June 17, 2024, 06:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 13909 13910 13911 13912 13913 13914 13915 13916 13917 13918 13919 13920 13921 13922 13923 13924 13925 13926 13927 13928 13929 13930 13931 13932 13933 13934 13935 13936 13937 13938 13939 13940 13941 13942 13943 13944 13945 13946 13947 13948 13949 13950 13951 13952 13953 13954 13955 13956 13957 13958 [13959] 13960 13961 13962 13963 13964 13965 13966 13967 13968 13969 13970 13971 13972 13973 13974 13975 13976 13977 13978 13979 13980 13981 13982 13983 13984 13985 13986 13987 13988 13989 13990 13991 13992 13993 13994 13995 13996 13997 13998 13999 14000 14001 14002 14003 14004 14005 14006 14007 14008 14009 ... 33452 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26401372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10401

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:55:09 AM

337 - Dust off your moon boots gentlemen. It's happening Wink

I was dusting off my moon/mars boots, and even polishing them up a bit, but then, it kinda seems like a false start, no?
makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:56:36 AM

As the father of 3 mixed children myself (wife is Asian and I am white) I have to call you out on this.

You misquoted me entirely.  I said both Caucasian and Asian genes are recessive compared to African genes.  You being white and marrying an Asian woman (wow, who would have guessed nerdy white guys obssesed with Asian women on a Bitcoin forum???) doesn't really have anything to do with what I typed...

Those that set up the caucasian distinction included Indians and Pakistanis although I believe there was no Pakistan at that time.  One billion dark skinned, black hair and brown eyed caucasians.

Wow this is fun.

Not really fun. I don't want to go to the moon with them here.

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/blogs/dnews-files-2013-08-GERMAN-TRANS-jpg.jpg
http://d.justpo.st/media/images/2012/05/3c8fa75da789dbb4b2d22712979cebef.png

Don't worry, I have a plan.
Pedobear approves! (don't be nervous honey, not like he's a BLACK bear!)
http://s9.postimg.org/gp8n1wyrj/teddyb.jpg  Also:  http://s16.postimg.org/o43nwygsl/Capture.png
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:56:42 AM

So what do you suggest?

Go all in with a maxed leverage long at $335, shit my pants when Bitcoin hits $325 or less, panic sell, then watch in agony as the market starts to trend back up, as I sit with my calcumalator working out how many hundreds/thousands of bucks I have lost this time around?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 12:56:51 AM

I was dusting off my moon/mars boots, and even polishing them up a bit, but then, it kinda seems like a false start, no?

JayJuanGee, is overly bearish.

if this isn't convincing enough idk what is man.

TOO 800!!!!!!!!!
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 12:58:03 AM

So what do you suggest?

Go all in with a maxed leverage long at $335, shit my pants when Bitcoin hits $325 or less, panic sell, then watch in agony as the market starts to trend back up, as I sit with my calcumalator working out how many hundreds/thousands of bucks I have lost this time around?

yes, I want you to shit your pants.

I want you all the shit your pants!!!!!!

Muahahahaha

to the fucking mooooooooooooooooooooooooN!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10401

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:59:38 AM

LOL.

No it isn't!

Back to $325 for Bitcoin before any significant break.

Dude! Stop trading btc in a tight range ...your gonna lose everything!

trade it when it's volatile...hold when it's consolidating!

Shorter the time frame the better the trader...

I am holding BTC.

But, when/if Bitcoin hits $325, I am going to take a small leveraged long, using some BTC as the collateral. I am going to do this, because I believe that Bitcoin needs to retrace a bit more of the correction from $500, and I want to get it in at a good price, incase I am wrong and I need to exit the trade.....If I am right, but I don't get my leveraged long entry point....then whatever...I am still holding Bitcoin.

leverage is dangerous, but to each his own. 

Also, even though you are only one post, I would not describe with specificity publicly, exactly, what I am doing until maybe after I have closed the position... or maybe just refer to it a bit more vaguely... but hey, again, to each his own.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:01:13 AM

Coin

Explanation
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:07:26 AM

NO! Gawd  Sad

If every race is identical, why do races outside of Africa have Neanderthal DNA?  Why do blacks have 20% higher blood testosterone level?  Why do Asians seem to test lowest for psychopathic character traits?  Even men and women from the same ethnic group aren't similar.  Claiming people from different groups are identical is just hilarious.

It's always the far leftists pulling this crap too.  A bias to support their ideology of collectivism.  Nevermind the fact that liberalism is inherently a mental disorder based on inferiority complex where you can only relate with groups deemed weak, inferior, or underdogs in general.  It's a shame the political and social narative of the modern world is shaped entirely by people with mental disorders.
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:11:56 AM

NO! Gawd  Sad

If every race is identical, why do races outside of Africa have Neanderthal DNA?  Why do blacks have 20% higher blood testosterone level?  Why do Asians seem to test lowest for psychopathic character traits?  Even men and women from the same ethnic group aren't similar.  Claiming people from different groups are identical is just hilarious.

It's always the far leftists pulling this crap too.  A bias to support their ideology of collectivism.  Nevermind the fact that liberalism is inherently a mental disorder based on inferiority complex where you can only relate with groups deemed weak, inferior, or underdogs in general.  It's a shame the political and social narative of the modern world is shaped entirely by people with mental disorders.

So you you reject leftists and you reject liberalism, is there a third way?
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:16:00 AM

NO! Gawd  Sad

oh, yes there are differences. just like there are differences between you and your neighbor there are also differences between you and some asian guy.

you know whats funny though? racist scumbags usually ignore one very important issue. kids of interracial couples are healthier than kids of couples from same origin! its basic genetics. nature uses the pool of genes to "build" the new human being. in interracial couples it has a wider rage of different genes to choose from and is therefore able to eliminate genetic defects and disorders far better than same "race" couples.

go ahead and ask somebody who breeds dogs for instance! he will contest that those dogs have often serious genetic diseases. or even better, go into some mountain village where they used to fuck each other for centuries. you will be astonished what happens after keeping your gene pool samesame.

r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:19:42 AM

... It's a shame the political and social narative of the modern world is shaped entirely by people with mental disorders.
*narrative
How is it that these mentally deficient inferior mongrel weaklings triumphed over your clearly superior [for a c0ckr0ach] genetic stock Huh

Probably the same reason the least useful members of civilization:  sports players, actors, hedge fund managers, make a million times more than people who produce food, clothing and shelter.

oh, yes there are differences. just like there are differences between you and your neighbor there are also differences between you and some asian guy.

you know whats funny though? racist scumbags usually ignore one very important issue. kids of interracial couples are healthier than kids of couples from same origin! its basic genetics. nature uses the pool of genes to "build" the new human being. in interracial couples it has a wider rage of different genes to choose from and is therefore able to eliminate genetic defects and disorders far better than same "race" couples.

You know what's more funny?  When Marxists try to push the agenda that everyone walking the earth is identical, then when caught out in an obvious lie, they try to claim that ok, you are right, but anyone that mentions it is a "racist scumbag".  No, you are the scumbag for trying to push collectivism on people then using the politically correct strawman fallacy of "raycism" when caught in lies.

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:24:09 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 02:48:50 AM by marcus_of_augustus

... It's a shame the political and social narative of the modern world is shaped entirely by people with mental disorders.
*narrative
How is it that these mentally deficient inferior mongrel weaklings triumphed over your clearly superior [for a c0ckr0ach] genetic stock Huh

Probably the same reason the least useful members of civilization:  sports players, actors, hedge fund managers, make a million times more than people who produce food, clothing and shelter.

where do hot refugees fit into that line-up?
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/life/74194603/horrendous-website-makes-light-of-refugee-crisis-by-ranking-hot-syrian-women
ImI
Legendary

Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:30:20 AM

*narrative

You know what's more funny?  When Marxists try to push the agenda that everyone walking the earth is identical, then when caught out in an obvious lie, they try to claim that ok, you are right, but anyone that mentions it is a "racist scumbag".  No, you are the scumbag for trying to push collectivism on people then using the politically correct strawman fallacy of "raycism" when caught in lies.

lol! marxism, collectivism wtf are you talking about? i just explained you why interracial couples have healthier kids as same same couples. thats all! and thats basic biology knowlege. not more and not less.
CoinCube
Legendary

Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:34:16 AM

As the father of 3 mixed children myself (wife is Asian and I am white) I have to call you out on this.

You misquoted me entirely.  I said both Caucasian and Asian genes are recessive compared to African genes.  You being white and marrying an Asian woman (wow, who would have guessed nerdy white guys obssesed with Asian women on a Bitcoin forum???) doesn't really have anything to do with what I typed.  There's plenty of half white, half asian girls that can pass for full white or full asian.  Neither group's traits completely obliterate the others making one of the participants seemingly function only as junk DNA.

You still have no idea how recessive and dominant genes work. Maybe you should do some reading. And stop being an asshole.

No, I think you have no idea how anything works, keep trying to push your cultural Marxism though, claiming everyone that walks the earth is identical little clones.  Every group is different from both physical and behavioral aspects, because that is the purpose of evolution, to create differences, not to create Marxism.  You should really go join the fiat world where your delusional view is commonplace.

Who said anything about little clones? The children of born of mixed couples are far more varied genetically than the offspring that result inbreeding small groups. Such children are about as far from little clones as you can get.

You seem to be confusing "racial purity" with genetic diversity when such purity is in fact the polar opposite of diversity. If anyone is closer to a "little clone" it is small groups wall themselves off genetically refuse to consider mates beyond their local group. Such inbreeding allows both recessive traits and recessive diseases to cluster. When this happens you will see more pure ebony Africans and more blond blue eyed Europeans  but you will also see more sickle cell anemia and more familial dysautonomia (recessive diseases of Africans and Ashkenazi Jews respectively)
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:35:05 AM

*narrative

lol! marxism, collectivism wtf are you talking about? i just explained you why interracial couples have healthier kids as same same couples. thats all! and thats basic biology knowlege. not more and not less.

I don't think the words he is using mean what he thinks they mean.
r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:36:21 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 01:49:43 AM by r0ach

I don't think the words he is using mean what he thinks they mean.

I don't think you understand the words you're using.

Cultural Marxism: an ideology which emphasizes culture as a main cause of inequalities. Critics have seen cultural Marxism and its influence as an important cause of political correctness and as an important cause of a perceived decline of humanities, social sciences, culture, and civilization in the Western world.

The leftists on this forum don't really care about truth or fiction, right or wrong, all they care about is attempting to maintain the appearance of moral high ground, thus their strategy when speaking is always to try and correlate the non-leftist opponent with either Hitler, a Klan member, or some other leftist boogeyman-ism like racism, sexism, anything-ism.

If a woman made that article about "Syrian men", it would be considered a "joke" and not offensive.  Leftism only knows how to portray women as victims and men as perpetrators.

i just explained you why interracial couples have healthier kids as same same couples. thats all! and thats basic biology knowlege. not more and not less.

Dumb argument because nobody mentioned nor cares about "health" in the first place in the context of ANYTHING we discussed.  Yes, there are some groups like the Jews that have their illnesses dervied from genetic bottlenecks over time or whatever, but this is not a problem for most people.  Plenty of Asians living to be 100 years old without marrying into other groups.  Your argument is completely off-topic to what was being discussed.  "Health" is not exactly a bell curve attribute unless you change the word health to lifespan.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:36:28 AM

I'm beginning to think we are all getting trolled by "la cucaracha"  Roll Eyes
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:45:12 AM

I'm beginning to think we are all getting trolled by "la cucaracha"  Roll Eyes

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:58:31 AM

NO! Gawd  Sad

A fucking good post and I agree with everything you said!

Now, if only the world could sort out it's Jewish Problem once and for all!

And the fags and Catholics are next.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:01:16 AM

Coin

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 13909 13910 13911 13912 13913 13914 13915 13916 13917 13918 13919 13920 13921 13922 13923 13924 13925 13926 13927 13928 13929 13930 13931 13932 13933 13934 13935 13936 13937 13938 13939 13940 13941 13942 13943 13944 13945 13946 13947 13948 13949 13950 13951 13952 13953 13954 13955 13956 13957 13958 [13959] 13960 13961 13962 13963 13964 13965 13966 13967 13968 13969 13970 13971 13972 13973 13974 13975 13976 13977 13978 13979 13980 13981 13982 13983 13984 13985 13986 13987 13988 13989 13990 13991 13992 13993 13994 13995 13996 13997 13998 13999 14000 14001 14002 14003 14004 14005 14006 14007 14008 14009 ... 33452 »
  Print  

Jump to: