May 03, 2024, 04:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29664 29665 29666 29667 29668 29669 29670 29671 29672 29673 29674 29675 29676 29677 29678 29679 29680 29681 29682 29683 29684 29685 29686 29687 29688 29689 29690 29691 29692 29693 29694 29695 29696 29697 29698 29699 29700 29701 29702 29703 29704 29705 29706 29707 29708 29709 29710 29711 29712 29713 [29714] 29715 29716 29717 29718 29719 29720 29721 29722 29723 29724 29725 29726 29727 29728 29729 29730 29731 29732 29733 29734 29735 29736 29737 29738 29739 29740 29741 29742 29743 29744 29745 29746 29747 29748 29749 29750 29751 29752 29753 29754 29755 29756 29757 29758 29759 29760 29761 29762 29763 29764 ... 33319 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10207

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 06:30:17 AM
Merited by AlcoHoDL (1)

[edited out]

Can't disagree with any of the above. Regarding Bitcoin units, I've also thought about the vast gap between BTC and sats (that's an 8-orders-of-magnitude gap -- it's massive). It's not so convenient to use 0.021 BTC, but neither is 2,100,000 sats. Perhaps we could say that we are currently in a no-man's-land kind of level in between the units... Some have tried to use mBTC, μBTC, and so on (proudhon would probably like that -- math, science and all). In those units, 0.021 BTC = 21 mBTC, which is quite nice. For some reason, though, those units never took off...

Newbies... From my experience, it's currently VERY difficult for the average newbie to get started in Bitcoin, due to its apparent "expensive" status. They all tell me that it's too expensive to buy. And the problem is not only in terms of understanding that one BTC is divisible by 100,000,000 units. Even when I explain this to them, they still don't like the idea of owning "only" 0.021 BTC. It seems far too teeny weeny tiny an amount to them. They'd rather invest in cheap shitcoins instead -- they can be whole-coiners that way, except they conveniently omit the "shit" part in between...

Maybe this is really a feature, a way to filter out the weak hands... What do I know? At my time, common corn amounts were whole anyway, LOL!

Of course your overall point about life being unfair applies in bitcoinlandia too.  

Many of us have the potential to get considerably distracted by unit bias, and there are surely some needs to get above and beyond superficial considerations in order to NOT screw our lil selfies out of taking reasonable and prudent measures - yes stacking sats or yes stacking fractions of a BTC.

Both HODLers of BTC and those who are able to quickly get past their unit bias inclinations are going to be way better off by a lot of normies (not excluding myself from this) being real superficial dumbasses.. Many of us have likely seen a lot of real smart people spending a lot of time arguing how normies are disadvantaged by unit biasness.. and yeah, maybe there is some need to feel sorry for those dumbasses, but another reason just to assert that they better grow the fuck up and look into matters beyond superficialities for their own good..  Accordingly early adoption of any asset or technology or invention or discovery is going to be filled with asymmetric information, and sucks to be uie pooie if you have allowed yourself to get distracted into nonsense and missed years and years of abilities to get involved in BTC accumulation and instead you have to suffer with less upside potential from having to wait longer to get as much upside appreciation as the earlier adopters who were either lucky, insightful, or some combination of those.  

By the way.. .maybe the lack of any kind of ability to achieve consensus regarding some kind of unit between satoshis and bitcoin remains such a matter of just the fact that new things take time... especially when there is ongoing movement in the new things... and surely at some point there is going to be some necessity to establish some kind of middle unit.. just for practicality sake... and maybe at some point some various BIGGER players will consistently begin to gravitate on some kind of in between unit that just starts to become apparent and obvious.. but at this time.. satoshis and bitcoin seem to be the unambiguous consensus-reached units of 8 magnitude differentiations as you pointed out.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 06:55:42 AM

From a few of your posts naim027, you are starting to seem a bit distracted and focused on shitcoins.

If you do not correct, you may well need a batman slap soon or maybe some other kind of similar treatment, and hopefully, I do not start regretting even having had sent you even one merit because you had seemed to have made some decent points, earlier.. especially if you might not even be trying to focus ur Lil selfie a wee bit better.  

Have you heard of king daddy?  Do you even close to understanding what it is?  I doubt any of us expect you to be any kind of expert, but Jesus fuck what's the deal with focusing on shitcoins and somehow considering that to be relevant to our savior, aka king daddy?  

To be honest, You are right. I don't know what is kind daddy and not even close to understanding.

IDK where I am an expert at, Maybe In GPU Mining? But, Since it's not related to the Bitcoin Price movement, I am not going to bother you guys by sharing this kind of shit information.

And yeah, I don't like shitcoins that much. Please don't judge me from my meme post or my previous news post. 92% Of My portfolio Holding Bitcoin (Yeeee).

I just corrected my previous post to respect you and forum rules.

To be honest, I didn't expect attention from all of you guys. I thought I would be a random guy who just posted a random comment and never back again. Because no one paying attention to a newbies. Grin Grin
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 07:01:24 AM

Explanation
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 07:11:16 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), OutOfMemory (1)

Well, physicists tell us that the DIAMETER of the observable Universe is 90 bil light years. I am not sure how they derived this number considering that it is only 13.8 bil years old, as you probably meant. You are absolutely right that it is most likely MUCH bigger (beyond the observable part).

Well, like, yeah... If you want to be pedantic, I'm referencing the ~13 bil year old arrow of time expanding outwards in all directions to create a presumably spherical volume - What lays beyond the known volume of space/time sorta question type deal?
naim027

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 07:20:44 AM

Rugged again haha. What a shit coin. Are you suckers really going to hold through another crypto winter? The writing is on the wall, sell before it gets worse.

Aren't you the most insightful of nocoiners that I never did meet?

He's not a nocoiner. He's got a few sats in the address in his profile, and he's hodling them.

I am Just Wondering "How The Heck This NoCoiner Got 20 Merit From a Single Post?"

I am here for the last five years and trying to get at least 100 Merit. But I am failed. Grin Grin

Of course, you gotta ask MNbag about making such a seemingly stupid-ass and irresponsible dispensation of smerits to such a dweeb called billynocoiner.

I already posted and criticized MNbag for exercising such bad judgement to have had merited billynocoiner with that quantity of merits.. but whatever, no need to have merit envy naim027... just focus on working on the quality of your own posts rather than being concerned about the merits that others are receiving.. For sure, there are subjective components involved in the merit system that allows nearly unlimited discretion to members regarding how to spend their smerits (once they earn them).. Of course, merit source members have more limitations involving being restricted from behavior that amounts to selling of their smerits, but still even merit source members have quite a bit of smerit spending discretion, so it does not seem be psychologically healthy to be questioning whether others deserve as many merits as they had been receiving. .even though sure, you are likely correct that billynocoiner did not deserve any kind of merits and there seems to be some weirdness in why any kind of genuine member would have reasonably concluded that billynocoiner deserves any merits.. let alone 20 for one post.. and put that on MNbag for contributing to that seeming nonsense.. Let's move on..

By the way, you are misquoting me too naim027.. Your quote seems to attribute me with a point that HI-TEC99 made

This one:  >>>>>"He's not a nocoiner. He's got a few sats in the address in his profile, and he's hodling them."<<<<<

Sure, mistakes are made, but try NOT to be erroneous in your post attributions.

Rugged again haha. What a shit coin. Are you suckers really going to hold through another crypto winter? The writing is on the wall, sell before it gets worse.

Aren't you the most insightful of nocoiners that I never did meet?

He's not a nocoiner. He's got a few sats in the address in his profile, and he's hodling them.

I am Just Wondering "How The Heck This NoCoiner Got 20 Merit From a Single Post?"

I am here for the last five years and trying to get at least 100 Merit. But I am failed. Grin Grin

Actually, your account is four years old.
And the merit system is younger than that.

another good point, d_eddie.. and naim027 ONLY has 109 posts... and of course, there are a decent number of us who are disinclined to grant credibility or even benefit of the doubt when a user shows his lil selfie inclined towards the exaggeration of facts (unless there is an obvious joke attempted therein, which is not the case with what naim027 seems to had been striving to achieve with those representations).

I appreciate your feedback about it. Yeah, I did misquote you. I am sorry about it. I am on vacation and I wrote that with mobile and I made that mistakes.

I am scared of what I am writing, IDK how you guys will take it.
cAPSLOCK asked to Argue with you. I know he is joking Grin
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3002

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 07:36:21 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2021, 07:47:56 AM by OutOfMemory
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You and me both my friend.

Either planet Earth is the only life harboring planet in the universe or it is not.
We may never know. But regardless, either scenario is mind boggling.

I've read a few articles that basically say, we can't be the only planet in the whole universe with life ... there are billions of stars per galaxy, and billions of galaxies, and an exponential number of planets per star (well, some stars have no planets, but some stars have solar systems like ours.)

We just haven't seen them, or they haven't seen us, or somehow we are too far apart to see each other, or they may have lived long time ago.

In a relative universe, it's not so much a question of where but when (intelligent) life is existing. Every signal the radio-telescopes are picking up right now are from the past of the originating location. So IF we (as lifeforms) get discovered by "aliens", there's a 99,9999% chance that they come visiting us after we are gone as a species. Intergalactic dating the hard way.
What we are looking at is the very past of the universe.

Well, physicists tell us that the DIAMETER of the observable Universe is 90 bil light years. I am not sure how they derived this number considering that it is only 13.8 bil years old, as you probably meant. You are absolutely right that it is most likely MUCH bigger (beyond the observable part).

Well, like, yeah... If you want to be pedantic, I'm referencing the ~13 bil year old arrow of time expanding outwards in all directions to create a presumably spherical volume - What lays beyond the known volume of space/time sorta question type deal?

Wouldn't the Doppler Effect be the root cause for this observation? Assuming that Einstein was right...
(EDIT: marcus already opened this box before i read his reply)

Either planet Earth is the only life harboring planet in the universe or it is not.

I've read a few articles that basically say, we can't be the only planet in the whole universe with life ... there are billions of stars per galaxy, and billions of galaxies, and an exponential number of planets per star (well, some stars have no planets, but some stars have solar systems like ours.)

We just haven't seen them, or they haven't seen us, or somehow we are too far apart to see each other, or they may have lived long time ago.

Well lets hope some green lizard mofos didn't already find us and are ruling it all behind the scenes. Grin

They say you can recognize them by their terrible haircuts. Hair seems to be a concept them aliens never seem to have understood.
* OutOfMemory browsing for pictures of Trump...
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 08:01:24 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10207

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 08:04:07 AM
Merited by naim027 (1)

From a few of your posts naim027, you are starting to seem a bit distracted and focused on shitcoins.

If you do not correct, you may well need a batman slap soon or maybe some other kind of similar treatment, and hopefully, I do not start regretting even having had sent you even one merit because you had seemed to have made some decent points, earlier.. especially if you might not even be trying to focus ur Lil selfie a wee bit better.  

Have you heard of king daddy?  Do you even close to understanding what it is?  I doubt any of us expect you to be any kind of expert, but Jesus fuck what's the deal with focusing on shitcoins and somehow considering that to be relevant to our savior, aka king daddy?  

To be honest, You are right. I don't know what is kind daddy and not even close to understanding.

IDK where I am an expert at, Maybe In GPU Mining? But, Since it's not related to the Bitcoin Price movement, I am not going to bother you guys by sharing this kind of shit information.

And yeah, I don't like shitcoins that much. Please don't judge me from my meme post or my previous news post. 92% Of My portfolio Holding Bitcoin (Yeeee).

To be honest, I didn't expect attention from all of you guys. I thought I would be a random guy who just posted a random comment and never back again. Because no one paying attention to a newbies. Grin Grin

Well, if you are attempting to post in areas that genuinely are of interest to you, then from time forum members are going to respond.  When I first joined the forum in early 2014, I recall wanting to post more, but I tried to post ONLY a few times a day because I wanted to attempt to temper my participation and also try to focus on reading more threads and contents.  After the passage of a certain amount of time, I became less and less self-restrained, and sure even currently some members find the quantity and the lengths of my posts to be annoying as fuck.... so sure after some time some of the members will get to know you and even start to appreciate some of your views on topics, yet at the same time, it can take a while for members to get to know you.

I still have a lot of posts in which no one responds, and most of the time I am not too overly preoccupied with any kind of response unless I am seeking an answer to a question that I have, but even then sometimes no one responds..

Personally, I believe that it is best NOT to take matters too personally on the interwebs, and hopefully in the end you can figure out some ways that you make your involvement in the forum meaningful for you.  If you are genuinely interested in an area, such as bitcoin, then it seems to me that some of the kinds of participation should develop with some kind of natural level. .and for sure there are guys (and perhaps a gal or two) who do tend to show that they have some areas of specialty that they are better at than others.. or at least they are able to contribute in ways that others might not be able to provide that kind of angle.. and in some regards, each of us should be able to accomplish some of those kinds of unique perspectives because each of us have our own personal experiences that are not going to be exactly the same as others even if sometimes there might be a variety of similarities or ways that guys (and maybe a gal or two) can relate to your way of seeing one kind of topic or another.

By the way, from my own personal perspective, it does seem within a range of reasonable prudence to have a decently large percentage of your holdings in bitcoin (if the comparison is to other cryptos), and surely sometimes there could be other factors going on that cause any of us to describe why we choose one level of allocation or another and sometimes we might start with a certain level of allocation that will change with time based on BTC price appreciation or even based on our creation of a target and then it could take several years to reach such target.  

For some forum members, it can be a wee bit frustrating in the beginning because they might feel that they either do not know anything regarding bitcoin or they are really early in their stages of BTC accumulation - but they start to be able to relate more and more with the various bitcoin topics that are discussed in this thread with the passage of time and their continuing to accumulate BTC and become more and more familiar with BTC and developing experiences around it.. so even in that regard, newbies are welcome to participate in this thread and there would not be any kind of expectation that someone who is new to BTC would have as much knowledge as someone who has been involved in BTC for several years and/or actively participating in this thread for several years.  

Personally, I have nothing against newbies, including bitcoin newbies.. whether you (or any other member) admit(s) to being in such status or not.  Many of us also learn from some of the questions that are raised by newbies.. so there is that angle too.

[edited out]

I appreciate your feedback about it. Yeah, I did misquote you. I am sorry about it. I am on vacation and I wrote that with mobile and I made that mistakes.

It's not a big deal.. I just wanted to point it out.

Ultimately, it is up to you how much to post and what you want to post about.  This thread does have quite a bit fewer restrictions than other threads on the forum in terms of deviation from the thread topic.. but still guys are likely to confront you if you make posts that are not very contributory, but there are some members who seem to like being annoying and they still post in this thread even if they might ONLY loosely relate their posts to bitcoin from time to time.  Whether you stick to your guns or compromise or stay on topic or not is up to you.. and some topics will get you more backlash than other topics.

I doubt that cAPSLOCK is completely joking.. sometimes merely disagreeing with me will earn you merits from some other forum members.. It's up to you if you want to take that approach.   I could provide you some members who had taken that approach in the past, but really, I don't want to go down that road.. and you can read through some thread history or just come to those conclusions yourself if you stick around for a while, you may well see that there are some members who seem to devolve into personal battles more than others.

Personally, I doubt that we are here to just to agree for the mere sake of it, but I believe that sometimes some members might get caught up on some seemingly personal battles and I would not proclaim myself to be completely exempt from that - even if I do believe that I am striving to maintain some substantive attack rather than pure personal attacks towards some members whose posts contents might bother me from time to time.

And for sure, some members are way the hell better than others in terms of backing up their assertions or making their assertions humorous or some other kind of angle that causes some members to consider their contribution(s) as worthy of a response or some other kinds of recognition...... so in that regard, sometimes there could end up being some battles in which neither member is really more correct than the other but there are differences in approaches and perspectives to the issue or the matter discussed and maybe some arguments that are never really resolved but kind of evergreen in terms of continuing to come up from time to time.  
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:01:31 AM

Explanation
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:06:36 AM

It is.

But those I've told about BTC whilst it was still easy to become a whole coiner STILL maintain gold is a great hedge against inflation.
Becoming a whole coiner is now probably out of reach for the majority of the population in the west, let alone outside of it.

But meanwhile gas prices against fiat just rose 17% in ONE day.....

The lying media in the west are still telling the sheep that it is all Putin's fault. And they are also suggesting inflation per annum is only 4-5-6%
And the sheep believe them.

Let them buy their rubbish gold.
From here I'll be looking for a 10-100x BTC by 2030.

I'll even be happy with a 2x to be honest.
I doubt gold will even do that.
Gold is no more safe heaven and as fast you realize this fact the more reluctant you become to opt btc as your main investment as inflation guard and i have argued it many times.

By the way now you have equilibrium between your activity and merit score and it's best to save it here as past memory when you reach high rank on the forum.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:45:06 AM

Some eminent theoretical physicists say the whole universe might be a two-dimensional surface, like a hologram.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/information-in-the-holographic-univ/

...our universe, which we perceive to have three spatial dimensions, might instead be written on a two-dimensional surface, like a hologram. Our everyday perceptions of the world as three-dimensional would then be either a profound illusion or merely one of two alternative ways of viewing reality.  A grain of sand may not encompass our world, but a flat screen might.

I used to take the piss out of batty who started the flat earth thread for an April fool's day joke, then found out the University of Southampton (UK) has a flat universe page (and they're serious)!

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2017/01/holographic-universe.page

Theoretical physicists and astrophysicists, investigating irregularities in the cosmic microwave background (the ‘afterglow’ of the Big Bang), have found there is substantial evidence supporting a holographic explanation of the universe – in fact, as much as there is for the traditional explanation of these irregularities using the theory of cosmic inflation.

The researchers, from the University of Southampton (UK), University of Waterloo (Canada), Perimeter Institute (Canada), INFN, Lecce (Italy) and the University of Salento (Italy), have published findings in the journal Physical Review Letters.

A holographic universe, an idea first suggested in the 1990s, is one where all the information, which makes up our 3D ‘reality’ (plus time) is contained in a 2D surface on its boundaries.

Scientists have been working for decades to combine Einstein’s theory of gravity and quantum theory. Some believe the concept of a holographic universe has the potential to reconcile the two.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:58:37 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2021, 10:56:01 AM by HI-TEC99

Well lets hope some green lizard mofos didn't already find us and are ruling it all behind the scenes. Grin

They say you can recognize them by their terrible haircuts. Hair seems to be a concept them aliens never seem to have understood.
* OutOfMemory browsing for pictures of Trump...

Apparently you can recognise them from their smell, they smell like farts. And if they smell like farts imagine what their farts must smell like.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a29932234/what-would-aliens-smell-like/

...Which led my son to one inescapable conclusion: If aliens exist, they probably smell like farts.

I don’t know enough about farts, Mars, or aliens to refute him, so I reached out to somebody who does: Clara Sousa-Silva, a molecular astrophysics postdoctoral associate at MIT.

“Your son is absolutely correct in his inference,” she told me. “Most of my work in astrobiology looks at anaerobic environments, which have a lot in common with the environments that produce farts. So, yes, aliens are reasonably likely to smell like farts.”

Now I know what Ripley was smelling...

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:01:23 AM

Explanation
naim027

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:04:42 AM

Well, if you are attempting to post in areas that genuinely are of interest to you, then from time forum members are going to respond.  When I first joined the forum in early 2014, I recall wanting to post more, but I tried to post ONLY a few times a day because I wanted to attempt to temper my participation and also try to focus on reading more threads and contents.  After the passage of a certain amount of time, I became less and less self-restrained, and sure even currently some members find the quantity and the lengths of my posts to be annoying as fuck.... so sure after some time some of the members will get to know you and even start to appreciate some of your views on topics, yet at the same time, it can take a while for members to get to know you.

I still have a lot of posts in which no one responds, and most of the time I am not too overly preoccupied with any kind of response unless I am seeking an answer to a question that I have, but even then sometimes no one responds..

Personally, I believe that it is best NOT to take matters too personally on the interwebs, and hopefully in the end you can figure out some ways that you make your involvement in the forum meaningful for you.  If you are genuinely interested in an area, such as bitcoin, then it seems to me that some of the kinds of participation should develop with some kind of natural level. .and for sure there are guys (and perhaps a gal or two) who do tend to show that they have some areas of specialty that they are better at than others.. or at least they are able to contribute in ways that others might not be able to provide that kind of angle.. and in some regards, each of us should be able to accomplish some of those kinds of unique perspectives because each of us have our own personal experiences that are not going to be exactly the same as others even if sometimes there might be a variety of similarities or ways that guys (and maybe a gal or two) can relate to your way of seeing one kind of topic or another.

By the way, from my own personal perspective, it does seem within a range of reasonable prudence to have a decently large percentage of your holdings in bitcoin (if the comparison is to other cryptos), and surely sometimes there could be other factors going on that cause any of us to describe why we choose one level of allocation or another and sometimes we might start with a certain level of allocation that will change with time based on BTC price appreciation or even based on our creation of a target and then it could take several years to reach such target.  

For some forum members, it can be a wee bit frustrating in the beginning because they might feel that they either do not know anything regarding bitcoin or they are really early in their stages of BTC accumulation - but they start to be able to relate more and more with the various bitcoin topics that are discussed in this thread with the passage of time and their continuing to accumulate BTC and become more and more familiar with BTC and developing experiences around it.. so even in that regard, newbies are welcome to participate in this thread and there would not be any kind of expectation that someone who is new to BTC would have as much knowledge as someone who has been involved in BTC for several years and/or actively participating in this thread for several years.  

Personally, I have nothing against newbies, including bitcoin newbies.. whether you (or any other member) admit(s) to being in such status or not.  Many of us also learn from some of the questions that are raised by newbies.. so there is that angle too.

[edited out]

It's not a big deal.. I just wanted to point it out.

Ultimately, it is up to you how much to post and what you want to post about.  This thread does have quite a bit fewer restrictions than other threads on the forum in terms of deviation from the thread topic.. but still guys are likely to confront you if you make posts that are not very contributory, but there are some members who seem to like being annoying and they still post in this thread even if they might ONLY loosely relate their posts to bitcoin from time to time.  Whether you stick to your guns or compromise or stay on topic or not is up to you.. and some topics will get you more backlash than other topics.

I doubt that cAPSLOCK is completely joking.. sometimes merely disagreeing with me will earn you merits from some other forum members.. It's up to you if you want to take that approach.   I could provide you some members who had taken that approach in the past, but really, I don't want to go down that road.. and you can read through some thread history or just come to those conclusions yourself if you stick around for a while, you may well see that there are some members who seem to devolve into personal battles more than others.

Personally, I doubt that we are here to just to agree for the mere sake of it, but I believe that sometimes some members might get caught up on some seemingly personal battles and I would not proclaim myself to be completely exempt from that - even if I do believe that I am striving to maintain some substantive attack rather than pure personal attacks towards some members whose posts contents might bother me from time to time.

And for sure, some members are way the hell better than others in terms of backing up their assertions or making their assertions humorous or some other kind of angle that causes some members to consider their contribution(s) as worthy of a response or some other kinds of recognition...... so in that regard, sometimes there could end up being some battles in which neither member is really more correct than the other but there are differences in approaches and perspectives to the issue or the matter discussed and maybe some arguments that are never really resolved but kind of evergreen in terms of continuing to come up from time to time.  

Thank you very much, Sir, For your precious words. It takes me while to read Grin. But trust me, I never feel bored.
Yeah, I like bitcoin and I am interested in it. That's why I am here.
I appreciate you guys for being generous. I was there in Bitcointalk from 2017. I am a reading guy. Recently I started writing.

From my personal experience, I saw newbies are less appreciated.
I am not blaming anyone. But I am just pointing out. As far I understand, I have to be a known guy here or I must have a high-rank profile. Otherwise, people will ignore you and you will be less appreciated.

I might be wrong. But that was my personal experience.
Example: I posted info on a thread, No one even replied to me.

After two or three days, someone copied from my post and he posted. And he gets 10+ From that post. Just because he has a high-ranked profile. (This happened with me in 2019-20 maybe ) I cannot exactly remember.

Anyways, that's none of my business. I will follow your suggestions. Better I focus on my work and not how other people get + for nonsense posts.

Thanks.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 11:01:24 AM

Explanation
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2072

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 11:08:02 AM
Merited by Mbitr (1), psycodad (1), OutOfMemory (1)

rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1501

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 11:29:40 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Yes.
Don't believe in the whales.. the ants will prevail!
Isn't this what Satoshi envisioned with his creation: Not centralized but encompassed by the masses. Grin
A few billion ants could lift a whale.
So they can lift the price back up past Plan B's prediction before month's end.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 12:01:34 PM

Explanation
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2891

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 12:28:47 PM

https://twitter.com/bitcoinundisc/status/1461191574201716740?s=21
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1678

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 12:39:00 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2021, 12:54:44 PM by goldkingcoiner

I think the diameter of the universe being ESTIMATED to 93+ Billion LY is way off. If the universe is non local, then there is no middle, because everywhere is the middle. So space is infinite and everywhere. The big bang also happened everywhere. There is no edge of spacetime because its everywhere. So, infinite.

And here's the kicker: Because space is expanding at an accelerated rate faster than the speed of light means that the light, which is too far away, will never reach us.

Some eminent theoretical physicists say the whole universe might be a two-dimensional surface, like a hologram.

Well the higher dimensions are built on the lower ones so that does sound very logical. Can't have 3D without adding a dimension to 2D. If you go further, 2D is built upon 1D which is built upon 0D, which is just a point without size or axis. If you think of it in terms of a graph, a point becomes the graph itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 29664 29665 29666 29667 29668 29669 29670 29671 29672 29673 29674 29675 29676 29677 29678 29679 29680 29681 29682 29683 29684 29685 29686 29687 29688 29689 29690 29691 29692 29693 29694 29695 29696 29697 29698 29699 29700 29701 29702 29703 29704 29705 29706 29707 29708 29709 29710 29711 29712 29713 [29714] 29715 29716 29717 29718 29719 29720 29721 29722 29723 29724 29725 29726 29727 29728 29729 29730 29731 29732 29733 29734 29735 29736 29737 29738 29739 29740 29741 29742 29743 29744 29745 29746 29747 29748 29749 29750 29751 29752 29753 29754 29755 29756 29757 29758 29759 29760 29761 29762 29763 29764 ... 33319 »
  Print  

Jump to: