Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2019, 03:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 548072 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
someonesomeone

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

The first coin that was added in the new 10 coins in 10 days is Wanchain:

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/996074253790441477

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satrum

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

"WAN added to the ICONOMI platform! DAA Managers can now add WAN to their Digital Asset Array!" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/247
How much DAA will buy WAN?

about:
Wancoin (WAN) is Wanchain’s native token. Transactions consume a certain amount of WAN, and users pay WAN security deposits to cross-chain verification nodes when making transactions. Wanchain is creating a new distributed financial infrastructure and aims to power the new digital economy with their cross-chain smart contracts.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

ICONOMI Monthly Update for April

https://medium.com/iconominet/2018-monthly-update-iv-c91f95ad76fc

someonesomeone

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

Another day another coin added, this time it is Zilliqa:

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/996406224336965632?s=21
Gutenhans

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Its easy for iconomi to become a exchange its harder not to compete for buy backs. (i.e binance nr25 coinmarketcap and iconomi 126) Btw they are now both in Malta, if iconomi wants cheaper fees than binance the extra income from the funds make it posible? or do they want binance and the other exchanges to hold icn and in return iconomi is not doing the exchange? There is no advantage if icn does not do this and the price is volitile no mather what.

Again binance is a exchange and iconomi is a platform for index funds. insert "Different but the same, but still different" GIF

Binance did the 50% fee discount because of competition on a already established segment (Crypto Exchanges). On a exchange you exchange your funds for crypto and then if you're a sane person you get them out of there as quick as possible and store them as secure as you know and can. Considering a lot's of exchanges don't even bother with transparency it's a very high risk to hold you're funds long term with a exchange.

With the Iconomi Platform you are able to invest your funds in crypto projects. Projects that are selected by different experts who have their own skin next to yours. They re-balance the funds as they see fit so you don't loose you're time trying to keep the ratios in line with the project development. Your investment is not only very securely stored but also insured so there is no hacking risk. Besides the security you actually know and can be sure they have the money they claim to have because of the financial audit. At the moment they have no competition. Not real and not at the same level. Low fees/transparency/nina listed on stock exchange/fiat ramp up/security and so on

Iconomi is way more transparent in reality. Binance fakes trading Volume https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e and can also be hacked - see the ViaCoin incident.

Putting your money with Binance long term means you have to trust a Chinese businessman/broker/developer for his word. In compassion with iconomi where you have all this security, insurances and transparency (financial audit) plus the columbus who looks like he knows what he's doing with the investment. Given that binance is putting every token that pays a nice commission even scams - see BRD, CTR and TUSD i would be carefull with letting my money sit there for more then a couple of minutes.

Iconomi is a lot more carefull what tokens they list Wink

By GOD i've got nothing with the Chinese people but they way they deal over there it's incredible. They've fooled even the American stock market with so many firms that declared profits even 10x bigger than in reality. They've got away with it because who can get the truth in china? If you look at how binance fakes the volume and you don't see the similarity then i don't know what else can i tell you.

They've made a really bad name on the stock market and with serious investors because of this in the last 10 years. And that bad name can stick to binance too if people will see (i hope) the fake volumes the scam listing and so on.

Maybe you don't care about all this stuff because moving a couple of g's around it's not really a concern for you even if it should be. But for people who want to invest long term and be sure about the liquidity and the safety of the invest this is the perfect product.

There will be no quick burning of the tokens with iconomi, not one as you are so desperate to see. Patience is what many people are missing for good projects to grow.
RichardReMark

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

Hey Gutenhans what did you mean with “Your investment is not only very securely stored but also insured so there is no hacking risk”. My investment was icn and the parity hack (potential buy back monney) was not secured and insured. And what sane person would trust Deloitte, now i have to ask myself who audits Deloitte i dont know what kind of bonusses the ceo of deloite gets do you? Who cares what China does (and again Binance is in Malta) look at what japan is doing whit the bitcoin mt gox trustee guy. At they end of the day i dont trust China, Deloitte, Iconomi, Japan, Malta, Gutenhans or Binance, but tomorrow with a few kliks on the iconomi computer i can use iconomi as my exchange whatever fee is on there. And that is the point a few kliks and people will pay fees.
Its easy for iconomi to become a exchange its harder not to compete for buy backs. (i.e binance nr25 coinmarketcap and iconomi 126) Btw they are now both in Malta, if iconomi wants cheaper fees than binance the extra income from the funds make it posible? or do they want binance and the other exchanges to hold icn and in return iconomi is not doing the exchange? There is no advantage if icn does not do this and the price is volitile no mather what.

Again binance is a exchange and iconomi is a platform for index funds. insert "Different but the same, but still different" GIF

Binance did the 50% fee discount because of competition on a already established segment (Crypto Exchanges). On a exchange you exchange your funds for crypto and then if you're a sane person you get them out of there as quick as possible and store them as secure as you know and can. Considering a lot's of exchanges don't even bother with transparency it's a very high risk to hold you're funds long term with a exchange.

With the Iconomi Platform you are able to invest your funds in crypto projects. Projects that are selected by different experts who have their own skin next to yours. They re-balance the funds as they see fit so you don't loose you're time trying to keep the ratios in line with the project development. Your investment is not only very securely stored but also insured so there is no hacking risk. Besides the security you actually know and can be sure they have the money they claim to have because of the financial audit. At the moment they have no competition. Not real and not at the same level. Low fees/transparency/nina listed on stock exchange/fiat ramp up/security and so on

Iconomi is way more transparent in reality. Binance fakes trading Volume https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e and can also be hacked - see the ViaCoin incident.

Putting your money with Binance long term means you have to trust a Chinese businessman/broker/developer for his word. In compassion with iconomi where you have all this security, insurances and transparency (financial audit) plus the columbus who looks like he knows what he's doing with the investment. Given that binance is putting every token that pays a nice commission even scams - see BRD, CTR and TUSD i would be carefull with letting my money sit there for more then a couple of minutes.

Iconomi is a lot more carefull what tokens they list Wink

By GOD i've got nothing with the Chinese people but they way they deal over there it's incredible. They've fooled even the American stock market with so many firms that declared profits even 10x bigger than in reality. They've got away with it because who can get the truth in china? If you look at how binance fakes the volume and you don't see the similarity then i don't know what else can i tell you.

They've made a really bad name on the stock market and with serious investors because of this in the last 10 years. And that bad name can stick to binance too if people will see (i hope) the fake volumes the scam listing and so on.

Maybe you don't care about all this stuff because moving a couple of g's around it's not really a concern for you even if it should be. But for people who want to invest long term and be sure about the liquidity and the safety of the invest this is the perfect product.

There will be no quick burning of the tokens with iconomi, not one as you are so desperate to see. Patience is what many people are missing for good projects to grow.

Gutenhans

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/iconomi-ervin-kovac-coo-ethereum-blockchain-based-digital-asset-management-platform/ what interests you begins at 5:20

"With these types of new digital assets security, custody is basically the key we all know what happened with some of the exchanges so the security of the assets of our users is our top priority. We have developed our own hot and cold security system that safely stores all these assets and it is very simple to use for the end user.

Some of these assets don’t offer multi sig wallets by themselves and that’s one of the systems we developed. Our system is like this: it goes from hot to cold based on the projected needs of these assets ever being to be moved. The lowest level is a multi sig contract with the highest number of participant or signatories required. They are all over the world and don’t know each other. This is the level we don’t expect to need to move often. There are some additional requirements based in to the smart contract that I cannot give out. So this is lowest level. As you go higher the criteria for security lowers. There are lower number of signatories in these smart contracts for the funds to move and when you get to the top you have some buffers for the small percentage of the total assets that basically insure the liquidity for the platform and these assets are controlled by the server and are naturally the most exposed. We solve this exposure with insuring them. So our hot wallets are insured so we have that covered and as you go lower all of these are done offline with hardware wallets, etc…
There are multiple levels of cold and hot storages and each of them is more or less complicated depending on the projection of how often those funds have to be moved."

unfortunately there's no good answer for the parity incident
The parity hacked library was a incident that should not happen, as we we're insured many times that the funds have been moved from parity wallets after other incidents in the past.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

The next coin to be added to the ICONOMI platform will be LOOM:

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/996759616250892288

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
RichardReMark

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:46 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 03:15:35 PM by RichardReMark

Sure lets call parity a incident just like the Dao “incident”, meanwile Vitalik zits in zwitserland Zuric in his million villa not having a fund in iconomi. I wanna open a fund in Iconomi and call it for the fun wtf Vatalik if the etherium community does not reverse the parity situation. Call me a conspiracy theorist but the Doa situation was needed and used to know what would happen to bitcoin/bitcoin cash the parity thing is just the next step to know what we will do and how we will react with the traped million bitcoins of Satosi Nakamoto. But lets not talk about why the exchanges hold icn while iconomi can be a exchange.

I for one like to call Parity and Dao coincidinks zo that everyone would understand Wink
cold_nebula

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

Welcome to the latest edition of the ICONOMI Weekly Update series: https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-weekly-update-9a9e9a9b0ebc
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

Sure lets call parity a incident just like the Dao “incident”, meanwile Vitalik zits in zwitserland Zuric in his million villa not having a fund in iconomi. I wanna open a fund in Iconomi and call it for the fun wtf Vatalik if the etherium community does not reverse the parity situation. Call me a conspiracy theorist but the Doa situation was needed and used to know what would happen to bitcoin/bitcoin cash the parity thing is just the next step to know what we will do and how we will react with the traped million bitcoins of Satosi Nakamoto. But lets not talk about why the exchanges hold icn while iconomi can be a exchange.

I for one like to call Parity and Dao coincidinks zo that everyone would understand Wink
It is irresponsible for the Iconomi team to use code that stores literally hundreds of millions of dollars without even a proper security audit. They raised a lot of money in the ICO - they should have used some of that for the audit of the piece of code that is the backbone of the entire system. Asking the whole Ethereum network to fork due to the irresponsibility of a few parties is what the Ethereum community doesn't want to do, hence the debate in the first place.
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

It is irresponsible for the Iconomi team to use code that stores literally hundreds of millions of dollars without even a proper security audit. They raised a lot of money in the ICO - they should have used some of that for the audit of the piece of code that is the backbone of the entire system. Asking the whole Ethereum network to fork due to the irresponsibility of a few parties is what the Ethereum community doesn't want to do, hence the debate in the first place.
Many other Organizations also did the same. I think it was due to the trust on 'Parity', that they used it without some audit.

Just saying, whole development of major Clients makes Ethereum less 'trustless'. Wink

CRYPTRADE
◉ Decentralized Exchange ◉
✔ Share Profits ✔ CryptradeCoin ✔ High ROI ✔ Masternode ✔ PoS ✔ BTS2.0
 ▼ ANN ▲ Twitter ▼ Discord ▲ Website ▼ Vote ▲ MNO ★﹝CryptoBridge Listed﹞★
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

Many other Organizations also did the same. I think it was due to the trust on 'Parity', that they used it without some audit.

Just saying, whole development of major Clients makes Ethereum less 'trustless'. Wink
It's a matter of risk. No one should hold 9 figure wealth in a piece of software that hasn't even been audited. Whoever does that is in the wrong. The whole purpose of blockchains/smart contracts is you don't have to trust authority figures. That's why the code is public. Blindly relying on someone else's code is ok for small amounts, not for large amounts.
RichardReMark

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:58:45 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 08:21:32 AM by RichardReMark

Yea so how is the parity situation different from the Dao situation?  My guess is that a very powerfull person was hit by the Dao like the son of a US army general would do the job to make the Dao people get a bail out. We parity people just dont have that kind of luck i guess.
No it was a NSA guy that made the lights of Vatalik’s house go on and off. (Im waving seductively at my phone camera as we speak let see what wil happen) 

It's a matter of risk. No one should hold 9 figure wealth in a piece of software that hasn't even been audited. Whoever does that is in the wrong. The whole purpose of blockchains/smart contracts is you don't have to trust authority figures. That's why the code is public. Blindly relying on someone else's code is ok for small amounts, not for large amounts.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

This will be an interesting project to follow as it rolls out functionality to their platform and more of the features are opened to the public, however it should be used with caution until some of the outlined drawbacks are addressed.
RichardReMark

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

This will be an interesting project to follow as it rolls out functionality to their platform and more of the features are opened to the public, however it should be used with caution until some of the outlined drawbacks are addressed.
I am doing the best that i can im sorry im not prince Harry  Cry
abitcoin87

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:13:48 AM

Iconomi-a token that showed itself well at the start. I personally know successful investors on ICO. But now investment in it is not relevant in my opinion. Even the news of the burning has no effect on the course. Cry

▰▰▰▰ WINSTARS ▰▰▰▰
We are changing the face of gambling
https://winstars.io/
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

Yea so how is the parity situation different from the Dao situation?  My guess is that a very powerfull person was hit by the Dao like the son of a US army general would do the job to make the Dao people get a bail out. We parity people just dont have that kind of luck i guess.
No it was a NSA guy that made the lights of Vatalik’s house go on and off. (Im waving seductively at my phone camera as we speak let see what wil happen) 

There are many other differences too (e.g. the scope of the DAO hack was close to 10% of the network). Ultimately, it is a community-driven consensus, there's no guarantee provided anywhere that if you lose money then the community will essentially bail you out. See the full discussions on the Github board and reddit threads if you're interested.
RichardReMark

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

There are many other differences too (e.g. the scope of the DAO hack was close to 10% of the network). Ultimately, it is a community-driven consensus, there's no guarantee provided anywhere that if you lose money then the community will essentially bail you out. See the full discussions on the Github board and reddit threads if you're interested.
What is the point of going to gith hub or reddit its seems to me by hearing you talk they already made up there minds wtf Vatalik fund it will bee then.  Tongue
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

What is the point of going to gith hub or reddit its seems to me by hearing you talk they already made up there minds wtf Vatalik fund it will bee then.  Tongue
I don't understand your comment. In any case, since Iconomi has a stake in this (a really big one), they should release a public statement of their views.
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.