Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32696 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

As far as I know, there are no banks that accepts Bitcoin therefore, it is not possible. You can only save your bitcoin on your online wallet or if you want, convert it into fiat then save it into banks but that is not a good thing to do because it will be taxable and subject for inflation but if you save it in online wallets, there is a high possibility that it will increase its value after a few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snegap

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:45:00 PM

i don't know if have any bitcoin bank ? ?
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:07:40 PM

It may be foolish to say that it would be very good to sell Bitcoin at today's prices. Prices in reality on the crypto currency are very good today, but it will be a waste of money to sell. I am more than confident until the end of the year, we will see the growth of Bitcoin up to 3000 dollars and possibly more.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

As far as I know, there are no banks that accepts Bitcoin therefore, it is not possible. You can only save your bitcoin on your online wallet or if you want, convert it into fiat then save it into banks but that is not a good thing to do because it will be taxable and subject for inflation but if you save it in online wallets, there is a high possibility that it will increase its value after a few years.
No, it's not advisable to save your bitcoin into an online wallet if it something you wanted to keep for a long time. Instead of that is better to get a paper wallet save your bitcoin in there, get a bank deposit box and keep it there.

Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:50:33 AM

What's good about bitcoin is that even if you don't do anything, you will have profit in return of your savings or investments. Saving it will not just hold your money but rather it will give you earnings. As the price of bitcoin inflate same goes with your savings.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

What's good about bitcoin is that even if you don't do anything, you will have profit in return of your savings or investments. Saving it will not just hold your money but rather it will give you earnings. As the price of bitcoin inflate same goes with your savings.
Yeah, saving in terms of bitcoin is the one that gives you a earning periodically based on the difference in price taking place between days. Another thing is the you could never loss your capital at any instance unlike the investments in which sometimes you might loss your capital too.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:41:16 AM

Yeah, saving in terms of bitcoin is the one that gives you a earning periodically based on the difference in price taking place between days. Another thing is the you could never loss your capital at any instance unlike the investments in which sometimes you might loss your capital too.
But when Bitcoin can saving in Bank, it not is a currency anonymous and will get management by any country or somebody. I not like if Bitcoin can tax fee transaction and management by anyone, Bitcoin is a freedom currencie and will change the world's
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:36:35 PM

It's better to save your bitcoin to your wallet because the value of bitcoin is unpredictable. When it in your wallet you will know that the value of bitcoin increase and you predict your currency profit. Another is convert your bitcoin to fiat and deposit it to bank for a long period of time to get profit.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

Im trying to let the signatures earning for saving purpose, but the altcoins are making me get insane soo i do hold the bitcoins and see an opportunity to invest and maybe get a decent profit with them. But for me the hardest thing is to ignore altcoin market, but i do believe i will be able to achieve my goal that is saving a big part of my coins.
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

Saving bitcoin at the bank by following the latest price is impossible, I think bitcoin does not need 'bank', we just need to save it in online wallet, safe and no monthly fee charged.you want to trade it with dollar, we just exchange bitcoin with Dollars in the exchanger
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 01:38:11 PM

There's no Bitcoin bank, or no reliable Bitcoin bank, the one who call themselves a bank and would like to take your Bitcoin from your wallet will probably a liar, they just wanna steal your Bitcoin, so forget it. There are just too many scam cases in China. Your own wallet will be the safest place where your Bitcoin should be.

Taking about saving Bitcoin, I'm very regretful that I sold more than 5 Bitcoin in last year, I just realize that how much I loss. But from now on I won't sell any Bitcoin.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:07:48 PM

The idea of bitcoin is to be your own bank
there's plenty of wallet u can use,and only you can save the private key
so what's the point if you're using bank to save your bitcoin?
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

But when Bitcoin can saving in Bank, it not is a currency anonymous and will get management by any country or somebody. I not like if Bitcoin can tax fee transaction and management by anyone, Bitcoin is a freedom currencie and will change the world's
Now bitcoin is still good and still has its own storage, we will still be profitable when the price of bitcoin increases, but we do not have monthly interest like savings in the bank. Bitcoin does not need a bank, it is something of freedom and not controlled by anyone, if there are banks for bitcoin, we will face many problems and troubles. Personally, I do not want trouble, especially the tax and government problems, I just like to save bitcoin in wallet and invest it in altcoin, that will increase the bitcoin I hold

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

Saving bitcoins is the best in coins. ph it is an app which serves as a wallet of the bitcoin. with the coins.ph your bitcoin is safe and it is proven to be legit and it is not a scam. Saving bitcoins is useful because there will be times that the value of the bitcoin will increase.
saving bitcoin is the best way to increase the number of your bitcoin, but i think those people who will invest bitcoin for a long time it it will be more profitable. to me i am going to hold bitcoin for a long time may be i safe it for next 5 years, and i am sure that after 5 years it will surely give me good profit.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:03:08 PM

But where are you even going to invest as investing bitcoins online is really risky and i don't think there is any legitimate bank online which even provides you interest other than freebitco.
If you want to invest go to yolodice or any dice site and invest with a X10 leverage for maximum profit
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

But where are you even going to invest as investing bitcoins online is really risky and i don't think there is any legitimate bank online which even provides you interest other than freebitco.
If you want to invest go to yolodice or any dice site and invest with a X10 leverage for maximum profit

I think he is talking about the real bank, not the online banks, and even they have online banks, I think they have their own banks in the real life. And I don't think he is trying to invest his bitcoin,  but he is trying to save or keep his bitcoin on the bank. I think it will be dependent on how the price is, about the rate, I think it will be the same as the fiats.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:06:19 PM

We dont need a third company to come and take control of our coins at all, its very clear to me if you wanna to save just need to buy your bitcoins and let them into the wallet, if you wanna to get more bitcoins with the current one you have you need to expose them at risk, trading is the lower risk to get extra coins.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:17:30 PM

We dont need a third company to come and take control of our coins at all, its very clear to me if you wanna to save just need to buy your bitcoins and let them into the wallet, if you wanna to get more bitcoins with the current one you have you need to expose them at risk, trading is the lower risk to get extra coins.
Trading is a recommended way of earning to those people who know how to trade and if he do not know about trade then I will recommend to not to involve in trade untill you learn about trade as if you will start trade without knowing about it then you will face a high risk and the chances are more that you lose all of your money.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

I have the QR code for my coldwallet storage saving wallet printed on my wall in my room. Every so often I point my camera at it and load up​ some bitcoins. It's fun and easy and reminds you to save. Save now so you don't have to work hard later.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:08:44 AM

Saving bitcoins for future is always an good habit as more you save more money you will get in future when you will sell them at higher price so without spending them now try to save as much as you can.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: