Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:01:58 PM

I think that's the idea yeah

That idea is what makes this head and shoulders above simple streaming sites and will obviously last. This is a very powerful platform by the looks of it and how powerful is yet to be discovered.
The idea will surely last and their platform is really powerful. But the only issue here is that if one of them leaves just like what happen on Purevidz then this project might fall apart.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:04:35 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 07:14:52 PM by asphyxia

That idea is what makes this head and shoulders above simple streaming sites and will obviously last. This is a very powerful platform by the looks of it and how powerful is yet to be discovered.
The idea will surely last and their platform is really powerful. But the only issue here is that if one of them leaves just like what happen on Purevidz then this project might fall apart.

Anytime this point gets brought up I have to ask myself if the person stating it is making a poor joke or never read the FAQ thread I posted to understand why I wanted to leave in the first place. In the case of AFIX/Novusphere, it's sort of hard to have disputes with project leader about the direction it should be headed in when you're the project leader.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

Anytime this point gets brought up I have to ask myself if the person stating it is making a poor joke or never read the FAQ thread I posted to understand why I wanted to leave in the first place. In the case of AFIX/Novusphere, it's sort of hard to have disputes with project leader about the direction it should be headed in when you're the project leader.
Sorry for bringing that up. But it's not to bring that up since Purevidz has fallen apart after you've leave. But just what I have said, this project is really strong and would surely last.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

Sorry for bringing that up. But it's not to bring that up since Purevidz has fallen apart after you've leave. But just what I have said, this project is really strong and would surely last.

Thanks for your support, I meant no harsh words when I made my point just that I had addressed it several times over in the past Smiley
The-Accountant

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Legendary.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:48:11 PM

Will you be starting the Twitter campaign again anytime soon?

Didn't say we need MKV just saying that dolby digital DTS is pretty standard among watching movies downloaded.

You download movies to watch or you stream movies?

Download blurays, usually around 10GB mkv's.  Watch them in dolby digital or dts using mediaplayer classic.  I have a 5 speaker setup just for this.

I'll have a look into what you mentioned before about DTS and the current existing support for it within the browser.

So as long as novus doesn't have illegal/copyright material on their gateway and they ban/blacklist anyone that does try do funny business on there then they will be safe yeah? If I wanted to upload something not above board then by creating my own gateway I take responsibility away from them? Is that right? Sounds cool as fuck and something that is uber long term.

My understanding is that currently there's a central website and a central database with the meta data aboutthe files.

SoonTM - no, I mean soon for real! - there will be a blockchain which carries meta data in transactions and a wallet that can parse the meta data and serve it to a web server.
Once that's implemented, both the files and the information about them are decentralized.
That web server operator might or might not follow DMCA (or other copyright holder) requests depending on the legal situation of the web server and the operator, respectively.

This is correct, in early April I'm estimating we'll have started development on Novusphere full nodes.

As a temporary solution the information will be stored on the temporary" issued blockchain until Novusphere is developed into a fully fledged blockchain and ledger. The Novusphere node will be joined to a self-hosted database where it is then able to store the metadata to be queried and filtered as well as joined to self-hosted web server. If you've ever used the IPFS web UI that's along the lines of what you should expect the web UI of the Novusphere node to feel like otherwise if you want there's always pure command line interface. One part of the web server asides from the wallet interface is of course the gateway which you can choose to make public for others to use as well. We will be hosting our own for community use. Since you can either choose to keep your gateway private or public, you are the one who decides what rules your gateway plays by, we have no control over that. The only thing we have control over is our own gateway which will follow legal standards.

Thanks.

This sounds very interesting and I will be keeping a very close eye on progress of my investment and interest. Thanks for breaking it down clear
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

Will you be starting the Twitter campaign again anytime soon?

Didn't say we need MKV just saying that dolby digital DTS is pretty standard among watching movies downloaded.

You download movies to watch or you stream movies?

Download blurays, usually around 10GB mkv's.  Watch them in dolby digital or dts using mediaplayer classic.  I have a 5 speaker setup just for this.

I don't think that actually works, as far as I know internet browsers aren't licensed to use Dolby or DTS.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:51:20 PM

Good to see there is no break between rounds one and two.

Is there a target if reached the ico will finish?

I see the burning has slowed down now, I fail to see why people would hold vidz and can only assume the remainder vidz are gone forever lol

Congrats on round one dev.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pumpkinetic

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:00:21 AM

I followed the crowd and burnt my vidz for novus, vidz is dead and its obvious that the one dev who cared is the one who is here building the afix. Just one question. How long before I will know how many atms I'll receive for my vidz?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:15:08 AM

I followed the crowd and burnt my vidz for novus, vidz is dead and its obvious that the one dev who cared is the one who is here building the afix. Just one question. How long before I will know how many atms I'll receive for my vidz?

You will know either at the end of all crowdfunding or when the cap on VIDZ has been reached. Until one of these conditions is met your amount of atmos received from VIDZ burned will continue to be affected as the amount of burned VIDZ increases.

Thanks.
Pumpkinetic

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:19:29 AM

You will know either at the end of all crowdfunding or when the cap on VIDZ has been reached. Until one of these conditions is met your amount of atmos received from VIDZ burned will continue to be affected as the amount of burned VIDZ increases.

Thanks.

Gotcha, Thanks for clearing that up. Good luck with novus.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:48:14 AM

Stupid move you made man. I sold my Vidz for BTC W/ huge gains from my ICO buy in.   Grin Grin

And of course that left me flush with new BTC and now Im taking some of the profits and putting it into ATMOS. (No brainer)  Cool Cool

But what baffles me and leaves me wondering is how you could have held for so long to not sell them on on the 5x 10x 20x 23x or wherever. Like what makes you hold through that and not sell every last one?

Seriously!

tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:00:04 AM

What coin holders will receive profits from the platform? Which makes sense to buy these coins, except speculative?

there will be a coin integration into the platform for rewards on uploading content

Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:50:21 AM

i feel like a total tard trying to swap vidz.

i sent vidz to burn address
what input do i use? hash?

any 5th grade teachers for a tard like me when it comes to this

/
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:55:50 AM

There are full instructions on the Burn Guide tab of the Crowdfund page which can be found after you register an account.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:55:54 AM

There are full instructions on the Burn Guide tab of the Crowdfund page which can be found after you register an account.

Hey Dev. I saw that the Homepage Novus first Page dont show the actual Burned coins.
It shows around 74mil burned are over 76mil can you fix it

asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:01:27 AM

Hey Dev. I saw that the Homepage Novus first Page dont show the actual Burned coins.
It shows around 74mil burned are over 76mil can you fix it

It shows how many are currently registered inside of the burn/swap system. 2M of the first 7M burned is still unregistered and will be registered at the end of all crowdfunding or whenever 83M is reached (the cap), whichever comes first.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:43:14 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=VISIO_BTC#

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best load up bitches......

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:20:54 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Why do you people from visio constanly compare yourselfs to novus? This here is about FILES and all illegal stuff is going to be eventually taken down by DMCA. YOUR platform is about MOVIES and it doesn't comply with DMCA so its totally different audiance.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Why do you people from visio constanly compare yourselfs to novus? This here is about FILES and all illegal stuff is going to be eventually taken down by DMCA. YOUR platform is about MOVIES and it doesn't comply with DMCA so its totally different audiance.

Their audience seems to be directed to infants that believe anything that is put in front of them. Don't even waste time teaching them the difference between their master devils crappy streaming site and novus. You'd waste to no j of your life on erm.

B2

BitDouble.io

mach1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

The movie company begins a request of the deletion immediately.
We will not have the meaning to upload a movie.

Once the deletion request is begun, all work is wasted.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: