Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

@Jack, will there be/is there a hard cap for the ICO?

sky is the limit ...or they will say a 40-50m cap ... Grin

Again, your bipolar fudding is ridiculous. Let me paint a picture for you. If we raise 30 million, guess what happens? 15 million goes to marketing. What does that do for you? Well, it means we'll probably be able to acquire 15-40 million gamers on the platform at a user acquisition cost of .81-1.71 per gamer, and typically gamers recommend 1-3 friends. Each gamer spends an average of 3-5 dollars, meaning 15-40 million gamers could mean anywhere between 45 to 120 million dollars revenue where 10% of profit goes to buying back and burning your coins. This starts in a couple months from now. Does that sound bad to anyone? I know the people who aren't complaining signed up for this because they read our god damn whitepaper, and understood we might raise a significant amount of money. You didn't know we would raise this much? Whose fault is that? I'm sick of this fud, especially from someone who clearly doesn't know anything about the teams ambitions and accomplishments.

Also, what happened to gnosis? What marketcap did they start out at? And where are they now? They're trading above their initial marketcap, and they are much much much farther away from being used by MILLIONS of people than we are. We're in a bull market, with more money flowing into crypto than ever before. There is even a high likelihood that MGO could shoot up 2 or 3 times in value when it hits the market. So stop your damn fud, and don't blame other people for your nativity

what gnosis  ico has to do with mobile go? there was a cap !!! are all ppl in this forum stupid?? also more then 90% of tokens are locked for a year... ..that is why there are ppl have lost money in crypto  with 99% of tokens have x5 x10 lol lol lol

pll invested with game have a fucking mass loss already lol lol lol greedy fuckers lets see when ppl cry in this forum....

ps all you supporters i sale my mobile go tokens with a 5% loss and  escrow you like..and i have 0 pm.....i will have pop corn when this shit hit the fan  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

Got some proof that you've invested $4k?

tell me what escrow you like ...

or @Jack can pm me and send my  inv back -5% i will be happy 

THERE WILL BE ......
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

what gnosis  ico has to do with mobile go? there was a cap !!! are all ppl in this forum stupid?? also more then 90% of tokens are locked for a year... ..that is why there are ppl have lost money in crypto  with 99% of tokens have x5 x10 lol lol lol

pll invested with game have a fucking mass loss already lol lol lol greedy fuckers lets see when ppl cry in this forum....

ps all you supporters i sale my mobile go tokens with a 5% loss and  escrow you like..and i have 0 pm.....i will have pop corn when this shit hit the fan  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

Dolores after seeing X posts by you it's so clear you're a troll or mentally unstable that I have to accept you're a troll, because no one that unstable would be able to keep picking good alt coins (even though its 9/10 winners today).

I'm 99% sure you're a troll, and everyone else is as well. Since you're trolling hard or too thick headed to understand, what Jack is saying (I believe) when comparing to GNO is (I thought this as well so I didn't invest) GNO sold for $30 a coin which INSTANTLY tripled basically with weird polo insider trading/investment, and GNO is literally a speculative project. MobileGo is like ETH infrastructure being added to the GameCredit protocol. The market is currently in a bubble (even though some call it a bull market heheh) and logic is not reigning supreme (clearly, look at Dolores' posts), so if an illogical coin like GNO tokens can hit $120, why wouldn't MGO hit the free market in a similar way (which it will, like I said we're in a speculation bubble and it's awesome for those who know when they plan to sell).

I'm not sure if dolores has aspergers and thinks this is funny, but I'm about to ignore just for the simple fact I talk to enough children daily that when I see babbling from a supposed 'adult' it literally dumbs me down...must ignore. Keep up the hard work Jack & rest of the more technical side of the team!

dolores12

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:38:13 PM

ps all you supporters i sale my mobile go tokens with a 5% loss and  escrow you like..and i have 0 pm.....i will have pop corn when this shit hit the fan  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

Dolores after seeing X posts by you it's so clear you're a troll or mentally unstable that I have to accept you're a troll, because no one that unstable would be able to keep picking good alt coins (even though its 9/10 winners today).

I'm 99% sure you're a troll, and everyone else is as well. Since you're trolling hard or too thick headed to understand, what Jack is saying (I believe) when comparing to GNO is (I thought this as well so I didn't invest) GNO sold for $30 a coin which INSTANTLY tripled basically with weird polo insider trading/investment, and GNO is literally a speculative project. MobileGo is like ETH infrastructure being added to the GameCredit protocol. The market is currently in a bubble (even though some call it a bull market heheh) and logic is not reigning supreme (clearly, look at Dolores' posts), so if an illogical coin like GNO tokens can hit $120, why wouldn't MGO hit the free market in a similar way (which it will, like I said we're in a speculation bubble and it's awesome for those who know when they plan to sell).

I'm not sure if dolores has aspergers and thinks this is funny, but I'm about to ignore just for the simple fact I talk to enough children daily that when I see babbling from a supposed 'adult' it literally dumbs me down...must ignore. Keep up the hard work Jack & rest of the more technical side of the team!

you win ...i am unstable ...i don't know what i am talking ...team is not greedy as hell...game x20 is not much ...20m are min for this ico....mobile go is a nice inv pls ppl invest all your money in and last ppl that invested with game credits on the ico will not have any loss ... Grin Grin Grin Grin only 300-400%   Grin Grin Grin Grin

maybe you di not read it...i sale my ico account or @Jack can send my money back from where i send them and keep 5% fee i think it is fair

THERE WILL BE ......
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

Did anyone of u ever heard the phrase "Don't feed the troll?"  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I wish the devs all the best for their GAME/MGO endeavor. I'm not 100% convinced yet tbh.
I guess it all depends on the quality of games the store will receive. So far there are mainly kids and puzzle games on there, if they really wanna tackle the "mobile e-sports" community with MGO they need some high quality competitive titles. Maybe even some exclusively developed for the platform, which take full advantage of the great tech behind.

And only THEN ppl are willing to download an extra Store besides the Google Playstore. Since they can't advertise their store in the Playstore its gonna be interesting how MGO plans to get their message across to the users.

Also there is still the problem of volatility in Crypto. When you get a steam code for 50 Euros, you know u will have those 50 Euros a year later as well. Let's say an average gamer buys GAME/MGO for 50€ and a few weeks later they get dumbed hard, minus 30%. He probably doesnt know what a crypto currency is. All he knows is that he suddenly has less money without spending any of it. Even if u put smth like that in the terms and conditions, u will get TONS of complaints, bc ppl just don't know whats going on ^^

Well thats just my concerns right now, I'm following this project closely.
Good luck devs Smiley

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

Did anyone of u ever heard the phrase "Don't feed the troll?"  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I wish the devs all the best for their GAME/MGO endeavor. I'm not 100% convinced yet tbh.
I guess it all depends on the quality of games the store will receive. So far there are mainly kids and puzzle games on there, if they really wanna tackle the "mobile e-sports" community with MGO they need some high quality competitive titles. Maybe even some exclusively developed for the platform, which take full advantage of the great tech behind.

And only THEN ppl are willing to download an extra Store besides the Google Playstore. Since they can't advertise their store in the Playstore its gonna be interesting how MGO plans to get their message across to the users.

Also there is still the problem of volatility in Crypto. When you get a steam code for 50 Euros, you know u will have those 50 Euros a year later as well. Let's say an average gamer buys GAME/MGO for 50€ and a few weeks later they get dumbed hard, minus 30%. He probably doesnt know what a crypto currency is. All he knows is that he suddenly has less money without spending any of it. Even if u put smth like that in the terms and conditions, u will get TONS of complaints, bc ppl just don't know whats going on ^^

Well thats just my concerns right now, I'm following this project closely.
Good luck devs Smiley
How we will get gamers: Sponsoring esports tournaments, partnerships with esports providers, advertising with streamers (who we are already talking to), targeted youtube ads toward gamers, targeted facebook ads, twitch ads, etc.

Also, this was our demo store. We haven't added any more gamers that will launch on the store in a month and a half. And I can tell you it's easier to get incredible games on a platform when you tell them how much you've raised, rather than tell them we're entirely self funded (which represents the games on the store right now). And even still, we managed to get one of the most popular mobile game developers in the world (Zeptolabs).
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

you win ...i am unstable ...i don't know what i am talking ...team is not greedy as hell...game x20 is not much ...20m are min for this ico....mobile go is a nice inv pls ppl invest all your money in and last ppl that invested with game credits on the ico will not have any loss ... Grin Grin Grin Grin only 300-400%   Grin Grin Grin Grin

maybe you di not read it...i sale my ico account or @Jack can send my money back from where i send them and keep 5% fee i think it is fair

Please also sell your BTCT account, your computer, phone & anything else that grants you access to the internet and a keyboard.

dolores12

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

Please also sell your BTCT account, your computer, phone & anything else that grants you access to the internet and a keyboard.

sure i can do all this we can agree at 1000 bitcoins ...i wait your pm

THERE WILL BE ......
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

@Jack, hit the ignore button, I did it a while ago on dolores and it makes things much easier Wink

So I am going to take it that there won't be hard cap. Cool, just wanted to make sure I got it right. Thanks!
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

@Jack, hit the ignore button, I did it a while ago on dolores and it makes things much easier Wink

So I am going to take it that there won't be hard cap. Cool, just wanted to make sure I got it right. Thanks!

This is huge achievement by reaching at $ 20 million with plenty of time in hands to let more money flow into this awesome project. I have invested in it and regularly telling more people to have look at this project as recommendation. Some see potential and invested and others still keep watching. Who thought this project will make history so soon. You guys are very good in your jobs.
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

This is huge achievement by reaching at $ 20 million with plenty of time in hands to let more money flow into this awesome project. I have invested in it and regularly telling more people to have look at this project as recommendation. Some see potential and invested and others still keep watching. Who thought this project will make history so soon. You guys are very good in your jobs.

Is MobileGo the LARGEST Crypto Crowdsale in History?

It should be listed here then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

Is MobileGo the LARGEST Crypto Crowdsale in History?

It should be listed here then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
Don't think they'll list it until it finishes, but I'm sure it will be there!
modsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

Congrazt for milestone. I hope our shares don't decrease much  Roll Eyes

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ 
 Website | Telegram
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

First day I had 902 now I have 413 lost 488?
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

bro .. lets say the give out 100 tokens

at the beginning you invest 50$ and all in all they raised 100$ (50$ of you 50$ of another guy) this means you will get 50 tokens ..

lets say they raised 1000000$ .. this would explain that u wont get 50 tokens anymore since your 50$ compared to the 1000000$ is a much smaller part .. which means you also get less tokens Smiley

so everyday they are raising more money .. your part of the pot is getting smaller which results in getting less tokens .. cause the tokens get a higher value.
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

at the beginning you invest 50$ and all in all they raised 100$ (50$ of you 50$ of another guy) this means you will get 50 tokens ..

lets say they raised 1000000$ .. this would explain that u wont get 50 tokens anymore since your 50$ compared to the 1000000$ is a much smaller part .. which means you also get less tokens Smiley

so everyday they are raising more money .. your part of the pot is getting smaller which results in getting less tokens .. cause the tokens get a higher value.

I understand that.
Now the coins should be worth 1.5x more ?
dolores12

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

I understand that.

tokens worth o usd....market will tell you what they worth ...when that time comes

THERE WILL BE ......
MoneyTeam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

great project here !
i have invested 2 BTC today ( missed the 50 % ) Sad

but i really think about to add 10 more bitcoin for it
and then i try to wait until Blizzard tells they will add this Coin then i will get all my fucking WOW monthcards from the past payd back from them hahaha

good luck guys
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

I understand that.
Yes they are worth that much more. They were probably worth like 20 cents, and are now 30.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:11:45 PM

how i join bounty progrom?

You are too late mate, the campaign not accepting new ppl, oh my god crowdsale raised 22m USD this project already created the history great work forum mobilego team.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rnr

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

Sorry in case this questions was answered already:

How do you want to bring your App (or a game out of it) onto a iPhone? Ask the users for Jailbreak it first? Or there are other ways?

If I understand correctly MobileGo will be downloaded from Google Play where MobileGo will be it's own app store for mobile games.

Will Google receive any % of sales through MobileGo? If not, is there a possibility that MobileGo may be blocked from Google Play as this can potentially reduce the revenue for Google Play?
MobileGo will not be available on any app store. We are operating like a third party app store you might find in China (there are around 200 that are very successful. You download them from their own independent site, not apple/google). In the west google and apple control 98% of the market, and don't offer incentives to gamers and don't treat their developers fairly. We're here to change that and move toward a fair system. It will take some marketing to get people to understand, but as China shows, it can be done. The fact that we offer real money rewards and other opportunities that can't be found elsewhere doesn't help either Smiley

That's awesome! Apologies for my lack of understanding, I use iPhone and didn't realise any of this was possible. I heard about this project from the WAVES community and I'm definitely interested.

Thanks for your response.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: