Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32700 times)
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Bitcoin is hardly to be saved in a bank accept it is exchanged in a local currency of the land. This means that you must exchange bitcoin to the value of the local currency before you can make a deposit in the bank. i think bitcoin is mainly installed in the bitcoin wallet.

Yes it's up to you as you can save bitcoin  into bitcoin wallets like blockchain or coinbase i would suggest coinbase which is much simple and easy to use then once you have enough bitcoin then exchange it for your local currency from a trader at localbitcoin.com.

Hey great, even I am using coinbase wallet. Its seems to be good and as a security reason its not accepting VPN. Even I just created a account in Localbitcoins.com and I noticed when we transferred to this trading site wallet then its get logging in when we save the user and passkey. Please check and use both according to your convenience.

Yes even i am using this coinbase wallet i used to have blockchain earlier which was equally good but when it comes to convenience and user friendliness then coinbase is the best wallet and it does not accept VPN which proves that while begin user friendly and simple it's secure as well and for desktop Electrum is best.

Yeah even I am using electrum wallet since long time and it has great security features which keeps your bitcoins intact and would be impossible for an hacker to stole your bitcoins and whenever I want to sell my bitcoins I transfer that amount to my localbitcoins wallet where I can sell them online and transfer the fiat currency directly to my bank account in the fastest way possible.

Yes electrum wallet is the best option and it has the best security features, regarding to the saving of bitcoin i think it is best idea to save btc, if we just look at the way it has progressed from some day so we must for some more days so that price goes much higher so that we can utilize it later,
saving is a good option but along with that we have to make sure we invest at the right things to get the best benefit of our btc.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:10:38 PM

Bitcoin is hardly to be saved in a bank accept it is exchanged in a local currency of the land. This means that you must exchange bitcoin to the value of the local currency before you can make a deposit in the bank. i think bitcoin is mainly installed in the bitcoin wallet.

Yes it's up to you as you can save bitcoin  into bitcoin wallets like blockchain or coinbase i would suggest coinbase which is much simple and easy to use then once you have enough bitcoin then exchange it for your local currency from a trader at localbitcoin.com.

Hey great, even I am using coinbase wallet. Its seems to be good and as a security reason its not accepting VPN. Even I just created a account in Localbitcoins.com and I noticed when we transferred to this trading site wallet then its get logging in when we save the user and passkey. Please check and use both according to your convenience.

Yes even i am using this coinbase wallet i used to have blockchain earlier which was equally good but when it comes to convenience and user friendliness then coinbase is the best wallet and it does not accept VPN which proves that while begin user friendly and simple it's secure as well and for desktop Electrum is best.

Yeah even I am using electrum wallet since long time and it has great security features which keeps your bitcoins intact and would be impossible for an hacker to stole your bitcoins and whenever I want to sell my bitcoins I transfer that amount to my localbitcoins wallet where I can sell them online and transfer the fiat currency directly to my bank account in the fastest way possible.

Yes electrum wallet is the best option and it has the best security features, regarding to the saving of bitcoin i think it is best idea to save btc, if we just look at the way it has progressed from some day so we must for some more days so that price goes much higher so that we can utilize it later,
saving is a good option but along with that we have to make sure we invest at the right things to get the best benefit of our btc.

If you don't find any legit place to invest your bitcoins then best choice would be to save them in wallet and wait for the price to go higher as keeping money in bitcoins is saving and also a investment at a same time and saving money in bitcoins will grow your money even if you don't do anything with it and it will give best outcome in compare to saving money in banks.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

Yes it's up to you as you can save bitcoin  into bitcoin wallets like blockchain or coinbase i would suggest coinbase which is much simple and easy to use then once you have enough bitcoin then exchange it for your local currency from a trader at localbitcoin.com.

If you don't find any legit place to invest your bitcoins then best choice would be to save them in wallet and wait for the price to go higher as keeping money in bitcoins is saving and also a investment at a same time and saving money in bitcoins will grow your money even if you don't do anything with it and it will give best outcome in compare to saving money in banks.

Whatever is said, the best thing to do as of now at least is to keep calm and save btc. Not only comparing to the bank, including all the part of investment the best investment path is in btc. just look at the profit which we get from it. whether you gamble or whatever you do make sure to keep the btc saved for the future.

bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

Whatever is said, the best thing to do as of now at least is to keep calm and save btc. Not only comparing to the bank, including all the part of investment the best investment path is in btc. just look at the profit which we get from it. whether you gamble or whatever you do make sure to keep the btc saved for the future.

Gambling will waste your money so it will be ideal not to visit those places where we have fear of loosing money and the best thing to do with bitcoins at a moment is simply keep them safe in wallet and watch the market and when it goes higher would be the best time to sell them.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

Saving bitcoin in bank is not at all possible. Because of few things, it is decentralized, it is not fiat currency, we get less transaction charges comparatively very less price than the bank. it is good to save btc and use it when we see the best value for our price.

We don't need banks to save our bitcoins we can easily save them in bitcoin wallet which nevertheless then banks and you will be having access to your funds 24/7 with total control and you can take decision of selling them according to your choice when you see price going higher so its good to save bitcoins for future as everyone is predicting to see higher price in future.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

Gambling will waste your money so it will be ideal not to visit those places where we have fear of loosing money and the best thing to do with bitcoins at a moment is simply keep them safe in wallet and watch the market and when it goes higher would be the best time to sell them.
although some people have good opportunity of making money from gambling and they even depending on bitcoin for live, but still majority of peole  are not making money from gamblng.
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:05:58 PM

although some people have good opportunity of making money from gambling and they even depending on bitcoin for live, but still majority of peole  are not making money from gamblng.

There are very few people who are depending on gambling for living and may be they are rich people who can afford to go through even huge loss even if they loose sometimes as with high bankroll you can make good profits if you win so they would be hoping to recover their losses in next game.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:35:17 PM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

No one from here can give you answer on this question. Banks have their own way of working, for example I can choose to save in my currency or to save in dollars/franks or any other more `stable` currency, rates are not so high but if currency gain in value over the time you have extra profit on that. Bitcoin saving can something similar, but question yourself if they give big interest on saving how do they make all the money to give back to people? Better to have lower and safe percent then to risk too much, over the time bitcoin will gain value, so just saving can bring profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

No one from here can give you answer on this question. Banks have their own way of working, for example I can choose to save in my currency or to save in dollars/franks or any other more `stable` currency, rates are not so high but if currency gain in value over the time you have extra profit on that. Bitcoin saving can something similar, but question yourself if they give big interest on saving how do they make all the money to give back to people? Better to have lower and safe percent then to risk too much, over the time bitcoin will gain value, so just saving can bring profit.
true this question can not be answered because there are no banks that accept bitcoin or adopt bitcoin
I think you just have to keep save your bitcoin in the wallet I think it is beneficial for you
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

true this question can not be answered because there are no banks that accept bitcoin or adopt bitcoin
I think you just have to keep save your bitcoin in the wallet I think it is beneficial for you
No i think there are banks that actually accepting bitcoin in some countries.. that is why there are some bitcoin ATM out there..
That you can exchange the money into bitcoin anytime instantly.. keep saving it takes a long time before you can make a good profit.. see the movement of the price of bitcoin its playing around $1000-$1200 and its not moving more than $1300 except few weeks ago..
And much better i you have a chance that the price of bitcoin is below $1200 you can buy and sell it above $1200 so that you can gain profit every time the price is increase..
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:59:04 PM

Yes, just to save bitcoins we do not need banks or any third party services. People do live with traditional imagination of banks like it is the only place where they could keep their bitcoins safer and also they do think bank interest is the only way to make bitcoins to grow safer. I am not seeing any beneficial of having bitcoin banks just our wallets are good enough for a convenient way of saving bitcoins.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:07:06 AM

Saving bitcoin in bank is not at all possible. Because of few things, it is decentralized, it is not fiat currency, we get less transaction charges comparatively very less price than the bank. it is good to save btc and use it when we see the best value for our price.
The possible thing just download your core wallet or another SPV wallet and try to save your bitcoin on your wallet. Because i've never seen the banks will give a permission to bitcoin in his community because the bitcoin as a threat by the bank itself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RENATA612

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

Unfortunately until now there is no bank bitcoin so do not know what percentage of profit that we will get, from the results of our bitcoin storage, to the system, I still do not know the same or different from the banking system in general.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:22:40 AM

Unfortunately until now there is no bank bitcoin so do not know what percentage of profit that we will get, from the results of our bitcoin storage, to the system, I still do not know the same or different from the banking system in general.

Profit? I assume you are referring to the interest that you would get over your coins, so from there I wouldn't expect anything significant. But the main point of attention is that people take the term Bitcoin bank way too serious. It won't be an 'official' functioning institute like our regular banks. It will be a service in form of an exchange or online wallet service. That's really it. I can't at all see how a regular bank will ever want to incorporate an asset as Bitcoin.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:34:42 AM

Much better if you will save bitcoin as bitcoin itself, not as a Dollar or other currency. Bitcoin price is still rising and yet its not controllable. Just stay as is, save your bitcoin as bitcoin itself, wait for the right time, be patient and always look for the price of bitcoin online . Monitor the price as always as possible.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:22:55 AM

Just save bitcoin into your wallet as the price now is increasing. This is also an investment were you can keep or hold you bitcoin unlike in a bitcoin bank that has a lower percentage and not possible to adopt because of its decentralization. So best for me save bitcoin in a wallet .
Rajchandu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

We should always BTC keep seving. For feature. And wait for the price to go higher as keeping money in bitcoins is saving and also a investment at a same time and saving money in bitcoins will grow your money even if you don't do anything with it and it will give best outcome in compare to saving money in banks.
Text

Activity: 2380
Merit: 589

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:19:53 AM

You can't save your bitcoin directly to a bank unless there is already a bitcoin bank in your location. If it is not yet available then it will be converted first on your country's currency or your prefered other currency option. The rate will be depends on the bank because sometimes they have differences.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:17:04 AM

The whole idea about bitcoins is to avoid using a bank. You shouldnt really want to take bitcoins that you own and then put them into some one elses trust. There arent any banks that do what i think your looking for but there have been companys that usually end up scamming you for your bitcoins. If you want to earn a percentage of the bitcoins you own then the current best way is just to buy and hold. You wont earn more btc this way but you more than likely will earn more fiat for every btc you own.
If you want to save some of your bitcoins, we have many options where we gonna put it or storage it. Saving bitcoin in bank is not a good idea for that bitcoiner like us to do it. Because we are the bank already of our owned bitcoin, we save our owned private key password, and we can saved it to usb, or we can make do some backup for it just in case happen we can retrieve anytime. And I do agreed it is much better to buy and hold.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

You can't save your bitcoin directly to a bank unless there is already a bitcoin bank in your location. If it is not yet available then it will be converted first on your country's currency or your prefered other currency option. The rate will be depends on the bank because sometimes they have differences.

I guess there were some countries that uses and accept bitcoin legally and so the bank accepted in some, I guess in the Philippines the Central Bank there accepts already If I am not mistaken.  But dont worry as soon everyone will decide to accept bitcoin because of its so much popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: