Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

I also have same error to get access to dashboard but it seems the team is aware of this issue and probably this would get fixed asap. I think in next days we will get the exact amount of tokens as based on accurate calculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

Man seeing all the same quotes the last pages gave me poo brain.

This may be the biggest ico success (once we get tokens that is) but it's by far the clunkiest I've ever participated in.

It's likely the fact they accepted waves and antshares (?!) but still I havnt been in an ico yet that had so many dash issues  or even required an audit like this. All the rest were done with cool smart contract mechanisms and literally within 1 week (often 1 day) your tokens were distributed...even if explorer couldn't read them, MEW was able to tell you the balance and name of the token.

I've been in like 7+ ICOs now some of comparable funds raised and this one is the worst mechanically... the team being active makes up for it for most of us but to anyone who's gonna throw the 53 million card, this has had issues since the very beginning. The current issues seem to be now because of how many people have entered.

I really wish there wasn't an 'audit process' but hey you know what you invest in, if you don't then you're probably adhering to the old adage about a fool and his money...

If you would be so kind to list all of the "Issues" that has been going on since the beginning I'd be very happy to reply to all of them. I've had none, not a single one and I've been here since day 1.

No other ICO has raised comparable funds to MGO. None.

I've participated in several ICO's as well. Probably close to 10. None of them have run smoothly, none of them has been as serious as this one, none of them have worked fully once they released their tokens (which by the way took way longer than 1 week in all of the ones I've participated in).

If the audit is your biggest issue here and something that you dislike.. you are an idiot. Plain and simple. Secure and Professional is what I'd call it making an audit. It will take days, not weeks or months.

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:37:52 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 03:53:27 PM by Zechis966

This may be the biggest ico success (once we get tokens that is) but it's by far the clunkiest I've ever participated in.

It's likely the fact they accepted waves and antshares (?!) but still I havnt been in an ico yet that had so many dash issues  or even required an audit like this. All the rest were done with cool smart contract mechanisms and literally within 1 week (often 1 day) your tokens were distributed...even if explorer couldn't read them, MEW was able to tell you the balance and name of the token.

I've been in like 7+ ICOs now some of comparable funds raised and this one is the worst mechanically... the team being active makes up for it for most of us but to anyone who's gonna throw the 53 million card, this has had issues since the very beginning. The current issues seem to be now because of how many people have entered.

I really wish there wasn't an 'audit process' but hey you know what you invest in, if you don't then you're probably adhering to the old adage about a fool and his money...

If you would be so kind to list all of the "Issues" that has been going on since the beginning I'd be very happy to reply to all of them. I've had none, not a single one and I've been here since day 1.

I've participated in several ICO's as well. Probably close to 10. None of them have run smoothly, none of them has been as serious as this one, none of them have worked fully once they released their tokens (which by the way took way longer than 1 week in all of the ones I've participated in).

If the audit is your biggest issue here and something that you dislike.. you are an idiot. Plain and simple. Secure and Professional is what I'd call it making an audit. It will take days, not weeks or months.

Lol I was waiting for a shill.

You're an idiot for thinking a difference of opinion equates to intelligence. You stink so hard of shill (and I bet you i put more capital on anyway  Cheesy ) it's not really funny.

We're you in since week 1? And you didn't notice randomly getting more tokens as discounts were finally factored in?

Or the people with login issues?

And like I said many others were equally professional without a long audit...also how is 30 million+ not comparable to 53?

How is a 30m project instantly giving out tokens somehow so far off from a 53m taking some weeks and getting ddos'd etc?...

You're such a moron dude go shill for another ico I'm both short and long with this and you're not touching what I'm gonna gain from this project.

Smh my opinion gave you aspergers attack apparently and you need put in your place...i could've whale-slammed this ICO and be 100% long  and I would still have my opinion. A project raises 30m and has tokens on exchanges within 4 days...and somehow you think the 20 extra million warrants a much longwe wait...

I really could care less I'm both long and short here but it's my opinion and it's born of factual happenings.

The past has already proven you wrong with multiple 25-30m projects (not to mention the speed of the DAO,  despite its fail) and the future will prove you wrong when we get 100m funded projects on exchanges the next day

Zechis966

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

It's likely the fact they accepted waves and antshares (?!) but still I havnt been in an ico yet that had so many dash issues  or even required an audit like this. All the rest were done with cool smart contract mechanisms and literally within 1 week (often 1 day) your tokens were distributed...even if explorer couldn't read them, MEW was able to tell you the balance and name of the token.

You weren't on any of the newer ICOs then /lol....

Lunyr was viewable on MEW within days, possibly 1 day but I hadn't checked.

I got TRST within 3 days of completion and Bittrex already had their trade-page up day 1 of completion...

Sure an audit is professional...what I'm saying is why did they need an audit if the dash wasn't so weird?

You also must be one of like 10 people who never got the weird double transactions clogging up your screen or the green tag of infinite

I'm really not trying to destroy you I just don't understand the shilling... I've got enough vested here to warrant being a shill, but I'm objective enough to calls it like I sees it.

Nothing against the team, I've been fairly active in this thread but they knew the ICO platform had issues, which was stated fairly early on had something to do with the multiple currency acceptance (but you've been following the thread so all these issues I've been stating have just been reiterating for you right?) lol...

I'm sorry you've had such issues with ICOs but I put 1k into the DAO and the crowdfund itself was relatively painless even for a computer noob.

This one with deposits showing up was alone an issue for a bunch of the crypto noobs who threw in.

But wait, were you just being ironic when you said to kindly list the issues people have had?...

Most of us have enough capital in to want to see this go it's full course...doesnt mean we're blind to issues.

Just because you didn't have an issue too doesn't mean it's not happening...or do you only really read posts by Jack?

Even that post from the beginning telling how value is calculated said 100, not 70, which even then was ignored (likely on accident)....if you don't think that right there is a small communication issue then what is it? People investing thousands thinking you divide by 100 instead of 70...

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:55:30 PM

It's likely the fact they accepted waves and antshares (?!) but still I havnt been in an ico yet that had so many dash issues  or even required an audit like this. All the rest were done with cool smart contract mechanisms and literally within 1 week (often 1 day) your tokens were distributed...even if explorer couldn't read them, MEW was able to tell you the balance and name of the token.

Lol I was waiting for a shill. Have you been active in the thread since day 1?...

You're an idiot for thinking a difference of opinion equates to intelligence. You stink so hard of shill (and I bet you i put more capital on anyway  Cheesy ) it's not really funny.

We're you in since week 1? And you didn't notice randomly getting more tokens as discounts were finally factored in?

And like I said many others were equally professional without a long audit...also how is 30 million+ not comparable to 53?

How is a 30m project instantly giving out tokens somehow so far off from a 53m taking some weeks and getting ddos'd etc?...

You're such a moron dude go shill for another ico I'm both short and long with this and you're not touching what I'm gonna gain from this project.

Smh my opinion gave you aspergers attack apparently and you need put in your place...i could've whale-slammed this ICO and be 100% long  and I would still have my opinion. A project raises 30m and has tokens on exchanges within 4 days...and somehow you think the 20 extra million warrants a much longwe wait...

I really could care less I'm both long and short here but it's my opinion and it's born of factual happenings.

The past has already proven you wrong with multiple 25-30m projects (not to mention the speed of the DAO,  despite its fail) and the future will prove you wrong when we get 100m funded projects on exchanges the next day

I'm not even sure how to address you right now. Did I hit a nerve or what?

I've been here since day 1, yes. I've seen people reporting problems (as they do with each and every project out there in the world, all_the_time). Does not mean anything. 90% of the time someone did not read up before spamming their stupid questions in here.

So my tokens went up and then they went down? Wow. That's a huge mistake, right? Do you know the meaning of the word "Estimation", try a dictionary if not.

Saying that something is broken is not a matter of opinion, that's stating a fact. You did write that there were a lot of issues. Not an opinion therefor I never said that you having a different opinion equaled you being an idiot. But thank you for proving yet again that you are indeed, an idiot.

Please show me the ICO that raised $30,000,000 and hours after it closed people had their tokens and could use them. I dare you.

Am I shilling? For giving you a reply that you did not like? I've spoken rarely in here but sometimes I do feel like I need to reply to some individuals who clearly are spreading misinformation.

I'm not going to touch near what you will gain from this project? Really? You could "whale slam" this project and be 100% long? Really? Who the fuck do you think you are.. Member!?

Again, I never attacked your opinion. You claim it's factual but you are so deluded.

I'll be willing to bet you that no project that raises $100,000,000 unless 20 years from now will have everything up and running and ready to trade on exchanges within 24 hours. You can quote me on that.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

Many ICO's have not felt the need to perform audits in the past. But we do, and that's just reality. We have openly admitted to the problems that have occurred due to the icotech we outsourced. Most of the problems were worked out by the end of the crowdsale. There are very few complaints and support tickets left. However, we are trying to be responsible. We did have problems. Some investors did have trouble with their accounts. Given these problems we have openly discussed in the past, it is our responsibility to check over and over that all of our investors accounts are ok. I know plenty of you understand this. But for everyone else, I hope you realize this is in everyone's best interests. Obviously it is not preferred. But if we have to wait an extra week or two to distribute mobilego, that is a small price to pay for making sure all of our investors are properly taken care of.

meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

Many ICO's have not felt the need to perform audits in the past. But we do, and that's just reality. We have openly admitted to the problems that have occurred due to the icotech we outsourced. Most of the problems were worked out by the end of the crowdsale. There are very few complaints and support tickets left. However, we are trying to be responsible. We did have problems. Some investors did have trouble with their accounts. Given these problems we have openly discussed in the past, it is our responsibility to check over and over that all of our investors accounts are ok. I know plenty of you understand this. But for everyone else, I hope you realize this is in everyone's best interests. Obviously it is not preferred. But if we have to wait an extra week or two to distribute mobilego, that is a small price to pay for making sure all of our investors are properly taken care of.

You guys appear to be running a very well executed crowdsale and project. If anyone would like to eliminate problems go and invest in the stock market (they have been around a while and have mostly worked out the kinks).  With our involvement in the crypto world, we are all making history and should consider supporting one an another instead of bitching.

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
Zechis966

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:31:15 PM

Lol I was waiting for a shill. Have you been active in the thread since day 1?...

You're an idiot for thinking a difference of opinion equates to intelligence. You stink so hard of shill (and I bet you i put more capital on anyway  Cheesy ) it's not really funny.

Smh my opinion gave you aspergers attack apparently and you need put in your place...i could've whale-slammed this ICO and be 100% long  and I would still have my opinion. A project raises 30m and has tokens on exchanges within 4 days...and somehow you think the 20 extra million warrants a much longwe wait...

The past has already proven you wrong with multiple 25-30m projects (not to mention the speed of the DAO,  despite its fail) and the future will prove you wrong when we get 100m funded projects on exchanges the next day

I'm not even sure how to address you right now. Did I hit a nerve or what?

I've been here since day 1, yes. I've seen people reporting problems (as they do with each and every project out there in the world, all_the_time). Does not mean anything. 90% of the time someone did not read up before spamming their stupid questions in here.

So my tokens went up and then they went down? Wow. That's a huge mistake, right? Do you know the meaning of the word "Estimation", try a dictionary if not.

Saying that something is broken is not a matter of opinion, that's stating a fact. You did write that there were a lot of issues. Not an opinion therefor I never said that you having a different opinion equaled you being an idiot. But thank you for proving yet again that you are indeed, an idiot.

Please show me the ICO that raised $30,000,000 and hours after it closed people had their tokens and could use them. I dare you.

Am I shilling? For giving you a reply that you did not like? I've spoken rarely in here but sometimes I do feel like I need to reply to some individuals who clearly are spreading misinformation.

I'm not going to touch near what you will gain from this project? Really? You could "whale slam" this project and be 100% long? Really? Who the fuck do you think you are.. Member!?

Again, I never attacked your opinion. You claim it's factual but you are so deluded.

I'll be willing to bet you that no project that raises $100,000,000 unless 20 years from now will have everything up and running and ready to trade on exchanges within 24 hours. You can quote me on that.

You're not able to address it because you're a fool.

Lol I'm just a member so I have no capital to invest apparently...
🤣

You hit a nerve because anytime a moron calls me an idiot I think back to all the kids I grew up with whose fathers never spanked them...and so they needed spanked by peers instead.

Saying people having issues doesn't count because you didnt have them makes you the idiot madam(I'm just assuming here).

And I never said it was broken I don't think...if i did i apologize to the team i dont hsve time to audit my thread postings, i said it had issues which the team had acknowledged so I don't see the reason for your aspergers with me...

If Jack addressed these issues too continuously as they occurred (transparency outweighs dash issues) then you still don't think they exist?

You're the one trying to say 30+m is apparently small change compared to 53...which is why I know you're not in the capital investment world...

I never said I disagreed with the audit being done just that i think it couldve been avoided with a simpler platform....oh well. End of story.

The team was excellent and succeeded despite having issues with the platform (which I'm honestly surprised you missed all the posts about, but hey selective attention, right?), and it will hit exchanges soon. I was one arguing against the rush to exchanges because most polo adds is crappy speculative value...

But that said I was just saying the ICOs I was in raised good chunks, but had simple platforms that eliminated the need for an audit. Don't know why you're shilling so hard.

I don't know Jack personally but I really respected his responses even in the face of fire-brrathing noobs and people worried they just "lost" 6k+. Jack was a huge part of the transparency and why so many of us felt comfortable or investing. I put in on week 1, and 2 but went double or nothing week 4 when I saw where this was going.

In this market you'd be foolish (which wouldn't surprise me at this point) to make that bet...we're in the beginnings of an illogical bull rush so anything can happen with the next record breaking ICO....

But wtf do I know about money or leveraging it I'm just a BTT 'member' while you madam are a hero /bow /bow

Zechis966

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:39:45 PM

I honestly don't care I'm like 50% short to get back into new ones and 50% long for when the smart contract bets become live.

I just wanted to be objective and maybe this serves as a roadmap for future huge ICOs who now see how complicated it can be for the developers using a multi-currency, multi-discount model.

It worked, and we're all going to be living better for having invested, or you guys for having developed.

I hope no one thinks I'm crapping on this project I just wanted people to see both sides...

now everyone is gonna think I'm dolores f****ck!

In today's market the fixed-token (plus burns) is going to appeal most to the huge traditional investors...the betting will appeal to like 75+% of gamers I can feel it.

This project is the first ico that convinced me to liquidate 50% of my other ones I've had for over 2 yrs untouched.

anyone who doesn't see the potential here is a fool...anyone who thinks this went over smooth as butter is a fool as well.

I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for the team, both for you guys and all of us laughing to the bank while keeping more than comfy sums locked away 🤓

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:44:03 PM

You've supported the project too much for me to think that Smiley I just want to issue statements for others who are reading. Your opinions are valid.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

Few people can currently access the dashboard. We've been under a ddos attack for the past 36 hours. We are working on a resolution but all funds are still safely secured in multi-signature wallets. We are also still performing audits to ensure investors get the correct amount of MobileGo tokens. For the next couple days you may still have issues accessing your dashboard, so please bare with us.

We are taking our time with the audits because we have over 13,000 investors to ensure get the proper amount of MobileGo tokens. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Just keep doing your hard work, and remember you guys the biggest ICO, many eyes is watching and also trying to FUD before coin hit exchanges..

Blah blah
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:19:33 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 07:36:33 PM by wvihor

my MGO cost is  0.458 gamecredit
0.458 game = 0.00055065 bitcoin

So I will keep MGO 3 years more

lol .. jimmy has 2 apples and 1 banana what color are his pants

what kind of calculation is that?

investment game credit / MGO=0.45887640449
so my cost is 1 MGO = 0.45887640449 game credit

So I will keep MGO 3 years more
Zechis966

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

Few people can currently access the dashboard. We've been under a ddos attack for the past 36 hours. We are working on a resolution but all funds are still safely secured in multi-signature wallets. We are also still performing audits to ensure investors get the correct amount of MobileGo tokens. For the next couple days you may still have issues accessing your dashboard, so please bare with us.

We are taking our time with the audits because we have over 13,000 investors to ensure get the proper amount of MobileGo tokens. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Just keep doing your hard work, and remember you guys the biggest ICO, many eyes is watching and also trying to FUD before coin hit exchanges..

I don't think there's really any FUD to be spread pre-exchange, obviously people will still say the coin is crap has no fundamentals no mining blah blah blah but in general I feel like the FUD comes during the ICO like people coming in (knowing it was time stamped) and saying how they've already 'lost' (can't lose what you never had) money by investing early.

Overall I think Jack was quick everytime to douse or redirect people's fears, and I even saw him in the GameCredits thread or the sig thread  (mad I didn't do dog campaigns earlier!) so don't be fooled this mafk is really busy and is earning his keep in the MGO team I'm sure of it.

Heheh even when people would be on at like 4 am their time going "where's jack?! Where's jack?!?!?!" He'd come back with "I've got to sleep sometimes "

Sergei is definitely poised enough for his position, and I havnt seen much else aside from the hour video with the 3 guys I think Jack, Serg and the Pakistani looking guy who just came on board for the esports side or something...but what you guys do have open and available was instrumental in your success .

I know projects still have dreams of being anon and some still do it, but as cryptos become more mainstream, they're going to have to cater to the real life side of things where people aren't really scared of conspiracies and they're doing nothing (objectively) wrong to NEED to be anon.

This may not be the first transparent crypto, but it might very well be the first transparent, globally utilized one.

This market is literally going to kill some people with heart attacks when they see their gains down the line...and MGO could VERY LIKELY be the first to market in terms of acceptance by everyday people.

People are getting into btc and eth, but I promise you those people are not computer noobs, OR they are but they have someone like the many of us to help them...

I heard a girl from a friends work, who (clearly from her speech about it) knows nothing about cryptos but they put in a huge chunk into "this ether investment thing" and just based on timeline since, if they didn't sell they're in some more money as we speak (that will require 15% gains taxes....ffs)...

I'm not trying to write a book but just kinda simplify things for those of us who have yet to "pick a winner"...if MGO becomes the first crypto that NOOBS can buy and utilize without any major help, then the moon is seriously the target for this company's value.

Cryptos will be more and more mainstream as the years progress, pick the ones most likely to be noob-approved both in ease and utility...which mobile games are on almost every smart phone and growing...anf you've got your winning pick right there.

If you're going short term speculation then any project can be analyzed...but as far as wide spread use is concerned this project (tied with GAME of course) has the clearest and most logical goals and plans for mainstream widespread adoption, and mass adoption low price point is where the real money is

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

Trading when ?

Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

Trading when ?

I thought I would write up a report of what is going to happen now that the crowdsale has ended.

1. You will receive a newsletter explaining when we will distribute. The process will happen after we perform audits to ensure investors get the appropriate amount of mobilego. Please be patient and wait for that update.

2. We will also send out a newsletter about exchanges that we will list on. Please be patient and wait for that as well.

3. If you deposits haven't shown up, please be patient. We update our system every 3-6 hours and at max deposits show up in 24 hours. Nothing is lost.

4. Incent bonus will be dealt with at the same time as MGO. Wait for the newsletter explaining that as well. Investors receive approximately .5% of their total investment back in incent.

5. MobileGo calculations. Your MobileGo are determined based on the USD value of your investment the time you invest. So take the dollar value of what you sent, and divide it by .72 cents and you will get approximately how much mobilego you should receive. How your MobileGo is calculated: https://mobilego.io/mgo-total-calculated/

I think first trades will be possible on Waves DEX if you choose to receive Waves tokens instead of ETH.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:43:09 PM

Sensless discusion like usually,i am sure everything will be fixed
Jack i have one qustion to you.Mobilego has buyback programm ,to buy and burn tokens.Will be any proof of that avaiable burning adress

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

Just wanna thank the team for running a great ICO and looking forward to a smooth launch!!

I dont get these noobs complaing about not being able to log into the ICO panel or pissed off about the audit. You should be happy that theyhave the professionalism to run an audit and be 100% sure that everything is as it should be!!!

And Mr im gonna Whale slam the ICO what does 'im 50% short & 50% long'  mean!!!?? being short means you want the price to go down, i think you prob mean you wanna sell 50% quick!!?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:00:13 PM

You have invested $ 53m and you can not resist a DDoS attack? It's a comedy all over. Smiley
meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:05:08 PM

Trading when ?

I thought I would write up a report of what is going to happen now that the crowdsale has ended.

1. You will receive a newsletter explaining when we will distribute. The process will happen after we perform audits to ensure investors get the appropriate amount of mobilego. Please be patient and wait for that update.

2. We will also send out a newsletter about exchanges that we will list on. Please be patient and wait for that as well.

3. If you deposits haven't shown up, please be patient. We update our system every 3-6 hours and at max deposits show up in 24 hours. Nothing is lost.

4. Incent bonus will be dealt with at the same time as MGO. Wait for the newsletter explaining that as well. Investors receive approximately .5% of their total investment back in incent.

5. MobileGo calculations. Your MobileGo are determined based on the USD value of your investment the time you invest. So take the dollar value of what you sent, and divide it by .72 cents and you will get approximately how much mobilego you should receive. How your MobileGo is calculated: https://mobilego.io/mgo-total-calculated/

I think first trades will be possible on Waves DEX if you choose to receive Waves tokens instead of ETH.
.72 is not correct.  53,069,235/100000000 = .53

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:06:47 PM

You have invested $ 53m and you can not resist a DDoS attack? It's a comedy all over. Smiley

You realize we don't have access to the 53 million, correct? What do you think escrow means.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: