Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

When can the waves MGO and eth MGO be transferred to each other?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

Can somebody explain what the benefits are of Erc233 over Erc20 tokens? It seems that even the newest ICOs have EC20 as well. Why does MGO need this?
ERC23 is a new version of token standard. Now and next time more projects will choose this standard because it enhanced security benefits.

as it is the new standard I cannot explain how bittrex can have such problems to implement this .. and other shitty exchanges can .. seems like MGO team didnt want to pay them Cheesy
the smaller exchanges just create a new ethereum address for every account holder for every eth token they use, bittrex does not do it this way as i heard there are limitations in doing it that way, with bittrex being such a large exchange wouldnt work out. it will get on there eventually hopefully sooner than later.

bittrex is not support use etherum token ERC23
because MobileGo in early listing in bittrex, but always maintanance in mobileGo addres becuse not support, and then mobileGo delist from bittrex
I don't know the reason not support token use ERC23, although liqui exchange accept it. Why big exchange as Bittrex have many token on market can't do that while small exchange as liqui can do that lol Grin?

I was thinking the same thing, but if there is a problem the smaller exchanges don't have as much to lose as the bigger ones. Plus they need to take the risks to attract more investors to their site

DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:39:45 AM

When they will give away bounty for the social network? Could be some kind of news that missed, Could you repeat it, please
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:57:21 PM

When can the waves MGO and eth MGO be transferred to each other?

yeah would also like to know when we can swap getween the chains?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

There are clear hints that development is entering in final phases from the tweet of Jack that development is about fruition. We will see sudden spike in the market and everyone's patience will be fruitful and rewarded. MGO in partnership with GameCredits are going to make big moves in future.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:18:25 PM

There are clear hints that development is entering in final phases from the tweet of Jack that development is about fruition. We will see sudden spike in the market and everyone's patience will be fruitful and rewarded. MGO in partnership with GameCredits are going to make big moves in future.

Let we see what wil happen 10.08. first!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

Buy wall is gone. I hope we don't go much lower.

Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

For months I'm looking into this ico and it seemed
great at the start. But a few months later we are kept in the dark.

They said we will spend 50% of the ico money on marketing
but zero updates so far. If you ask for updates on Bittrex you are banned
from slack by there moderator Miko (probably a 12 year old)

The team holds 30 million mgo but there are no addresses shared and
since there are some sell orders of a few 100k coins a time I wouldn't be suprised that the ico devs are
selling.

Also look at this article

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@juanchoverd/why-i-think-mobilego-and-gamecredits-is-a-scam

Really encouraging?

If someone is still interested in Mgo send me a message I still got some to sell
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:58:34 PM

since there are some sell orders of a few 100k coins a time I wouldn't be suprised that the ico devs are
selling.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@juanchoverd/why-i-think-mobilego-and-gamecredits-is-a-scam

Really encouraging?

If someone is still interested in Mgo send me a message I still got some to sell

Kept in the dark about what? Jack answers all the time. He can't respond every second someone asks when bittrex. If you really were smart you would know that bittrex isn't able to handle ERC 223 at the moment.

The devs are not selling.

That post is a joke. period. Just sell your tokens then and stop the FUD. you can sell them on liqui.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

selling.

Really encouraging?

Finally somebody who is smart and have open esis and is not neebie!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:12:28 PM

selling.

Really encouraging?

Kept in the dark about what? Jack answers all the time. He can't respond every second someone asks when bittrex. If you really were smart you would know that bittrex isn't able to handle ERC 223 at the moment.

The devs are not selling.

That post is a joke. period. Just sell your tokens then and stop the FUD. you can sell them on liqui.

He is right!
Where is big big advertise!?

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Phroneo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

He is right!

They haven't finished development of the Store, eSports app and general architecture. But they are progressing according to updates by Jack.  It would be a disaster to market now. It would actually be very unwise, and IMO, a clear sign of a pump&dump scam if they started doing a big marketing push right now to pump the coin. The fact they are busy developing, answering questions and not shallow hyping makes this project legit. I've learned that IOTA was similar with long periods of no updates, infighting, scam fears etc. We have monthly updates and this upcoming India conference. Just because the crazy crypto market doesn't value MGO (or GAME) like they do others like Ripple doesn't mean there's something wrong.

I have confidence in this project. The main suggestion I have is to get rid of that toxic moderator. I honestly think the price would be higher if not for him. Otherwise, I know that they are busy working on the eSports app, Game store and setting things up behind the scenes. Many things they haven't been able to share due to NDAs and to keep competitors in the dark. This is all going to pay off in the future. Hopefully they get to reveal a lot this week. That would calm a lot of the FUD.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:27:03 AM

He is right!

They haven't finished development of the Store, eSports app and general architecture. But they are progressing according to updates by Jack.  It would be a disaster to market now. It would actually be very unwise, and IMO, a clear sign of a pump&dump scam if they started doing a big marketing push right now to pump the coin. The fact they are busy developing, answering questions and not shallow hyping makes this project legit. I've learned that IOTA was similar with long periods of no updates, infighting, scam fears etc. We have monthly updates and this upcoming India conference. Just because the crazy crypto market doesn't value MGO (or GAME) like they do others like Ripple doesn't mean there's something wrong.

I have confidence in this project. The main suggestion I have is to get rid of that toxic moderator. I honestly think the price would be higher if not for him. Otherwise, I know that they are busy working on the eSports app, Game store and setting things up behind the scenes. Many things they haven't been able to share due to NDAs and to keep competitors in the dark. This is all going to pay off in the future. Hopefully they get to reveal a lot this week. That would calm a lot of the FUD.

What a very detailed information you shared here buddy, I hope those who panic will read this so they will buy back MGO tokens again.
It's like a sleeping giant that people failed to recognize it's potential, once big updates will be release, mark my word price will skyrocket, if people were able to bring the price up with some speculation only, how much more if that already happen.

Phroneo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:03:20 AM

He is right!

What a very detailed information you shared here buddy, I hope those who panic will read this so they will buy back MGO tokens again.
It's like a sleeping giant that people failed to recognize it's potential, once big updates will be release, mark my word price will skyrocket, if people were able to bring the price up with some speculation only, how much more if that already happen.

I wish I knew more detailed information but I'm sure we can all wait until the 10th. Jack said that there will be a long and detailed newsletter alongside the conference. He cares about the investors and project but he is limited by what he can share. He has bosses, contracts and legalities to contend with.

What's your worry?
• That it's a scam? They wouldn't have bothered doing all they they've been doing if it was. They'd definitely be trying to pump it or wouldn't even be here answering questions.
• That they are behind schedule? Seems that they might be around 1 quarter behind schedule but that is insignificant and hardly an issue with most recent updates being pretty spot on with dates.
• Annoyed by Bittrex? Yes, The decision to go with the ERC223 token and Bittrex not supporting it yet sucks. Many new tokens continue to be ERC20. It will be supported eventually of course, certainly this year. But there's little he can do without burning money equivalent to 1/4 of a SuperBwl ad which frankly isn't worth it. And in the end, it will be a good thing to have the extra features.

I get the concerns. I'm not happy to see prices go this low. But if you scratch beneath the superficial, there is great promise in this project. It is doing something very new. It isn't just Dropbox, Gambling or Youtube "Now with Crypto!" It's going to be a game store with wagering, tournamments and an item exchange.

peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:27:25 AM

When they will give away bounty for the social network? Could be some kind of news that missed, Could you repeat it, please

I might be wrong but i don't think they ran any social media campaign. AFAIK they only ran the signature campaign and the thunderclap giveaway.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:28:24 AM

According to roadmap the launch of platform is this month, yet there have been no updates and I'm too scared to ask on their slack because the Miko clown might ban me. Can the devs at least ban this bozo from their team. Being professional can go a long way.

Phroneo

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:46:28 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 07:30:47 AM by Phroneo

According to roadmap the launch of platform is this month, yet there have been no updates and I'm too scared to ask on their slack because the Miko clown might ban me. Can the devs at least ban this bozo from their team. Being professional can go a long way.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure the price would be higher if not for the bad faith caused by this moderator.

But to answer your question, there will be a long and detailed newletter coming out alongside the conference taking place on the 10th of August. I am guessing it will spell out a lot of plans and near-term dates for certain things to be ready. I imagine it will answer a lot of questions and reveal important info. They are not blind to people's anxiety.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:21:20 AM

That's also a part of being professional that clown Miko
bans a lot of potential investors. Would you invest in a project
that has a little kid as moderator?

Companies are run it a very different way.

Thanks for the peptalk guys and yeah the 223 token choice was bad Lets hope this issue is fixed on Bittrex
because you just need more exchanges that are more trusted. A lot of investors are not going to trade on liqui.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

He is right!

yeah,you may be right. maybe its good to develop something,then go advertise..but with 53miionn$ they can hire more devs. and make it faster

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

WTF..if its true,then its disaster if the have that kind clown in slack! and MGO team. but kids are everywhere. Too much ego kill your talent!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: