Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

They will grow and move ahead hands in hands both GameCredit and MobileGO in future. For diversity you should make some ratio between both considering one for short to medium term investment and other for medium to long term based investment. GameCredit is moving at the moment at exchanges fast but MobileGO will run after the release of platform. It is good for accumulation now more correctly.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:01:27 PM

Buy back from profit,what profit.Promise was to make buy back from % of ico funds.India nr 4 digital currency.Maybe on India btc exchanges,BTC in India is hype,bot tradings,fake volume,fake prices
Mobile games in Inda,great,thay have great devs,but there is no internet connection in India,people are connecting to social media thanks to mobile apps.Do you have place for mobile apps in your store
Bombay,nice travel,mgo is not sponsor,we are spnsors,Bombay like all India is heaven for few and hell for milions, most people in India cant buy smartphones.China you are funny,you can compete with dead google and apply but you cant compete with Alibaba ecommerce.Buy back has to be done with part of ico money.Bittrex can list emgo,and wait years for swap.Waves full of fake tokens,.Ijust see that mgo devs love money very much

Fud,trolls,hype,that tread was always selfadorable,bonus time was extended to get more moneyfrom chinise
Bilion dollari ndustry,blah,blah it is intro to any internet scam

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

^ guy above me speaking pure wisdom.  Jack is a joke and so is India LOL
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

Well the fudding and trolling is pretty comical at this point.

People who don't see potential in India are the same people who didn't see potential in China. It's all the same. India is predicted by one of the largest tech booms in the next 5 years. It's also massive when it comes to cryptocurrency usage, it also just made cryptocurrency legal.

By all means, if you don't like MGO, feel free to sell your tokens. There is plenty of liquidity for these types of fudders.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

People who don't see potential in India are the same people who didn't see potential in China. It's all the same. India is predicted by one of the largest tech booms in the next 5 years. It's also massive when it comes to cryptocurrency usage, it also just made cryptocurrency legal.

By all means, if you don't like MGO, feel free to sell your tokens. There is plenty of liquidity for these types of fudders.
well said dev if they are not trusting the potential since that there's still ongoing development they can sell it out to those whos willing to wait
and for those whos just new to the project as we really don't know what will happen yet it always depend from the success of the said project
and mobilego still young to conclude.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:50:25 PM

Fudders the only one your answer.India is tech boom,India stat up world is huge and have grants from India gov,but still India biggest incomes are from suger export,and if monsum rain will not come will be disastear there.If will be demand onmobile games there you will see Alibaba there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

If as your tell, we will need waiting next 5 years for see the token MobileGo prove it not bad project and increasing the value??? Investor as me only want your project can work as scheduled, I agree with you MobileGo has announcements about delay time listing to Bittrex, but why can't give me a time clearly as other project I joined (OAX, EON) for helps me following easy?
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:51:15 PM

As i say this ico may be miss we invest as its look like now! But lets see. Maybe miracle happen 😜

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:40:01 PM

i hope everything goes well. I have some bitcoins invested in MGO, and atm i wish i had sold them when it reached 100k.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:26:17 AM

If as your tell, we will need waiting next 5 years for see the token MobileGo prove it not bad project and increasing the value??? Investor as me only want your project can work as scheduled, I agree with you MobileGo has announcements about delay time listing to Bittrex, but why can't give me a time clearly as other project I joined (OAX, EON) for helps me following easy?

No you don't have to wait 5 years at all. Payments go live in our India conference August 10th. Once payments go live, we get begin streaming revenue from the store. Revenue from the store then goes to buying back mobilego and reducing the supply (increasing demand). AND our esports application will also be going live in the near future (which will be utilizing mobilego technology).
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:20:19 AM

No you don't have to wait 5 years at all. Payments go live in our India conference August 10th. Once payments go live, we get begin streaming revenue from the store. Revenue from the store then goes to buying back mobilego and reducing the supply (increasing demand). AND our esports application will also be going live in the near future (which will be utilizing mobilego technology).
I will believe in your words Jack, the reason why I never sell my MGO tokens is because I believe of the potential of this project.
Price maybe cheap now since it's not added in big exchanges but I will focus more on the development which you guys promise to deliver.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:59:48 AM

someday MobileGo potential can added to bittrex again or not dev
because after listing in liqui, bittrex acepted mobileGo, but platform not support in there and then delist again

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:43:59 AM

finally som good news...

Payments go live in our India conference August 10th.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:02:49 AM

I will believe in your words Jack, the reason why I never sell my MGO tokens is because I believe of the potential of this project.
Price maybe cheap now since it's not added in big exchanges but I will focus more on the development which you guys promise to deliver.
This is the reasons why Im still holding some of my mobilego. With this good news payment will go live in India, I know for sure this project has a future.  I will observe the progress and the development of this mgo.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:07:40 AM

Hope india market have some good conection to that mgo exchanges...

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:20:32 AM

India's huge market will bring huge profits for Gamecredit
Then MGO repurchase program will make MGO more valuable
The only downside now is that there is no big deal listed on MGO
As long as there are large exchanges listed MGO, 5-10 dollars will be very simple
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:25:37 AM

But there is no large exchange  Angry
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

I believe in MGO like never before. I hodl 675000 coins that i bought @ $1.5 per coin.

P.S. Gamecredits is up 30% today by the way which is good for MGO as well since GAME + MGO is a single ecosystem.
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

I believe in MGO like never before. I hodl 675000 coins that i bought @ $1.5 per coin.

P.S. Gamecredits is up 30% today by the way which is good for MGO as well since GAME + MGO is a single ecosystem.

Mobilego will be successful in the long run. It's not like those P&Ds coins where the price goes up too quickly and dumps at an even greater speed. A lot of people fudding now are just ICO flippers who are here for quick profits.  I've said it time without number that the fudders should sell their stash and move on to the next project. They'll come back in the future to cry. I'm hodling my MGO until then.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

Lets wait and see what hsppen 10.08. First...🤷🏻‍♂️

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: