May 03, 2024, 12:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 26247 26248 26249 26250 26251 26252 26253 26254 26255 26256 26257 26258 26259 26260 26261 26262 26263 26264 26265 26266 26267 26268 26269 26270 26271 26272 26273 26274 26275 26276 26277 26278 26279 26280 26281 26282 26283 26284 26285 26286 26287 26288 26289 26290 26291 26292 26293 26294 26295 26296 [26297] 26298 26299 26300 26301 26302 26303 26304 26305 26306 26307 26308 26309 26310 26311 26312 26313 26314 26315 26316 26317 26318 26319 26320 26321 26322 26323 26324 26325 26326 26327 26328 26329 26330 26331 26332 26333 26334 26335 26336 26337 26338 26339 26340 26341 26342 26343 26344 26345 26346 26347 ... 33316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371124 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:00:45 AM

only machines around here are coinsource anyway, they only sell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 03:05:38 AM

Make some IRL friends and trade with them perhaps?
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3425
Merit: 4344

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:49:21 AM

More coronavirus patients testing positive again after recovery.

Coronavirus patients in South Korea are now testing positive for the virus a second time, health officials are warning, following similar reports in other countries.

“Once you have the infection, it could remain dormant with minimal symptoms,” New York University microbiology and pathology professor Philip Tierno Jr. told Reuters. “And then you can get an exacerbation if it finds its way into the lungs.”
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7978

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:55:56 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Sending kids back to school is the last thing we should do.

You understand that there have been zero deaths GLOBALLY confirmed for children aged 0-9 right?  You understand once these little turds have it, they become part of the herd that can't carry it and are safe to be around?

There have been at least 5 "first children death articles", but most of them are debunked... If not all of them, but I don't know that for sure.  I do know that they aren't recorded here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Where I am located... they are trying to get all the parents to go to the school and then bring a packet of papers to the kids and then have the parents take them back lol... How does that help stop a virus? lol! Social retarding.

Social distancing is like being scared of STD's and giving up sex entirely rather than just wear a condom.  Do you fuck?!  

Stop being a fucking fruitloop nutjob, please.  Bitcoin is going to go up without all the crazies cheering on Government to save them from the wind.
What stops the kids from infecting the parents, and the parents from (potentially) subsequently dying?

Please watch the video.  Even if just for 5 minutes or 2.5 minutes.  

As it is now, the parents are the ones going to the schools anyways picking up and dropping off API packs.   Roll Eyes

I listened for a few minutes.  When asked if the million deaths was a possibility in the US, his reply was strange.  First he felt compelled to tell us he wasn't paid by the government which is a lie (or naive if I'm to be generous).  Rockefeller University gets much of its funding from the US govt via NCCIH and NIGMS.  He goes on to ignore the question of a million deaths until pressed when he gives the number 500 per day.  This is supposed to be numbers of deaths without the current measures in place.   USA is well above that with current measures.  Clearly he doesnt know.  Then there's the China question - are they telling the truth about their numbers?  He can't possibly know but he answers anyway!  I had to stop at that point.  I dont have unlimited data on my phone and there are many people i can listen to for free if i simply want misinformation.
 Maybe you could tell us what he says that might be informative?

bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:36:39 AM

If you aren't totally burned out on the COVID19 BS... this is a REALLY great video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC5sGdz4kg

This guy is fucking decent.
No he is not. Sending kids back to school is the last thing we should do. Dropped the vid right there.

Send workers back so we can afford to treat and hopefully eventually cure this plague. School kids are the biggest infection vector. Parent your children for a while, for once.

In fact it is kids who should be sent to Corona "Summer" Camps to get properly infected and get them back with their parents when they test inmune. Win-Win.

We could have had all of them already inmune if we had do that as soon as the lockdowns started.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7978

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:39:14 AM

If you aren't totally burned out on the COVID19 BS... this is a REALLY great video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC5sGdz4kg

No he is not. Sending kids back to school is the last thing we should do. Dropped the vid right there.

Send workers back so we can afford to treat and hopefully eventually cure this plague. School kids are the biggest infection vector. Parent your children for a while, for once.

In fact it is kids who should be sent to Corona "Summer" Camps to get properly infected and get them back with their parents when they test inmune. Win-Win.

We could have had all of them already inmune if we had do that as soon as the lockdowns started.

Wow.  You've been thinking about this.  That just might work!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:45:01 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 04:56:36 AM by JayJuanGee

Sending kids back to school is the last thing we should do.

You understand that there have been zero deaths GLOBALLY confirmed for children aged 0-9 right?  You understand once these little turds have it, they become part of the herd that can't carry it and are safe to be around?

There have been at least 5 "first children death articles", but most of them are debunked... If not all of them, but I don't know that for sure.  I do know that they aren't recorded here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Where I am located... they are trying to get all the parents to go to the school and then bring a packet of papers to the kids and then have the parents take them back lol... How does that help stop a virus? lol! Social retarding.

Social distancing is like being scared of STD's and giving up sex entirely rather than just wear a condom.  Do you fuck?!  

Stop being a fucking fruitloop nutjob, please.  Bitcoin is going to go up without all the crazies cheering on Government to save them from the wind.
What stops the kids from infecting the parents, and the parents from (potentially) subsequently dying?

Karma, comeuppance or schadenfreude I bet!

Speaking of such.

The apparent karma, comeuppance and/or schadenfreude of the Boris Johnson situation seems to be having some mercy upon Johnson himself, with his recent movement out of ICU...  

Still to find out how many Corona denial jokes he might be telling in the coming weeks.  

If he lives, he might proclaim that the ordeal wasn't too grueling and all peeps of note should go through such experiences like his in order to really understand it and speak with authority.  Yes.  I may be speculating in a speculation thread.   Shocked

Make some IRL friends and trade with them perhaps?

Awg.... does that require meeting?

bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:53:39 AM

Wow.  You've been thinking about this.  That just might work!

Of course it would. And the logistics wouldn't be that hard... We already have a lot of vacant installations and plenty of inmune adults that could do entertainment jobs, some teaching, some guarding, etc etc... And it would probably be easier for the kids (lots of fun - way better than stay trapped with their parents) and for their parents.

Also, on come back, we could use them to go to the supermarket, the pharmacy, whatever... giving them instructions by cellphone. Heck, we could even rebuild a society supported by child labor like the Chinese! Another WIN-WIN!

Ok, maybe not the last part... but we need to get 'em all inmune asap. Then they can donate their blood antibodies to their parents... Fuck, another WIN-WIN!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:02:35 AM

Just send them to "summer camp," while extending such camp until they turn 18.   Win-win    Tongue Tongue
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3853

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:04:25 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 05:16:48 AM by Biodom

BCG vaccine effect on CV-it might be real.
A study is about to be published in a peer-reviewed journal.
This 100 year old vaccine is safe and cheap (not directed toward CV, maybe works as an off-target).
Check it out.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-more-striking-evidence-bcg-vaccine-might-protect-against-covid-19-1.4222110
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/09/health/tuberculosis-bcg-vaccine-coronavirus/index.html
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:27:56 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic

explosive but ... nothing new than from what I've researched and posted links to here but it is all in the same video doc. now I guess. Seems like someone is distorting the soundtrack as it gets streamed so there is that ... waiting for the CCP apologist trolls to spam WO in 3-2-1
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:45:15 AM
Merited by Ibian (3)

... this is a bad idea until long term effects of the virus are fully known. In fact, there are no known clinical studies that a bout of Covid-19 even gives immunity to Sars--Cov-2, that I'm aware of, at this point immunity or "herd immunity" is just a nice politicly-expeditent hypothesis.

If this is a "designer virus" with some special traits bestowed upon weapons-grade constructions, sending kids to summer camp to bathe in the bioweapon virus is akin to genocide, of your own kind. Long term effects could include, HIV-like symptoms compromised immune systems, weakened respiratory and heart systems (pulmonary/cardiac), blood disorders, brain function impediments and infertility are outcomes I have come across in the literature associated with ACE2-carrying cells in human organs.

This is dangerous thinking considering it to be like a turbo-charged cold/flu. It is nothing like that at all. NORAD command DO NOT lock themselves underneath Cheyenne mountain for a turbo-charged flu. Use your fucking common sense you idiots, why would you send your kids out to "get it" when the US Army is locking themselves away?
VB1001
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 2540

<<CypherPunkCat>>

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:45:37 AM

Join Us At The BitcoinHalving.Com 21-Hour Livestream

What: Bitcoin Magazine presents non-stop, 21-hour coverage of Bitcoin’s third Halving! This free virtual event will include insightful voices, leading companies, product giveaways, unique items for auction and a live countdown to this historic event.

When: We’ll be monitoring Bitcoin’s block height to determine the exact moment of the Halving, and therefore the official timing of our event; currently scheduled for around May 12, 2020. You can expect updates on the specific live stream date and timing to be posted across our social channels.

Where: You will find the Halving Party live stream on BitcoinHalving.com, across our social channels and at BitcoinMagazine.com.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/join-us-at-the-bitcoinhalving-com-21-hour-livestream
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:49:08 AM

when the US Army is locking themselves away?

A bunch of freaking Chelsea Mannings.  *spits on the ground*

Not at my house good sir.

'murica.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12032

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:23:57 AM

Over and under 7K, curious where we go at

One month from halving

Gogogogo
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:31:11 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 06:43:59 AM by JayJuanGee

Join Us At The BitcoinHalving.Com 21-Hour Livestream

What: Bitcoin Magazine presents non-stop, 21-hour coverage of Bitcoin’s third Halving! This free virtual event will include insightful voices, leading companies, product giveaways, unique items for auction and a live countdown to this historic event.

When: We’ll be monitoring Bitcoin’s block height to determine the exact moment of the Halving, and therefore the official timing of our event; currently scheduled for around May 12, 2020. You can expect updates on the specific live stream date and timing to be posted across our social channels.

Where: You will find the Halving Party live stream on BitcoinHalving.com, across our social channels and at BitcoinMagazine.com.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/join-us-at-the-bitcoinhalving-com-21-hour-livestream

I find this halvening date projection strange.  Of course the closer that we get to the halvening date, the more accurate the projection should be, and https://coin.dance/#hashrate is putting the projection right in the middle of May 11... but for some reason Bitcoin magazine believes that the halvening (and therefore such party) is going to be the 12th.

It is like they are expecting the difficulty or the hash rate to go down in order to project that the blocks are mining slower and the halvening date happens out further.  

We had a BIG down adjustment two weeks ago (one of the BIGGEST down adjustments ever, like 15%-ish), and then we had a small up adjustment just yesterday of something like 5.5%, and there is an expectation of another small up adjustment in two weeks of a few more percent..

Of course, this could change, but I am conjecturing that the algorithmic projection of the coin.dance website should be pretty damned accurate, even including the projection of a party date, but if some group (namely bitcoin magazine) is planning a party a day later, then they must know something that I do not know.  Smarter peeps than a mere novice like me, right.. and spending time and efforts (not sure about expenses) advertising a party, too?  

I thought the idea of a party would be to have the party right in the middle of when the halvening happens.. like right over the middle of the halvening, and maybe even front loading the time of the party a bit in order that speculations can be accomplished before the halvening happens.  

It's like the festivities around new years, the BIG part of the party seems to frequently take place before the actual time of new years in anticipation of the event, and then after new years actually happens, the party kind of peters out... and people disappear as they go home, while saying: "well there was that" blah blah blah.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:45:33 AM

Over and under 7K, curious where we go at

One month from halving

Gogogogo

I'm thinking that we have three choices?  Is the joke getting old?
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:49:32 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

... this is a bad idea until long term effects of the virus are fully known. In fact, there are no known clinical studies that a bout of Covid-19 even gives immunity to Sars--Cov-2, that I'm aware of, at this point immunity or "herd immunity" is just a nice politicly-expeditent hypothesis.

If this is a "designer virus" with some special traits bestowed upon weapons-grade constructions, sending kids to summer camp to bathe in the bioweapon virus is akin to genocide, of your own kind. Long term effects could include, HIV-like symptoms compromised immune systems, weakened respiratory and heart systems (pulmonary/cardiac), blood disorders, brain function impediments and infertility are outcomes I have come across in the literature associated with ACE2-carrying cells in human organs.

This is dangerous thinking considering it to be like a turbo-charged cold/flu. It is nothing like that at all. NORAD command DO NOT lock themselves underneath Cheyenne mountain for a turbo-charged flu. Use your fucking common sense you idiots, why would you send your kids out to "get it" when the US Army is locking themselves away?

You had a way better argument when you talked about possible (yet not probable) long term effects than when you started talking about the reasons the NORAD command would lock themselves. Reasons for that:

1) They are not kids 0-9 years old... I hope. Most probably most of them are way more than 20 years old.

2) They are surely an absolutely critical service and as such they need to keep operating without the less possible disturbances... and an uncontrolled virus spread between them would surely be a big one.

3) The whole world is in a critical state, something that could be used to take advantage by some enemy no matter if, officially, they are at DEFCON 5.

That being said, and once the argument about NORAD has been proven to be irrelevant in this case, I will come back to the kids problem: Most if not all of them will be infected anyways as soon as you reopen physical schools. Or maybe your plan is to never do that until we have a vaccine and have also studied its long term effects? Years?

Also, and while I am NOT a Pharmacist, the main reason ACE-2 binding viruses (mostly coronaviruses AFAIK) do affect lungs and heart is because that's where most of those proteins are present in the human body, and also because it would usually have the effect of an ACE "spike" due to the relative ACE/ACE-2 unbalance caused by the spread of the virus.

Another reason is because many people that do already have a weak cardiovascular/respiratory system are taking ACE inhibitors (anti-hypertension) as part of their treatment which, coincidentally, makes for a higher amount of ACE-2 proteins available to bind to -> Weaker cardiovascular/respiratory system + higher probability of infection + higher speed of reproduction once infected = BOOM!.

So you are somewhat confusing cause and effect here... even though, in practical terms, the effect would be greatly influenced by the cause.

Yeah, you are citing organs where ACE-2 proteins are most present, but once the viral load has been reduced/eliminated and only antibodies are present and no damage has been done to those organs (which basically is what being asymptomatic means) no further damage should be reasonably expected to those organs UNLESS there is a relapse of the infection.

I can't positively say that after being "cured" there is not a possibility for a relapse or for reinfection... but I am making an educated guess here that we should have probably already noticed that... more so when there have not been any single critical case of some child (0-9 without any comorbidity) dying from coronavirus yet.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:03:33 AM

I doubt we are ever going back to physical schools.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12032

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:06:20 AM

Don't think Central Bank don't know what they are doing. CB know exactly what they are doing, and also how it ends. But they have no choice. Consider it your last warning signal, the canary in the coal mine. Protect yourself, buy stuff CB and governments can NOT print. #Bitcoin 

https://twitter.com/100trillionusd/status/1248267851334594561?s=21

Indeed, get rid of the fiat
Pages: « 1 ... 26247 26248 26249 26250 26251 26252 26253 26254 26255 26256 26257 26258 26259 26260 26261 26262 26263 26264 26265 26266 26267 26268 26269 26270 26271 26272 26273 26274 26275 26276 26277 26278 26279 26280 26281 26282 26283 26284 26285 26286 26287 26288 26289 26290 26291 26292 26293 26294 26295 26296 [26297] 26298 26299 26300 26301 26302 26303 26304 26305 26306 26307 26308 26309 26310 26311 26312 26313 26314 26315 26316 26317 26318 26319 26320 26321 26322 26323 26324 26325 26326 26327 26328 26329 26330 26331 26332 26333 26334 26335 26336 26337 26338 26339 26340 26341 26342 26343 26344 26345 26346 26347 ... 33316 »
  Print  

Jump to: