some needed updates.
it will be good to see both projects do well. i dont say that because i hold vidz anymore but because competition is good.
I am a gambling man so my money is on the novus project who wants to do it right from the start.
like i said earlier vidz is so cool and still trading like 4 x its ico price because of its potential.

Gambling is for suckers. He has not been online for 10 days, I think that is all she wrote. But, after every dark night.

so beit, I guess youre not a sucker then.
i dont know how long he has or hasnt been online all i know is i took the plunge and risked 2btc on vidz and that turned into over 20btc. it could have been double but i chose not to be greedy.
i have a feeling we are dealing with another great investment.
well those who see will as before and will be again.

Nice return on your investment there. I sold far to soon at like 2x-3x Sad but lets face it these returns are better than any other crypto ico for a long time. I wonder will Novus be bigger than Vidz?

you still make nice money.
i was holding for long but them profits wouldnt let me sleep without cashing in.
very big money for me.
you wonder will novus be bigger.
my opinion for what it matters- much bigger.

I think all us VIDZ investors made nice money, shit it is still trading over 3 times the ico price and that is with all the shit that has gone on. Needless to say NOVUS will shut people up when it gets going, I agree NOVUS will be much bigger than VIDZ was and that shit went 20 times original buy in.

I don't think if will be as big as Vidz in terms of profit. Too many people are joining in hoping for Vidz-style profit. That alone will prevent the Vidz story to repeat here.

Vidz was pumped hard, not because of technology, but because of some whale games. That was possible, because the marketcap was initially very small, and also because people did not expect it to rise so high.

Here, with Novus, if majority hopes it will rise high, the whales will not do that. They never do the same game again, because it would have been too predictable.

In terms of technology though - yes, it should be bigger, much bigger - of course if dev doesn't change mind again, and run away as soon as money are released from escrow Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:03:43 AM

Wait, so when I asked about frozen vidz on the PV site I was told it had nothing to do with this. Now they are going to do something about it?

I don't get it. I just wanted to know why they were frozen. Are you saying they aren't there anymore? So It would make no sense to hold onto my account on PV? So basically, the half that I left on the site to not trade or now burn are worth nothing so I will be forced to go all in on Novus in order to recover?

I love these projects but this is starting to be a pain. That is why I wanted some info on the frozen vidz on the 16th. Clarity Undecided
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

I believe it works like this:

1. Do you have any VIDZ on purevidz.net?
2. Would you like to burn or swap them?

If you answer YES to both questions is when it is relevant. If you have no intention of swapping them, then you could always leave the VIDZ there. If you just wanted to withdraw them, that's not something asphyxia can do until PV returns.

asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:56:24 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 04:14:57 AM by asphyxia

Wait, so when I asked about frozen vidz on the PV site I was told it had nothing to do with this. Now they are going to do something about it?

I don't get it. I just wanted to know why they were frozen. Are you saying they aren't there anymore? So It would make no sense to hold onto my account on PV? So basically, the half that I left on the site to not trade or now burn are worth nothing so I will be forced to go all in on Novus in order to recover?

I love these projects but this is starting to be a pain. That is why I wanted some info on the frozen vidz on the 16th. Clarity Undecided

I and Novus do have nothing to do with it. I don't know what information you want me to give you because I am no longer are part of the Pure Vidz team nor do I have control over any of the infrastructure. You sound like you're one of the people affected by this so

Relevant context from Discord
Dabs
is it alright if I say, what you just said.. if anyone has stuck vidz, they can directly contact asphyxia and work something out. Please be prepare to provide as much proof as possible, including signed messages.
A
asphyxia
Yeah go for it, I can't guarantee I'll be able to do anything about it but I think it's worth first assessing how many people exactly are in this situation. If it's any many as he's making it seem and a ton of people PM me then i'll definitely try to go out of my way to help people but if its just 1 or 2 people... I can't really be held responsible for them choosing to leave their coins on the site for so long especially when I no longer had control over anything after I left the project.
I think that's reasonable imo, others might disagree, idk

Send me a PM so I can keep track of those who have this problem. First it needs to be assessed how many people are having this problem and it's a complicated issue because I can't promise to do anything for you within Novus because for one the situation could easily change should PV return and you're then able to withdraw your VIDZ but also it's not trustless system. It could easily be abused by people in the right positions.

Thanks for understanding.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

Already raised 50+ BTC since ICO started on 16th feb. How much minimum funds needed for a successful launch?
thank you.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

Already raised 50+ BTC since ICO started on 16th feb. How much minimum funds needed for a successful launch?
thank you.

It states in on the OP. 100k or there will be refunds for everyone, except those who burned their coins Cheesy
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:35:31 AM

Hi guys,

Just dropping by to remind you that there is a twitter campaign currently that has around 100 members and counting.

If you would like to be paid to help Novus get seen more then pop on over and sign up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796360.0

How many members is this campaign for please and how long? I am interested in joining this if there is still room for me.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

I and Novus do have nothing to do with it. I don't know what information you want me to give you because I am no longer are part of the Pure Vidz team nor do I have control over any of the infrastructure. You sound like you're one of the people affected by this so

Relevant context from Discord
Dabs
is it alright if I say, what you just said.. if anyone has stuck vidz, they can directly contact asphyxia and work something out. Please be prepare to provide as much proof as possible, including signed messages.
A
asphyxia
Yeah go for it, I can't guarantee I'll be able to do anything about it but I think it's worth first assessing how many people exactly are in this situation. If it's any many as he's making it seem and a ton of people PM me then i'll definitely try to go out of my way to help people but if its just 1 or 2 people... I can't really be held responsible for them choosing to leave their coins on the site for so long especially when I no longer had control over anything after I left the project.
I think that's reasonable imo, others might disagree, idk

Send me a PM so I can keep track of those who have this problem. First it needs to be assessed how many people are having this problem and it's a complicated issue because I can't promise to do anything for you within Novus because for one the situation could easily change should PV return and you're then able to withdraw your VIDZ but also it's not trustless system. It could easily be abused by people in the right positions.

Thanks for understanding.

If it's just one or two people it is better for you. Just ask for their login details if they want them burned for novus then change the account details to your own email and pass. You now have charge of it over them.

Next create novus for them and withhold it. Until you can either extract the vidz and burn or else it is confirmed a total scam and PV site vanishes and PV become a dead coin. If during the hold period say ....until full release of your project he comes back and takes charge of these vidz himself then the novus held for them will need be burned I suppose sadly and they get nothing. If that does happen we can safely say PV is dead anyway since he will be a confirmed scammer.

This one or two people won't count caveat seems to have been added recently. I don't think that is wise or logical. It's less risk to you if it is one or two people and less hassle.

There is argument that you only have to give them 1/2 novus i guess if PV never returns and you can not burn them. Just be fair with people and even show good will. It will go a long way for you in the future. You can do it without even much risk to your project or even make it a possible gain for yourself if you offer those desperate to get out of vidz but can not because their tokens are locked down then offer them 1/2 novus...so you both share risk. If he fixes the hotwallet you can extract and burn and gain... if he does not then you may not even lose the vidz project is just dead and those tokens would have been burned anyway. He comes back and changes the db values for the coins?? then he is a scammer and project is dead anyway. I don't see much downside for you and people who paid for vidz get something even though the PV dev abandoned and you switched to a new project.

I don't like ico and hardly invest but i would never go into vidZ now after a lapse of contact like this. It is not feasible for devs to act like this at all. I would perhaps consider novus if there is iron clad escrow terms to bring to full release a product with milestones and releases which mean something fully usuable has to be created before my btc is taken and if the persons character looks like one you can trust and believe to be fair.

DrHardin14

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

This seems to be coming along. Curious to has there been many people come forward with proof of trapped VIDZ?
5 million VIDZ burned already, is there a maximum amount that can be burned?
Do we have any ideas of the end price will be?
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

@cryptohunter, again you reply when conditions have been fairly set. Your post history indicates and suggests ... what you have done in the past.

But I will not disagree with you. You don't like ico. You will hardly invest, maybe better if you don't at all. We are not talking about vidz here except if you want to burn or swap them. And there is no need for you to further consider novus as you don't want to send BTC anyway. The persons character looks like one you can trust and believe to be fair, otherwise.

lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:44:29 PM

This seems to be coming along. Curious to has there been many people come forward with proof of trapped VIDZ?
5 million VIDZ burned already, is there a maximum amount that can be burned?
Do we have any ideas of the end price will be?

It is a light from the dark and dingy vidz thread and investment. I think it is a great idea for the dev to help out vidz investors but not that he needed too. I have only seen one or two people in either thread that has even mentioned it and that is of course assuming they have trapped vidz, assuming is not the greatest of things. I think the maximum amount of vidz to burn is 120million unless I'm wrong. If you knew the future you would be very rich indeed.
bitcoin42r4

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

it will be good to see both projects do well. i dont say that because i hold vidz anymore but because competition is good.
I am a gambling man so my money is on the novus project who wants to do it right from the start.
like i said earlier vidz is so cool and still trading like 4 x its ico price because of its potential.

Gambling is for suckers. He has not been online for 10 days, I think that is all she wrote. But, after every dark night.

i dont know how long he has or hasnt been online all i know is i took the plunge and risked 2btc on vidz and that turned into over 20btc. it could have been double but i chose not to be greedy.

Nice return on your investment there. I sold far to soon at like 2x-3x Sad but lets face it these returns are better than any other crypto ico for a long time. I wonder will Novus be bigger than Vidz?

i was holding for long but them profits wouldnt let me sleep without cashing in.
very big money for me.

I think all us VIDZ investors made nice money, shit it is still trading over 3 times the ico price and that is with all the shit that has gone on. Needless to say NOVUS will shut people up when it gets going, I agree NOVUS will be much bigger than VIDZ was and that shit went 20 times original buy in.

many changes are there many happy and bad returns are in the way but do not loose your cheerfulness..
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

very big money for me.

many changes are there many happy and bad returns are in the way but do not loose your cheerfulness..

Many happy returns for my bitcoin holdings because of vidz and now we have round 2 for those poor people that missed out first time around. If you lose cheerfulness then you may as well leave crypto, its a cheerful and fun place to be. I think a fudding campaign will have to begin on this thread soon and make it that much more cheerful Cheesy
aaronjobs

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

when the round two start?

KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:38:44 PM

when the round two start?

Have a look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781895.msg17770371
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: