Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32699 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

Saving bitcoin will surely help you achieve your goals in the future, as the price increases tendency are you will earn higher profit. I do save bitcoin for future purpose and if in 5yrs the price increased so much, we are the one who benefits on that.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:39:22 AM

Saving bitcoin will surely help you achieve your goals in the future, as the price increases tendency are you will earn higher profit. I do save bitcoin for future purpose and if in 5yrs the price increased so much, we are the one who benefits on that.

Long term investment?
Kind of a problem with me because I love playing with my coins in trading or in gambling although I have saved some just in case.
We have different views with this saving thing. Some save just for short term and would do another investment in other fields.
For now, it is really a good idea to stay with bitcoin because of the blooming popularity.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:24:03 AM

Long term investment?
Kind of a problem with me because I love playing with my coins in trading or in gambling although I have saved some just in case.
We have different views with this saving thing. Some save just for short term and would do another investment in other fields.
For now, it is really a good idea to stay with bitcoin because of the blooming popularity.
It is fine if you want to use BTC for trading, investing or other personal use, just remember to set aside a good percentage of your BTC and store them safely. My golden percentage ratio is 20%/80%, where 80% of my total Bitcoins gets frozen in a corner and forgotten and I use the remaining for a bit of trading and investments. Smiley I am not doing any mass buying and selling for Bitcoins, but I'll save what I have.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

Long term investment?
It is fine if you want to use BTC for trading, investing or other personal use, just remember to set aside a good percentage of your BTC and store them safely. My golden percentage ratio is 20%/80%, where 80% of my total Bitcoins gets frozen in a corner and forgotten and I use the remaining for a bit of trading and investments. Smiley I am not doing any mass buying and selling for Bitcoins, but I'll save what I have.

I would be of similar thinking. I am storing the majority for long term investment
but there are a few in daily use for alt coin trading and possibly buying goods.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

Unfortunately we dont have any bitcoin bank existing.All you have to do is to hold it until the value is increased very large.Or you can invest it and wait for it to grow.Do that again and again and wait for the bitcoin's value to be very big.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 09:37:25 AM

Unfortunately we dont have any bitcoin bank existing.All you have to do is to hold it until the value is increased very large.Or you can invest it and wait for it to grow.Do that again and again and wait for the bitcoin's value to be very big.

Speculation is one way to earn profits from the appreciation of the price but I think one should not rely on that option. Bitcoin / blockchain is a new technology and thus there are many opportunities and scope for the development. Thus I think investing in some part of the holdings in blockchain/bitcoin startup would be a wise idea to go with. One should make sure that he is using number of bitcoins in the agreement and not the value of it in fiat.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

If you have bitcoin, you can be your bank yourself. You can store your bitcoins into your bitcoin wallet and you can manage it the way you want it to be. That is an advantage owning a bitcoin, you can manage your coins yourself. So, why do you need a reason to have a butcoin bank?
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:32:00 AM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

Its sad to say but there are no bitcoin banks existing online. If you want to earn then just hold your bitcoins in your wallet and wait for an inflation. That way you will get more profit out of your investment. The only way to  save in banks is to convert your bitcoin into fiat currency and then deposit it on banks. But holding bitcoin is much profitable than savings on bank.

So true. Holding bitcoin can give more profit. But we also must continue to monitor market prices. So as not to lose as well.
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

In saving bitcoins i prefer the poloniex online money trading. In Poloniex online money trading you can save or invest your bitcoin and trade it, through the poloniex online money trading your bitcoin can get grow in a short period of time. On my own experience my money is now become thrice in just one month. It is a wise website in where you can save your bitcoins.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

Saving bitcoins is a nicest thing to do were you can manager your money and monitor it. Until now theres no bitcoin bank though it will increase your savings but it will take time.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

one of the steps to make the odds of bitcoin currently the higher value and create as high-value currency by way of storing bitcoin for now because next year is going to be getting high again this should value the right time
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

I do not think the bank is 'bitcoin', we just need to keep it in the wallet online, safe and no monthly fees charged.
If you can try investing because this will increase your biutcoin
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?
There is not such a thing, it is very likely that if such a thing existed you will not receive any interest rates and you will receive the same amount of bitcoin if you withdraw and the movement in price of bitcoin will dictate how the deposit moves vs the dollar.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

To be honest I am also waiting for when banks will start accepting bitcoins, but i don't think so any bank accepting bitcoins yet. If it will happen the rates will be according to that time, it is not possible to predict the deposit rates so soon.
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

The whole idea about bitcoins is to avoid using a bank. You shouldnt really want to take bitcoins that you own and then put them into some one elses trust. There arent any banks that do what i think your looking for but there have been companys that usually end up scamming you for your bitcoins. If you want to earn a percentage of the bitcoins you own then the current best way is just to buy and hold. You wont earn more btc this way but you more than likely will earn more fiat for every btc you own.
dey90

Activity: 548

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:28:08 PM

So far there is no bank that lets you save your bitcoins. The HaoBTC wallet allows you to receive income if you let your Bitcoin stored there, but I do not know exactly the rate hike.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

i thinj most poeple agree on the fact that we all should save bitcoin at least for now, with the current high transaction fees it is hard or it is kind of improfitable to move bitcoin around or exchange it, and i think this expalins the high price that it has reached now
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:55:30 PM

For now I dont know of any banking transaction that works with bitcoin. The whole bitcoin concept is a threat to cash banking therefore if you still want to save in a bank vault then you need to convert your money into USD. But I recommend you hold on to the coin. With level of appreciation and depending on your local currency inflation you might gain more than expected in mo time
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:05:13 PM

Saving your bitcoins will be the best strategy and good investments to have for now and talking about other invesrments like of minings and other adds, I don't think so it will have to be successful. Since bitcoin demand is growing rapidly despite of it's unstable price which could change it's price in a minute it could drop bigger values. People has developed their trust on this currency and have serious idea of holding their bitcoin for a long period of time, because of the profitable earnings that they will get from bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:07:13 PM

By storing bitcoins in a bank, you're really destroying the whole purpose of bitcoins. Suddenly the bank has full control over all the bitcoins you have. There are very few banks that supports bitcoin. I only know about one, which is a bank in Norway. Currently this bank simply connects to coinbase and uses that to buy/sell and store bitcoins. I don't know wether this bank has control of the bitcoins stored here.

who cares
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: