May 22, 2024, 12:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 11283 11284 11285 11286 11287 11288 11289 11290 11291 11292 11293 11294 11295 11296 11297 11298 11299 11300 11301 11302 11303 11304 11305 11306 11307 11308 11309 11310 11311 11312 11313 11314 11315 11316 11317 11318 11319 11320 11321 11322 11323 11324 11325 11326 11327 11328 11329 11330 11331 11332 [11333] 11334 11335 11336 11337 11338 11339 11340 11341 11342 11343 11344 11345 11346 11347 11348 11349 11350 11351 11352 11353 11354 11355 11356 11357 11358 11359 11360 11361 11362 11363 11364 11365 11366 11367 11368 11369 11370 11371 11372 11373 11374 11375 11376 11377 11378 11379 11380 11381 11382 11383 ... 33373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26387764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:45:49 PM

I noticed this before on the orderbook

Anyone else finds that weird?

I would think that would be a bot carving up some coins. Or are you thinking of something else?

Well, the 237.47 order is mine so I just thought it was a strange coinicidence. Or somebody is trolling me Grin

I wouldn't care about it if it wasn't for the strange incident that happend yesterday night. Also, what kinda makes it more suspicious is that it struggled to go above $237.46 for a solid hour
Bahaha! I did this sort of stuff when I actively traded too. Endlessly one-upping peoples orders when you could tell they were human.

What's the idea behind that? Just trolling?
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:55:03 PM

the next big squeeze is on the shorts

I could be wrong though

plasma1010

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:59:10 PM

If you want to know the cause of recent dumping, Bitcoin's premiere securities exchange, Havelock, went dark yesterday Sad
https://www.havelockinvestments.com

I am so glad I pulled out of there 2 months ago for other investments
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1778

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:59:33 PM

Coin
Explanation
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:02:40 PM

I could be wrong though

lol
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:10:59 PM

NotHatinJustTrollin you are also obtuse and now ignored as well. I don't care when you got in. I know I got in much, much earlier because I was ahead of the curve in many ways and still am. You are here too much and protest way too much to be doing for anyone's benefit but your own. Suck it bitch.  

Thanks for illustrating Cheesy
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:20:16 PM

NotHatinJustTrollin you are also obtuse and now ignored as well. I don't care when you got in. I know I got in much, much earlier because I was ahead of the curve in many ways and still am. You are here too much and protest way too much to be doing for anyone's benefit but your own. Suck it bitch.  

Thanks for illustrating Cheesy

It had good flow, was succinct and had a kind of kanye/snoop dogg attitude to it. It deserved an illustration.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:29:07 PM

What caused the 10$ drop ?

A stupid bitcoiner that bought at $1200 and made other scammers rich just realized that this trash is going nowhere but down, so he dumped.

Sometimes you have to wake them up via

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6348

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:30:24 PM

I am pretty bullish now. I think we can retest the 220 area, but it won't go lower for now.

But we will also not going much higher. It must stay a bit on the 220-250 level, until we can riiiiiiise again Grin

(PS: voted for "No")
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:38:24 PM

I could be wrong though

tarmi, are you bullish?
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:43:29 PM

Looking close to decision, so far feels like a lot of stop long hunting going on

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1778

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:59:33 PM

Coin
Explanation
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 11:06:09 PM

Looking close to decision, so far feels like a lot of stop long hunting going on

Just on that chart, Longs have had three major opportunities to lock in profits and many of them have done so, meaning they have fiat to spend. If price goes down from here, I'm just going continue to add to my long position. In order to trigger a stop loss, one must first have a loss and my margin long is still in profit territory.
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:10:57 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 11:21:36 PM by silverfuture

pretty pathetic bear raid attempt by the greedy noisy, bearpig trolls ... seems like it had to be done though as price was breaking out sideways so they are getting extremely desperate now, as we can tell from the synchronised hating fest that seemingly came from nowhere in time for the quietest time of the market ... chinese NY over tomorrow and fiat starts hitting the exchanges again, need to paint the tape for that

The beartrolls are scammers of the highest order. Worse than neobee or a host of other failed or scammy bitcoin ventures and are just as fraudulent in trying to scare emotionally or financially weak people out of their coins. At least the outright scams asked nicely instead of using fear or emotional engineering.  They lie about their objectives and try to obfuscate the truth by making it seem like their motivations for posting are out of moral duty to save fools from losing their money when in fact they are not ethical agents, just greedy book talkers or seriously confused dipshits

The short term price movements mean little in the face of what bitcoin has done in a very short time. Amateur hour is pretty much over. Stronger hands that are capable and ethically motivated are gearing up the engines and the real crooks are looking to game or exploit this experiment (which is expected and necessary).

However bad the first wave has been (Hello MagicalTux!), they did bootstrap a whole transparent world value ledger and multibillion dollar value economy to this point and must be lauded for their fearlessness of living on the lunatic fringe that also happen to be the spearhead of innovation. Here's to the ones crazy enough to think they can change the world.

TL;DR for newbies : Trollbear trader scammers want to cheat you out of your chance of a decent future stake in the most exciting technology/economy shift since the internet itself.  Don't be stupid and put yourself at risk in the short term markets and risk another gox, wait for legitimate and secure exchanges or even better just spend them directly when it is ubiquitous. Do this instead FTW!:

1. Buy as much as is comfortable and healthy for your budget at as close to the bottom of  long term bear cycles as possible.

2. Put duplicate private keys in cold storage in multiple safe locations and forget about them for a while.

3. learn and grow as an individual learning about economics, ethics, business, blockchain tech, etc. and develop your self discipline so when you have a lot of wealth you can use it wisely instead of what often happens to lottery winners, successful thieves or scammers, or other instantly rich, soon to be poor folks who often get very sick from not knowing how to handle all the stresses and temptations of managing wealth.

4. Have a long term vision and set goals for it, filling in the short term steps and details along the way.

5. Profit and enjoy your wealth and life with people who love you properly, building good things to exchange and taking on challenges to the benefit of yourself and your fellow humans.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 11:20:43 PM

pretty pathetic bear raid attempt by the greedy noisy, bearpig trolls ... seems like it had to be done though as price was breaking out sideways so they are getting extremely desperate now, as we can tell from the synchronised hating fest that seemingly came from nowhere in time for the quietest time of the market ... chinese NY over tomorrow and fiat starts hitting the exchanges again, need to paint the tape for that

The beartrolls are scammers of the highest order. Worse than neobee or a host of other failed or scammy bitcoin ventures and are just as fraudulent in trying to scare emotionally or financially weak people out of their coins. At least the outright scams asked nicely instead of using fear or emotional engineering.  They lie about their objectives and try to obfuscate the truth by making it seem like their motivations for posting are out of moral duty to save fools from losing their money when in fact they are not ethical agents, just greedy book talkers or seriously confused dipshits

The short term price movements mean little in the face of what bitcoin has done in a very short time. Amateur hour is pretty much over. Stronger hands that are capable and ethically motivated are gearing up the engines and the real crooks are looking to game or exploit this experiment (which is expected and necessary).

However bad the first wave has been (Hello MagicalTux!), they did bootstrap a whole transparent world value ledger and multibillion dollar value economy to this point and must be lauded for their fearlessness of living on the lunatic fringe that also happen to be the spearhead of innovation. Here's to the ones crazy enough to think they can change the world.

TL;DR for newbies : Trollbear trader scammers want to cheat you out of your chance of a decent future stake in the most exciting technology/economy shift since the internet itself.  Don't be stupid and put yourself at risk in the short term markets and risk another gox, wait for legitimate and secure exchanges or even better just spend them directly when it is ubiquitous. Do this instead FTW!:

1. Buy as much as is comfortable and healthy for your budget at as close to the bottom of  long term bear cycles as possible.

2. Put duplicate private keys in cold storage in safe locations and forget about them for a while.

3. learn and grow as an individual learning about economics, ethics, business, blockchain tech, etc. and develop your self discipline so when you have a lot of wealth you can use it wisely instead of what often happens to lottery winners, successful thieves or scammers, or other instantly rich, soon to be poor folks who often get very sick from not knowing how to handle all the stresses and temptations of managing wealth.

4. Have a long term vision and set goals for it, filling in the short term steps and details along the way.

5. Profit and enjoy your wealth and life with people who love you properly, building good things to exchange and taking on challenges to the benefit of yourself and your fellow humans.

NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 11:22:27 PM

hahahaha
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:23:42 PM

The beartrolls are scammers of the highest order. Worse than neobee or a host of other failed or scammy bitcoin ventures and are just as fraudulent in trying to scare emotionally or financially weak people out of their coins. At least the outright scams asked nicely instead of using fear or emotional engineering.  They lie about their objectives and try to obfuscate the truth by making it seem like their motivations for posting are out of moral duty to save fools from losing their money when in fact they are not ethical agents, just greedy book talkers or seriously confused dipshits

2. Put duplicate private keys in cold storage in multiple safe locations and forget about them for a while.

This deserves it's own thread and sticky in the economics section. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of your other posts around. I'll see you on the moon Cheesy
BlackSpidy

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:27:22 PM

Shocked Best. Post. Ever.
There's still the risk that we crash and burn, but losing my $50 invested in bitcoin (now, $53  Grin) is worth what I've learned so far. This ride is gonna be really, really fun.
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:29:15 PM

The beartrolls are scammers of the highest order. Worse than neobee or a host of other failed or scammy bitcoin ventures and are just as fraudulent in trying to scare emotionally or financially weak people out of their coins. At least the outright scams asked nicely instead of using fear or emotional engineering.  They lie about their objectives and try to obfuscate the truth by making it seem like their motivations for posting are out of moral duty to save fools from losing their money when in fact they are not ethical agents, just greedy book talkers or seriously confused dipshits

2. Put duplicate private keys in cold storage in safe locations and forget about them for a while.

Aggressive expressions like that when confronted by the light of reason are often a result of sexual dissatisfaction or extreme butthurtness. Sometimes it is a lashing out due to feelings of powerlessness. Which is it for you??
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:39:40 PM

This deserves it's own thread and sticky in the economics section. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of your other posts around. I'll see you on the moon Cheesy

Thank you Lythos, I'm mostly pretty quiet but just felt a need to use my words in the trollbox today to express myself more assertively in the face of all the negative trolololoing. Moon? We're shooting to explore another dimension, glad to have you along.  Shocked Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 11283 11284 11285 11286 11287 11288 11289 11290 11291 11292 11293 11294 11295 11296 11297 11298 11299 11300 11301 11302 11303 11304 11305 11306 11307 11308 11309 11310 11311 11312 11313 11314 11315 11316 11317 11318 11319 11320 11321 11322 11323 11324 11325 11326 11327 11328 11329 11330 11331 11332 [11333] 11334 11335 11336 11337 11338 11339 11340 11341 11342 11343 11344 11345 11346 11347 11348 11349 11350 11351 11352 11353 11354 11355 11356 11357 11358 11359 11360 11361 11362 11363 11364 11365 11366 11367 11368 11369 11370 11371 11372 11373 11374 11375 11376 11377 11378 11379 11380 11381 11382 11383 ... 33373 »
  Print  

Jump to: