May 04, 2024, 05:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 15080 15081 15082 15083 15084 15085 15086 15087 15088 15089 15090 15091 15092 15093 15094 15095 15096 15097 15098 15099 15100 15101 15102 15103 15104 15105 15106 15107 15108 15109 15110 15111 15112 15113 15114 15115 15116 15117 15118 15119 15120 15121 15122 15123 15124 15125 15126 15127 15128 15129 [15130] 15131 15132 15133 15134 15135 15136 15137 15138 15139 15140 15141 15142 15143 15144 15145 15146 15147 15148 15149 15150 15151 15152 15153 15154 15155 15156 15157 15158 15159 15160 15161 15162 15163 15164 15165 15166 15167 15168 15169 15170 15171 15172 15173 15174 15175 15176 15177 15178 15179 15180 ... 33322 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10210

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:49:58 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 09:25:16 PM by JayJuanGee

"This, indeed, is despair." --Soren Kierkegaard
O.k. "usurious middlemen."  I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.
Every Bitcoin loan ever: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending. Shameless, greedy fucks exploiting their fellow degenerate gamblers bitcoin enthusiasts.
The sort of shit that brought about usury laws in the civilized legacy finance world Sad

It seems to me that Western Union can be a bit usurious,
Western Union doesn't lend money.

but even some of these mainstream institutions have been offering some more competitive rates based on some of the low to no fees of bitcoin remittances, surely bitcoin has barely made a dent in the payment remittance market.
Your insanity is making you type annoying nonsense again.
Either that, or you don't understand the difference between lending money and sending money. WTF is wrong with you?  

Furthermore, sometimes, the first innovations may be more usurious than others until more and more competition evolves.  If people have bitcoin options, they can compare those to their other options and decide whether or not to use the service.  If it is the best rate that they can get, then it could potentially be usurious, no?  Is that what you are saying?
I'm saying "Bitcoin, the "be your own bank" currency, created to eliminated the usurious middlemen and escape the spiral of debt slavery ...creates a new bankster class, who go on to rope in new users by offering them credit. But not free credit, like legacy CC, oh no... loans with [no doubt usurious] interest."
Which part do you not get?

P.S. Almost forgot:

But not free credit, like legacy CC, oh no... loans with [no doubt usurious] interest."

My response here will largely focus on your last two sentences, because your earlier responses appear to be technical avoidances  in the form of quasi-non-sensical ad hominem attacks.

But not free credit, like legacy CC, oh no...
I would like to inform you that legacy CC is not free.  Surely, costs are spread out in various kinds of ways, but in essence cause costs upon merchants that are inevitably going to get built into consumer prices.  

loans with [no doubt usurious] interest.

This statement goes to show that you are guessing, and you do not know any details.  You throw out the term "usurious" in order to stir shit, and you do not know any details.  And, in the event that you get called on it, then at that time, you may or may not choose to respond - to the extent that you are not successful into further distracting the conversation into nearly pure irrelevant nonsense.

Yes, Lambie.  

Your way of attempting to belittle me by asking an inflammatory question, while you failed and/or refused to respond to my question(s) regarding how the referred to service is "usurious"  and seemingly successfully engaged in various "fun" irrelevant attempts at distracting anecdotes.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:53:04 PM

Openbaazar, is here, lightning network has a date, halvining is getting closer...wheres the bulls?...

Where they always are Undecided

bargainbin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

My response here will largely focus on your last two sentences, because your earlier responses appear to be technical avoidances  in the form of quasi-non-sensical ad hominem attacks.
*nonsensical
Dear idiot:
Ad hominem reasoning is often quite appropriate:
"Ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, for example, when it relates to the credibility of statements of fact or when used in certain kinds of moral and practical reasoning.[3]" --wikip
But when a buffoon such as yourself is called a buffoon, it is not ad hominem reasoning, simply a statement of fact.

But not free credit, like legacy CC, oh no...
I would like to inform you that legacy CC is not free.  Surely, costs are spread out in various kinds of ways, but in essence cause costs upon merchants that are inevitably going to get built into consumer prices.  

Since your "innovative service" doesn't offer any discounts -- merely ropes in more marks into using Bitcoin with its usurious bitcoin loans (Psst, Kid! The first one's free!), its usurious interest rates are doubly usurious due to being charged *on top of the hidden costs already a part of the legacy finance (CC).
There's a special circle in hell for that sort of thing Angry

This statement goes to show that you are guessing, and you do not know any details.  < snip >
Of course I'm guessing, it's called an educated guess. I'll repeat:
"Every Bitcoin loan ever: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending. Shameless, greedy fucks exploiting their fellow degenerate gamblers bitcoin enthusiasts.
The sort of shit that brought about usury laws in the civilized legacy finance world Sad"

If you would like to argue that the rates are not going to be usurious (this innovative Bitcoin lending service is going to be completely unlike the rest of innovative Bitcoin lending services, which is to say "won't rape people up the butt"), you're making an extraordinary claim, and, as such, the burden of proof is yours Sad
Your way of attempting to belittle me ...
Untreue. Simply showing you that you're clueless.
jertsy

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:28:12 PM

Openbaazar, is here, lightning network has a date, halvining is getting closer...wheres the bulls? wheres the pumps? ,lol hope im wrong, but part of me thinks they worried to pump coz so many peeps made nice amounts of BTC on ETH and know they gona get dumped on.
cmon guys pump to $500 at least.  Tongue

...everybody always wants to buy cheaper .... until they can't.

Still got all those guys waiting for $150 btc ... and bunch of guys before them waiting for $40 btc.

I read an old post about people waiting for Bitcoin to go back below a dollar, but it only went down to $2 so they all lost out. Before the last low people were waiting for it to go down to $80, but it only went down to $160. Next time it crashes I'm going to set buy orders at double to most pessimistic price because that's usually as low as it goes.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:30:39 PM

Any idea how long ago this was introduced into google? I just stumbled upon it while checking some currency ratios:

It has a price chart (not very detailed but anyway) and realtime conversion to other currencies.... nice.
bargainbin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:37:58 PM

Any idea how long ago this was introduced into google? I just stumbled upon it while checking some currency ratios:

It has a price chart (not very detailed but anyway) and realtime conversion to other currencies.... nice.

~2 years ago.
http://www.cnet.com/news/google-adds-bitcoin-to-its-currency-conversion/ (July 16, 2014)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:43:14 PM

*nonsensical
Dear idiot:
Ad hominem reasoning is often quite appropriate:
"Ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, for example, when it relates to the credibility of statements of fact or when used in certain kinds of moral and practical reasoning.[3]" --wikip
But when a buffoon such as yourself is called a buffoon, it is not ad hominem reasoning, simply a statement of fact.

Nothing wrong with calling an idiot an idiot based on evidence, yet you seem to be employed in distraction rather than substance... and frequently you are not talking about substance, and instead getting caught up on personalities in order to refuse or avoid to address substance.

Sure, I understand that a paid troll is likely getting paid to distract, so you seem to be fairly skilled at providing your purposefully trolling services.

Since your "innovative service" doesn't offer any discounts -- merely ropes in more marks into using Bitcoin with its usurious bitcoin loans (Psst, Kid! The first one's free!), It's usurious interest rates are doubly usurious due to being charged *on top of the hidden costs already a part of the legacy finance (CC).
There's a special circle in hell for that sort of thing Angry

You could be correct about the service being a scam, but really you appear to be just throwing that out there and assuming rather than providing any details or knowledge about the actual terms of service.. ..

maybe after you had already thrown out a bunch of shit, you are retroactively attempting to provide evidence for your earlier vague conclusory accusations?

This statement goes to show that you are guessing, and you do not know any details.  < snip >

Of course I'm guessing. I'll repeat:
"Every Bitcoin loan ever: Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending. Shameless, greedy fucks exploiting their fellow degenerate gamblers bitcoin enthusiasts.
The sort of shit that brought about usury laws in the civilized legacy finance world Sad"

If you would like to argue that the rates are not going to be usurious (this innovative Bitcoin lending service is going to be completely unlike the rest of innovative Bitcoin lending services, which is to say "won't rape people up the butt"), you're making an extraordinary claim, and, as such, the burden of proof is yours Sad

hahahahahaha

touche

you could be correct if it is really true that nearly all (you seem to be asserting all) bitcoin lending services have scammed their user base.  You seem to have more evidence on that point than me, and I don't really feel that it is worth my time to research into that particular point.  Accordingly, I will let you rest with that particular (and seemingly incredible) assertion that all bitcoin lending companies have been engaging in schemes to screw over their customers.  

Your way of attempting to belittle me ...

Untreue. Simply showing you that you're clueless.

hahahahahaha

"clueless" is a pretty low standard, and even I should have enough confidence to assert that I am not "clueless"....  

You should realize that when you exaggerate, you lose some of your credibility (that is if you had any credibility to start with)... no?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tongue Tongue Tongue

bargainbin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:51:02 PM

>Nothing wrong with calling an idiot an idiot based on evidence
Good. You're an idiot. Worse: an annoying idiot. Evidence: everything you ever posted ever. Ever ever ever. Arrg!

P.S. Almost forgot:
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:16:42 PM

[blablablablablabla]
Some of the data on that site make little sense to me, however.  I don't really understand how they are calculating average blocksize as compared with median blocksize, and why there would be a difference between those two concepts (except through their definition of such).
[blablablablablabla]

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/mean-median-average/

Hahahahahaha

I will admit that I had a brain fart, and for a moment, I was considering mean and median as the same.  

So, O.k.  I will agree that reviewing information about the median could be helpful to various analysis regarding whether there are block full problems and transaction time problems that are resulting from block fullness, and blockchain.info charts are providing the mean for blocksize, but so far, seem to not be providing the median.  At least, I have not found it, so far.

There's lies, damn lies, and then there's statistics. Any statistician will tell you the average is an awful stone age measure, then start talking about mean, median, and standard deviation to decide whether the blocks are truly full or not. However if you can't get your transaction into a block for hours even with a good fee that's all you need to know.

if juans transaction took four days to complete he would still argue with you that everything is fine in #bizarroworld of bitcoin. ...

Yes, that is a big "IF".  

My transactions are not taking four days but tend to show up immediately and usually take less than an hour.  In early March, while the blocks were supposedly full, I sent out three transactions with varying fees, and the one with the highest fees (I recall it was $.04) took about 75 minutes to complete, and the two with the low to no fees ($.01 and $.001 respectively) took close to 10 hours to complete.

In other words, you are in a fantasy world, Mr. Aztec, and transactions do not appear to be taking anywhere near 4 days to complete, even when blocks are at their fullest...  and including some small token fees seems to help speed up transaction confirmations.

yeah waiting over an hour for a payment to go through rocks.

Nothing wrong with that.  Bitcoin is in an interim stage of development, and we should not be expecting a 6 billion dollar market cap system to compete on the same level as various centralized credit card and other centralized payment systems (in terms of speed).. in these early and expansive days of bitcoin and its various systems.  

And, even so, these days, it seems that bitcoin is allowing a lot of value transfer, control and storage of value in ways that would be extremely expensive and even slow for final confirmation in many instances with traditional payment systems.

A couple of weeks ago, I sent 80 bitcoins (price at the time $416  - therefore $33,280), and it took about 7 minutes to be confirmed, and I was able to use the money in less than 30 minutes.  I did not do anything special on that occasion, and the standard fee was .000187 BTC  (almost $.08).   Personally, I find that transaction to be quite amazing in comparison to any other payment system (and largely decentralized in this circumstance).  

My earlier March tests of three transactions (while the blocks were supposedly full) that took 75 minutes, and nearly 10 hours for the other two, were fairly small level transactions (a little more than $1), and those transaction times and fees were acceptable, as well, yet would depend on use case, whether faster confirmation would be preferred or lower fees would be expected...

Bitcoin is not anywhere near broken, and a lot of further innovations are in the soon-to-be implemented pipeline... this year, and maybe more next year.   So, you FUCD spreaders seem to becoming less and less persuasive with your lame assertions of "emergency" and or to make supposed "brokenness of bitcoin" cries.

i disagree, i believe that is a serious problem. i own a bunch bitcoins, however, i am not going to lie to myself and try to convince myself or anyone else that there is nothing wrong with bitcoin. clearly, to anyone with intelligence, there is a problem with bitcoin taking 75 minutes to clear. online business might find bitcoin useful, however, starbucks will find it annoying.

Yeah... You seem to be ignoring most, if not all facts in order to repeat your assertion that in your view bitcoin sucks.

As I already asserted, and should be sufficiently clear, bitcoin is not yet at the starbucks stage...  it is just not close to being mass or merchant adopted or even sufficiently user friendly for such level of micro transactions at the current time.

Surely, in the next couple of years, it seems very likely that bitcoin is going to have the potential to become incorporated into a lot of the fast transaction confirmation market... we just aren't there, yet, and therefore, describing expectations that are not there seems to be in the fantasyland self-serving territory to talk bitcoin down and to focus on deficiencies without acknowledging a large number of development attributes that are either in the wings or likely to be developed in the coming years.

we were told fix would beginning of this year over a year ago.. they are holding back the fix.... according to you the fix is in the next couple years.  whatever.. keep convincing yourself. let me refer back to the problem with your thought process here:

March 30th 2016 i posted:

you know what ?? i have several hardware servers that are over six year old technology.. they run great still, they are Dell 2950 1U servers.. i have mostly migrated everything from those six year old servers and replaced with virtual servers or new hardware server, except for one server. it is running some accounting and product tracking software for one the companies i maintain. the company is totally reliant upon their accounting and product tracking software, if it goes down they are fukd, cant do business until it is back up.. i look at this six year old server and it has an amber light on it.. that means something might be going wrong..i look and see the battery is dead on the perc raid controller card.. np no big deal .. fukit i don't expect anything bad to happen to this server, it has been running great for six years. i can see something is wrong with the perc card but it seems to not be causing an issue to the accounting software.. fukit, i'm just going to leave the accounting software on this six year old server .. i aint gonna do anything about it.. why should i ?? i dont expect anything bad to happen.

that is how you are looking at things. this is where experience with technology comes into play.. i'm not leaving the six year old server like that. instead of waiting until that six year old server dies, i decided to spin up a virtual server and will migrate the accounting software to this new virtual server. here is the kicker: i am going to do this BEFORE my six year old server with the blinking amber light has a fatal hardware error and brings that accounting software down and that entire company to a grinding halt.. today i know its just a bad battery on the perc card, what if tomorrow that perc card goes bad ?? the point is, from an engineering viewpoint, u dont wait when u see a problem developing just because in YOUR OPINION and YOUR EXPECTATIONS that nothing bad is going to happen. in technology, it is more likely than not that something bad is going to happen. we don't take the risk, because if we do and the something bad happens then u have a company losing money every single day they cannot operate.

your veiwpoint is the reason why i do not allow programmers to fuk with hardware. programmers are just smart enough to be dangerous.. as we have seen with bitcoin, the programmers are doing the dangerous thing, they are waiting and taking that risk that nothing bad is going to happen.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:18:58 PM

>Nothing wrong with calling an idiot an idiot based on evidence
Good. You're an idiot. Worse: an annoying idiot. Evidence: everything you ever posted ever. Ever ever ever. Arrg!

P.S. Almost forgot:
[http://s21.postimg.org/ygpv7tvmf/1459728840529.jpg[/img]

That's ridiculous to cite over 6000 posts in a blanket format as your supposed proof.  Non-specific, and therefore ridiculous.

On a related note.  Based on your posts, I am fairly certain that you are skilled at art, distraction and denigration of bitcoin.  Congratulations.

Hopefully you get paid adequately, yet I'm fairly certain that you have more than double the posts as me, and even your notlambchop account had more posts than me (more than 7000 in a little more than a year of activity)... and probably, you have had nearly 100 other accounts, some of those accounts more successful in the longevity department than others.  Accordingly, a combination of art, distraction, denigration of bitcoin and technical skills.  So, even if you may not be an idiot, you are surely ridiculous, and probably undercompensated.. hahahaha... complain to your employer, who is likely paying you in bitcoin...  Wink Roll Eyes Tongue
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:22:28 PM

i disagree, i believe that is a serious problem. i own a bunch bitcoins, however, i am not going to lie to myself and try to convince myself or anyone else that there is nothing wrong with bitcoin. clearly, to anyone with intelligence, there is a problem with bitcoin taking 75 minutes to clear. online business might find bitcoin useful, however, starbucks will find it annoying.

it takes 10mins to clear if you have the appropriate 5cent fee...

starbucks will still find a 5min wait annoying.. i wouldn't pay .05 more a transaction for my coffee just for hell of it tax... that fee is not set in stone. it is going to continue to increase if the bloatchain continues to grow bandwidth. which is part of the argument of the "cripple coiners" who want to cripple the bloatchain to increase the fees. ... how much is .05 in bitcoin anyways.

If you were able to support your own lame conclusions, you should be able to make simple calculations in order to show that you know what the fuck you are talking about.

It's similar to your failure and refusal to provide sufficient information regarding your coinbase limit problem.. you fail and refuse to engage in basic research and/or knowledge and selectively pick your facts.

By the way, at this time, $.05 is about a tiny bit above .0001 BTC... look at bitcoin's exchange rate.. it is about $421, and therefore, .1BTC would be $42.10, and .01 BTC would be $4.21, and .001 BTC would be $.421 and .0001 BTC would be $.0421  etc etc etc

i don't have time for it atm. maybe next week i have some extra time to calculate how much my fee should be. next week it might take .06 to complete a transaction in 5 mins. you missed the point.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:27:10 PM

we were told fix would beginning of this year over a year ago.. they are holding back the fix.... according to you the fix is in the next couple years.  whatever.. keep convincing yourself. let me refer back to the problem with your thought process here:

March 30th 2016 i posted:

you know what ?? i have several hardware servers that are over six year old technology.. they run great still, they are Dell 2950 1U servers.. i have mostly migrated everything from those six year old servers and replaced with virtual servers or new hardware server, except for one server. it is running some accounting and product tracking software for one the companies i maintain. the company is totally reliant upon their accounting and product tracking software, if it goes down they are fukd, cant do business until it is back up.. i look at this six year old server and it has an amber light on it.. that means something might be going wrong..i look and see the battery is dead on the perc raid controller card.. np no big deal .. fukit i don't expect anything bad to happen to this server, it has been running great for six years. i can see something is wrong with the perc card but it seems to not be causing an issue to the accounting software.. fukit, i'm just going to leave the accounting software on this six year old server .. i aint gonna do anything about it.. why should i ?? i dont expect anything bad to happen.

that is how you are looking at things. this is where experience with technology comes into play.. i'm not leaving the six year old server like that. instead of waiting until that six year old server dies, i decided to spin up a virtual server and will migrate the accounting software to this new virtual server. here is the kicker: i am going to do this BEFORE my six year old server with the blinking amber light has a fatal hardware error and brings that accounting software down and that entire company to a grinding halt.. today i know its just a bad battery on the perc card, what if tomorrow that perc card goes bad ?? the point is, from an engineering viewpoint, u dont wait when u see a problem developing just because in YOUR OPINION and YOUR EXPECTATIONS that nothing bad is going to happen. in technology, it is more likely than not that something bad is going to happen. we don't take the risk, because if we do and the something bad happens then u have a company losing money every single day they cannot operate.

your veiwpoint is the reason why i do not allow programmers to fuk with hardware. programmers are just smart enough to be dangerous.. as we have seen with bitcoin, the programmers are doing the dangerous thing, they are waiting and taking that risk that nothing bad is going to happen.

"we were told"

Yeah, right do you have a rock in your pocket?  Who is "we"?  The royal "we"?

Pretty much you are assuming a problem where little to no problem exists, and there are various sufficient fixes in the making and under consideration.  There is not an emergency at the moment... seg wit is on the way, and there may actually be some additional hard increases (even though it may or may not be necessary in the short term.. we will see?) 

The only "fix" that does not seem to be sufficiently in the making is to figure out ways to get the whiners to let up on their whining so much, but maybe after a 3x price bubble, some of them may let up on the whining a little bit, but others may need a 10x bubble?  Hm?  There may be few ways to completely quell some of the more disingenuous ones?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:32:37 PM

it takes 10mins to clear if you have the appropriate 5cent fee...

starbucks will still find a 5min wait annoying.. i wouldn't pay .05 more a transaction for my coffee just for hell of it tax... that fee is not set in stone. it is going to continue to increase if the bloatchain continues to grow bandwidth. which is part of the argument of the "cripple coiners" who want to cripple the bloatchain to increase the fees. ... how much is .05 in bitcoin anyways.

If you were able to support your own lame conclusions, you should be able to make simple calculations in order to show that you know what the fuck you are talking about.

It's similar to your failure and refusal to provide sufficient information regarding your coinbase limit problem.. you fail and refuse to engage in basic research and/or knowledge and selectively pick your facts.

By the way, at this time, $.05 is about a tiny bit above .0001 BTC... look at bitcoin's exchange rate.. it is about $421, and therefore, .1BTC would be $42.10, and .01 BTC would be $4.21, and .001 BTC would be $.421 and .0001 BTC would be $.0421  etc etc etc

i don't have time for it atm. maybe next week i have some extra time to calculate how much my fee should be. next week it might take .06 to complete a transaction in 5 mins. you missed the point.

seems to be a fairly minor problem (and likely premature) in the whole scheme of things....

at this time, transferring value around seems to work pretty good to have $10k or even $30k moved around for less than $.10.. even if it is not clear whether in the future it will cost $.04, $.05 or $.06 .. .and whether such transferring could be done for free or if it could possibly cost $1 under some circumstances in 5 years. 

There is a lot of unknowns in the worlds, and it is not the end of the world to have various unknowns that will likely be known (or at least better known) at a later and more relevant date.
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:04:53 PM

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:16:39 PM

Who's this beautiful gentleman?
bargainbin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:28:20 PM

^Google "Sergei Mavrodi" & "MMM Global Republic of Bitcoin." Laff.
Champion Of PvP Humb

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:19:26 AM

Price Bitcoins is very low and high Nice Price.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:06:43 AM

Halving guide for noobs: Why it's not possible for halving to be priced in now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428863.0
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:56:17 AM

There is a communication problem but it's not that you don't explain yourself well enough. The problem is you don't fucking listen.

Cool Cool
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:49:40 PM

Saw this link on /r/bitcoin, interesting stuff.

http://meaningness.com/metablog/geeks-mops-sociopaths
Pages: « 1 ... 15080 15081 15082 15083 15084 15085 15086 15087 15088 15089 15090 15091 15092 15093 15094 15095 15096 15097 15098 15099 15100 15101 15102 15103 15104 15105 15106 15107 15108 15109 15110 15111 15112 15113 15114 15115 15116 15117 15118 15119 15120 15121 15122 15123 15124 15125 15126 15127 15128 15129 [15130] 15131 15132 15133 15134 15135 15136 15137 15138 15139 15140 15141 15142 15143 15144 15145 15146 15147 15148 15149 15150 15151 15152 15153 15154 15155 15156 15157 15158 15159 15160 15161 15162 15163 15164 15165 15166 15167 15168 15169 15170 15171 15172 15173 15174 15175 15176 15177 15178 15179 15180 ... 33322 »
  Print  

Jump to: