May 10, 2024, 06:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29599 29600 29601 29602 29603 29604 29605 29606 29607 29608 29609 29610 29611 29612 29613 29614 29615 29616 29617 29618 29619 29620 29621 29622 29623 29624 29625 29626 29627 29628 29629 29630 29631 29632 29633 29634 29635 29636 29637 29638 29639 29640 29641 29642 29643 29644 29645 29646 29647 29648 [29649] 29650 29651 29652 29653 29654 29655 29656 29657 29658 29659 29660 29661 29662 29663 29664 29665 29666 29667 29668 29669 29670 29671 29672 29673 29674 29675 29676 29677 29678 29679 29680 29681 29682 29683 29684 29685 29686 29687 29688 29689 29690 29691 29692 29693 29694 29695 29696 29697 29698 29699 ... 33339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26381349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2940

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 03:21:22 AM

Wow, nasty down wicks all the time.
What could it be?

I'm not seeing it... really... I am not kidding

Largely I see a gravitation of BTC daily weighted volume that is largely UPpity...

Since October 15, we have had every day with values above $60k, except for October 27.. and that was nearly in the mid-$59ks.. so really, just seems to be coiling in the upper end of the range.. what's to complain about, even if we may possibly perhaps get some kind of correction... life is good.  No?

I'm not complaining about the price per se, which as you say is nothing to complain about.

I do have issues with those nasty, quick movements and instant retraces. It looks artificial, and although I can't prove it, I have the strong feeling there are fuckers at work.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 03:49:02 AM

I have been doing a little meta analysis of on chain data...[cAPSLOCK hopium]

No confirmed math. No confirmed science. Nice try, but we're not falling for it.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 04:01:23 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 04:36:55 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), cAPSLOCK (1)

I have been doing a little meta analysis of on chain data, and thinking through some things that I think we are currently watching unfold.  Because I love you as my brothers I thought I would share my thoughts here.  Perhaps you can tell me if you think I am crazy.

Let's just run some logic together... follow along if you will:

1.  What are the chances that there are multiple entities with 10+ figures in USD they want to move into Bitcoin.  In other words people who want to build a billion dollar position.  ANYWHERE in the world.  ANY sort of customer.  Rich individuals, companies, endowments, family offices, hedge funds, countries, central banks.  
The answer to the above question is not "IF", rather it is "Yes, of course. How Many?" I think at this point it is inevitable.  Microstategy was unique as they did it before almost anyone else (in the herd).  So they could do it somewhat openly.  But not too much so.  Same with Tesla.

2.  How will these entities be buying their bitcoin.  Logging on to TradeOgre and buying their bitcoin there?  
Of course not.  They will be buying privately from whales directly, or by using some sort of "institutional grade" broker.  Some will buy via Greyscale, but not all. They will be working with the trading desks at the major exchanges.

Regarding this first set of points that you are making.  Seems to me that it is going to be easier and easier and easier to establish Billion dollar plus positions in bitcoin, and of course, the subsequent entrants are not going to get as many bitcoin when they are coming into bitcoin at a later date as compared with those who came in at an earlier date.

Another thing is that even if someone has investible capital of $1 billion to $10 billion, they do not really need to invest all of their capital into bitcoin, and of course the could start with a prudent level of 1% to 10%, or they could become more aggressive and go above and beyond 10% and maybe even going as high as 40%.. even if they don't really need to.  NOT very many folks are going to be as aggressive as Michael Saylor and surely he had been taking a risk that might well cause him to pass up status quo wealthy folks who were wealthier than him but failed / refused to get into bitcoin sufficiently early in order to get a decently sized position (or relatively large position if bitcoin ends up doing what many of us believe it is going to do)...

3.  How long will they spend buying their bitcoin?
I would suggest they would spend weeks, at least, acquiring such a position.  Even trading over the counter they will have an effect on the market.  And they do not want to make too big waves while they do it.  But on the other hand many probably believe the longer they wait, the better their entry price will be.  Many, but certainly not all.

3. Are there any of the above entities that are thinking they should wait for the next bear market?
I think absolutely, yes.  But most of these pros with a conservative approach are also going to hedge those bets by DCA-ing in at least somewhat in case they are wrong.  And they ARE wrong in my humble opinion.

Of course we know that the longer that people wait, whether BIGGER players, normies or smaller players, the worse their situation is going to be... and sure there is some chance that we happen to be at or near the top now for this cycle, but many of us longer timers suspect that we may well currently be at the bottom (or bouncing off price for the next cycle), so even if we get some UP and down in the near future, there are not really going to be any meaningful or realistic abilities to get into BTC at these prices or lower.. so there does  not seem to be any need to wait, even though there are several folks who likely believe that they are smarter (like you suggested).. so yeah.. good luck to them.. they are going to need it.

4.What would happen to dealer stock as this is going on?
This is a deeper question than at first glance.  Obviously most of this sort of trading is not happening ON a retail exchange.  But big whales that keep a liquid amount of bitcoin on an exchange are being reached out to by these trading desks, and the trades are happening in the dark. Then that stock of BTC will be pulled out of the liquid addresses and sent to cold storage.  These bitcoin could also change hands on a ledger at the exchange, but simply remain in the cold wallet addresses of these exchanges.  This means that not only would stocks at the exchanges be shrinking visibly, which they ARE, but they would also invisibly be becoming more frozen.  Exchange X may have a cold wallet with 10,000 BTC in it, and 9000 of them were "for sale".  But in this case we see the first number declining measurably, but the SECOND number would ALSO decline causing an invisible drop in the available float. Bittrex is still holding that billion dollars worth of BTC, but it is no longer for sale.

5.  Would these entities be incentivized to manipulate the prices on retail exchanges during the time they are trading?
Yes.  I do not think they all would do this.  I doubt Microstrategy did it.  And El Salvador is not buying so much that it is worth their effort and money.  But people planning on taking a multi-billion dollar position?  They would HAVE to consider setting up traders to manipulate the prices on the retail exchanges while the deals are being done.  Inversely, the sellers would be incentivized to support the price as they sell their large lots.  Since retail can be moved with TINY volume I just do not see how this is not happening.  But I do not hink it can happen forever...  Eventually the market will become so strong that it cannot be moved that easily any more.  When?  No clue.

6. What sort of things would we see if the above were happening?
Barts, and flash crashes/flash recoveries. Sound familiar?

For me, you are describing a big so fucking what?

We already know what some of the BIGGER players are going to do because it has already been done or attempted to be done.  So what that it is happening with more capital.  There is more money in bitcoin now as compared to 2017 (or even let's look at 2020 when BTC prices were $10k), so there is more capital that is needed to manipulate the BTC prices, and yeah they we be able to try to manipulate the BTC price, but they are going to be opposed by similar forces, so let them battle it out.. let the bearwhales battle with the bullwhales.. sounds like a wash to me and the same kinds of dynamics that we have already had.. some BIG moves one direction or another, some periods of consolidating and cycles.. until the cylces disappear (maybe after a few (2-6 or more?) more, perhaps?).

7. But what about all the normal, smaller traders?[/b]
They are still here.  And I would expect there is a range of them.  People interested in buying a whole BTC to people wanting to ship 10s of millions in.  Many of these smaller fish will be the noise floor on the retail exchanges.  As you get into larger positions you will see a more savvy trader, and some may begin to look for dark pools.  But most will still be trading on the exchange.  They will set orders that catch the flash crashes, as well as bots that buy (or sell) aggressively under certain circumstances.

8. What about the futures markets (and leverage junkies)?
Good question.  These are the cost of a truly free market.  And I think leverage trading and futures can be seen influencing the markets in the form of BART type actions as well as bigger moves at expiry.  Some smart degens are probably getting rich picking up gold nuggets in front of the biggest steam roller in history.  But as we all know... when the corn decides to move, it can do so with extreme alacrity.  Some will get murdered by the markets.

The larger the BTC market becomes the more difficult to create BARTS, but sure they might still happen from time to time.

In conclusion:
Perhaps we are on the brink of another multi year bear.  Perhaps we will see another 80% drop.  We DID just live through a 50% one.  

oh gawd...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Let's at least get through noman's land and see what happens after that before you start predicting doom and gloom bullshit.

Sure it is possible, but anything is possible.

You are describing a situation that is quite a lot less likely.   

Of course, once we get an actual blow off top for this cycle, then yeah we could get a 70% to 85% correction, but does not really seem very likely to be expecting another big correction when we just went through the 56% correction.. get fucking real..  Roll Eyes

I am not saying that another big correction could NOT take place from here, but it seems to be quite a bit less of a scenario than one that any of us should be considering highly likely at this point.

Of course, if we go up to supra $250k then yeah it becomes more likely to have corrections that get to the 70% to 85% levels.

But at SOME point this cannot continue.  Because at SOME point these billionaires lining up to get into the game are going to overcome what's left to sell.  Yes.  Everyone has a price.  And I would not be surprised if some early large investors decide to divest as we see the rocket going up.  Of course they will.  

These kinds of things happen every cycle.. peeps sell too soon thinking that the top is in.  What else is new?  Just because they are BIGGER players, I doubt that the dynamics are really going to change..

Again, sure anything is possible, but we already have BTC price performance models right in front of us and a variety of patterns that we have already seen, and we surely have no real evidence that this time is going to be different (until it isn't of course)...

Maybe even some who moved in this year.  When they can sell half their stake and be freerolling with the same money they initially invested they will do this.  But Michael Saylor has it right.  It is going to go up forever.  There is coming a point where selling for anything other that the need to spend will make absolutely no sense at all.  Borrow against it, or sell little bits for the big things.  But otherwise why would you ever let go?  It will be called a ponzi, again and again and again.  Because this is the archetypal, mathematical event that ponzi schemes all pretended to be.

There are all kinds of views about bitcoin and how to attempt to treat it... some people are going to be like Saylor and others are going ot want to take profits as soon as they see a 50% UPpity candle... and all kinds of variations in between.. even amongst the rich  or even amongst the WO members, we are not going to come to any kind of agreement about when to sell, how much to sell or to lend out your bitcoin and a variety of other nonsense approaches that might not exactly apply to our situation, but we do them anyhow because we see others doing it.

Already the signs of this thing getting out of control are starting to appear.

Huh?  Out of control?

I doubt it.

I see that we are gravitating at the top of the range in recent days.. especially since about October 15 we have been mostly above $60k..

Sure, there are quick little DOWNity price spikes here and there .. but seems like a BIG so what?  fake outs happen all the time.. zoom out a bit;. we are largely in a kind of S2F pattern, whether we want to accept it or not, so we can largely see where we have been, where we are and where we are likely to be going, even if it is not exactly guaranteed and even if there might be a few more fake outs along the way, including desperate FUD spreading/the king is dead panic assertions along the way.

These flash recoveries... the constant upward pressure.  News after news after news of bank after firm, after bank integrating it.  All the while the payment network is being developed in parallel to the already established store of value asset.  Saylor is right that Bitcoin does not challenge the USD.  The lightning network does. Wink  Thing is people do not realize yet that the lightning network IS Bitcoin.  But they will.

Over time the base layer is going to get very crystalizedossified.  We already see it.  

FTFY.. the word is "ossified."

Above as I describe bitcoin is cold storage at X exchange being "frozen solid" surreptitiously as an investor buys it, but lets the exchange continue to custody it.  As it stops moving on the base layer it becomes increasingly valuable.  A lot of people doubt this. But like so many other aspects of bitcoin it does not make sense when measured by the standards of the day.  It slows down because the hands holding it are ever stronger.  

There will always be a float that is being used to transact by the whole world.  But that percentage of the total will be ever decreasing.  Because the incentive to HOLD it is never going away.  

In my opinion the above things are simply a mathematical certainty.  

And the math is going to blow our pants off.

Can't disagree with this last point, even though overall, like I already suggested in my earlier responses, I cannot really expect that you are saying anything that is not already pretty much known.. just with BIGGER players this time around.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:01:23 AM

Explanation
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:05:30 AM

No confirmed math. No confirmed science. Nice try, but we're not falling for it.

Damnit!  All that hocus pocus I tried to pull and you just cannot be moved!

I have under estimated you!
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:20:21 AM

jjg lambasts me some with eye rolling and the like...

I merit you in spite of all the lambasting. Wink

I have noticed something interesting though... a pattern in your responses.

I use a technique when making an idea clear where I allow for a possibility that I highly doubt.  This time instead of saying; "I think this is the super-cycle"  I lay out that I think there is a significant change the last 50% crash will be the first of a generally decreasing magnitude of bears.

You tend to look at the flat statement:  (Something along the lines of) "The 'normal' 80% crash could still happen this cycle BUT..."  and you kind of knee jerk and go:
oh gawd...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Let's at least get through noman's land and see what happens after that before you start predicting doom and gloom bullshit.

It's like you are missing my point.  My point is not the doom and gloom.  And I am saying what you a are saying in your response.  Perhaps I could be more clear and say: "Of course anything is possible, but I believe we may see more frequent, less deep bear markets as we move into a mature market that ends up eating all the value in the world".

But that would not have the cAPS over-dramatic flair!!!

Still, the thing I notice is you want to knee jerk at any extreme prediction, particularly bearish ones, that you do not notice when they are a hypothetical meant as a contrast.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughtful comments!

Again... I think something really big is coming. Wink

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:45:38 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2021, 10:49:47 AM by aysg76

Shitcoin holder's acting like they are financially stable and will spill out knowledge that they know more but inside they are dead totally.

The whales enjoying seeing the the market playing on their hands and then they all are dead one by one and that's the exact chart how most of these shitcoins will end up with charts going suddenly down to zero like the squid games which is now $3-$4 million scam coin. Grin This photo exactly suits this and all other shitcoins  that how the investors assume the coin but in reality it's exactly the opposite.

Make your choice.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4180

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:00:46 AM

Hey did I miss this?

To be honest, I don't see future for BSV - positions are getting lower and lower, capitalization is not growing, and it is not visible, due to which progress can be made
We are very sorry for that. We can't hide it anymore, things really went wrong.

We thank everyone who supported us. We tried our best to develop an unique project, but global crypto-community was not on our side

Please forgive us if you can

The Tard Capitulated. Smiley

I felt so happy when I saw this (I hate anything CSW-related), but after checking things out, it seems it was only a joke. BSV is still alive and (barely) kicking, sadly...  Sad
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:01:31 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:07:49 AM

Wow, nasty down wicks all the time.
What could it be?

I'm not seeing it... really... I am not kidding

Largely I see a gravitation of BTC daily weighted volume that is largely UPpity...

Since October 15, we have had every day with values above $60k, except for October 27.. and that was nearly in the mid-$59ks.. so really, just seems to be coiling in the upper end of the range.. what's to complain about, even if we may possibly perhaps get some kind of correction... life is good.  No?

I'm not complaining about the price per se, which as you say is nothing to complain about.

I do have issues with those nasty, quick movements and instant retraces. It looks artificial, and although I can't prove it, I have the strong feeling there are fuckers at work.

What else is new?

Sometimes there can be testing of support and if it bounces back, and there could be accidents or there could be overplay of hands (failure to coordinate)... All kinds  of things..

From my current thinking:  "nothing to see here."

Let me write home to mom once something actually interesting happens.

Until then..

we seem to be inclining onwardly UPpity.. and nothing that the desperate bear-twat-whales can do about it.

highlighted "we" for emphasis

funny one llama... nice to get a wee bit of humor around these parts from time to time.

we know that within that context: "we" means the royal we.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:28:29 AM

There are quite a few wolf-of-wallstreet wannabies, who think with their pathetic millions (mostly borrowed) they can profit by shorting a trillion asset. Not gonna happen, n00bs! Even more pathetic are morons like proudcunt and billynocoiner. They want to make the false impression of funny trolling while holding a big stash. But the truth is that they've lost their precious bitcoins a long time ago, and their only hope is to gamble with high leverage. Which gives even more pain from the rusty pipes liquidations in their arses and each time they fail, they come here to cry. Here it is the real picture of any of those lost souls (r0ach, proudcunt, saverainforest, cryptotourist, mindrust, billynocoiner and many more who lost their sound mind a long time ago):

Hey ivonm, can you please explain how is it that I fall amongst those others - weak hand and liars category? By your judgment of course! Hm?
Could it be that you’re extra salty, after my reference of your “ivomm” account, to be a potential Cuntonian account?
Can we have another confirmation? Did I spoil your Xmas scam? Hm motherfucker?

Billynocoiner must be proudhon’s side kick account - I thought that was obvious.

On-topic, BTC’s hashrate is averaging up nicely. Price will follow.
Go BTC, go!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:01:23 AM

Explanation
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1196

Never selling

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:46:26 AM

Hint for traders. Sell the asian session buy the US.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:01:23 AM

Explanation
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2912

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:27:32 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), cygan (1)

💰 Kristoffer Koch invested 150 kroner ($26.60) in 5,000 bitcoins in 2009, after discovering them during the course of writing a thesis on encryption. He promptly forgot about them until widespread media coverage of the anonymous, decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency in April 2013 jogged his memory.⁠
Bitcoins are stored in encrypted wallets secured with a private key, something Koch had forgotten. After eventually working out what the password could be, Koch got a pleasant surprise:⁠
“It said I had 5,000 bitcoins in there. Measuring that in today’s rates it’s about NOK5m ($886,000),” Koch told⁠

_____⁠

💸 In April 2013, the value of bitcoin peaked at $266 before crashing to a low of $50 soon after. ⁠
Koch exchanged one fifth of his 5,000 bitcoins, generating enough kroner to buy an apartment in Toyen, one of the Norwegian capital’s wealthier areas.⁠

Today those $5000 bitcoins would be $310,850,000.00 United States Dollar
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4180

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:38:30 AM

💰 Kristoffer Koch invested 150 kroner ($26.60) in 5,000 bitcoins in 2009, after discovering them during the course of writing a thesis on encryption. He promptly forgot about them until widespread media coverage of the anonymous, decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency in April 2013 jogged his memory.⁠
Bitcoins are stored in encrypted wallets secured with a private key, something Koch had forgotten. After eventually working out what the password could be, Koch got a pleasant surprise:⁠
“It said I had 5,000 bitcoins in there. Measuring that in today’s rates it’s about NOK5m ($886,000),” Koch told⁠

_____⁠

💸 In April 2013, the value of bitcoin peaked at $266 before crashing to a low of $50 soon after. ⁠
Koch exchanged one fifth of his 5,000 bitcoins, generating enough kroner to buy an apartment in Toyen, one of the Norwegian capital’s wealthier areas.⁠

Today those $5000 bitcoins would be $310,850,000.00 United States Dollar

I hope he kept some of those coins... Lucky guy!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:01:31 AM

Explanation
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2494

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:18:22 AM

I reckon it's pretty much confirmed you don't speak for the majority here.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:51:11 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2021, 10:04:01 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by AlcoHoDL (1)

jjg lambasts me some with eye rolling and the like...

I merit you in spite of all the lambasting. Wink

I have noticed something interesting though... a pattern in your responses.

I use a technique when making an idea clear where I allow for a possibility that I highly doubt.  This time instead of saying; "I think this is the super-cycle"  I lay out that I think there is a significant change the last 50% crash will be the first of a generally decreasing magnitude of bears.

You tend to look at the flat statement:  (Something along the lines of) "The 'normal' 80% crash could still happen this cycle BUT..."  and you kind of knee jerk and go:
oh gawd...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's like you are missing my point.  My point is not the doom and gloom.  And I am saying what you a are saying in your response.  Perhaps I could be more clear and say: "Of course anything is possible, but I believe we may see more frequent, less deep bear markets as we move into a mature market that ends up eating all the value in the world".

But that would not have the cAPS over-dramatic flair!!!

Still, the thing I notice is you want to knee jerk at any extreme prediction, particularly bearish ones, that you do not notice when they are a hypothetical meant as a contrast.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughtful comments!

Again... I think something really big is coming. Wink

Of course, I had merited that earlier "meta analysis" post of yours too.. even though i rolled my eyes at some of your ways of presenting matters.. I concede that you still raised several decent points, and I responded how some of those points struck me in terms of even how some other members might react to some of your ways of presenting some of the matters.  

Might I have read through my responsive post and changed my tone after re-reading and going through the whole thing a few times..? sure maybe I could have and sure maybe I spent less time on my response than I should have.. but I made choices regarding how much time to spend on my responsive post and at what point to move on once I made my points rather than going through it one, two or three more times...

Concededly, I also have some opinions about you based on some of your past writings that may have influenced my way of responding at various points in that post too..;.

And yes, upon first reading your post, I had not noticed that you were juxtaposing argumentative hypotheticals that did become more apparent when I read some of your points in later paragraphs of your post..

I doubt that I am being overly unfair to the various points that you made nor failing to understand you as much as you are making me out to be  (including your assertion that I am mostly only receptive to bull arguments or even accounting for my one of my ongoing criticisms of you and other posters who seem to be inclined to roll their own models without adequately accounting for some of the dominant currently credible BTC price prediction models), but so be it, you can conclude what you wish regarding the extent of my understandings or lack thereof or if I should have spent more time on the substantive points (and nuances) of your post to improve the quality of my various on-the-spot criticisms.  

I certainly don't claim to understand everything that every poster writes whether convoluted argument styles, technical presentations, cultural references, stylistic matters or even if I might not be feeling sufficiently well-rested to get nuances that are meant to be communicated within certain writings.  

Overall I do tend to continue to have positive impressions regarding several of your longer posts, even though sometimes I do not agree and sometimes I might not get inspired to respond in any kind of way.. even though there were a few points in this latest long post ("meta analysis") that pushed me over my own then threshold and into a kind of responsive mode.
Pages: « 1 ... 29599 29600 29601 29602 29603 29604 29605 29606 29607 29608 29609 29610 29611 29612 29613 29614 29615 29616 29617 29618 29619 29620 29621 29622 29623 29624 29625 29626 29627 29628 29629 29630 29631 29632 29633 29634 29635 29636 29637 29638 29639 29640 29641 29642 29643 29644 29645 29646 29647 29648 [29649] 29650 29651 29652 29653 29654 29655 29656 29657 29658 29659 29660 29661 29662 29663 29664 29665 29666 29667 29668 29669 29670 29671 29672 29673 29674 29675 29676 29677 29678 29679 29680 29681 29682 29683 29684 29685 29686 29687 29688 29689 29690 29691 29692 29693 29694 29695 29696 29697 29698 29699 ... 33339 »
  Print  

Jump to: