May 05, 2024, 11:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 25168 25169 25170 25171 25172 25173 25174 25175 25176 25177 25178 25179 25180 25181 25182 25183 25184 25185 25186 25187 25188 25189 25190 25191 25192 25193 25194 25195 25196 25197 25198 25199 25200 25201 25202 25203 25204 25205 25206 25207 25208 25209 25210 25211 25212 25213 25214 25215 25216 25217 [25218] 25219 25220 25221 25222 25223 25224 25225 25226 25227 25228 25229 25230 25231 25232 25233 25234 25235 25236 25237 25238 25239 25240 25241 25242 25243 25244 25245 25246 25247 25248 25249 25250 25251 25252 25253 25254 25255 25256 25257 25258 25259 25260 25261 25262 25263 25264 25265 25266 25267 25268 ... 33325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 07:31:46 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 02:37:59 PM by dragonvslinux

Current state of play....

Wall observer is neutral:

Bitmex is slightly short:

Market sentiment is extremely fearful:

Time to accumulate  Cool
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:12:52 AM

[edited out]

STFU Permabear infidel.  Cheesy You wouldnt be so stressed

Facts not in evidence, regarding my alleged stress status.

and writing walls of text all day

Perhaps true, but out of context.

if you had the courage of conviction to embrace the all in way of hodl life. [/b]

I conclude that a moderate approach to my BTC holdings suits me better.

Your fear permeates through your text walls every day for all to see.

Yeah right....    Roll Eyes

The only fear that I have on a once in a while basis is that I might read some nonsense from a poster like you, and you have proven such fear to be true on a fairly regular basis.   Tongue Tongue

The only way to change is to get the fuck out or go all in.[/b]

Even a 10 year old has already learned that the world tends to have beyond black and white solutions.  Are you not quite 10 years old yet, Lambie?

Otherwise you will continue to suffer and nothing will change.  Wink

My alleged suffering is only a state of your evidently ongoing fantasy-filled mind.

And of course I am more insightful than a primitive chat bot. Wink

Maybe that is the problem?  Your chat bot admission against interest?  Now, the pieces are starting to fall into place and it is starting to make some sense regarding some of  your difficulties to abstract in your thinking.   Shocked

Just buy more Bitcoin and you wont be bothered so much when I correctly tell you we are going down more.  Cheesy

You are annoying!!!!!!!!!!

Accordingly, my BTC holdings is not a factor in respect to your annoyingness.

Thus, you should already realize that short term BTC price changes hardly change my strategy, except maybe I might tweak a bit here and there from time to time, but overall, I m following a very similar strategy all of the time.  Buy on the way down and sell on the way up.  So why would it matter if I had x percentage more or less BTC, in which x percentage is going to be a single digit number anyhow, and likely in the lower ends of the single digits.

All your worry and issues with my downwards calls just show me the truth that you are not invested heavily enough.

Your comment here shows me that you are projecting ways in which you would like to see the world, rather than reality.

I will let you know when the Bargain Boyz arrive,

Don't be a diptwat.  You have no clue..... so in that regard, you have a clue about how to be a diptwat.

despite your squirming and protests.  Cheesy

I will squirm alright, and I might protest, depending on my moo.

The only problem is when majority expects something it usually doesn't happen. Until they change their mind because of panic sell or fomo caused by the tricky whales.

The problem there is when the majority expects that whatever the majority believes wont happen, then they lose all expectation. Then the situation is a majority of people saying they dont know what will happen because they got caught up in the urban legend of "whatever the majority believes wont end up happening".

The truth is someone always know what will happen and sometimes the majority is right and sometimes they are wrong, but someone always knows something and ends up being right. And when it comes to Bitcoin that someone is a powerful group known as the Bargain Boyz.

Oh gawd, you are so full of shit.... especially when it comes to your last paragraph.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:34:12 AM

But now many of traders are watching him to trade the opposite of what he predicts.  Grin

The only way to predict the future is to create it.
Staring at charts is a very stupid way of wasting your time.
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:41:10 AM

lol, that joint is so long it almost penetrated into my room.

I saw some guys build a giant spliff like that at a party once. The cherry fell out and set the garden on fire.  Grin
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:30:54 AM

[edited out]

STFU Permabear infidel.  Cheesy You wouldnt be so stressed

Facts not in evidence, regarding my alleged stress status.

and writing walls of text all day

Perhaps true, but out of context.

if you had the courage of conviction to embrace the all in way of hodl life. [/b]

I conclude that a moderate approach to my BTC holdings suits me better.

Your fear permeates through your text walls every day for all to see.

Yeah right....    Roll Eyes

The only fear that I have on a once in a while basis is that I might read some nonsense from a poster like you, and you have proven such fear to be true on a fairly regular basis.   Tongue Tongue

The only way to change is to get the fuck out or go all in.[/b]

Even a 10 year old has already learned that the world tends to have beyond black and white solutions.  Are you not quite 10 years old yet, Lambie?

Otherwise you will continue to suffer and nothing will change.  Wink

My alleged suffering is only a state of your evidently ongoing fantasy-filled mind.

And of course I am more insightful than a primitive chat bot. Wink

Maybe that is the problem?  Your chat bot admission against interest?  Now, the pieces are starting to fall into place and it is starting to make some sense regarding some of  your difficulties to abstract in your thinking.   Shocked

Just buy more Bitcoin and you wont be bothered so much when I correctly tell you we are going down more.  Cheesy

You are annoying!!!!!!!!!!

Accordingly, my BTC holdings is not a factor in respect to your annoyingness.

Thus, you should already realize that short term BTC price changes hardly change my strategy, except maybe I might tweak a bit here and there from time to time, but overall, I m following a very similar strategy all of the time.  Buy on the way down and sell on the way up.  So why would it matter if I had x percentage more or less BTC, in which x percentage is going to be a single digit number anyhow, and likely in the lower ends of the single digits.

All your worry and issues with my downwards calls just show me the truth that you are not invested heavily enough.

Your comment here shows me that you are projecting ways in which you would like to see the world, rather than reality.

I will let you know when the Bargain Boyz arrive,

Don't be a diptwat.  You have no clue..... so in that regard, you have a clue about how to be a diptwat.

despite your squirming and protests.  Cheesy

I will squirm alright, and I might protest, depending on my moo.

The only problem is when majority expects something it usually doesn't happen. Until they change their mind because of panic sell or fomo caused by the tricky whales.

The problem there is when the majority expects that whatever the majority believes wont happen, then they lose all expectation. Then the situation is a majority of people saying they dont know what will happen because they got caught up in the urban legend of "whatever the majority believes wont end up happening".

The truth is someone always know what will happen and sometimes the majority is right and sometimes they are wrong, but someone always knows something and ends up being right. And when it comes to Bitcoin that someone is a powerful group known as the Bargain Boyz.

Oh gawd, you are so full of shit.... especially when it comes to your last paragraph.

Yes yes, the squirmings and thrashing of someone who is not heavily invested enough to let go of their fear and cant stand another who has no such fear.

You will always be annoyed at the certitude of strong convictions such as mine or the Bargain Boyz bc they demonstrate the lacking in your own convictions, its your place in the scheme of things.

Carry on my friend as this is and always was your destiny.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 10:41:40 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2023, 11:48:43 AM by BitcoinGirl.Club

Good morning WO!
Observing @ $7,157

Curse to those who gone with $6.5k

F you! 😜
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 10:54:06 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Just buy more Bitcoin and you wont be bothered so much when I correctly tell you we are going down more.  Cheesy All your worry and issues with my downwards calls just show me the truth that you are not invested heavily enough.

I will let you know when the Bargain Boyz arrive, despite your squirming and protests.  Cheesy

Brave call on this board.  The trend is down until it's not.

I try not to make the bearish calls much now because I sometimes don't have the energy for the arguments that ensue.

It is interesting that you identify the strength of protest with the degree of bullish commitment.  The holy grail of (contrarian) trading was always to find an pure untainted indicator of overall sentiment. When the bulls don't argue with bearish comment anymore, is that when the true bottom is in ?
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:04:25 AM

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 11:05:29 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (3)

...Oh gawd, you are so full of shit.... especially when it comes to your last paragraph.

Harsh way of putting it, but yes, I also don't believe that there is a group that always knows what is going to happen.  

This is an interesting argument between 2 eloquent posters, very different in their approaches.

I'm  particularly intrigued by Lambie's notion that 100% commitment is needed for freedom from worry about price. In one way it makes sense, but its difficult to accept.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 11:16:40 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2023, 11:48:34 AM by BitcoinGirl.Club

Not Does 🤪

Anyway it happens with me occasionally LOL
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:18:31 AM

^boomer ok Tongue

...Oh gawd, you are so full of shit.... especially when it comes to your last paragraph.

Harsh way of putting it, but yes, I also don't believe that there is a group that always knows what is going to happen.  

This is an interesting argument between 2 eloquent posters, very different in their approaches.

I'm  particularly intrigued by Lambie's notion that 100% commitment is needed for freedom from worry about price. In one way it makes sense, but its difficult to accept.

It's fun but it's bollocks. Vast swathes of bitcoiners don't give a fuck about the price.
Lambie Slayer

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:33:07 AM
Merited by jbreher (1)

Just buy more Bitcoin and you wont be bothered so much when I correctly tell you we are going down more.  Cheesy All your worry and issues with my downwards calls just show me the truth that you are not invested heavily enough.

I will let you know when the Bargain Boyz arrive, despite your squirming and protests.  Cheesy

Brave call on this board.  The trend is down until it's not.

I try not to make the bearish calls much now because I sometimes don't have the energy for the arguments that ensue.

It is interesting that you identify the strength of protest with the degree of bullish commitment.  The holy grail of (contrarian) trading was always to find an pure untainted indicator of overall sentiment. When the bulls don't argue with bearish comment anymore, is that when the true bottom is in ?

Yes strength of protest certainly shines a lot of light on what they really are going through atm.

You may remember the approx 3100 Bottom on Dec. 15 '18 and two days later on the 17th when I declared the Bear Market to have ended that JJG engaged in a vicious battle with me that lasted for many days bc he was incredibly angered by the certitude of me claiming the bottom was in. Walls of texts and silly name calling ensued. It was the usual "how dare you you wanna be sorcerer," "ur so full of shit," "ive been here a few months longer than you so how dare you" routine he has developed.

He had actually given up on short term bullishness at that point and switched from getting angry when people made bear calls with conviction to getting angry when people made bull calls with conviction. I couldnt make this stuff up if I tried. Cheesy

If he is going to be an accurate indicator in that fashion again we will need for him to start getting angry at bull calls to be sure the bottom is in. Mr. Goose is already posting pics of a frugal lifestyle so if JJG gets pissed at bullish calls hopefully we can start the run to 100k.

TLDR: Bitcoin trend changes revolve around Mr. Goose's spending habits and JJGs sententious and anger filled text walls.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12041

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:33:08 AM

I do agree that to many people are worried to much about short term prices.... But I also think it’s esecially the people that don’t understand the power/fundamentals of BTC or the importance of financial freedom are the people that do worry about the price.... they mostly are the ones that just wanna make a $
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12041

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

Mic spending habits are always adapt to survive Cheesy
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:57:16 AM

Still, there's always Switzerland.

Lambie Slayer

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:04:42 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2019, 12:21:45 PM by Lambie Slayer

I dont think there is one person or group that always knows what is going to happen, but rather  that there is always one person or group that knows what is going to happen. That "it" person or group changes from time to time, but there is always someone in the know and correct about what is about to happen.

As to the 100 percent commitment providing freedom from price worry I should add a little clarity to it. It doesn't come instantly as soon as you fully commit, rather once you fully commit your pysche is inoculated with such extreme concern that it quickly begins to fully immunize itself from the fear out of necessity.

For me this immunization to price fear after being fully (close to 100 percent) invested took about 6 months.

Vegeta went through something similar to this as he was training in solitude before he was able to become a Super Sayain for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UjRTKBaY

"Then something just snapped, something inside of me. I didnt care anymore. I didnt care about being better than Kakarot. I didn't care about being a Super Sayain. I didn't care if I lived, I didnt care about anything. And then it happened. Yes, thats how it happened, thats how I became a Super Sayain." - Vegeta

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Lambie Slayer

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:15:44 PM

^boomer ok Tongue

It's fun but it's bollocks. Vast swathes of bitcoiners don't give a fuck about the price.

The bollocks is that vast swathes dont give a fuck, its more like a very tiny minority truly dont care if it goes to zero. Most would squirm and fret to no end if price actually took a death march to almost nothing, fortunately the cure is to buy more and force yourself to face and conquer this fear in advance.  Smiley
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7994

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:31:23 PM

Also that dude looks hungry.
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2899

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:50:42 PM

My long is being beaten to shreds, and happiness is a thing of the past.
What's a man supposed to do? Why, buying physical!
(Investment money decoupled from play stash.)
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7974

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

Shit everywhere
Piles of shit in all the streets
Should get back to work.
Pages: « 1 ... 25168 25169 25170 25171 25172 25173 25174 25175 25176 25177 25178 25179 25180 25181 25182 25183 25184 25185 25186 25187 25188 25189 25190 25191 25192 25193 25194 25195 25196 25197 25198 25199 25200 25201 25202 25203 25204 25205 25206 25207 25208 25209 25210 25211 25212 25213 25214 25215 25216 25217 [25218] 25219 25220 25221 25222 25223 25224 25225 25226 25227 25228 25229 25230 25231 25232 25233 25234 25235 25236 25237 25238 25239 25240 25241 25242 25243 25244 25245 25246 25247 25248 25249 25250 25251 25252 25253 25254 25255 25256 25257 25258 25259 25260 25261 25262 25263 25264 25265 25266 25267 25268 ... 33325 »
  Print  

Jump to: